Dom returning to the world...

Tseranc

Lost, Pondering.
43M Switch Dom (with occasional cravings to Bottom)... In search of connections. Online, and/or in person. Attracted to Women. Aquarius, so it's about fun in the mind.

Wasn't in my plan, but seems life has a new chapter for me (divorce is final). I've always been drawn to the BDSM and D/s world, but never got much opportunity to experience it “IRL”/’meatspace”. I've done a lot of online roleplay (forums, discord play by post, etc.). OLD school AOL chat rooms and even phone sex back in the day (read: stupid young - which is certainly no longer the case...at least the young part).

Right now, I am just looking for genuine human interaction (Fuck, if these AI's get much better, Maybe I don't LOL). Not looking for Miss Right - thought I had that. Not looking for one person to be the answer to everything. Just looking for ladies to share/explore some of this Kink that has been all but suppressed for a couple decades. I'd like to talk to some subs, talk to some Dommes, talk to some switches (and yes, they exist! Might lean more one way or the other - or not - but the human mind is SUPER capable of enjoying opposites, or even demanding conflicting ideas. It's just electrified jell-o with feelings). Usually 'd be mostly Dom, most of the time; very occasional 'bottom' craving for very short periods (a session, etc.)

I know me pretty well. I'm a huge geek. I love terrible humor (I'd say I like Dad jokes... but I was never a Father... makes me a Faux-pa). I love cooking (on my terms) - COVID time improved those skills a lot. Currently a professional in the 'IT' spectrum, (but prefer to not get into that further until I know people better) Games, geeky shit (Sci-fi mostly), geeky events. Renaissance Festivals (yup, the cliche is real here... my Venn diagram of interests is the Ren Faire, BDSM, other Nerd shit stack of pancakes...).

Presently in Texas.

What I like - at least what I know I like; derived from just having thoughts, online roleplay and writing, reading and pr0n habits, etc. (remember when we had to code it like that to get around the earliest internet filters LOL?).

As a Dominant - seeing the beauty of the submissive, and their gift. Submission is trust, and that is a gift - no matter what the rest of it looks like. Accepting that and cherishing it can look many ways - but I feel that's the Dom's big job. Making the sub feel seen and heard. Personal tastes run to the beauty of bondage, instructions, and setting rules - or whatever the mutual kinks between the two are. But again, most of this is theory that requires practical testing. I Need to find some test subjects... for science! I’m not the most sadistic, but do enjoy impact play. I don’t love the term “daddy” - but the ‘softer dom’ sorta of vibe is probably me. Just need a better/different term. Also trying to get into Shibari/Rope bondage as a rigger/Top.

As an Submissive occasional Bottom- to let go. To be able to trust someone else to just handle the damned world for a while. Submission (to me) is focus, letting the rest fall away until the only part of life that needs effort at that moment is the Domme. It is a moment or two of simplicity - and if that isn't a gift from the Domme to be utterly cherished and appreciated, I don't know what is. However, like above, some practical application toward myself instead of fictional roleplay/writing will likely reveal any more. Who knows?
**NOTE**: Nothing long term for this. I'd really be in it for the 'bondage and beatings', for like a Scene or something. Maybe a weekend? Who knows?

I look more to the affectionate and rough vs. super extremes; but I understand those have their place, even in an affectionate relationship. It's all about the mind after all.

**(12/23/2023)**
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Rigger
98% Dominant
96% Master/Mistress
92% Owner
89% Sadist
86% Degrader
73% Experimentalist
65% Rope bunny
64% Brat tamer
55% Voyeur