The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a mean and nasty bastard.

I thought you knew that.

I'm also 3 for 3 on the Squirrel Sniper System and keepig an eye out for more. There's a little red one who doesn't fit in, so I'ma gonna have to pinch a rim . . . .

I also need to lean on this insurance guy. He's been less than responsive.

tumblr_o4mmh0EgQb1uscpvso1_500.jpg

Good for you!

;)

It's about time you joined me in the war on furry-tailed tree rats! It's spring and the young'uns are looking for new territory to occupy. Happy hunting! May your rounds have copper-jacketed hollow-pointed words of lead!

Actually, my rounds are subsonic barrel-fouling words of lead.

I think the next time I clean it, I'm going to use spray brake cleaner and a quick wipe-up with a Hoope's patch for good measure.

The church is downrange, so I have to make quite certain of my backstop.

I wonder if I can make this here 10-round AR mag into a 20-rounder . . . .

tumblr_o4mmgxrD0b1uscpvso1_500.jpg

Actually, my rounds are subsonic barrel-fouling words of lead.

I think the next time I clean it, I'm going to use spray brake cleaner and a quick wipe-up with a Hoope's patch for good measure.

The church is downrange, so I have to make quite certain of my backstop.

I wonder if I can make this here 10-round AR mag into a 20-rounder . . . .

tumblr_o4mmgxrD0b1uscpvso1_500.jpg

Is that what's called Pay for Pussy?

It's the same size as my old 20-rounder.

I found the bumps in the sides that prevent it from loading fully. All I have to do is figure out how to eliminate them to let it fill to capacity.

And then not take the to NY or CA.

I need to run off for awhile. Real Life awaits me . . . .

tumblr_mgbdxkdq2v1rhvvcuo1_1280.jpg

I am procrastinating until the wimmins come home and can see how hard I am working.

;)

Why perform unnecessary labor without the due appreciation?

Useless fact found overnight: Stuka Ace Hans-Ulrich Rudel was the most highly decorated German serviceman of the war. Rudel flew 2,530 combat missions claiming a total of 2,000 targets destroyed; including 800 vehicles, 519 tanks, 150 artillery pieces, 70 landing craft, nine aircraft, four armored trains, several bridges, a destroyer, two cruisers, and the Soviet battleship Marat.

Not useless at all.

Rudel lived on to die in his bed in 1982.
(After a post war career of helping dictators, industry and old war criminals alike)

The people who built the A-10 actually visited and interviewed him about the practicalities of close air support (not exactly something they boasted about).
:)

Not useless at all.

Rudel lived on to die in his bed in 1982.
(After a post war career of helping dictators, industry and old war criminals alike)

The people who built the A-10 actually visited and interviewed him about the practicalities of close air support (not exactly something they boasted about).
:)

Well, he did know a lot about ground assault aircraft and how they should work from practical experience. I think that the A-10 people got a lot of things right, and likely Hnas helped them a bit beyond what they might have figured out on their own.

And he pretty good at marrying women named Ursula, it seems.

I guess he never called any of them by the wrong name . . . ever.

Now that's some kinda ground assault.

tumblr_nv4x5aJYyb1uscpvso1_500.jpg

I had a way good phone interview while I was out couriering about. We're supposed to reconvene tomorrow to decide what to do with me.

I wagered a friend that I saw tonight that I'll get three offers before the first.

If these guys make one tomorrow, I'm two-thirds of the way there.

tumblr_nxg71ihTaZ1ud3iedo4_1280.jpg

Happy Tuesday!!!

It's sunny and looks very nice outside.

There is a fair amount of stuff to do today, and there is coffee to drink in preparation.

I got nothin' for the moment, but something is on the way!!!

tumblr_o0yxms7S4K1r3zon0o1_1280.jpg

Well, I got some reading done.

Maybe another cup of coffee . . . .

The early morning squirrel outsmarted me. :mad:

Yes, more coffee . . . and a snack, too.

bu-yasanmis-sex-hikayeside-bayan-tarih-ogretmeninden.jpg

Sometimes, it happens . . . .

They're a bit slower after lunch.

They're also not running through here as much, either, but we'll see.

What to snack on???

09-11-2014_54.jpg

I had a way good phone interview while I was out couriering about. We're supposed to reconvene tomorrow to decide what to do with me.

I wagered a friend that I saw tonight that I'll get three offers before the first.

If these guys make one tomorrow, I'm two-thirds of the way there.

tumblr_nxg71ihTaZ1ud3iedo4_1280.jpg

What the hell is going on downstairs?

I think that it's merely jewelry. Just a bit of garnish.

Garish garnish, maybe, but just for pretty.

I'm putting some time in today into getting this fucking insurance claim moving again. You remember, the one from the auto accident where I got rear-ended . . . last Columbus Day.

Insh'Allah that I can crush shekels from their gonads . . . and pay the medicos too.

tumblr_mzkr0bp9MX1qhy04mo1_1280.jpg

I got all my records collected. Fortunately, I was able to live through the entire process.

Of course, I'll have to get this silly form back to the inshornce people so they can do the same thing . . . only slower.

And then, perhaps before the next snow flies, they'll get everyone paid up.

Then the fun part begins - the crushing of shekels from their gonads. I want talents, damn it!!!

457_1000.jpg

Got another interview tomorrow.

Insh'Allah that I get this one, too, and one more, and then I win my bet with my friend C.

Life is always entertaining . . .

moreso if your head isn't stuck up your ass.

309111_886653.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back