TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
And why not? great philosophers since the dawn of time have found pussies to be akin to infectious human waste. Many without the humanity bit.

Since Miss Management will be along to trash the old thread soon, we make this new one, because we can.

I'm mailing this one in via c&p from the last first post because fuck you, that's why.

It seems that we've worn out yet another Perfectly Good Blurt Thread by filling it with pictures of tits, cars, trucks, firearms, more tits, asses, and cat memes. Sometimes. It really is possible to have too many cat memes. On some planet out there . . . .

From the first version: Look!!!! Another blurt thread!!! Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies.

And the second: The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread, round two. It seems we didn't sneak the old one past management. Piffle!!! As before, it's a blurt thread, just not one of the ones that the "cool kids" use. Social acceptance is relative, it seems. Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies. Pictures of hawt wenches, hawt cars, and random roadkill - suit yourself. Management's rules apply.

And the fourth: Allah damn right. Okay, we have like 6 posts left on the old thread, so here's this one ahready, so we don't get ambushed when the Nazi minions report it . . . because they can. Cars, sarcasm, ramblings, weasels, asses-n-tits, Harleys, guns - lots of guns - and ammo, too -

So one should have Teh Point by now. Blurt, whatever, but our usual topics are . . . diff'runt, maybe. Because caring is still for pussies.

And we all know how intensely that Jesus hates a pussy. Allah, too, it seems.

So if you don't have the point by now, then Death really is too good for you.

Also, please refrain from posting images greater than 1100 pixels and change in width so as not to blow up the screen, because that shit gets old and it makes stuff harder to read, and Allah knows people visit this thread for the articles.

Pinche chingao!!!

And there you have it - more Intrawebz bandwidth-eating dreck and other sources of amusement.

tumblr_nova58gYxt1tmhg98o1_1280.jpg

Yeah...

:eek:

He was also a fan of obedience to the state.
A lot more in common with Mao then Locke.

:nana:

"Also, please refrain from posting images greater than 1100 pixels and change in width so as not to blow up the screen, because that shit gets old and it makes stuff harder to read, and Allah knows people visit this thread for the articles."

You already blew up my screen.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:caning:

But all them fuckers are all kinds of dead.

I'm sure I have some unpleasant task to do at work today, but damned if I remember what. Regardless, it'll get done when it become apparent.

I think. At leats, I hope it will.

No sense in hoping that someone else will do it . . . . :rolleyes:

a5752aa2c48302fdad7194079944f6c9.jpg

964e0c398603d20a292cfc687f6cb913.jpg

lusciousnet_happy_redhead_1036855768.1024x0.png

The familiar bit, or the vague bit?

I imagine that it'll be the Usual Suspects. Because, it usually is.

And the occasional weasels, too.

Here's a Frod gasser for you two Frod kids:

027-1957-ford-custom-side.jpg

lusciousnet_smiling_blonde_1016932831.1024x0.jpg

Fords are the less expensive choice in dry, warm climates.

But because they don’t put boots over electrical connectors and use less rust proofing to save money, most fords are the last choice in damp or cold climates.

I live by the sea. I used to have Fords but they rusted away too quickly. Now I have Volvos. They seem immune to salt spray.

<walks into new thread>

<scoots comfy chair and table to a desirable spot>

very nice, very nice indeed.

I’m in Michigan, and while one of the Fords never leaves the barn in winter or if it’s raining, the trucks never have issues.

The big one does have a tiny bit of rust on the cab corners, though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,
Detroit gives special care to trucks.
They are statement vehicles...

:cool:

I got a real good deal on a used low-milage truck.
A widower had too many vehicles...

You gotta take advantage
of the elderly.

:devil:

:D

I like 89-96 injected F150's have owned a bunch of them. Best one was an 89 sunbleached grey reg cab long box 5.0 fi auto rwd with that really tough red nylon upholstery. Added a pair of KC Lites , Mustang 17's and a Magnaflow. Instantly cool cheap tough patina'd street truck.

I live by the sea. I used to have Fords but they rusted away too quickly. Now I have Volvos. They seem immune to salt spray.

I seem to remember that Volvo galvanized their panels but that might be Audi.

Here in the desert if you start with a rusty car in doesn't get any worse. There are e junk cars that work putting a ravine, probably in the 50s for erosion control. When storms of blast at all the paint off them so it's bear metal. You could drive them now there's no rot.

Ya gotta (gotsta) have a truck. Period. Even an F150. I tried life without a truck. Well, I thought it was a truck.

Hint: a Suburban is definitely not a truck, and don't believe GM or anyone else that it is. It's a station wagon, which is not a truck. Moral: buy a motherfucking truck.

I did have fun coming home last night. There was this guy with a 392 Scat Pack Charger who was feeling frisky. Sneaky off the line. Then there was traffic. Then about three cops. There always be cops on that slice of pavement. His pipes did sound good. So when I sneaked him in third as it passed through the heart of the torque band, he got to sample mine.

I was rollin' down the road on mah v-twin hawg . . . .

74ab26648332cc4d2ff40a5c02bc06c9.jpg

671504_vintage-cars-wallpapers-all-wallpapers-new_1920x1080_h.jpg

lusciousnet_dana_harem_1812184403.1024x0.jpg

The car that hardly leaves the barn has a 5L in it, the coyote motor.

670hp. That thing is demented.

"On a dark desert highway" I ran that P71 up to the stops. It's a long way from Ft. Stockton to Van Horn but you can make the drive in no time at all. :)

Back