The ‘Fuck-It List’

yes, I've heard that, it's definitely out there but... NMK
I'm not going to give you "out there." Maybe it's the kind of women attracted to me, but I can say that becoming a mother crossed their minds more often than not (even if only in heated fantasy). It's terribly sexy if you are, as I was, pretty willing to "settle down" with any girl I knocked up.

(Lit rules prohibit me from going deeply into my history. Suffice it to say, that willingness was there since it needed to be!)

I had one at 29 and yet to ‘enjoy anal’. I think it would take many factors to start or try something. Another willing person would help first and foremost 🤣
Should I read that as "all previous anal sex attempts were unsatisfactory to me?"

My wife died many years ago. Quite young. Whilst dating, she made it VERY clear ("it's an exit, not an entrance") that it would not be in the menu at any point. But when she was (literally) dying, she told me "I know you would have made it feel good for me, too."

😭

Tally sheet 🤔 seems it may be more correlation rather than causation 🤭
I wish I was still teaching math-statics to share this quote to explore the data

And people say they will never use their math!

Apologies again to you Linda, and any who hate my posts. Sorry for the head
ache!

Ok! Phew! Not in the Personals Forum!!
Oh.., crap!
Still apologizing so… an exception

I had one at 29 and yet to ‘enjoy anal’. I think it would take many factors to start or try something. Another willing person would help first and foremost 🤣

Ya, the willing person part had been a bitch for me. Though I can't blame her for... reasons. 😆

I think it more that with age comes the knowledge to do something they want. My wife had to have a hysterectomy at 39. And started enjoying anal at the time other women would be post menopausal
*blinks*

That may be true for some, but not the majority. I can't discuss the first time I tried it, but I was 20 the second time.

I think many women have to get rid of the things they're taught growing up that teach them that certain things are wrong. It takes some longer than others to get to the "if it feels good, do it" stage, but I don't think it has anything to do with menopause.

*blinks*

That may be true for some, but not the majority. I can't discuss the first time I tried it, but I was 20 the second time.

I think many women have to get rid of the things they're taught growing up that teach them that certain things are wrong. It takes some longer than others to get to the "if it feels good, do it" stage, but I don't think it has anything to do with menopause.

For my wife, I think it is a mental block about it being dirty or wrong. Because when we have done things in that realm, she had enjoyed it. Alot. But in the light of day, she never wants to do more because it's "dirty."

I've given up on anal at this point, I just wish she'd let herself enjoy the other ways of playing with that area.

I’m vanilla as fuck My sex life is vanilla but my mind is anything but. I want to try everything (okay maybe not quite you pervs). Anything I see on the threads that I think would be worth trying goes on ‘Lindi’s Fuck-It List’ which until now has just been living rent free in my mind.
So, this board is for all the things we’d like to try and haven’t. Add something if you want and we’ll see where this goes 🙈

Please keep this respectful 😘
Please note that there is NO SHAME in being vanilla or having a vanilla sex life. You do you boo 🤙🏽

Lindi’s Fuck-It List

MFM
FMF
MMF
Swinging
Shibari
Gangbang
Sexy stripping as opposed to just undressing 😅
Playing with a woman
Bukkake
Spit roasted
Wear a collar 😍

Fuck someone in a uniform (real not dressup)
Strip poker 🃏
Watching someone
Being the ‘hotwife’

To add to when I’m feeling brave 🤣
@Lindi37 - So have you shared your FI list with your SO? (apologies if you've answred this in the thread, but at 561 pages, I just have to cut to the chase?!) #inquiringmindswanttoknow

I’m vanilla as fuck My sex life is vanilla but my mind is anything but. I want to try everything (okay maybe not quite you pervs). Anything I see on the threads that I think would be worth trying goes on ‘Lindi’s Fuck-It List’ which until now has just been living rent free in my mind.
So, this board is for all the things we’d like to try and haven’t. Add something if you want and we’ll see where this goes 🙈

Please keep this respectful 😘
Please note that there is NO SHAME in being vanilla or having a vanilla sex life. You do you boo 🤙🏽

Lindi’s Fuck-It List

MFM
FMF
MMF
Swinging
Shibari
Gangbang
Sexy stripping as opposed to just undressing 😅
Playing with a woman
Bukkake
Spit roasted
Wear a collar 😍

Fuck someone in a uniform (real not dressup)
Strip poker 🃏
Watching someone
Being the ‘hotwife’

To add to when I’m feeling brave 🤣
Love love love your fuck it list!!! 🍆💦

Back