Would a sexy woman's voice add additional value to the story?

I've been writing naughty caption stories about various sexual fantasies with AI generated images for 1,5 months now. Most of them are very short but there are some longer ones as well (well about 2-3 pages). I was wondering if adding a sexy woman's voice reading them would add additional value into them. Below is a first part of the longest story I've written.

the greedy stripper makes amends photo.jpg
Henry was very popular amongst the strippers of his favourite gentlemen's club. He was always extremely generous with his tips. This happened to cause rivalry between the girls. They all wanted to perform for him. Not just for the money but also due to the fact, that he was quite a handsome man with good manners.

To prevent any girl fights the management kept a record of the lap dances given to Henry by each girl to make sure they were treated evenly. This was more than okay to Henry as well. He detested violence. Even girl fights. Many of the girls were so fond of him that they stretched the rules for him. They were the ones who asked him to caress their bodies while they performed lap dances for him.

This arrangement worked until one of the strippers started getting greedy. Lara’s feelings for Henry deepened and she tried to find ways to spend more time with him. Lara had stolen her friend Eden’s lap dance turn twice before already and was giving Henry a third one when Eden caught her red handed in the private lounge. Eden was pissed at her friend. She pulled Lara up from Henry’s lap by her hair and slapped her in the face. Lara tried to swing her fist towards her face with full force but missed, lost her balance and fell over.

Eden grabbed her from her hair again and pulled it “Get up bitch. You’ve stolen my turn three times already.” Henry wasn’t happy with Eden’s behaviour but was determined to learn the truth before judging “Is this true Lara?” The tone Henry used made Lara feel ashamed about her behaviour. She felt that Henry was deeply disappointed in her although he didn’t say it out loud. “Yes Henry. I admit it. I just wanted to spend more time with you. I’m sorry.”

Henry looked at her and said “It’s not me you’ve wronged the most.” He nodded his head towards Eden. Lara was a bit afraid of Eden due to her show of force. Even though they were friends. She looked Eden in the eyes and said with a slightly trembling voice “I’m sorry Eden. I shouldn’t have stolen your lap dance turns from you. But I thought that you of all people would understand. You’re my best friend in here.”

Eden didn’t sound pleased “Oh, I understand that you want him all to yourself. Every girl here wants the exact same thing but everyone else stayed in line.” Eden’s body language looked threatening to Lara. She sounded a bit panicked “I’m sorry Eden. Just tell me how I can make this right. I’ll do anything. I give you the money you lost. I’ll even double it.”

Eden thought for a moment. She first looked at Henry and then turned her head towards Lara. There was a cunning smile on her face “Anything? I want you to kneel”. Lara got on her knees as instructed her head facing towards the floor in repenting manner. Eden moved her hand on top of Lara’s head and made her look her straight in the eyes “I’m not interested in your words. You’ll give me the money back but that isn’t enough. How about we kill two birds with one stone? Show me how sorry you really are and lick me. At the same time Henry gets to see a new kind of show. I think he won’t mind.”

Lara turned her head towards Henry like asking for his opinion. She’d do whatever he wanted. Henry looked at her and said “This is between you and her. It’s up to you if you want to do it. But looking at Eden I think she’s serious. If you want her to forgive you, you have to show that you’re willing to work for her forgiveness.” Lara slowly reached forward with her hands and touched Eden’s thigs. She pulled down Eden’s panties, extended her tongue and started licking her pussy.

“Good girl. I didn’t think you’d have it in you”, Eden praised her as she patted her on the head. Eden took off her own bra and started caressing her breasts and nipples. Henry silently observed the act on the sofa. The dominating attitude of Eden was turning him on more than any lap dance he had experienced.

Lara thought she was done when she made Eden come. Eden didn’t think so “You think that was it? You’re only halfway there. I’m not the only one who you’ve wronged. Even though I was the one slapping you, you were the fundamental reason Henry had to see violence. And you know how much he hates seeing it.”

She kneeled behind Lara and moved her own head close to her ear. Then she turned their heads towards Henry. Eden’s voice was still authoritative but it was also seductive “I think you should make amends to Henry as well. Have you seen that bulge in his pants? How about you apologize to him by blowing him?” Eden’s voice sent chills through Lara’s spine and she didn’t dare to question Eden’s suggestion. She reached for Henry’s zipper and started pulling it down. He didn’t make any attempts to stop her.

Lara pulled Henry’s erected cock from his pants and began giving him head. Eden was still behind Lara and watched her work. She put her mouth close to Lara’s ear and looked at Henry “That’s a good start Lara but I know you can do better than that. Let me help you out a bit. At first, she gently pressed Lara’s head down with her hand. Each time Lara got up Eden shoved her head down again with more force until her lips touched the base of Henry’s cock.

Eden let go of Lara’s head and allowed her to lift her head up. ”Now that’s a good girl. I can see from Henry’s face that he’s almost ready to forgive you. But I still think you should beg him to do it.” Eden took hold of Henry’s shaft and started jerking it ever increasing the movements of her hand. “You better make him say it before he comes or we’ll do this again.” Lara’s throat was still sore from all the deepthroating but managed to cry out an apology.

Henry forgave her just before his thick load covered Lara’s face and breasts. Eden caressed Lara’s breasts from the sides and kissed her on the cheek “Apology accepted. You’re like a sister to me but if you don’t stop stealing my lap dance turns, you’re going to get fucked. In the ass. But maybe that’s not even a punishment for you. Maybe you’d like to be fucked like a common whore.”

Lara stayed silent. She couldn’t say it out loud but she knew that from now on she’d do anything Eden commanded her to do. Although her throat was aching the thought of being dominated by her friend turned her on too much.

I definitely think that a sexy woman’s voice would add to the story. I stroke my cock while reading stories. I think actually hearing a woman’s voice as she narrates the story would be such a turn on and add to my happy ending! ;)

Yes most definitely get a plethora of different sexy women's voices. I'd like to help you write a few excellent scripts for them that would be sure to exponentially inctease your marketing and customer satisfaction. If you're interested let me know. Cheers!

I've been writing naughty caption stories about various sexual fantasies with AI generated images for 1,5 months now. Most of them are very short but there are some longer ones as well (well about 2-3 pages). I was wondering if adding a sexy woman's voice reading them would add additional value into them. Below is a first part of the longest story I've written.

View attachment 2229832
Henry was very popular amongst the strippers of his favourite gentlemen's club. He was always extremely generous with his tips. This happened to cause rivalry between the girls. They all wanted to perform for him. Not just for the money but also due to the fact, that he was quite a handsome man with good manners.

To prevent any girl fights the management kept a record of the lap dances given to Henry by each girl to make sure they were treated evenly. This was more than okay to Henry as well. He detested violence. Even girl fights. Many of the girls were so fond of him that they stretched the rules for him. They were the ones who asked him to caress their bodies while they performed lap dances for him.

This arrangement worked until one of the strippers started getting greedy. Lara’s feelings for Henry deepened and she tried to find ways to spend more time with him. Lara had stolen her friend Eden’s lap dance turn twice before already and was giving Henry a third one when Eden caught her red handed in the private lounge. Eden was pissed at her friend. She pulled Lara up from Henry’s lap by her hair and slapped her in the face. Lara tried to swing her fist towards her face with full force but missed, lost her balance and fell over.

Eden grabbed her from her hair again and pulled it “Get up bitch. You’ve stolen my turn three times already.” Henry wasn’t happy with Eden’s behaviour but was determined to learn the truth before judging “Is this true Lara?” The tone Henry used made Lara feel ashamed about her behaviour. She felt that Henry was deeply disappointed in her although he didn’t say it out loud. “Yes Henry. I admit it. I just wanted to spend more time with you. I’m sorry.”

Henry looked at her and said “It’s not me you’ve wronged the most.” He nodded his head towards Eden. Lara was a bit afraid of Eden due to her show of force. Even though they were friends. She looked Eden in the eyes and said with a slightly trembling voice “I’m sorry Eden. I shouldn’t have stolen your lap dance turns from you. But I thought that you of all people would understand. You’re my best friend in here.”

Eden didn’t sound pleased “Oh, I understand that you want him all to yourself. Every girl here wants the exact same thing but everyone else stayed in line.” Eden’s body language looked threatening to Lara. She sounded a bit panicked “I’m sorry Eden. Just tell me how I can make this right. I’ll do anything. I give you the money you lost. I’ll even double it.”

Eden thought for a moment. She first looked at Henry and then turned her head towards Lara. There was a cunning smile on her face “Anything? I want you to kneel”. Lara got on her knees as instructed her head facing towards the floor in repenting manner. Eden moved her hand on top of Lara’s head and made her look her straight in the eyes “I’m not interested in your words. You’ll give me the money back but that isn’t enough. How about we kill two birds with one stone? Show me how sorry you really are and lick me. At the same time Henry gets to see a new kind of show. I think he won’t mind.”

Lara turned her head towards Henry like asking for his opinion. She’d do whatever he wanted. Henry looked at her and said “This is between you and her. It’s up to you if you want to do it. But looking at Eden I think she’s serious. If you want her to forgive you, you have to show that you’re willing to work for her forgiveness.” Lara slowly reached forward with her hands and touched Eden’s thigs. She pulled down Eden’s panties, extended her tongue and started licking her pussy.

“Good girl. I didn’t think you’d have it in you”, Eden praised her as she patted her on the head. Eden took off her own bra and started caressing her breasts and nipples. Henry silently observed the act on the sofa. The dominating attitude of Eden was turning him on more than any lap dance he had experienced.

Lara thought she was done when she made Eden come. Eden didn’t think so “You think that was it? You’re only halfway there. I’m not the only one who you’ve wronged. Even though I was the one slapping you, you were the fundamental reason Henry had to see violence. And you know how much he hates seeing it.”

She kneeled behind Lara and moved her own head close to her ear. Then she turned their heads towards Henry. Eden’s voice was still authoritative but it was also seductive “I think you should make amends to Henry as well. Have you seen that bulge in his pants? How about you apologize to him by blowing him?” Eden’s voice sent chills through Lara’s spine and she didn’t dare to question Eden’s suggestion. She reached for Henry’s zipper and started pulling it down. He didn’t make any attempts to stop her.

Lara pulled Henry’s erected cock from his pants and began giving him head. Eden was still behind Lara and watched her work. She put her mouth close to Lara’s ear and looked at Henry “That’s a good start Lara but I know you can do better than that. Let me help you out a bit. At first, she gently pressed Lara’s head down with her hand. Each time Lara got up Eden shoved her head down again with more force until her lips touched the base of Henry’s cock.

Eden let go of Lara’s head and allowed her to lift her head up. ”Now that’s a good girl. I can see from Henry’s face that he’s almost ready to forgive you. But I still think you should beg him to do it.” Eden took hold of Henry’s shaft and started jerking it ever increasing the movements of her hand. “You better make him say it before he comes or we’ll do this again.” Lara’s throat was still sore from all the deepthroating but managed to cry out an apology.

Henry forgave her just before his thick load covered Lara’s face and breasts. Eden caressed Lara’s breasts from the sides and kissed her on the cheek “Apology accepted. You’re like a sister to me but if you don’t stop stealing my lap dance turns, you’re going to get fucked. In the ass. But maybe that’s not even a punishment for you. Maybe you’d like to be fucked like a common whore.”

Lara stayed silent. She couldn’t say it out loud but she knew that from now on she’d do anything Eden commanded her to do. Although her throat was aching the thought of being dominated by her friend turned her on too much.
Absolutely, however the preponderance of males (can’t speak for females, others) find Russian and other Eastern Slavic accents horribly UNsexy.

I use the Australian accent myself on my Siri. I get a little tingle in the nether regions whenever she answers my questions!

I’ve found it fascinating that in America, accents in commercials are successful marketing tools, particularly Australian and British accents.
I’ve thought it would be interesting for me to do voice-over work in those several countries to see how an American accent would do in foreign advertisements.

A litster said she listened to our posted story being read by an app with a female voice. She said it made it even sexier! We haven’t tried it yet but we plan on it soon.

A: You can't post stories to the forums.

B: All content on Lit must be human generated, not machine generated.

Ah, I see.
Again, I wish someone would audio record my story. I certainly don’t have the voice for it!

Ah, I see.
Again, I wish someone would audio record my story. I certainly don’t have the voice for it!
But you have the Body. Could you ask a lady that has one story on this Site that you like?

Back