The Last Sex You Had...

Last night my wonderful wife was in need of a lower back rub. She was wearing a loose fitting dress, no underwear. She lay on her tummy, I started off kneeling beside her caressing her sumptuously round cheeks while also working the knots at the top of her hips. I repositioned myself so that was straddling her thighs, my robe falling open slightly, my cock starting to kiss her backside as the massage continued.

This evolved into my hard cock being squeezed between her soft cheeks, my hands firmly gripping each side of her delicious rump as we hot dogged it. I've been waiting years to do that. The sight of her ass, the softness of her skin, and the feeling of gripping her by the hips was fantastic.

After a few minutes of delightfully immature dry-humping her butt, she remained lying prone on her stomach, as I moved my face down to her thighs and started to devour her pussy, feeling it become more plump and juicy beneath my tongue. I told her how much I love her taste as I began to slip one, then two, then three fingers inside while working her stiff clit with my thum and make out with her labia. Continuing to praise her pussy, and her taste, I told her how much I also love to probe her "sopping wet cunt." I've never referred to her vagina as a "cunt" before, and she immediately entered an intense, pulsing orgasm.

We finished off fucking sideways in a sort of erotic pretzel/scissoring maneuver. I was hoping to fuck for a very long time, but when I frantically yanked her dress down for a mouthful of erect nipple, it was game over.

I fucking love this woman.

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!
Would that be with someone else or on my own????

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!
Don't remember its been over twenty years

The last sex we had was fun and hot! We enjoyed some dirty talk at dinner then got home and immediately stripped down. I was wearing some leather underwear and a cock ring that she really likes. She was without underwear at dinner, so we were skin to skin pretty quickly.
We had our "third" with us, a nice dildo that we share. It was part of our foreplay before it went into her and started fucking her hard as I was nibbling at her clit and flicking her nipples. She's loving some firmer nipple play of late, so she was getting all hot and bothered fast. I was on all fours while handling the dildo and cunnings duties and she was milking my cock and playing with my ass while tugging on her nipple.
She wants a plug, or something in her ass this weekend, so we're looking forward to another play session soon! I'm looking forward to that DP!

I spend part of the afternoon with my paramour. We started later than usual, so there were a few fewer orgasms for her, but it was still quite a fun session. Every inch of her skin is sensitive, so I make a point to caress, nibble, bite, and kiss her all over. I pushed her to the bed pretty quickly after taking most of her clothes off and ate her to several orgasms before I climbed on the bed for round one of intense fucking...

My wife and I took a quick trip to a cottage in NW Arkansas this week and had multiple sessions of her cumming multiple times. The last one started with us relaxing after playing in the jacuzzi for a while, then getting out and heading to the bedroom. We started kissing, lips pressed together, then opening to let our tongues touch. My hand caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples, sliding down her stomach to tease her labia and clit before sucking on her hard nipples to get her wetter. She is stroking my hard cock and pulling it gently towards her, and I get over the top of her, aligning my mushroom headed cock against her pussy lips, slowly parting them. She is ready and grabs my hips and pulls me into her slowly at first, feeling every inch as I go balls deep and hold the tip against her cervix as she lets out a moan... that's the start... might be too much for a reply in a thread to keep going.

My wife and I took a quick trip to a cottage in NW Arkansas this week and had multiple sessions of her cumming multiple times. The last one started with us relaxing after playing in the jacuzzi for a while, then getting out and heading to the bedroom. We started kissing, lips pressed together, then opening to let our tongues touch. My hand caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples, sliding down her stomach to tease her labia and clit before sucking on her hard nipples to get her wetter. She is stroking my hard cock and pulling it gently towards her, and I get over the top of her, aligning my mushroom headed cock against her pussy lips, slowly parting them. She is ready and grabs my hips and pulls me into her slowly at first, feeling every inch as I go balls deep and hold the tip against her cervix as she lets out a moan... that's the start... might be too much for a reply in a thread to keep going.
Very nice. You are very lucky

Love it- I was wondering if there was a "fuck and tell" thread somewhere!

Over the last few days we've been trying unsuccessfully to fit in some sex (we usually avoid quickies and want at least an hour or two free, she she can't be too tired). She's had her nipples stroked and I my cock a few times at night while drifting off to sleep. Yesterday morning we were up early enough with the kids out of the house and some free time.

After a shower she came into the bedroom wearing just panties and a sheer breast wrap that covers little and hides nothing. We started with a heavy make out session, standing by and then lying on the bed. There was some inevitable nipple sucking and twisting intermixed. Then I knelt between her legs. She's due for her waxing (getting it today!), so to give be best hair-free access she pulls her labia apart (and panties aside) to let me get my full face into her. 20-30 minutes I licked, probed and tongue fucked her pussy. Sometimes I added a finger or two into her, sometimes I reached up to massage her hard nipples with my hands while licking her clit and folds. Got her into that plateau pleasure zone where she has tons of pleasure, but won't quite peak to orgasm. Peak arousal for her.

When she's really turned on I started wetly and deeply probing her vagina with my tongue, then bring it our dripping and move straight up to put it in her mouth. She sucks her juices off it and my wet face mashes against hers for some deep make out. I go back and forth with my tongue between her pussy and mouth, both our faces getting very wet and sloppy. She rearranges her hands so her fingers can help rub her clit while I'm licking her out. She knows I like watching her do that.

Eventually I insist it's my turn, and get her up on her knees. My cock-head is dripping with precum, and she takes it right in her mouth and starts sucking. I bring both her hands to my mouth and get her fingers wet. She knows what to do next. She moves each hand down to the breast on the same side and firmly rubs her nipples while she sucks my dick and looks up at me. This is my favorite view of all time- her on her knees, feet splayed out to the side, tits out while she rubs them, my cock in her mouth as she looks up at me and bobs her head. I can NEVER resist grabbing to camera to take a few clips and pics as I did again yesterday.

She edges me this way a few times, and to take a break I slip my dick between her breasts as she pushed them together and pumps up and down, still rubbing her nipples with index fingers while her long brown hair cascades over her shoulders and breasts. Alternating between breasts and mouth blissfully kills another 10-15 minutes.

Next position is me standing by the bed, she on her hands and knees to suck me some more. This is another visually glorious position, her panties squeezed between her plump butt cheeks as she rocks back and forth into me, and her long, swaying hair moving back and forth over my crotch. I can never decide if it's better to capture it with the camera, or grab her ass in my hands to pull her full body back and forth as my cock penetrates her mouth over and over. SO first one, then the other! Gotta grab those panties too and pull them nice and tight, wedging them deep into her pussy- another great blowjob handle!

Once I can't take anymore without blowing too early, she's back on her back and I crawl next to her for some more make-out. Need the pause to regroup and prolong the experience. Now she gets more breast and nipple attention from my mouth and hands. Soon she spreads her legs wider again, and subtly pushes my head towards her crotch. Not s dirty talker my wife, but this is how she does it. This time I pull off her panties and go to town on her yet again. More forceful this time, 2 or 3 fingers in her deeply, sometimes an extra one slips into her ass, while my tongue pushes against it from inside her pussy. I love holding her ankles in my hands while I eat her out. Why is that so sexy? When I move up to kiss her this time I start gently sinking my cock partially into her. Not too deep at first, just teasing while we kiss. A few thrusts, and my tongue replaces it again. Gradually more attention focused on her clit until her legs are shaking and she's a feather touch away from orgasm when I stop, leaving her panting, not quite going over the edge.

My turn again. This time I'm on my back while she crawls down next to my legs to cup my balls in her hand and envelope my shaft in her mouth again. She goes through a few moves in her extensive BJ playbook. Swirling the tip with her tongue, holding my shaft in her mouth and flicking the tip with her tongue, pushing me hard against the inside of her cheek, and slowly twisting her head sideways until I forcefully "plop" out of her mouth. And of course some more classic head bobbing.

When she thinks I've had enough she says it's time to ride. She straddles me and leans in to make out with me, her long hair flowing all around our faces. Slowly as we kiss she eases her pussy onto my cock and slowly pushes me deeper into her. Once I'm all in, she leans back and starts rubbing her tits again. She looks me in the eye while she pleasures herself, not moving, but gently massaging my dick with her pussy squeezing and releasing (thank-you keegle exercises!) Eventually my hands are up there too, and together we work her nipples. Soon I can't take any more and I grab her hair and pull her down onto me in a deep kiss. She always giggles when she overwhelms me like that. She starts rocking on my cock as we kiss, and soon my hands are on her hips, urging her back and forth more forcefully.

We don't last long, as we've oral-edged each other to the limit too many times. Soon she's panting and grunting in orgasm, squeezing the bed and my hair as she thrusts back and forth. I'm only a few seconds behind, and let out my own growls and moans. My cock is under tight pressure in this position and I can feel each pulse of sperm as it squeezes out of me and rockets into her. My hands are on her ass, grabbing her tits, pulling her hair- wherever I can to get her closer and get me deeper into her. My orgasm subsides before hers. When properly worked out hers last a long time. Eventually her full body spasms and moans subside, and she slows to a gentle, less frantic but still pleasurable back and forth on top of me.

"Did you cum yet?" I whisper in her ear.

"Mmm, maybe," she breathes out in response.

And that's an example of how we like to do it when we have the time and energy. Getting one of those in every week or two beats a daily quickie in my books!

yesterday morning my beautiful wife came out of the shower and i was still in bed. she lay on her stomach asking for a massage. i quickly took off my night shirt and got an instant hardon. i rubbed myself on her kissing the back of her neck. after 5 minutes she turned over and told me come inside me so i can take it to work with me. needless to say that's exactly what i did. i fell asleep after depositing a big load in her pussy. when i woke up she was already gone.

It was in a hotel with a cop I met It was the most intense and fulfilling experience of my entire life by far. My husband has no idea as far as I can tell and to be honest I don’t think he even knows I’m home half the time. That’s a whole other story
Saw you post in another thread—is he the ghoster?

Last night we went to bed at the usual time, I was pretty tired from the weekend of yard work. She was on her phone, I was ready for bed. She said oh are we not doing it? I was on my side facing her and she was bouncing my sack with her foot. I really was tired but ready :) Did not take but a minute of kissing to get fully erect. I went down on her, upside down, my cock within reach of her hand (hoping she'd slide in for a 69). She stroked me while I ate her to her first O...then she came down off that cloud and I started to eat her again. Her hand went to my sack and my tight lil butthole, her finger was pressing and swirling as I ate her. I asked her if she'd like some lube for that finger, and she said yes please. So I gave her the bottle, and we resumed where we left off. She was fingering me and I was fingering her while licking her clit. She came again, and I slid up a little so she could suck my cock hard again. Then we fucked, and as I am stroking in her, I grabbed her left foot and started sucking her big toe. I told her that her playing with my ass like that made me really want to suck a cock while I fucked her. That turned her on!! I flipped her over and fucked her doggie on all fours. I told her it would be real hot to bang her from behind like this with her face buried in a pussy. She said oh yeah! And I dirty talked her a bit, telling her to suck that pussy good. When I was close to coming, I told her this would be peerfect to have her eating pussy while I fucked her and sucked the other woman's husband's cock! That sent me over and we both had a great orgasm as I came deep in her.

up early for work but I want to sleep in after sex like that!!

Unfortunately 10 months ago. I hooked up with my neighbor. First time being with a plus size woman, it was amazing the mutual oral and every hole open for fun.

Hi Cathy here.
Yesterday frank brought a friend from work over to help him with fixing our lawn mower.
As usual me and our daughter were naked when frank got there. Paul was suprised to see us. Frank told Becky to put something on, and told Paul about us becoming nudist since our first expierence in Sept.
After the lawn mower was fixed frank and Paul came inside, frank got undressed and invited Paul to do so too. He was nervous, but agreed. When he removed his clothes he was rock hard and not as long as frank but thicker.
We ate supper all nude except Becky, the I told frank we needed to play a game.
Frank suggested naked twister since we were all nude. Paul and I played and soon we were feeling each other's body.
When we finished Paul had beat me. Frank said to him whatever your pleasure. Paul got up and asked me to suck him.

Back