Please help me find a story!!

ThatEditorGuy

Virgin
Pov of a God of love, but not a nice one. Has a sister/wife who is the seduction, described as the moment a boss decides to kiss their secretary. Also has a son/brother called pacha/pasha who is the disgusting perverse side. Story starts when a girl walks in to their temple in new Jersey. She has to complete some trials so the god will save her husband. One of them is disgusting so skip this para if you're squeamish. I e of the challenges she has to bring in a pregnant rabbit, cut open its womb and eat the foetuses inside.

Another trial is to survive in a pool where there are 3 water spirits who kiss her etc and relax her so much she nearly drowns. The ending of the story is it turns out she was working for the gods enemy to kill this God because her husband actually died and she wanted revenge,and he can only be killed by someone he loves. There's another scene in it where he takes her to his personal plane of existence and duplicates himself.

Any help appreciated!

if you are looking for water spirits, you are in the wrong spot. i believe you want the playground
they can meet all of your need there.

Back