A Mature Married F here, looking for a curious chat mate

Hello, unfortunately I don't speak English either, so I translated it with a program
Hello Sudha, you can cum during sex ???

Hallo,, ich kann leider auch nicht englisch, habe es mit einem Programm übersetzt

hallo sudha du kannst beim sex absptitzen

Hi Sudha, read the post and I was wondering, can I be the chat mate you're looking for? I'm looking for someone kinky either ways.

Greetings Sudha, a Dominant Sadar Ji here. Would love to use you as my toy

I am a very shy traditional house wife originally from India, settled in Malaysia.
Mother of 2.

Was forced into submission by dom husband soon after the wedding. He wanted to have a wife who can be a sub.

I love when strangers ask me uncomfortable and embarrassing questions about me and my life. Questions can be asking any detail, dirty filthy anything. Looking for a long term chat partner who may dwell deep into my life, who is curious to know everything .
Wants to know a lot about me.

You are most welcome to peep into my life
no Cyber please.

The question will have honest answer
So feel free to ask. :)

Just answering the most often asked question

I am chubby 36D-34-42, 5’5, 69 Kg and yes naturally hairy between the legs.
Hi there I'd be very interested in chatting with you. I'm 40 m look to chat and maybe more

I am a very shy traditional house wife originally from India, settled in Malaysia.
Mother of 2.

Was forced into submission by dom husband soon after the wedding. He wanted to have a wife who can be a sub.

I love when strangers ask me uncomfortable and embarrassing questions about me and my life. Questions can be asking any detail, dirty filthy anything. Looking for a long term chat partner who may dwell deep into my life, who is curious to know everything .

no Cyber please.

Looking to chat

Mother of 2.

no Cyber please.

Do you regularly finger yourself? What is the biggest object you have inserted?

Back