Where to post a story?

Wishes78

Virgin
I have a story I'm considering uploading. But I'm not sure where it's best placed.

It focuses on a married woman and includes extramarital group sex. But it's not set in a modern setting, it isn't cheating and the husband joins in. The focus on the story is about sexual liberation, not just for her but also her partners and husband. It implied the begining of a new way of life for these people, who live way up north near/in the artic circle. It's focused around a Scandinavian style Koto survival shelter.

I'm unsure if this should be in `group sex`, `loving wives` or `sci-fi and fantasy` though the last is the weakest?

I'm leaning towards `group sex` as I really don't want to attract the BTB people who seem to camp out in `loving wives` so much and the marriage is not the main focus of the story but, well it's still somewhat important! 🤔

I know none of you have read it, but I wondered what you thought?

I have a story I'm considering uploading. But I'm not sure where it's best placed.

It focuses on a married woman and includes extramarital group sex. But it's not set in a modern setting, it isn't cheating and the husband joins in. The focus on the story is about sexual liberation, not just for her but also her partners and husband. It implied the begining of a new way of life for these people, who live way up north near/in the artic circle. It's focused around a Scandinavian style Koto survival shelter.

I'm unsure if this should be in `group sex`, `loving wives` or `sci-fi and fantasy` though the last is the weakest?

I'm leaning towards `group sex` as I really don't want to attract the BTB people who seem to camp out in `loving wives` so much and the marriage is not the main focus of the story but, well it's still somewhat important! 🤔

I know none of you have read it, but I wondered what you thought?
I think Group Sex would be most appropriate.

Back