Sane, respectful, 30’s dom looking for a strong submissive woman who is looking to give her submission to the right handler

Fantasy89

Virgin
Mid 30’s married white male dom here. I have experience in real life as well as online. In this moment I’m looking for something online.

I am looking for a woman who is strong and confident, someone I can respect and build a connection with, who is looking to submit, by her choosing, to experience heightened sexual experiences.

I’m looking for a woman whose submission is a gift, something for me to respect and use to elevate both of our sexual pleasure.

I love exploring a woman’s kinks and fantasies, finding the right triggers that pull in the emotional pleasure in a way that physical stimulation alone cannot.

I want to connect with this woman outside of the sexual dynamic, being able to lavish her with praise and build a repoire and mutual respect, while also developing a D/s dynamic for fun.

I have experience in real life with d/s, bondage, making bondage implements spanking and punishment, cuckolding, CNC role plays and more

Online I’ve experimented with long form scripted instructions, real time instructions via chat or voice or video, and a wide range of kinks and fetishes.

My goal is discovering what kinks and fetishes make you explode - to that end I might try nudging you to try new things, but my intent is never to force some one to try things they don’t like, merely for my pleasure. I’m respectful of limits and appreciate clear communication of them, as well as on what’s working and what’s not.

I’m 6’ 160 tall and fit. Perhaps ruggedly handsome would be the best way of describing my aesthetic… mountain man may be another? Blonde/ brown hair, blue eyes. 7” cut and thick

If I’ve piqued your curiosity, reach out, let’s see where things go…

Last edited:
Have time today and would love to spend it getting to know a potential new play partner…

Mid 30’s married white male dom here. I have experience in real life as well as online. In this moment I’m looking for something online.

I am looking for a woman who is strong and confident, someone I can respect and build a connection with, who is looking to submit, by her choosing, to experience heightened sexual experiences.

I’m looking for a woman whose submission is a gift, something for me to respect and use to elevate both of our sexual pleasure.

I love exploring a woman’s kinks and fantasies, finding the right triggers that pull in the emotional pleasure in a way that physical stimulation alone cannot.

I want to connect with this woman outside of the sexual dynamic, being able to lavish her with praise and build a repoire and mutual respect, while also developing a D/s dynamic for fun.

I have experience in real life with d/s, bondage, making bondage implements spanking and punishment, cuckolding, CNC role plays and more

Online I’ve experimented with long form scripted instructions, real time instructions via chat or voice or video, and a wide range of kinks and fetishes.

My goal is discovering what kinks and fetishes make you explode - to that end I might try nudging you to try new things, but my intent is never to force som

e one to try things they don’t like, merely for my pleasure. I’m respectful of limits and appreciate clear communication of them, as well as on what’s working and what’s not.

I’m 6’ 160 tall and fit. Perhaps ruggedly handsome would be the best way of describing my aesthetic… mountain man may be another? Blonde/ brown hair, blue eyes. 7” cut and thick

If I’ve piqued your curiosity, reach out, let’s see where things go…
Sounds insatiable and sexy

Hi there. I see you’ve been posting this for a while. Have you found a suitable sub to play with yet?

Back