I'm looking for a story...

patient1

Mr. Cheyenne
Once upon a time there was a lawyer who went to a castle to get some papers signed, and he wound up getting it on with the client's 3 wives.

The lawyer's fiancé had a BFF who was a free spirit who eventually got sick and died because of it, or was buried alive and rescued by graverobbers, or maybe faked her own death. It's not clear because of all of the sleepwalking.

The lawyer, the doctors, and the BFFs lovers hide in an asylum and venture out searching for graves to rob and coffins to open. Every time they leave the asylum the client seduces the fiancé. (Seems, fair to me since the lawyer did that whole BDSM group thing with the clients 3 wives, but I digress).

Eventually they return to the castle where the doctor kills the client's wives, and the lawyer decapitates his own client. One of the BFFs boyfriends stabs the client in the heart, too, but dies in the process. The lawyer and his fiancé get married and name their son after the dead boyfriend, draw your own conclusions as to paternity.

Anybody remember this one? I think the author's name was Stroker or some such, but I can't find it here.

Back