The Rubber Man

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I need to relate to my Sisters and Brothers something that happened to me when I turned 19 years of age. I was out celebrating my 19th at The Bell and Chain Inn, with some friends. This tall, thin, attractive man, in his late 30s bought me a drink to celebrate with me. I felt totally enamoured by him as he could hold an intelligent and humourous conversation. Later that night I went home with him. He told me was dressing up with his partner, which was a new fetish to me. At home with him, the first thing that happened was he asked me to strip in front of him, which I did. As I stripped he fell to his knees and squeezed his groin and mumbled things like ‘You are my Sweetheart’. ‘I will behave myself’. This did not disturb me as I saw tears in his eyes. Next, he took me through to the bathroom, where he sat and watched me shower. Again, he squeezed his groin and began moaning and breathing rapidly. He watched me dry myself, with the fluffiest towel I had ever experienced. We were now in the bedroom and he handed me a large black costume box, tied with a yellow bow. He told me to open it and put on what was in the box. I opened the box, which contained an all in one fishnet body suit. Wth effort some I put it on and I found it very tight against my skin. The man was in a fever of passion as he embraced me and kissed and told me how sexy I was. He left me in the bedroom, only for him to return naked, apart from what looked like a rubber ring around his groin area. It wasn't a strap on as it had no phallic apendage atpendage. He told me he wanted to ‘Dry ride me’. I found my self on the bed, in doggy position and the man acting out anal intercourse with me. His language was profound. He had me straddle him and the dry anal intercourse recommended. Needless to say he enaculated. At this he asked me to unfasten the rubber artefact he was wearing, which I did, to reveal a large thick cock smeared with semen. He requested that I lick the semen off the inner part of the ring. As I did he began to masturbate until he was about to come. At this he forced my head down to his cock, which I put in my mouth and I was given a large portion of his semen to eat.
I will complete this experience later, as I am becoming a little emotional.

Fascinating! I would like to see a longer story. I can't picture the 'rubber ring' contraption...

Back