Please chime in with some ideas on how to proceed with this sci-fi story...

DoctorSmith8

Really Really Experienced
"Land Of The Necromancers"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

After years of listening and looking to the stars for signs of intelligent life, most believed that we were alone in the universe. You can imagine the astonishment and dismay when thousands of massive alien ships suddenly appeared in the sky.

The travelers had been searching the galaxy for a new home with a plentiful food supply. The voracious intruders were known as Necromancers and quickly developed a taste for warm human flesh. Powerful mental manipulation sedated their victims and caused them to experience physical pleasure as they were eaten alive. After decades of unregulated gluttony, earth's adult population had come close to extinction. The youth were all that remained.

Necromancer leadership established large breeding mills to replenish the numbers. Only the most well-endowed young males were chosen to keep the residents impregnated. The remainder were auctioned off at local markets to continue feeding the Necros.

Young females like myself are protected and work as servants until we are old enough to breed at the mills. This is the way of things. My name is Kendra and I have faithfully served at a Necromancer compound for many seasons. Lord Clarr and his mate Giselle have always treated me with kindness. My duties include cleaning and meal preparation. Lord Clarr makes a daily trip to the market to select a healthy candidate for the evening feast.

Today I was organizing things in the kitchen when he returned with an attractive teenager for me to prepare. As usual, the boy was under mental control and had no idea what was happening. His naked body was breathtaking, although I shouldn't fantasize because only ends in disappointment. He was purchased to be eaten, just like all the others.

My job is to craft a taste temping masterpiece. His passive condition gives me the freedom to do anything I want. Normally the entire body is shaved from the neck down. Then after the skin is silky smooth, he receives a proper washing. Finally it's time to lay down on the serving tray which he does at my request. I like to add sliced fruit as a garnishment. Those little extras never go unnoticed. And for an attractive glow he receives a spiced oil rub-down. Giselle's favorite appetizer is a plump juicy erection, so my oil soaked hand moves briskly until he grows long and hard.

"Yes you like that, don't you." I whispered with a sadistic chuckle.

Dinner time had arrived so I quickly covered my clueless friend with a large red linen. The cart was pushed through the kitchen doors and moved into position. After receiving a nod from Lord Clarr, I dramatically unveiled the main course. Giselle's eyes lit up when she saw her favorite delicacy glistening with oil and fully engorged. After respectfully bowing, I stepped back to watch.

She seized his toy and began to slide her hand along the length of it. As she continued, I realized that my friend was about to enjoy his last orgasm. Lord Clarr shook his head in frustration while fumbling with a napkin. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth into that warm tender flesh but he let his mate have her fun.

The cutie was groaning in elation and gripping the edges of the serving tray as she stroked faster. This was turning out to be way more entertaining than usual. I was standing on my tip toes trying to see everything. Soon his back arched and I knew he was getting close. My twinkie was dripping with excitement as his moans turned into stressful shouts of panic. Suddenly pulsing streams of white liquid gushed all over his tummy.

Giselle smiled at me after licking up the pool of warm gravy, then her mouth descended over the entire length. This part is disturbing to watch even though he feels no pain. I winced as her head jerked to the side tearing it off. She glared at Lord Clarr while she chewed and swallowed like she was telling him something. He chuckled at her theatrics.

They began to devour the rest of him, viciously pealing away his flesh. The boy's euphoria continued until his body fell limp. After they had gorged themselves, the only remaining sound was the occasional burp while they relaxed in their chairs. I didn't even know his name.

I refilled the drink containers and was complemented on the meal. This time their gratitude made me sad. Both retired for the evening and it was time to clean up the remains.

I sleep with Giselle to help satisfy her personal needs. We also enjoy talking and she has become like a mother to me. Recently I confessed that I had started to bleed. She said we needed to keep this development our little secret or I could be taken away to a breeding mill. I felt flatteted that she didn't want to loose me. Unfortunately my rapidly developing chest was becoming more and more dificult to hide.

One evening Lord Clarr requested my presence in his chamber. This was something new for me and I wasn't sure what to do. He met me at his door and invited me in. I was instructed to disrobe and join him in bed. It was the first time I had seen him without clothing. I was told to relax as he began to fondle me. His mental influence made me want this more than anything and I quickly became soaked with excitement.

He spread my legs and moved on top of me. His erection was intimidating, but I was so excited and couldn't wait to feel what it was like. I wailed with crazed desire at each thrust of his powerful body.

I could feel an intense sensation building and suddenly something wonderful immersed me in thrilling waves of pleasure! I pressed my face into his chest trying to muffle my scream. Moments later I heard a series of stressful groans and was flooded with his warm juice. He withdrew and rolled onto his back with a sigh of relief.

I just laid there smiling, realizing what fun it was to breed.

The next day was my own. I strolled through the flower gardens enjoying the aromas that filled the air. I felt privileged to dwell in such a beautiful place. That afternoon as I was on my way to the kitchen for a snack, I overheard Lord Clarr speaking to a colleague.

I kept out of sight and listened. He was going on about some underground remnant of humans that had become resistant to the mind control. He was concerned that this could threaten the Necromancer way. There was an urgent tone to his voice. I became very upset that these evil humans would seek to destroy my wonderful life.

"Twinkie"? "Warm Gravy"? Seriously WTF! This story is actually very poorly thought out. The best way to proceed would be to scrap all of it and start again with a blank paper.

Perhaps you are in need of some inspiration. Here try this...

daily_gifdump-4-15.gif

Back