The Last Sex You Had...

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!

Last night with my wife. Short passionate session of missionary. Legs up slow fucking her. Kissing and dirty talk. She started begging for my cock and cum when I started throbbing inside her. She roughly grabbed my ass to pull me closer and as deep as b possible…. I started getting close and told her. She said…paint the inside of my pussy babe please….omg I exploded.

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!
So hot. Sounds like an amazing session

The last sex I had -
My wife sometimes gets into a sexual frenzy. She took me by the hand up to the bedroom and we quickly disrobed. She pushed me down on the bed and took my hard cock into her mouth, licking the pre-cum from the slit of my cock head, swirling her tongue then taking the shaft deep into her mouth. Not gentle foreplay. She was too worked up for that. Just hard pumping of my cock with her mouth.

She mounted me cowgirl and I slid my cock into her very wet pussy, my hands on her ass, pulling her in. Big tits swinging in my face for an occasional lick or squeeze. She likes to ride like this and tell me stories.

“I wish there was another guy here, I could suck his cock while you fuck me! Yeah, I did that while we were dating, fucked two guys at once! One guy came in my mouth, the other in my pussy. They fucked me twice that night. You fucked me the next day. You might have licked some of their spunk from my wet hole. Does that turn you on baby?”

She gets off me lays on her back and I start licking her wet pussy, savoring her taste and aroma. It doesn’t take long for her legs to start shaking as she has her first orgasm of the night.

We both stand next to the bed, she bends over, her pale white ass available for a quick slap. I slide my hard cock deep into her pussy and start pounding her hard, reaching around cupping her tits in my hand. It doesn’t take long. The view of her perfect ass, her moans of pleasure are sending me over the edge. My balls tighten, my cock throbs inside her, and soon I’m pulsing thick ropes of hot cum deep within her womb. We stand like this for a minute. Cum dripping down her thighs.

She lays on her back on the bed, spent and smiling. She knows what’s next. I get between her legs and start licking her inner thighs, working my way slowly up to her pussy, tasting our mixed juices, enjoying the flavor. Her pussy is dripping with cum and I drink it greedily, lapping with my tongue. Her legs start to shake again. Another orgasm. Two satiated lovers.

Last edited:
This afternoon. I came home from watching a movie and she's naked in bed waiting for me.

After some light touching and kissing, i proceed to bury my face between her legs until she finally pulls away after her 2nd time cumming.

She takes about 10 minutes and tells me she wants me inside of her. Nothing to wild, just some good old missionary until i finally blow my load into her setting off her 3rd orgasm of the afternoon.

Good times for all involved.

Last night I was horny and couldn't sleep at about 3am. I started lightly stroking his cock through his boxers. He was getting hard and woke up. He touched me. Stroked my breasts. I turned onto my side and he entered me. I was rubbing my clit. I was already quite horny so he soon had me coming. He said he was too tired to finish himself so we fell asleep.

It was the last time I had sex with my ex wife. I told her to get 3 scarfs. Naked and on her front, Blindfolded with 1 of the scarfs, I started with a massage, kissing her from her neck, all the way down her back. I tease her thighs and pussy with my fingertips to get her wet. I roll her over, and tie her wrists to the bed with the other 2 scarfs and start kissing her, tongues dancing in each other's mouths. From mouth to neck, from neck to beasts, each one delicately tended to with my mouth. All the while, I am teasing her clit with my fingers.

Finally, I kiss my way down to her thighs, before finally relenting the teasing as my tongue assaults her clit and 2 fingers slide into her pussy. I can't take the wait anymore, so I get into position and slide my cock into her pussy, fucking her slowly at first, but involuntarily getting faster until we both are in a sweaty, satisfied mess.

3 days ago. Kids were occupied downstairs. We ran up to our room shut and locked the door. She quickly went to her knees and sucked me til I was good n hard. Then I bent her over and fucked her til she came. Then she told me to fuck her throat some before I cum. With her head hanging off the bed, I fucked her throat, making a mess of her face. I'd lean over and lick her clit some. After gagging a few times and her make up effectively ruined, she got up and turned around into the missionary where I fucked her to a squirting orgasm and filling her pussy with cum. We're both fixed so no more kids lol btw, the kids were all safe and busy watching TV

Just a bit of cock-on-clit frottage with my wife this morning. She hasn't been able to handle penetration for a while, but this gets us both off pretty reliably. I've come to enjoy licking my come off of her labia and clit afterward, but that's a rare treat nowadays. Probably just as well, though, since it usually makes me hard again.

A couple of mornings ago, she woke me up, with gentle sounds of her pleasing herself. She was only wearing her panties and a long t-shirt. She knows I love to watch her, so took her time bringing herself off, gradually working herself to a pleasing orgasm. She then removed her panties, and laying on her side, facing away from me, she whispered "I need more!"
I didn't need telling twice!!

Watching her masturbating, had worked me up intensely, and I slowly slid inside her from behind.

We both knew I wouldn't last long, so after a few minutes, she said "i want to sit on top."
I rolled onto my back, as she straddled me, and very quickly, she was cumming over and over, squirting and soaking me."
Just that feeling, and the look of pleasure on her face, as she continued to orgasm, was more than I could withstand...
She knew I was so near.. she reached towards my face with her hand , just stroking my face, as I released inside her.

Back