TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
I'm mailing this one in via c&p from the last first post because fuck you, that's why.

It seems that we've worn out yet another Perfectly Good Blurt Thread by filling it with pictures of tits, cars, trucks, firearms, more tits, asses, and cat memes. Sometimes. It really is possible to have too many cat memes. On some planet out there . . . .

From the last one:

Here we are at incarnation Nine of this delightful blurty thread.

From the first version: Look!!!! Another blurt thread!!! Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies.

And the second: The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread, round two. It seems we didn't sneak the old one past management. Piffle!!! As before, it's a blurt thread, just not one of the ones that the "cool kids" use. Social acceptance is relative, it seems. Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies. Pictures of hawt wenches, hawt cars, and random roadkill - suit yourself. Management's rules apply.

And the fourth: Allah damn right. Okay, we have like 6 posts left on the old thread, so here's this one ahready, so we don't get ambushed when the Nazi minions report it . . . because they can. Cars, sarcasm, ramblings, weasels, asses-n-tits, Harleys, guns - lots of guns - and ammo, too -

So one should have Teh Point by now. Blurt, whatever, but our usual topics are . . . diff'runt, maybe. Because caring is still for pussies.

And we all know how intensely that Jesus hates a pussy. Allah, too, it seems.

So if you don't have the point by now, then Death really is too good for you.

Also, please refrain from posting images greater than 1100 pixels and change in width so as not to blow up the screen, because that shit gets old and it makes stuff harder to read, and Allah knows people visit this thread for the articles.

Pinche chingao!!!

43D1593.jpg

Munching out. Finished the salad and waiting on the taters and pork chop.

Speaking of tattle-tales. It's amazing how many whinny little bitches there are on the board these days.

Happy Thursday!!!

Didn't sleep all that great last night. I decided to go as normally aspirated, and I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Maybe.

Looks like a bit of rain earlier today and then clearing up a bit. It's warm enough to ride, that's for sure. Thanks be to Allah for the three-day weekend on tap

And for this coffee!!!

tumblr_p07ytbT4Y81ueqk0ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_paozr1yL421xv94a1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxuysdyJqT1spg7rio1_r1_1280.jpg

I like new threads and I can't deny...

A much cooler day today.
It is not a dachshund-loitering day.
We got the minimal of the projected bad weather.
I still have a lot of recorded Kurosawa movies to watch.
I have several of them on DVD, but this was just impulse recording
which will now be binge watching. Allah is pissed that I am going along with isolation.

But, I tell myself, it is to get along. Talk about your pussy moves!

Good morning folks.

Just wondering, if you have a $10 off coupon but it expires before the government shutdown ordered by the governor, does the governor have to pony up the saw buck?

Meh, you'll be okay.

My co-workers seem to have drunk the Koolaid, and property management seems to as well. Thing is, Wat's info is third hand at its closest, so he doesn't exactly trust it.

We could work through this, and we might get sent home in a week or two until things blow over. We'll see. And Allah is the only one who knows.

Off to get running here . . . .

6GRm9Nd.jpg

It's probably in Nancy's phase four pork package.
Talk about your expensive sausage made with
the lowest-grade ingredients...

:mad:

FDA approved Pork. Only three rodent hairs and/or insect parts allowed per sausage link. :)

I've got to go out later and brave our new infected world. It's kinda like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" become real in a sense. *chuckle*

Except this incarnation would be more appropriately titled:

Invasion of the Mind Snatchers.

Well, all of the yellow of March is gone, but now there is cinquefoil blooming yellow.
I still have some whites on the fruit trees and the redbud is in fill pink bloom still.
The purples of march are gone except for the periwinkle but now
the lilacs are beginning to bloom; they smell wonderful.
They are joined by the light purple of azalea.

It's still a pretty time of year.
Clematis and lilies should start blooming within the month.

Heck, I should have a crop of dandelions any day now.
It's what weeds do!

:)

My first round of chemical warfare has kicked in, time for round two. That wild mustard is persistent if nothing else.

How do you repair a Briggs and Stratton Intek carburetor? You don't, you throw it away and buy a new one. The good news is that replacements are cheap, in the $15-$20 range. But like everything else, they're make in China. Then again, it's not my tiller and not my money. <shrug>

Yeah, it really doesn't pay much to fix stuff anymore...

;)

... at least until we shut down China.

I have two blooming blueberry bushes.
The third one did not survive the winter.

Yeah, it really doesn't pay much to fix stuff anymore...

;)

... at least until we shut down China.

I have two blooming blueberry bushes.
The third one did not survive the winter.

I doubt that the design is of Chinese origin. It has an idle stop adjustment and that's it. The main jet is built into the nut that holds the float bowl on the carb. If the pickup tube gets plugged, throw it away.

It appears that everyone is catching on to the perils of using the Chinese for their manufacturing base. I think this Wuhan Flu is going to cost the Chinese more than they ever reckoned on.

You mean, we might actually start building shit here again? Since the onions (purposefully, yes) have wrecked it, most manufacturing should take a page from the Germans and put plants down south. Dat bitch might rizz up ag'in after all . . . .

:rolleyes:

Home. The big cat ain't right. If he doesn't undergo a miraculous healing overnight, to the vet he goes. Son of a bitch ain't gettin' off (this rock) that easy.

Praises to Allah for Good Friday!!! BTW, happy Monday Thursday!!!

tumblr_nrn74zEzLm1upsyzlo1_1280.jpg

I actually found the problem, the main jet was plugged solid. Cleaned it out and it's running again. Sent the owner to the store to buy a fuel filter (there was none on it hence the plug).

I have douched a few balky small engine carbs with major squirts of carb cleaner with great results. One has to be careful not to get that shit in his/her eyes.

I like to blinded myself with glare driving home - straight into the sun, it seemed.

Grazed in. Maybe some ice cream for dessert . . . .

DeOHDO2.jpg

I hear ya on the carb cleaner. I gave it a shot of that too and got some in my mouth checking the main jet. That shit tastes terrible too.

Tecumseh carbs are a pain in the ass, but they can be cleaned. My $5 5hp weed wacker runs perfect after finally finding all the damn jet holes and getting them clean.

Back