A very different and surprise Wedding Anniversary Visit !

MrsIndianPeach

IndianLaSs
I ascended the stairs in the afternoon, filled with anticipation. Our 4th wedding anniversary was the reason for my excitement. I took a leisurely shower, ensuring I looked absolutely stunning. Next, I lavished myself with scented lotion and dressed in an elegant flowing skirt, a sheer orange top, and a revealing cardigan. I was ready for my husband's arrival. However, when the doorbell finally rang, it was his charming and mature mentor/ex-boss who appeared, watching me open the door from a distance. Surprise and curiosity replaced my expectation as I wondered what this unexpected visit might mean...

As I stood at the door, my heart racing with surprise, my husband's mentor/ex-boss smiled warmly and handed me a small gift. "Happy anniversary, my dear," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of nostalgia. "I hope you don't mind me dropping by unannounced, but I wanted to celebrate this special day with you both."

I ushered him into the living room, trying to hide my confusion. Where was my husband? Why was his mentor here instead? As we chatted and sipped champagne, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.

Just then, my husband walked in, a sheepish grin on his face. "Surprise!" he exclaimed, gesturing to his mentor. "I wanted to make this anniversary one to remember, so I asked him to join us for a special dinner."

Relief washed over me as I realized this was all just a sweet surprise. We spent the evening laughing, reminiscing, and celebrating our love. And as we blew out the candles, I knew this anniversary would be one for the books.

Never did my husband realize that this man was a big time charmer and has a power to slowly attract girls to him. This was his path to get to know me more and in a way to study more about me. . . .

Any classy gentleman to continue the thread : )

I ascended the stairs in the afternoon, filled with anticipation. Our 4th wedding anniversary was the reason for my excitement. I took a leisurely shower, ensuring I looked absolutely stunning. Next, I lavished myself with scented lotion and dressed in an elegant flowing skirt, a sheer orange top, and a revealing cardigan. I was ready for my husband's arrival. However, when the doorbell finally rang, it was his charming and mature mentor/ex-boss who appeared, watching me open the door from a distance. Surprise and curiosity replaced my expectation as I wondered what this unexpected visit might mean...

As I stood at the door, my heart racing with surprise, my husband's mentor/ex-boss smiled warmly and handed me a small gift. "Happy anniversary, my dear," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of nostalgia. "I hope you don't mind me dropping by unannounced, but I wanted to celebrate this special day with you both."

I ushered him into the living room, trying to hide my confusion. Where was my husband? Why was his mentor here instead? As we chatted and sipped champagne, I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was amiss.

Just then, my husband walked in, a sheepish grin on his face. "Surprise!" he exclaimed, gesturing to his mentor. "I wanted to make this anniversary one to remember, so I asked him to join us for a special dinner."

Relief washed over me as I realized this was all just a sweet surprise. We spent the evening laughing, reminiscing, and celebrating our love. And as we blew out the candles, I knew this anniversary would be one for the books.

Never did my husband realize that this man was a big time charmer and has a power to slowly attract girls to him. This was his path to get to know me more and in a way to study more about me. . . .

She was as I remembered her, beautiful , elegant showing sufficient cleavage to remain modest yet alluring. Her naïve husband had invited me to dinner and to share their anniversary. I brought a small present of sweetmeats, carefully wrapped with a message which I hoped and intended she would realise was an invitation to become a part of my life. " May your life be enriched by your dreams, may your dreams be our future"

She was as I remembered her, beautiful , elegant showing sufficient cleavage to remain modest yet alluring. Her naïve husband had invited me to dinner and to share their anniversary. I brought a small present of sweetmeats, carefully wrapped with a message which I hoped and intended she would realise was an invitation to become a part of my life. " May your life be enriched by your dreams, may your dreams be our future"
I receive the gift and gives a big thank you to you and I give a grin to him.

We cut the cake and I already had the dining table read with the food that i made and it was all Indian food.

“ Next, I lavished myself with scented lotion and dressed in an elegant flowing skirt, a sheer orange top, and a revealing cardigan.”
WTF!?:ROFLMAO:

I enjoy a “Revealing cardigan” as much as the next pervert does, but i call bullshit on this piffle and declare: Fuck off to the Playground(PG) or the Sexual roleplay forum with this poorly executed wank mung.
Are you stalking Mrs Indian Peach, seriously. Are you a teenager?

I study your gracefulness and see you blush as you feel my eyes upon you. You bring out the takeout your husband brought and we eat. I help you clean the table off and follow you into the kitchen.

You set the dishes in the sink and feel me come up behind you, moving your hair from your neck. You feel my breath against your skin as my other hand cups your breast through your dress,

Back