Submissive 28F seeking eloquent Dom/Domme for online play.

Title says it all: submissive (and occasionally bratty) tall, athletic blonde looking for anonymous-ish fun & filthy frolics with a foundation of mutual respect and interesting conversation. Control, edging, pain and bondage are my cup of tea, but I'm a fairly formidable woman and require a genuine dominant that deserves my submission. Have pursued these relationships IRL in the past, but my current situation requires online only (unfortunately). Come and say hello!
Hello. I’m an experienced Dom and have a lot of online experience. I would love to talk just to see if we fit.

Max

I understand this dynamic can be played in innumerable ways depending on the personalities involved, but I wonder if you could give me some tips for a wannabe Daddy making his first venture into this vast play space?

Title says it all: submissive (and occasionally bratty) tall, athletic blonde looking for anonymous-ish fun & filthy frolics with a foundation of mutual respect and interesting conversation. Control, edging, pain and bondage are my cup of tea, but I'm a fairly formidable woman and require a genuine dominant that deserves my submission. Have pursued these relationships IRL in the past, but my current situation requires online only (unfortunately). Come and say hello!
Hi there! I'm 40 M dom looking for younger sub for chat, potential sexting and or role play

Back