The ‘Fuck-It List’

Updated fuck-it list:

-Threesome with me and two milfs
-Hookup with someone from lit (actually there multiple on my list that I’d really like to get with but that’s way too ambitious)
-titfuck a woman
-foursome with 3 women (I don’t think this is possible unless you’re a celebrity or something)

Still need to do all these

Ok that’s the description says anal so that’s why I asked but looks like it could better used in pussy.
We have a similar fantasy dildo here at my wife's request, though we ordered ours through Etsy. Hers is a tentacle, and maxes out at 8 inches girth. It's relatively soft so for her, she said it doesn't FEEL quite as thick as that though I can tell when that last bit of stretch really hits her. I'm very thick but it beats me and I can tell when it does, haha. We haven't used it for anal, but she does really enjoy using it here and there. ESPECIALLY when she's blindfolded and bound.

We have a similar fantasy dildo here at my wife's request, though we ordered ours through Etsy. Hers is a tentacle, and maxes out at 8 inches girth. It's relatively soft so for her, she said it doesn't FEEL quite as thick as that though I can tell when that last bit of stretch really hits her. I'm very thick but it beats me and I can tell when it does, haha. We haven't used it for anal, but she does really enjoy using it here and there. ESPECIALLY when she's blindfolded and bound.

I looked at the tentacles but something about the dragon ones stood out. Lots of cool fantasy ones to be had. I agree with your wife that its soft enough to not feel as huge as it is. If it was more solid it would be even more intense

I looked at the tentacles but something about the dragon ones stood out. Lots of cool fantasy ones to be had. I agree with your wife that its soft enough to not feel as huge as it is. If it was more solid it would be even more intense
Ya, they had 2 hardnesses, she kinda wishes we would have gone with the firmer one. I'm thinking about ordering one of the different styles for her and surprising her with it one of these days.

With these silicone molded ones, definitely need go for with one from a trusted dealer with a good reputation because not everyone actually uses body safe materials.

We went through NawtyToyBox, which come to find out is based a town over from us, haha.

Last edited:
This
Laughing cause there is no 🤷🏻‍♀️ reaction.
Also…I don’t remember what I was talking about but I stand by it 😂😂
This was in reference to cum tributes and the progression of technology from cave wall art of tribesmen jizzing over tribeswomen in an almost spiritual and glorified manner, to the cum tributes of today, where shots fired will cause your tablet to start vibrating and spasming as if it's had too much sugar.

Or something like that. I made it about your pics and cum tributes in a poorly veiled attempt to defibrillate the topic back to life.

This

This was in reference to cum tributes and the progression of technology from cave wall art of tribesmen jizzing over tribeswomen in an almost spiritual and glorified manner, to the cum tributes of today, where shots fired will cause your tablet to start vibrating and spasming as if it's had too much sugar.

Or something like that. I made it about your pics and cum tributes in a poorly veiled attempt to defibrillate the topic back to life.
Fair. This thread seems to have slowed way down but maybe you can breathe life back into it. I’m sure there are other folks that wil elicit more cum tributes than me lol. Good luck with it.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Your profile pic can elicit that from me.

Nothing wrong with breathing life back into old threads. I might take that as a challenge :LOL:

Fair. This thread seems to have slowed way down but maybe you can breathe life back into it. I’m sure there are other folks that wil elicit more cum tributes than me lol. Good luck with it.
Oh, I'm sure if you wanted them, you could elicit quite a few. 😉😁

I want to try anal sex. Even in my wild college years I have yet to find a woman willing.

FWIW...I've found that more Ladies who are post-menopause want to try anal. Not a scientific research by any means. But a tally sheet tells me this is true.

I think it more that with age comes the knowledge to do something they want. My wife had to have a hysterectomy at 39. And started enjoying anal at the time other women would be post menopausal
I had one at 29 and yet to ‘enjoy anal’. I think it would take many factors to start or try something. Another willing person would help first and foremost 🤣

Back