TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

They should add "savage" to their name.

Redskin Savages.

That has ring to it, and Perceived Clout.

Oh, and they need to trade owners (with anyone except Jacksonville).

img287-001.JPG

tumblr_loz0shhY461qh5y9zo1_1280.jpg

I was kinda pissed when the Zuckerbergs shut down the firearms ads.

I got a few good deals that way.

Off paper, too.

Which means I'll never own a .50 . . . .

1ef829e6d7dca2c4899ee638d20f909e.jpg

organizan-orgia-s...el-mundo-411bb4a.jpg

img288-001.JPG

e1ada7da-852c-46ed-a9c2-8419b94745c8.jpeg

Something about the look in her face says,

"You set me in front of this gnarly baseboard?
"I could catch something!"

I buy the guns and do the background check. The winner has to go to the gun store and do his (or her) own background check. The gun store calls and says the winner is ok and I give them the gun.

I often wonder if the ATF is going to show up at my door and ask why I'm buying 50 guns a year.

I need to trademark my name so I can get a little kickback should anyone want to use me as a mascot.

I buy the guns and do the background check. The winner has to go to the gun store and do his (or her) own background check. The gun store calls and says the winner is ok and I give them the gun.

I often wonder if the ATF is going to show up at my door and ask why I'm buying 50 guns a year.

I need to trademark my name so I can get a little kickback should anyone want to use me as a mascot.

Exactly what I was thinking. We do it two different ways depending on the circumstance. Usually the guns are donated by the dealer who maintains ownership until the winner shows up to claim the prize. Keeps us out of the paperwork loop.

Legally, the winner wouldn't need to do a background check because it's a private transfer. But to protect myself from a charge of a straw-man purchase, I make them do the background check to transfer the gun. There has been occasion when the winner didn't pass the check and couldn't have the gun.

The coffee is really good this morning. I must have gotten a scoop from the french roast layer in the can.

I picked up something called, Busto (or thereabouts) at the dollar store yesterday. Had I known I was coming to the office this morning, I'da brought it to dump in the can

Legally, the winner wouldn't need to do a background check because it's a private transfer. But to protect myself from a charge of a straw-man purchase, I make them do the background check to transfer the gun. There has been occasion when the winner didn't pass the check and couldn't have the gun.

Still surprised you haven't received a 'visit.'

Time to hit the road, later folks.

Back to the house.

Went to score the puppy. He's the big-headed lab, and he has fucking huge feet. He's just as sweet as he can be and he rode in the landlady's lap all the way back. He didn't hit the ground until she had carried him into the yard. She let out the beagles, and they kinda acted like assholes. The girl seemed to be settling down.

Junior's new war relic wouldn't cycle a round properly, so Wat took it out while the kids were getting acquainted and gave it the hurry-up cleaning of carb cleaner and penetrating oil. Cycles like a mofo now, so we jacked a mag into it and gave it a try-out. Three "hunting" dogs, right? The boy beagle almost shits himself at gunfire. The girl beagle gets really nervious. The puppy? He didn't flinch. I think she got herself a good dog there.

He's whining at the front door now to come in, so he's not st000pid, either.

nazis-ride-horses-through-a-city-street.jpg

img289-001.JPG

1593154454_17-p-golie-super-krasivie-devushki-erotika-vkon-30.jpg

Got the chores done. The meatloaf is made and in the oven. Chili is in the crockpot on warm.

Puppy is in his new crate and fussing. He's probably never been in a crate before. He'll get there.

Beau. That'll do for a farm lab name. And he'll likely respond to, "hey you."

The cats won't.

old-woman-walks-past-burning-building.jpg

img290-001.JPG

tumblr_lp2b4k6wl41qh5y9zo1_1280.jpg

Disaster is rarely as pervasive as it seems from recorded accounts. The fact of being on the record makes it appear continuous and ubiquitous whereas it is more likely to have been sporadic both in time and place. Besides, persistence of the normal is usually greater than the effect of the disturbance, as we know from our own times. After absorbing the news of today, one expects to face a world consisting entirely of strikes, crimes, power failures, broken water mains, stalled trains, school shutdowns, muggers, drug addicts, neo-Nazis, and rapists. The fact is that one can come home in the evening—on a lucky day—without having encountered more than one or two of these phenomena. This has led me to formulate Tuchman's Law, as follows: "The fact of being reported multiplies the apparent extent of any deplorable development by five- to tenfold" (or any figure the reader would care to supply).

~ Barbara W. Tuchman, Tuchman's Law

Drama to the umpteenth power . . . .

:rolleyes:

people-collecting-water-from-a-stream.jpg

img292-001.JPG

tumblr_nvdnyklvvq1u5hlhro1_1280.jpg

The age old rule still applies to the media, "If it bleeds, it leads." The counter to allowing that to affect your life is, "Shit happens and life goes on."

Good day at the range. A decent group and after igniting copious quantities of nitrocellulose, we smoked some stogies. :)

Back