Experience

Japansurfer

Really Really Experienced
New experience/fantasy
Triggered by another thread around mmf/ffm and clit licking whilst she is fucked.
I saw a video where a couple are having sex - full penetration and a 3rd person is sucking her nipples etc —— well for me it got interesting when the 3p started rubbing her clit and gripping his cock as he pulled out, they continued to play until the ended up with a cock and two fingers in her pussy. I can only imagine by the orgasm she had that the fingers bent up and rubbed her gspot, as he continued to fuck her as deep and intently as possible.
It ended up with cream pie but with the fingers deep as the cock came out so did those cum soaked fingers.

Can’t find the video anymore but my question - fingers and cock like that yes/no and also does it have a name.
it’s a ‘I want to do that’ from me but more so I want to see it as it was a huge turn on.

That’s licking. I was talking more about fingering. So his cock (or mine) in her and I (or he) slides a finger ir two in

I have written several autobiographical and fictional stories.

Recently I started a short three part series about a young woman called Rachel who worked in retail and was caught stealing items by the security staff.

The story developed organically with no real plot.

Late last night I completed part three and went to sleep.

When I awoke this morning the story was still on my mind and I was quite horny from the thought of it.

I had two days off this week as I regularly work Saturday and Sunday.

Whilst I was showering my sexual yearning took over and I orgasmed in the shower.

Yesterday was my mothers birthday and Daddy brought us out for a posh lunch.

My sexual yearnings took over again on our way to the restaurant, it wasn’t long before I had to go for a (toilet) break to relieve my lust.

My thoughts about middle aged men coercing me into corporal punishment and oral sex were never out of my mind all day.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got.

It’s not something that I have fixated over in the past.

On our way home in the car, I continued to touch myself with my finger in order to hold onto the feeling of being Rachel until we got home.

For the third today I brought myself off thinking about Rachel and her exploits.

The story is called Rachel pays for her attempt at shoplifting.

If you read it let me know what you think, for my own part I think I am at a crossroad in my life.

That story sounds very hot!!! A similar line to a fantasy I have about being late on the rent owed to a older landlord.

I have written several autobiographical and fictional stories.

Recently I started a short three part series about a young woman called Rachel who worked in retail and was caught stealing items by the security staff.

The story developed organically with no real plot.

Late last night I completed part three and went to sleep.

When I awoke this morning the story was still on my mind and I was quite horny from the thought of it.

I had two days off this week as I regularly work Saturday and Sunday.

Whilst I was showering my sexual yearning took over and I orgasmed in the shower.

Yesterday was my mothers birthday and Daddy brought us out for a posh lunch.

My sexual yearnings took over again on our way to the restaurant, it wasn’t long before I had to go for a (toilet) break to relieve my lust.

My thoughts about middle aged men coercing me into corporal punishment and oral sex were never out of my mind all day.

The more I thought about it the hornier I got.

It’s not something that I have fixated over in the past.

On our way home in the car, I continued to touch myself with my finger in order to hold onto the feeling of being Rachel until we got home.

For the third today I brought myself off thinking about Rachel and her exploits.

The story is called Rachel pays for her attempt at shoplifting.

If you read it let me know what you think, for my own part I think I am at a crossroad in my life.
I follow Tara on the stories site and have read all she has published. If anybody is looking for a "newish" author to follow she is well worth a read in my opinion.

Back