The Best Laid Plans

Mia (continued)

So weird..

“The black one, and those two white ones. I liked those.” And now we’re talking! The girls wearing the three lingerie Lexi liked step forward for a confirmation nod before vanishing into the back to change. And this is how it goes. A red cocktail, and another. A gown, some strappy thing. Shoes and clutches to match each and costume jewelry presented to go with each set. Not all were put on the four girls modeling, much of it was just shown, laid out or presented in a silk lined box. Held up or draped, and the evening gowns were modeled. All of them were just stunning, I helped where I could, when I could. A lot of these colors were the same colors my mom wore. And all of them were perfect for Lexi’s coloring. The things shown to me were equally gorgeous, just different colors than the pallet they felt brought out Lexi’s beauty and it worked. Everything I saw, if I liked it, it was added. And if it doesn’t fit into the car, they will deliver it by the end of business today.

“Daddy will love this..” Is the soft remark of the silky champagne gown. “And that red one with the slits up the side? That is gorgeous, be hard to pay attention to any dinner meetings with you wearing that..” She seemed reluctant, at first, but each little praise and compliment and smile given seemed to ease her uneasiness. Flattery was winning her over, and my seed planting was taking root.

“Do you think so?” I hear her ask me in that soft, small quiet voice. She has panties in her hand, some tiny thing of lace, feeling it with her finger and thumb before nodding. “Make sure there is a variety of colors for her, socks as well. Bra, panty, tennis shoes. Oh, we need some work out attire too.” I didn’t tell Lexi about the penthouse in the city, I should but I really want to keep it a surprise. Her reactions to the clothes, to just everything is endearing. I hope I am not overloading her? I wish I could read her thoughts, but I can’t. I know she is shocked a bit, but Alex noticed a while ago and started taking off the tags before showing the items to her. Smart woman to notice a frugal soul when she sees one. I am not that soul, nope. I grew up spoiled, I know this and I am used to it all. When you grow up in it, it’s nothing major to you. Sure, pretty things make me smile and excited, but everything purchased is well worth it’s cost. These aren’t clothes that will start to fall apart so easily nor unravel at hem lines nor bleed its colors onto other things. These are items worthy of red carpets and boardrooms.

“Alex, that diamond tennis bracelet?” I point to a mannequin hand on the counter showing off the delicate thing in gold and diamond shine. “I would like to try that on.” I set forward a bit to put down an empty flute and wait. “You should pick something you like, Lexi.” Taking the bracelet, fixing it to my wrist, I move my hand a bit and lift my arm to see if it fits well or will go down too far. “Yes, this is lovely.” Little golden ivy weave and wind around diamonds set into golden ivy leaves. It is so tiny and delicate looking, dainty. I like dainty things. “I will take it, thank you Alex.” And I sit back, studying the bracelet while the ladies return with office suit sets. “Make sure the skirts are not too short but not too long either. Maybe one or two pencil style but the rest should be above the knee. Blouses, not many with ties, that’s old fashioned as hell.. Oh the jackets, most of them short sleeved to mid-forearm. Anything longer is annoying.” I rattle off what I know my dad likes and what I am positive will look amazing on Lexi.

Five hours later, we’re both tired and quiet, music off as we drive home much slower than when we spend off this morning. We’re both exhausted but we bought all we need, and we ate and now we go home to pack up and sleep. It’s been one hell of a day, I managed to talk Lexi into buying a pair of pretty little earrings. Tiny gold roses, no gemstones. She didn’t want to buy diamonds on Daddy’s dime, nor any other precious gem. Plain roses but somehow, they are perfect on her. Sweet, and simple. Lovely. She may be from a different world than I am but she has that .. something about her. Like Lady Diana or Jacklyn Kennedy? Not sure, but she presents a lady none the less. She hasn’t said much, and I am talked out. I seriously carried all the conversation today, Lexi couldn’t get her mouth to work! No idea when that happened, since when is Lexi the quiet one?

At home we unload, lock up and haul our loot upstairs. The front door entry is packed with more bags and a wrack of wrapped garments. I don’t know if Dad is home or not yet, he said he had a lot to do but if he was, he’d seen that pile at the door. Hope it made him smile, I know I am.. inside, because my mouth hurts from smiling and talking all damned day.

Lexi –

It is all just so much. All of it, and I know Mia asked me to enjoy myself but my god! My stomach is sinking, each new article of clothing is more costly than the last one and she buys like its one minute to closing in the Stock Market, and she has a deal of a lifetime to gobble up.. and gobble she does. Wine, finger foods, my sanity.

“Mia..” I mean these panties are a hundred and twenty for a single pair! WHY?! I try not to notice the tags and Alex is pressing more and more items my way, going on about design and fit, the colors and how they compliment. Perfumes, make up, belts and bags. I am on my second glass of champagne, feeling more than a little tipsy as I empty it in a gulp. Fun, she asked me to have some fun.. I am trying. I will try!

But doesn’t he owe this to me? No. No one owes me anything, least of all Mr. Harris. I could justify it with how he ruined my family and drove my dad on the run, my mother to drinking and serial dating but they all made their choices on their own. A small part of me wishes I could be as chill as Mia with this extravagant spending spree. No one owes me anything..

“Oh this is so soft..” The skirt held to my cheek for a soft brush of the golden fabric, it is such a gorgeous dress and so soft. Fairy like a princess gown no doubt and I feel that pull, that little twinge deep down. I want it, I really do. I know it will look spectacular on me but when I look for a tag, there is none. Alex explains the design, the stitching and the material, all of it foreign words to me but I am smiling, “Okay….” Would he look at me differently if I wore this? If I buy it, I am going to wear it somewhere at some point.. would it please him to see me in this?

“OH, daddy will love this..” Mia croons beside me, she too is touching the sheer material over lay and silky skirt beneath. That cinched it for me, and I nod to Alex who smiles at me. A flurry of energy bubbling up, both women begin to show me more things, necklaces, watches, shoes and handbags. Gloves, because we may go to an opera. An opera? Sounds very.. uncomfortable but I smile for Mia’s sake as she is beaming. So happy to buy me these things.

“These..” And she hands me panties, of silk, of lace. “And these..” Garters and nylons, a small clutch in black sequins. It just keeps going and coming, more and more items and I find myself scooting forward and looking further, and agreeing to more, only nay saying things I know I would never wear, to colors I can’t bring myself to accept. Olive green is just a hard no, anything too light against my skin makes me look pale, and I am not a pale girl.

“Mia, this is a lot..” I hear myself saying, and she is gaping at me again. “I know.. It’s just..” So much! So, so much! I couldn’t possibly wear all this in a year, let alone one summer! Her bubble of laughter is infectious, and I find myself smiling, she is amused with me and I can see it. “You should buy you something pretty..” Holding up the tennis bracelet with what look like real diamonds. I say nothing, just a smile and hope she forgets that idea. I can buy clothes, justify their need with work, but jewelry? I can’t.

“Can I have some water please?” I ask Alex who calls for the young man to return, with a cold bottle of water. Busy my mouth, and my hands. Watching things begin to get sorted out. Mia’s and mine, each item approved taken by one salesperson or the other, bagged or boxed and piled somewhere out of sight. It’s been hours and I feel drained, I gave up a while ago trying to keep track of how much money was spent. It is a disgustingly large amount of money, of that I am positive of. Dress slacks and heels, boots and business skirts, jackets and blouses, gowns and cocktail dresses and ALL the trimmings. It is too much! Every concern I had with this Mia brushed off, smiling, reassuring me that it’s okay. Daddy will love all of it. Those words, the way she said it, it did something to me. A small warming tingle, and even the lingerie she convinced me I needed, brought to mind the fact that you’d probably never see these things but assured if you do, you will love it all… And I like that thought. You did say I could call you dad too, still unsure how to take that suggestion. I know you meant well when you offered, a welcome sort of thing… but the thoughts I keep having aren’t so innocent and calling you daddy seems.. dirty.

The ride home was quiet, Mia hummed with music, and I sat staring off at the scenery passing by. Too tired to smile and wave or try to see the mansions behind the gates this time. It’s been a long day and I am feeling worn out and sleepy. Too much champagne perhaps? Riding that high of shopping I’d never experienced before. Torn about it, both thrilled and scared? Maybe scared, it’s something there. It’s not all bad but damn that was a lot of money! I never spent that kind of money, ever. I don’t have that kind of money to spend it like that either. What if it displeases you? Mia keeps assuring me ‘it’s fine’ but man… that was …

“You’re doing it again, stop it. We had fun didn’t we? You are glam’ed out to the max, yeah? Looking smart AND sexy?” Mia’s poking at me, grinning as we wind up the driveway.

“Yeah..” I can’t really argue that, all of it looks damned nice. Real damned nice, going to be hard not to feel like a queen dressed in those clothes..

“Well, just say ‘thank you daddy’ and kiss his cheek..” She winks at me and hops out of the car, grabbing some bags and heading in. The delivery truck is supposed to be only a half hour behind us, but we still filled the back of the car too.

“DADDY!? We’re home!” Mia is calling from the door, my hands taking up a few striped bags of sexy undergarments, following her in.

Sunday 4 PM, Seminole Country Club, Juno Beach Florida

Rolling my neck, the car picked me up at 7:30, the three hour flight down to West Palm in the Citation, it’s a nice ride, but still, four hours playing the grueling Donald Ross layout at Seminole, needing to sink a 20 footer on 18, the difference between wining and losing $50 grand, it was the kind of day I loved, but it was tiring, all the time weaving business into otherwise old frat boy behavior. Finally in the Men’s grill, each of the four of us sipping 21 year old Jonny Walker Blue, smoking smuggled Cuban Cohibas, these were days I normally loved, but found myself wondering what the two of you are up to.

“So what’s up with you Rick, did you know you’ve had a smile on your face for six straight hours?” Dan McCumber, the forty five year old CEO of McCumber Steel, my partner in today’s golf game and the member here at Seminole is looking at me, a bit of a smile on his face. “It’s been a long time since I have seen you happy like this, my friend, is it a woman?”

It makes me think, for the first time in years I had finally gotten laid, fucked like there was no tomorrow by a woman I knew that Dan had not only met, but hit on himself when I had hosted him at my member/guest at Baltusrol. Yet despite that, there was no doubt that the smile had nothing to do with her, and everything to do with the two young ladies that I was confident were wrapping up spending my money like it was water sprinkled on daffodils. I had faith in my Mia, that she would somehow convince, cajole or downright intimidate Lexi into enjoy the time with Alex and making it “worthwhile”.

“I guess it shows, Mia’s back… “ I saw Dan move a bit uncomfortably as the mental picture of my daughter danced through his head and likely straight to his libido. “Settle down there cowboy, she is my daughter … Daddy’s little girl.” He brought his crooked index finger and faux bit down, “I know that is what makes it even worse. You have to know what a little she does to men…” Only giving a frown, I move on, but yes I knew and was doing my best to act like it wasn’t true. “She brought a friend home, Alexis, a very sweet girl, she is going to intern with me this summer. I love having that energy back in the house…”.

Dan only crooked his brow, “Get your mind out of the gutter would you…” I felt hypocritical even as I said it, but damn it, they were mine to protect from men like Dan.. and me! Suddenly out waitress was at the table, “Mr. Harris .. there is an Alex on the phone who would like to speak with you, she says it is important …”. Again I see Dani’s playful and eager look, Dan has been married, largely faithfully for 15 years to his wife Carol, a lovely woman, if a bit on the conservative side. Dan hungers for the raw passion and hunt that only the pursuit of a woman can bring, and I know he is wanting to live vicariously through me, but I have left him lacking, I just hadn’t been ready.

“I thought her name was Alexis?” He asked, hardly able to contain his excitement, and I can only imagine what his imagination is conjuring, and even then he probably won’t do it justice. Again giving him a bit disdaining, bit teasing, frown, “Different woman, this is Mia and Sarah’s…” The mention of my deceased wife takes a bit of the oxygen from his flame, “… personal shopper, my guess is my daughter got a bit enthusiastic.” To that Dan can only laugh, as I get up, he knows I spoil Mia, just as I did Sarah, just as he does Carol, but they have never been blessed with children.

Seminole has a strict no cell phones on the premises, so my phone left up front is monitored, and if there is a call, members and guests are notified, and should they want to take it, there is a few small soundproof cubicles to handle business. Alex is a force in her own right, a wannabe designer, with considerable skill, but it is a tough business. She has naturally refined looks, perhaps a bit too thin, but gorgeous and a woman that clothes simply hang on, as if they were made for her. She looks as stunning in a cocktail dress by Dior as she does in skinny leg jeans, or lingerie. Having accompanied my wife on occasional sessions, I have seen Alexis in all, and did my best to ignore how often her eyes would catch mine, only to have her nipples harder or her lips needing to be whetted. I have never approached or really considered, but deep down I knew the interest was there from her, at least of some sort.

“Hi Alex, are they finished, did they have fun?” Our conversation begins.

“Hello Mr. Harris…”

“You know you can call me Rick … what’s up?”

Listening to a warm chuckle and a bit of a breathy, sultry voice, “Your daughter has really grown into a beautiful young woman, with exquisite tastes ….” Alex is nicely trying to explain just how much damage my Mia did, “It was very sweet to see her friend and her together, am I right that Miss Lexi is not used to this life?”

I can only imagine what Lexi must have felt like in the eye of Mia’s hurricane. “No, she is not, were you able to help her, did she enjoy it?”

I hear a slight chuckle, “Eventually, I could tell she was uncomfortable with the costs so I removed the tags … she is a very sweet girl… and very pretty, she and Miss Mia could almost be sisters.”

This took me aback, but I could see it, there were definitely features, despite their coloring being so different, Mia’s much more like my wife’s. “Rick…” My name sounds like hot sugar off her accent, still English, but with dialects obviously picked up in her travel and schooling in Paris. “… Mis Mia picked out a tennis bracelet that was $34,000 and the total bill was over $52,000, I thought I should make sure….”

Cutting her off, I had worked like a maniac my whole life, money was more like keeping score and appealed to the athlete in me, but all I wanted to do with it was make people, and particularly my daughter and now her friend, happy. “That’s fine, did Lexi choose anything like that?”

“No, just business attire, evening dresses, shoes, bags, lingerie….” I can’t help but feel a shudder, a nice but inappropriate shudder run down my spine…”Lingerie?”

A giggle, the voice comes back a bit huskier, “Panties, bras, nighties, stockings, garters, all quite beautiful, I’m sure they will look stunning on her….” There is a pause, “Perhaps you’d like to see?”

Now it is my turn to chuckle, “Thank you, but that won’t be necessary, however, I’d like you to send over a matching bracelet for Lexi, and necklaces, a single diamond pendent in a platinum setting, something that would look nice, given the necklines of the dresses they chose, can you do that?”

Alex was hearing the dollar signs, I had just ordered likely $50,000 or more in additional jewelry, “And Alex, choose something for yourself, I appreciate all your help, I expect it to be beautiful and at least 2 carats …” There is a pause and I can tell she is touched, “You have always taken such good care of us, I want to show my appreciation.”

“Rick….” She is thinking, “will you be back tonight in time to possibly have a late dinner … I could even whip …”. Again I stop her, “Thank you but no, perhaps I can have a rain check… we’ll see, okay? And thank you for everything today.”

The call ended, I check my phone, there is a message from Kyoto, she and Nasagi have beaten the girls home as I hoped. They are the finest in Geisha services, I have hired them to give the girl’s mani, pedi’s, facials, massages, exfoliate, and head to toe pampering. The women kept massage tables at my home, stored back in the pool house as well as equipment to soften feet and nails. By the time the girls got home, candles and incense would be burning, hordourves laid out, all they had to do was get undressed and be serviced.

7:00 PM, The House in the Hamptons

Kyoto is just coming down the stairway as the girl’s walk in, “Miss Mia, it is so nice to have you home again, I have set up the tables out in the pool house as your father requested, the kimonos are in yours and Miss Lexi’s rooms, if you could change and meet us out there, we can get started?” She sees the surprise, and politely shakes her head, “Your father thought it would be nice for you before you begin your new responsibilities…now please….go upstairs and undress and meet us in the pool house”

She can see the delight in Mia’s eyes, but is not so sure about the other young girl….

Mia -

"Giselle?" Calling from the entry to find her coming from the kitchen, wiping her hands as she stared back at me, "We have a delivery scheduled, they should be here within the hour.." And I pause, widening eyes finding Kyoto coming from the pool area!

"Kyoto?!" A squeal and bounce, my grin is spreading! Daddy! You wonderful, spectacular man! Oh I love you!

"Miss Harris.." Kyoto is holding out both hands and air kisses to each cheek because I saw Paris do it and so It became a new must-do. I know, I know the bow is more her style but I always worry when she tips over like that, that her cute hair is going to come undone and spill out all over the place.

"Miss Mia?" Giselle is there closer, waiting to speak but not too patiently so. "The delivery has been changed to the penthouse. All you need to pack is what you brought home with you. Alex was informed to have your purchased taken into the city.." She stops as Lexi comes through the door trying to at least, carrying what must be every single bag her and I bought, from the car.

"Lexi!" Turning as a bag and then three smash up against my butt, giggling as she tries to get through the doorway loaded like that. "You don't have to bring it all inside in one trip.." She does this, a time saver she calls it. I think it's a manicure ruiner but we never agree on that either. "Look who's here!" Excitedly bouncing, turning to grab some bags out of one hand and set them down. "Look.. I want you to meet Kyoto.."

Head lifts turning to check out the house for the tables. "You aren't alone, are you?" I ask Kyoto who smiles and quietly assures me that she has brought another.

"Up with you, get changed. We're in the pool house." Kyoto then bows and waits until we are headed upstairs before she heads off to make sure all is prepapred. My smile is so big right now, "He thinks of everything.." Is the pleasured little growl.

"Who?" Lexi sounds tired, looks even more tired than when she crammed all night for finals, without sleep! Who does that? Dark circles, droopy eyes, that's just not smart to ruin one's beauty for a silly test. It wasn't even that detrimental for her, I saw all her grades, the girl is an over achiever. She could have not shown for finals and still passed and graduated. Shaking my head, I help sort the bags between hers and mine. "There is a robe on your bed. Strip and put it on, you are in for a treat!"

"Another one?" She sounds miserable, to which I frown a bit from. Did she not sleep last night? I stop stripping and look her way, trying to figure out what she is going on about? I can't read her today, she seems.. shuttered a bit?

"Are you okay, Lex?" I am concerned, if she is not sleeping well, maybe a new bed or pillows? Maybe she misses home or has emotional difficulties? Maybe she just didn't sleep well, but if she'd have had an orgasm or two, she would sleep like a baby! I know I did.

"I'm good, just a little tired." and she is out the door to her room and shutting herself in. So am I going alone? Pulling the small jewelry box from one bag, I can't help the smile that comes with the opening. It is so beautiful, I wonder if Lexi will like it or not? A bit extravagent but .. Daddy will understand, that I am certain of. I wanted to give her something pretty for christmas, and i think this will do. Once wrapped in a robe, I take the box with me to my dad's room and closet, a small safe is here behind a low panel and behind is old running shoes. Punching in the date of his first big deal, it pops open. Now to find something for Dad... And Giselle and Alex.. Oh and maybe the gardeners? By the end of summer I should be making a nice sum of my own and I have plans!

In the hall I bump into a sleepy Lexi and hook an arm through hers, "This will be fun.. Just make sure you tell Kyoto you don't like fake nails.." Our fingers twine together and down we go, tugging her with me as I descend. She is sluggish and I know she wants to nap, the yawn is a dead give away. "The massage is going to knock you out.." I say with confidence only one who has been there can understand.

Lexi -

"Just a light coating and no polish please, just clear coat." I do not like fake nails, mine grow naturally long all on their own. Those things are obnoxious to say the least. Over priced annoyances, no thank you. So strengthen my natural nail and make them shiny, same for the toes.. I told them all this, and they all three looked at me like I was weird.. Maybe I am, but enough is enough.

I suffered with them touching my feet, tweezing my brows, mucking up my face with goop. I had a few of these little snack things and a whole bottle of water, and I am still feeling myself drift off a bit. It if weren't for the weird stuff, I'd been upstairs asleep by now. Who wraps their feet anyway? Fuck, am I ticklish! They all make small talk about cloths and fashion, food and other random stuff and I am trying not to jerk each time this other pretty Asian woman touches my feet.

I lost track of how much was spent today, Alex made sure no tags made it with anything I purchased, at least not in these bags. How am I to know how much I owe if they don't have the damned tags on anything?

Nasagi is looking at me strangely when she held a cucumber slice out and I took it and promptly ate it. Chewing as I lay back, Mia went into a fit of giggles. Why? I don't know, just so weird... Until the woman put one on each of my eyes... okay? If they try and slip a cucumber anywhere else, someone's getting punched!

"This exfoliates.. Cleanses.." blah blah blaaaah BLAH! Whatever lady.. I feel ridiculous, like some weird ass imposter playing dress up.. or dress down? This is so weird, too weird and to think women pay to do this on the regular? I am so not used to be nearly naked around so many people and not strangers. I don't get this naked in the gym lockerroom! What? You did? Not my fault you're a weirdo! I used the curtained showers to undress to shower and dress in clean clothes, not where others could gape and gawk at my naked ass. They always stared, most still do to this day. And yeah, it makes me uncomfortable.

Tomorrow starts a big day for me, I thought I would be excited but all I find myself feeling is apprehensive. Can I pull this off? Do I have what it takes to do this? I am not good with deceit and I have no idea what 'proof' i need to find. I need to get closer to Rick and that makes me even more nervous. He is very smart and much more attractive than he has right to be, and with him on my mind I fell asleep face down on the massage table with just this small strip of towel across my bottom.

Typically I would have spent the night down in Florida, and heard the ribbing, “If I didn’t know better Rick I would think you were heading back to a woman, not your daughter??” It had been both a tease and a bit of an accusation, I couldn’t look him in the eyes as even if I didn’t want to admit it, my friend was far more right then he even suspected. “Fuck off, I am a good dad, and they are young and need protection.”

Yeah right, in three months I would be sending them off to college, and my guess was my gir(s) would do just fine. Hmmm, was I already that possessive over Lexi too? The answer was YES. There were a few parting comments, and while I wanted to laugh, they were a bit too close to the truth. On the entire flight home, I could not get the two girls out of my mind. Even I had to wonder, given the interlude and incredible time Beth had given me, why all my attention seemed to be on Mia and Lexi. They brought a smile to my face, gave me an energy too long repressed. That was really it, wan’t it? I couldn’t allow myself to even think it could be anything more.

Kyoto had sent me a note that they were tending to the girl in the pool house. The round of golf and the two plane rides, admittedly by the nicest form of travel, still had me stiff. I knew Kyoto would gladly stay and give me a message when the girl were done, so going up to my room, I took a quick shower to get rid of the thin layer of sweat residue I had from earlier, and slipped on my big terry cloth robe, completely naked underneath other than a pair of shower flip flops.

A check of my phone showed the charge for your shopping spree, letting out a small whistle, I could only smile at what I knew had been Mia’s doing. My little girl was very good at being spoiled, yet I loved it, only imagining the smile on her face and dancing eyes as each new article was appraised and purchased.

Flop, flop, flop, moving down the steps, and across the bluestone tile to the pool house, making sure the tie of my robe was securely fastened, before opening the door and entering. There the two of you were, heads buried in cradles, towels wrapped around wet hair, your backs glistening and smelling of vanilla oil, candles burning, while the two women, dressed as geishas attended.

You looked so peaceful, “So… are my two girls finally tired of being pampered…” My voice has a bit of a chuckle, “I hope you’ve enjoyed yourselves?”

“Daddy…” I hear squealed and am pretty sure it is Mia, although heads stay firmly in cradles to not disturb the deep muscle treatment to shoulders. “Hello Kyoto, Nasagi…” I look into the lovely Asian faces as they politely bow, I see you’ve taken care of MY girls.” Not even thinking of how Lexi might take this, endearing or over reaching? Kyoto gives a little chuckle, “You’re in a robe Mister Rick… nuru massage tonight Sir?”

Kyoto is cute. So proper with a fun little wickedness to her sense of humor. I am assuming/hoping that neither of you know what a nuru massage is, an ancient erotic Japanese technique where the female masseuse lathers her body in nuru gel and uses her body to both soothe and arouse her client. “You are a naughty girl Kyoto, but no, just like your doing to the girls will be fine, when they’re finished?”

“Four hands Sir?” Now this is more borderline it can mean where both women use their hands to more thoroughly and simultaneously work pressure points, but other times could mean one woman doing a massage while the other works teh male cock, balls and prostate. Kyoto is more flirt than substance so I assume it is the former and nod, “Possibly, we’ll see”

Meanwhile my God the two of you look scrumptious, the thin layer of material barely covering your backsides, and if i were at teh other end of the table there is no doubt of the view I would be receiving. I stay firmly planted in place. Crocking my brow, I wonder, is it possible that these women have tired Lexi in a different and far more fulfilling way than I expected, but again am sure not, and I am really letting my mind venture where it should not!

“I think we may be losing Lexi…” I tease Mia, seeing the deep steady rise and fal of Lexi’s back. “I guess she is not as used to these kinds of days as you are, is she?” I am smiling at Mia, I know she loves this, and I love her, yet it appears their massages are coming to a close….

Back