TSCLT 10.0: Confucius say he hates a pussy!

We keep electricity well here, in spite of.

All dressed-n-ready for the Weasel Wars. Got my favorite helper coming. It'll be a day, and we hope, not from Islamic Hell.

Nothing will burn here. It's too fucking soggy.

Off to torment the weasels . . . .

flathead-caddy-jpg.101139

tumblr_neqslvXash1s4px62o1_1280.jpg

Had 4 return nursing hangovers this morning. I ordered KFC for lunch.

Paperwork just went out and so did the money for the bills.

Going to switch to some chamomile tea, put on some soft music and update some digital numbers.

It was a shitty day at work. Literally. I pulled up on the jobsite and the plumbers had left the cap off one of the new clean-outs. Water was flowing out of it. That's not good. At least it wasn't backing into any downstairs apartments. The city line out front was plugged up. They had it cleared in 90 minutes. But it was another heavy rain that seemed to contribute to it.

I made mention to MM that it was a good thing that the cap was off, that water couldn't get into apartments. His answer? "I doubt that." I turned and walked away. Guess he never heard of Ctesibius. All I know is, they called him yesterday afternoon, and he looked for someone to blame instead of a solution.

Anyway, home. Leftovers kicked ass.

Off shortly . . . .

cartoon-listen-its-not-my-fault-i-dont-love-myself

MJH_2266.jpg.19b3b8310bac9028cc299d753be26a15.jpg

thumb-3585741276efc5b2c9ff2c096e7012e4_1619856592_5325_835x835.jpg

It's time to mow! Again...

:(

I have a culvert to clean out too.

Looks like a nice dry day for it.

:)

There is too much stupid on this board. Rory accounts for art 40% of it all by himself.

;)

I am now craving KFC. I might have to make a run into town.

Happy Tuesday!!!

Manglement could ban by IP addies, but (apparently) they don't. Of course, we may still be operating on the 20th century version of vBulletin, so there's that. And the poor hamster. May actually have to start using the iggie function. Hell, I don't know.

And there's an issue with posting pictures from one site, and for the Life of all Lit pit-weasels, I cunt see why. But, fuck it. Or buttfuck it. Either way.

I reckon I'll ride to work today. Headed back east this weekend. I ownder if John Smith will be there.

fiction-this-isnt-love-its-lust-who-gives-a-shit

yDbHBWCAp0Kc7Qv79F6P3CVDJddpzNLB6tZIGBroqe2_ervbdctgmCqEoBGn3x6F2xYX9tmRZvAy01Dqfe_efoADwbI6pCzQOA6RD0v11CFlDGK5YgtviTIeazpV

tumblr_nvinimx47i1rrhzzjo1_1280.jpg

Head East?

They were a pretty good band for about 15 minutes.

:nana:

It's too hard to ban by address thanks to several programs. I use Norton.

I just learned that dryer sheets ward off wasps...

Must work. I've never seen a wasp in my dryer. :D

Maybe only 7 minutes. I think they had, what, one song? And it wasn't Bang A Gong.

Looks like the weather this weekend might allow me to get that problem roof at the house partly done. Allah knows I sure as fuck hope so. That thing has been an ongoing pain in my arse. So much so that I crave kicking it in its.

If it ain't something, it's something else. I do know that I'm tired of building maintenance after a day of it so much so that I don't want to do mine.

Looks like fog out there. Oh boy . . . .

cartoon-i-bet-my-soulmate-sucks

303648-1591693214-5486182.jpg

tumblr_oepet6PkHC1tqd3eeo1_1280.jpg

I still have their Flat as a Pancake CD.

Haven't listened to it in years, but that goes for a lot of my collection.

Honestly, how many times can you listen to Stairway to Heaven before you want to poke your ears out?

I still have their Flat as a Pancake CD.

Haven't listened to it in years, but that goes for a lot of my collection.

Honestly, how many times can you listen to Stairway to Heaven before you want to poke your ears out?

Once.

Led Zeppelin is in the running with Nirvana as the most overrated band ever.

I know where my Nirvana is...

I can't believe I purchased one of their CDs. The survivors owe me an apology.

Come as you are . . . .

Allah damn it, we need a new thread. How the entire pantheon hates a pussy, so says Bidin. Works for me. Pussies need all the hate, all the time.

It's fucking pea soup out there. This will be fun.

comics-im-just-using-you-to-hurt-myself

9164173778_ef53dcaaab_b.jpg

hot-babes-20.jpg

A question for my fellow Ford owners: When I drive more than 50 or 60 miles (WV miles, not freeway miles), my check engine light will come on. The next morning the light is off.

I've had trouble with O2 sensors. Does this sound like another one going tits up?

I am a Ford owner, but, I am not a mechanic.

I will plead ignorance on this one, other than to say I've had no similar problem.

A question for my fellow Ford owners: When I drive more than 50 or 60 miles (WV miles, not freeway miles), my check engine light will come on. The next morning the light is off.

I've had trouble with O2 sensors. Does this sound like another one going tits up?

Could your O2 sensor problems be from a vacuum leak? Check around your MAF sensor and air intake to make sure you’re not leaking air in, that’ll trigger O2 sensor codes even if they’re fine because the computer will dump fuel in to accommodate the extra airflow.

Happened to me on F250, got two O2 codes at once but both sensors were good.

Or you could just buy a decent OBD reader and find out for certain. Mine's starting to throw an vapor emission code. Easy fix once I find out which line is leaking.

I have a code reader. But the light goes out when I park and the code goes away.

I'm just going to assume its a short in the wire to the check engine bulb. No worries.

I take it to the guy who does it for a living.

;) ;) :p

So do I, but I’m a nosy bitch. They failed to find a vacuum leak twice because they kept testing it cold, it didn’t leak (crack in air intake right by throttle body, on underside) until it was warmed up.

Back in my day... my buddies an I could take an engine out of the vehicle, take it apart, rebuild it and put it back in.

Now, I look under the hood and can't even find the engine.

Back