Submissive 28F seeking eloquent Dom/Domme for online play.

DontLetMeCum

Virgin
Title says it all: submissive (and occasionally bratty) tall, athletic blonde looking for anonymous-ish fun & filthy frolics with a foundation of mutual respect and interesting conversation. Control, edging, pain and bondage are my cup of tea, but I'm a fairly formidable woman and require a genuine dominant that deserves my submission. Have pursued these relationships IRL in the past, but my current situation requires online only (unfortunately). Come and say hello!

Hi sexy! Loved your post. Very sexy Dom but one who is respectful -- my partner's pleasure is ALWAYS paramount. Good, slender, athletic body and TOTALLY open to everything you're into. Would love to explore this with you. Thanks!

Title says it all: submissive (and occasionally bratty) tall, athletic blonde looking for anonymous-ish fun & filthy frolics with a foundation of mutual respect and interesting conversation. Control, edging, pain and bondage are my cup of tea, but I'm a fairly formidable woman and require a genuine dominant that deserves my submission. Have pursued these relationships IRL in the past, but my current situation requires online only (unfortunately). Come and say hello!
An apparently necessary clarification - I am not interested in unhappily married men that are procrastinating dealing with their relationship problems. I'm not looking for monogamy (and v v happy to interact with those in ENM relationships) - I just have no interest in men that can't articulate their needs to their irl partners...

Last edited:
The fact that some who have replied are married -- and in passing, I'll mention that I'm not one of them -- need not be a reflection on their ability to articulate need. Perhaps their partners happen to not share those particular interests and have rejected any possibility of having them satisfied by any means. Moreover, a marriage in which one element is lacking is not necessarily an unhappy one. Not having made that marital criterion clear in your initial post, I suggest that you're over-reaching with your smug disdain. As I said, I'm not one who has responded to your ad -- until now, I suppose -- and having glimpsed this snarky facet of your personality, that gives me some small satisfaction. Oh, and good luck in your search...

I suggest that you're over-reaching with your smug disdain.
Good grief... Literally. Talk about the offended pot calling the proverbial kettle black. Did you even bother to politely inquire regarding the reason for her shift in attitude after having her ad up for a couple of days?
Oh, and good luck in your search...
Liar.

Thirsty sexually starved old men like you obviously have no idea what it's like for a woman to post an ad like this and field the avalanche of ridiculous testosterone-fueled replies that manifest in response. Congratulations on piling on further to her frustration, only this time in public. You must be feeling incredibly proud of yourself about now.

My biggest frustration with this site is navigating around smug "dominant" morons like you who push aspiring submissive women around like this.

Good grief... Literally. Talk about the offended pot calling the proverbial kettle black. Did you even bother to politely inquire regarding the reason for her shift in attitude after having her ad up for a couple of days?

Liar.

Thirsty sexually starved old men like you obviously have no idea what it's like for a woman to post an ad like this and field the avalanche of ridiculous testosterone-fueled replies that manifest in response. Congratulations on piling on further to her frustration, only this time in public. You must be feeling incredibly proud of yourself about now.

My biggest frustration with this site is navigating around smug "dominant" morons like you who push aspiring submissive women around like this.
The issue isn't that she received "testtosterone-fueled replies," though I'm sure she did -- quite possibly from thirsty sexually starved single men as well as married ones. Rather, it is that she did not make clear she did not want married men and then was derogatory to them as a class, deeming them to be uniformly unhappy and inarticulate.

I am sometimes thirsty, but usually after a very salty meal, but I don' t consider myself sexually starved; if anything, at my age the fires have dimmed just a bit. In any case, I could dismiss you as a self-styled "alpha male" who is putting on a bit of sheep' s clothing to play the disingenuous role of defender of all females.

And yes, the good luck bit was meant as mild sarcasm. At least you had sufficient intelligence to pick up on that, you two-faced predator. (Just joking...)

The fact that some who have replied are married -- and in passing, I'll mention that I'm not one of them -- need not be a reflection on their ability to articulate need. Perhaps their partners happen to not share those particular interests and have rejected any possibility of having them satisfied by any means. Moreover, a marriage in which one element is lacking is not necessarily an unhappy one. Not having made that marital criterion clear in your initial post, I suggest that you're over-reaching with your smug disdain. As I said, I'm not one who has responded to your ad -- until now, I suppose -- and having glimpsed this snarky facet of your personality, that gives me some small satisfaction. Oh, and good luck in your search...
Hi Marais. Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback.

As I have explictly said, I am perfectly open to ENM or 'non-traditional' relationship structures. What I am not open to is enabling or encouraging people to treat their IRL partners badly. I received a number of messages from men that felt the need to include disparaging or outright disrespectful comments about their wives or partners. It struck me as really bizarre - and quite offensive - that people thought that would be a compelling opening gambit.

So yes, my comment will read as snarky. It was designed to deter a certain type of man (a type I know I am fundamentally incompatible with) from contacting me. Excluding this conversation, it has been largely effective - so I think I will stick by it.

Hi Marais. Thanks for taking the time to offer your feedback.

As I have explictly said, I am perfectly open to ENM or 'non-traditional' relationship structures. What I am not open to is enabling or encouraging people to treat their IRL partners badly. I received a number of messages from men that felt the need to include disparaging or outright disrespectful comments about their wives or partners. It struck me as really bizarre - and quite offensive - that people thought that would be a compelling opening gambit.

So yes, my comment will read as snarky. It was designed to deter a certain type of man (a type I know I am fundamentally incompatible with) from contacting me. Excluding this conversation, it has been largely effective - so I think I will stick by it.
DLMC:

Explained in this manner, your comments seem less objectionable; earlier clarification would have been helpful. I agree that derogatory comments about a partner are uncalled for and reveal a mindset most people would not wish to get involved with.

I hope you understand that my reaction was in response to a perception that you were demeaning any person who might secretly seek release outside a declared partnership. Many elements go into a union. Fequently the combination is not ideal, and needs conflict. In those cases, I think, understanding should supersede condemnation.

My apologies, combined with a now sincere offering of good luck...

DLMC:

Explained in this manner, your comments seem less objectionable; earlier clarification would have been helpful. I agree that derogatory comments about a partner are uncalled for and reveal a mindset most people would not wish to get involved with.

I hope you understand that my reaction was in response to a perception that you were demeaning any person who might secretly seek release outside a declared partnership. Many elements go into a union. Fequently the combination is not ideal, and needs conflict. In those cases, I think, understanding should supersede condemnation.

My apologies, combined with a now sincere offering of good luck...
Thanks (also sincere this time!) Marais. I was quite deliberate in my description of the specific type of married man I wasn't interested in - it wasn't meant to be read as me being flippant and bundling everyone into one category! Glad we could come to an understanding. Take care 🙂

An apparently necessary clarification - I am not interested in unhappily married men that are procrastinating dealing with their relationship problems. I'm not looking for monogamy (and v v happy to interact with those in ENM relationships) - I just have no interest in men that can't articulate their needs to their irl partners...
Everyone is entitled to their oppinion, of course.... but I would like to ask you to think about your phrasing here.... I find it unnecisarrily hurtfull to those who may have chosen after carefull delibiration not to push their needs unto their partners.
All the best in your adventures.

Love,

Thom

Everyone is entitled to their oppinion, of course.... but I would like to ask you to think about your phrasing here.... I find it unnecisarrily hurtfull to those who may have chosen after carefull delibiration not to push their needs unto their partners.
LMFAO 😂

Is she entitled to her own opinion or not? First you acknowledge that she is, and then you go on to explain why you think she isn't. I'm so confused.

black-lady-confused-face-wait-what-meme.jpg.webp

LMFAO 😂

Is she entitled to her own opinion or not? First you acknowledge that she is, and then you go on to explain why you think she isn't. I'm so confused.

black-lady-confused-face-wait-what-meme.jpg.webp
I would disagree... I nowhere ask her to change her oppinion merely how she phrases that oppinion. It is possible to be nuanced in ones choice of words... though obviously the whole " not everything is black or white" concept is lost on some.
All the best,
Thom

Jesus. It’s *her* post, and *her* likes. She can exclude or include people as she wants and doesn’t have to apologise for it, just as anyone can in *their* posts. She doesn’t owe anyone a correction of anything. Stop the entitlement already.

DLMC: apologies for talking about you like you weren’t there, but I couldn’t think of a better way to phrase the above.

but I'm a fairly formidable woman and require a genuine dominant that deserves my submission.
To biggin with, its not a case of "deserving your sub mission" its a mutual understanding between both the Dominant and the submissive and as a submissive you dont go giving orders out to any Dominant, and the other thing is show some respect and never use a lower case "D" for Dominant, when writing the word in this form, its highly dis-respectful, If you want a true Dom of any standing then be respectful and do not demand things from a Dom and learn to use the correct spelling forms, respect works both ways you dont show it you dont get it, just like trust it goes both ways

To biggin with, its not a case of "deserving your sub mission" its a mutual understanding between both the Dominant and the submissive and as a submissive you dont go giving orders out to any Dominant, and the other thing is show some respect and never use a lower case "D" for Dominant, when writing the word in this form, its highly dis-respectful, If you want a true Dom of any standing then be respectful and do not demand things from a Dom and learn to use the correct spelling forms, respect works both ways you dont show it you dont get it, just like trust it goes both ways
I truly try to believe the best in the people that write unhelpful comments on here - hence why I tend to just take them on the chin.
However, I confess, I am struggling to pretend that I didn't just receive spelling corrections from someone that cannot spell "begin".

Caprinerd - appreciate you're trying to give me advice here, but your interpretation of how a d/s dynamic should be is inherently a unique and personal thing. The rules that are fundamental to you (in this case, capitalisation) may not even cross the mind of another pair. I fully agree with you when you say it is a mutual understanding between both parties - which is exactly why applying one-size-fits-all rules to the dynamic between a stranger on the internet and their entirely hypothetical partner doesn't sit well with me.

Holy moly! Just let her have fun with who she wants and how she wants. If you don’t like her style, go to the next post. This kind of thing is what drives the ladies away from talking to guys or posting around here.

I like your profile name. Edging can be really incredible. Sometimes it takes a lot of communication and other times, a partner can just "get it" intuitively.
People can become overly doctrinaire about almost anything. You understand that. Its your life, look for what works for you.

I don't get why people post monologues about dominants, BDSM and other stuff here instead of actually asking relevant questions like:

"Hey, if you want some online-only thing, at what time (including timezone information) and days are you usually online, so I can check if this is compatible with my own life?"

Your presentation intrigues me. I have trained several slaves, one in particular was mine for more than a decade, primarily online, but happily for both of us about twice a year we were able to arrange real time interactions of a few days. Online would be preferable for me at this point too. You would find me to be a demanding but fair Master who definitely would enjoy the edging and pain play you crave for our mutual pleasure. RSVP

Back