TSCLT 8.0: Jesus Hates A Pussy

We had a storm last night. I slept through it, but trees are down, power is off in some places and bridges are washed out.

On the other hand, it's a beautiful morning. I bought a new sofa for the dog (on-line) and I'm thinking of going to Blowes for a new lawn mower.

My buddies are trying to convince me to get one of those battery powered ones; but I've had shit luck with any tool that was cordless. Drills, weed eaters, blowers - none worth a crap.

In general, I must concur, but I do have
several electric tools that run off the
same batteries that I am very happy with.
Then again, other than weed-eating, I
don't really put them through their paces.
Lawnmowers? Fuggedaboutit!

I do have an electric blower that was set aside
for a four-cycle gas blower.

That fucker should be named the big bad wolf.

A battery mower for a postage stamp size lawn in suburbia might make sense. Even an autonomous battery mower might be fine, there.

With this hunker down shit, I wonder if my lawn service is considered an essential biz?

It would be in Johnson County, KANSAS!

;) ;)

Okay, it's on its way to 80º and humid as hell.
With a cold front moving in, thunderstorms for sure...

Why, lookee there!!!

Home. Grazed in. My Chinee have taken the month off, so there will be no Numbah Wun Fuckee from there, and that's a damned shame. At least they think they're coming back.

Led s000per made himself a mess to lie in yesterday, and today, the feces commenced to come into contact with the rotating blades. I reckon that when you rarely inspect a unit and take the word of our beloved goofs, these kinds of things can happen. It gets worse when you spend half the day on the phone. Talking about what might happen. I mean, FFS. :rolleyes:

I knew that I didn't want to come here, and I knew why. I reckon that I can "make it purple" for awhile yet.

NXMuMpn.jpg

Led s000per made himself a mess to lie in yesterday, and today, the feces commenced to come into contact with the rotating blades. I reckon that when you rarely inspect a unit and take the word of our beloved goofs, these kinds of things can happen. It gets worse when you spend half the day on the phone. Talking about what might happen. I mean, FFS. :rolleyes:

I knew that I didn't want to come here, and I knew why. I reckon that I can "make it purple" for awhile yet.

Heh!!! I was thinking about this thread and how it likely twarn't dead yet and how it needed bumpin' because fuck you. And there's a Jabba s000per reference. I hope he's dead, whereverthefuck he is.

One of the s000pers from two of the jobs I worked at the old company died last night. I liked him. He was wound too tight. Maybe that's what killed him. He's the second one dead from that job. The first one had it comin'. Jabba s000per liked him. Wat didn't.

Jesus still hates a pussy . . . .

33549526_039_44da.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing all the written whinging about "assault weapons," whateverthefuck the are, I may score another AR sooner than I thought I would.

56641320_011_4465.jpg

Shooping List (Lisa Douglas pronunciation):

pole saw

tractor hydraulic pump.

bush hog - used

For sale:

7GPM tankless water heaters.

X 14 . . . .

26522808_033_bb1f.jpg

Had a frost warning last night, so I filled the dining room with the potted plants and covered the garden in tarps. Its not even close to freezing!!! I was snookered.

What was the happy day about? I don’t remember. But happy days are good.

Pretty sure that was fall of '19 and I was fixin' to have a road trip south.

I think that we shouldn't question Happy Days too closely.

Real ones, not the lame media series.

Back