TSCLT 11.0: The pantheon hates a pussy!!!

I've been looking for an IWH for some time now. They are hard to find. Larry is at that point in life where he needs a pup to mentor.

You sure he's going to teach him the good stuff,
or will it just become a corrupting accomplice?

:devil:

Larry is the first dog I've ever had that listens. He needs to pass that attribute on to a new pup.

I could walk through Walmart with Larry with no leash and he'd stay right next to me. And he'd know where we were going. He's got that espn thing.

b74306fd4d8be3cf2dc507266269ce89.jpg

Here, Out West. The drive was long, the truck was flawless, and the cats were really good. After about 50 miles, Little Shit decided that he was going to scream. About 15 seconds later, he decided to stop screaming. They were both in my lap five miles out, and they kind of took turns during the day. Her majesty did spend more time on the armrest. They actually slept most of the way.

Drove back in this afternoon like I had just driven out this morning.

The pasture poodles seemed to remember me. And Fred did for certain. She has put on a bit of weight and has a lovely coat.

And there be anvils . . . .

children-crying-around-destroyed-buildings.jpg

img264-001.JPG

11_614.jpg

Good morning y'all.

The day approaches and the packages keep arriving like a Bilbo Baggins birthday...

I see the looks on the driver's faces, they really hate the driveway, but
at least I always go out to meet them so that they can get in and out quicker.
For those guys (and gals) that's very important this time of year,
they have their "metrics" to meet or they're meat at the end of the season.

It's chilly, but still really nice and warm. I might make a thread.

I'm thinking of pigs ears for the dogs.
I'm toying with the idea of wrapping them
and letting them unwrap them, but...,
that might establish a really bad precedent.

Ya think?

Morning all.

Yeah, I think that would set a really bad precedent. Then again they may not live all that much longer and maybe they'll forget along the way.

I'm already wanting that second cup - early morning burst of creativity.

It makes a body thirsty. Allah knows I don't need the caffeine.

I'm still waking up myself. Need to run out for a few minutes later. Hardly worth the effort but there's a couple of things I'm going to need for tomorrow at the range. The sacrifices I make. :)

I'm considering some errands and I have to renew my license.

I'm thinking that with everyone out shopping, the license office might be a little slow...

Happy Tuesday, and Happy Winter, since it arrives today. It's a brisk morning outside where the poodles are. They've all been fed and visited. There will likely be peppermints later, but only for the good poodles.

I think I kinda missed the big goofs. WTF does that mean?

Anyway, the josh is burning, and that means that I left josh here figuring I'd need it later. I do.

And I left coffee and the coffee maker, too . . . .

long-line-of-people-in-the-snow.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

tumblr_n0yb3kCZ7p1rcljd6o1_1280.jpg

Or in her own bedroom.

The girl cat is ignoring the landlady. It's kind of funny.

She's asserting her dominance.

:rolleyes:

long-line-of-people-snakes-through-the-snow.jpg

img265-001.JPG

tumblr_n0yb18ruxI1rcljd6o1_1280.jpg

I don't think the female is beating on me while I sleep. I think these old joints get rusty when they aren't moving. It's all part of Allah's plan: I get my retirement money in 23 months. He's going to make me suffer for the next 22 and then off me.

I don't think the female is beating on me while I sleep. I think these old joints get rusty when they aren't moving. It's all part of Allah's plan: I get my retirement money in 23 months. He's going to make me suffer for the next 22 and then off me.

Kinda like dying with the winning lotto ticket in your hand. :D

Interesting. I renew in FL and you only have to show your 'papers' for the first issuance, from then on it's renew online.

They're forcing everyone to get the new REAL-ID compliant licenses...

I mean, they indicate that you don't have to get one,
but the forms of identification are still required
for a simple renewal. I blame the terrorists.

And not just the international ones.
;) ;)

I got my Real-ID compliant licence. Now I'm ready when I hear, "Show me your papers, comrade!"

I'm a bit disappointed; I was hounded for a year by the state to come into compliance. I did last year and my license hasn't been out of my wallet since.

Back