The Last Sex You Had...

The last sex I had was on Wednesday night. I stopped my FWB house and we had a wonderful time. We hadnt seen each other in over a month so it was way past due. We got naked and embraced each other along with very passionate kissing. Then it we took turns on each others knees sucking each others cocks. Damn his mouth felt incredible!! I told him his tongue was like velvet and he deep throated my dick. He just moaned as I sucked his. We continued on the bed and got in out traditional 69 position. Hes usually on top and I embraced him as his cock literally fucked my mouth. I started tasting his precum a little as I reached around and teased his quivering hole. We then stood up and he lubed up my stiff eager cock as we exchanged another hot passionate kiss. He then got on all fours and I placed the tip of my cock against his ass. It just slid right in and the sensation was so incredible I cant even put it in words. I got my cock in deep until my groin pressed hard up against his ass. Thrusting slowly trying not to cum too soon. It had been so long. I was right on the edge of orgasm but I managed to fuck him steady for about 10 minutes. Holding back snd stopping my thrusting to prevent premature ejaculation. Finally i couldnt hold back and I started thrusting fast and deep until I was groaning in agony of pleasure. I came in him and shot multiple ropes of cum. After I pulled out, his ass oozed out my cum and it was dripping down his balls. I didn’t have my phone with me or else I would’ve taken a picture.

We were laying in bed at night. I was on my back and she was on her stomach. She put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest and asked if was tired. That's pretty much code for "I need you inside me." Of course I wasn't too tired...in 21 years of us having sex with each other, I've never been too tired.

I whispered that I was not. She started rubbing her hand up and down my bare chest, each time getting lower and lower. Obviously, I got instantly hard (though I had already cum once that day on my own). She reached under my underwear and started to stroke me. I moved my hand up and down her back (she's got a great back from years of competitive swimming). Each of my strokes went lower and lower. She pushed her hips closer to me, letting me know it was ok for me to play a little bit between her soft but firm cheeks. I started to rub her up and down just a few inches above her tightest hole. She moaned and began to thrust a little bit. Some precum seeped out of my turgid cock. She used it as lube for her hand.

With my other hand, I reached under her nightgown and pulled it up, exposing her beautiful perky breasts and hard nipples. She got up and took off her pjs. I slid my underwear down. I then moved my left hand (she was to my right) down to her pussy and started to rub her clit. I know exactly how she likes it. She rolled over onto her side, so she was facing away from me and I spooned her. My right hand was under neck and had access to her breasts. My left hand rubbed her clit expertly. My cock pressed against her tightness, but no penetration there this time. She loves the pressure and the thrusting, but doesn't always want anal. I put just the tip inside her slightly. She moaned louder and I rubbed her clit harder. I squeezed her nipple and that sent her into the stratosphere. She came hard. Her head tossed back against my chest. Once she relaxed, she rolled over onto her back. I climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms took my triceps and she held on, knowing what was coming next. I entered her. She was tight and wet and warm. I started to thrust, gently at first, and then harder and harder. She eased her legs up a bit and moved her hands to my butt and pressed me deeper inside her. She tilted her head back, told me how good it felt, and that's when I came deep inside her. It was incredible, as always! After, we lingered in the post-orgasmic bliss. Then we fell deeply asleep.

Had my first encounter with a woman last night in London. She’s one of my friends and drunkenly confided in me that she was secretly bisexual (and has cheated lots) but her Husband is a prude and she could never tell him. I told her how I’d always want to try it, and one thing led to another.

I tasted pussy (and ass!) for the first time, It was hotter than I could’ve ever imagined. 🔥😍🔥😍🔥

Mr needs to up his pussy licking game 🤣🤣

I think I need to write and publish my first story re-living this 😀 xx

Too long ago with someone I met online. My husband isn't interested and I just needed to get fucked. Wrong but that's how it is or was. Incredible lust filled sex.
Other than that this morning with my rabbit vibe.
Sometimes you just need it so bad

This morning, we were both masturbating eagerly watching each other and I accidently gave her an unintentional facial shooting my load from sitting down between her legs all over her belly and tits but also reaching her face and one of her open eyes.

This last weekend.. face down, ass up..... my man flipped my skirt up, slid my panties down, greased me up then slide his loving cock in my butt pussy all the way to his nut sack..... a little tight I was but, I began to relax a few minutes later he came ..... some of him kinda leaking out of my satisfied ass😊......... it's been a while, I really needed this in the worst way:devilish:

The last sex I had was last night a few hours after my husband got home. He was horny and so was I. Ended up with him fucking me from behind while I sucked on a chocolate colored flesh like dildo I have to simulate an interracial threesome

The last sex I had, I picked him up in a pub a couple roads over. We had sex in his car and then I walked back to my flat. I just wanted someone to touch me.

actually it was kinda simple and unexpected, last saturday at about 9:30 am i saw an email i didn't recognize. i opened it to find this guy lived about 15 mi. away. said he lived alone and could host. he thought it'd be interesting to see a male in pantyhose and wanted to know if i was free for a bit to come over. i asked when and he said now if you can. well i put on a new pair with a blk open bottom girdle over them with expresso colored thigh highs and left. he sent gps to me to find him. he lived in the boonies i mean. neighbors were a half mile away. i could've done him in his yard and no one would know. once inside he dropped his pajama pants he had on and told me to strip. as i did he told me to leave the hosiery on. then he had me stand in front of him so he could feel. as he did i began to swell and he asked did that happen when guys felt me and i said yes and more, he had me explain and i told him with him also but others i found it caused me to have thoughts not normal for me and that was it made me want dick. he asked about his and i said yes. he was avg thickness and about 8 hard. he told me it'd be best to use a condom since we didn't know each other and i told him i used them on everyone. once in place he had me follow him to his sofa where he sat and put two pillows on the floor where i took to my knees and asked him to please look down and watch. a cpl of times he pulled my head down hard and went all in and moaned. he said i notice when i do that you don't gag. i told him i read where if you squeeze your thumbs inside a fist it keeps one from gagging. he said oh hell let's see it that's true and back in he went pulling me to him so to enter my throat and then he fucked in and out like that for a minute telling me lket me fuck that tight throat, let your throat feel my dick fuck it like a pussy, then he moaned and flinched and told me suck it mf i'm cumming in your mouth and i sucked him his condom full for about two minutes before he had me stop. i then sat on the couch with a hard on and wet dripping with precum and jo as we talked. i didn't cum tho until i got home and jo. then i came like i'd had sex with a dick.View attachment 2340600

Back