Daddy Dom with a question

EroticThickBeard

DD/Dominant
Hello subs, slaves, pets, littles, and anyone who falls somewhere in the middle.

I've read and lurked on this forum for quite some time. Curious about what people's interests are. Some appear purely focused on short term physical or mental release and reward while others look for something long term. Both don't really seem to be all that successful.

So my question... In a Daddy Dom what do you find most attractive in a potential Dom? Wit? Sexy with Words? An attractive face? Or a large appendage?

In your own words tell me what you find the most attractive about a Daddy Dom as opposed to any other. Do you seek reality or fantasy or... Both?

Me: 32/M Chubby Fit, Beard, if Zach Galafanakis had a brother, Caucasian, Carolinas, Freckles, Working hands w/ Firm grip, Experienced, Story Teller.

I have a Daddy Dom, we're long distance only. We met on lit almost 2½ years ago, so I'd say we've been successful in maintaining a great dynamic this far.
He's older than me, and TBH, I wasn't looking for him. It just happened to develop.
He's mature, fun, considerate, dominant, caring, sexy!

He's accepting. I'm a sub with "middle girl" tendencies... I could go on about my Daddy Dom, but you probably get the idea..

It's not about his looks... Or the size of his cock.. (though both are amazing)

It's how he makes me feel.
More importantly, I love pleasing him.

Back