Even The Wolverine Needs Love (Closed For Nico231)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Birth Name: James Howlett
Goes By : Logan
Wolverine
Looks Like

Birthname: Lilith Rose
Goes By: Lily
Looks Like

Lilith Rose was a rare kind of young woman she had the heart as big as the ocean and had nothing negative to say about people who were different. Lily has never liked the word mutant it didn't roll off the tongue well and the word had one hundred percent no respect. She always called those who fit as a mutant, she considered them gifted people because they had gifts not everyone else had. People feared what they did not understand and also feared or who they could not control. Lily was the live and let live kind of person, she had a couple friends in school who had been mutants. Her two friends were twins Maggie and Milly they were extremely interesting people. Maggie was a telepath and when the girls talked alone they never moved there mouths, and Milly had control of the elements. Lily envied them she wished she was special like them, but Maggie had told her that she was special. It took a special kind of person to see mutants as human and to not be afraid of them.

Lily never told anyone they were gifted not even her parents, but some how someone found out that the twins had gifts. It was two in the morning when something woke her up, Maggie was talking to her using her mind, telling her that someone found out what they were and had to go. Thankfully because she reached to Lily she was able to sneak out of her home and meet up with the girls one last time, hugging both and giving them her cellphone number in hopes one day they would get in contact with her. She waved goodbye to them and they were gone, the only two friends she ever had gone in so little time. This bothered her a lot it wasn't fair that they had to leave because their land lord said they had less then twenty four hours to leave or they would be reported. Lily went into their rented home and into their bedroom she looked through there things and there was a photo left behind, it was a photo of herself with the twins. Lily smiled and with a very heavy heart she went back home.

A month went by and still didn't hear a thing from the twins but a man moved into their old home, something about him drew her to him and didn't know what it was exactly. She watched him carry boxes from the truck into his home. Once he noticed her she explained why she was there, she wanted to welcome him to the area and gave him her name. He didn't talk much and figured he was anti social, she had no idea why. She didn't stay but a minute since she was heading to school, but every day that she walked by his place he actually would nod his head to her. Lily thought it was his way of waving. Throughout the years she grew up and he actually got out of his shell when she turned sixteen, he actually would talk to her and make her feel welcome to stop by and actually talk to him. She started having feelings for him a year later when she was seventeen he seemed to be a kindred spirit which made her miss the twins that more. She hoped they were not dead, she had a little hope left when it came to them.

She got closer to Logan over time and got to know him little by little over the years, but on her nineteenth birthday when she came by his home he told her that he wanted to celebrate her birthday, so he told her to meet her at her favorite restaurant at noon. She had no idea what this was but she smiled and blushed a bit, her parents died a year ago in a car accident so this birthday she was going to skip because of it, perhaps that was why he wanted to do this for her. She had no idea what was going to happen here but she was really excited and since it was ten already she decided to get ready. She took a nice long shower and tried her hair putting it up in a braid. She then put on a blue dress that had a sky blue color with a darker blue and had on a pair of light blue heeled shoes.

Seeing what time it was she grabbed her keys, her phone, wallet and took off for the restaurant. She was nervous so she decided to walk there, it wasn't far and she was hoping to stop the butterflies in her stomach she was so nervous. Her mind was in her thought so much it felt like the walk took a minute or two instead of the ten minutes, it was a beautiful day so it was perfect. When she got there she saw them and she smiled waving at him. Walking up to him she smiled and stood before him a moment before sitting down, she wasn't as nervous she just hoped he liked what she was wearing.

"Hey Logan..." Was all she could think of to say which sounded silly in her head..

Logan had been waiting outside the restaurant for hours, his palms were sweating as his thoughts raced in every direction. His anxiety stemmed from the fact that he himself was a mutant, and knowing the stigma around his existence, he wanted to hide it as best he could. He had worn a black tuxedo with a yellow bow tie, and black dress shoes.

He had moved into Lily’s neighborhood years ago, and was a man of few words back then out of fear of his secret being revealed. Over time however, he began to socialize with Lily, who made him feel welcome. Knowing how important her 19th birthday was, he decided to pull out all the stops just for her. He was also aware of what happened a year prior, and knew how hard it is to move on from a parent’s death, so he wanted this birthday dinner to go perfectly.

When he looked up from his watch he saw her, radiant and gorgeous, he was surprised that she had a smile on her face knowing what had happened last year. Regardless, upon hearing her speak to him, he waved and responded,

“I hope you’re excited Lily, you only turn 19 once after all.”

Lily could not believe he was there it felt like a dream and it was nice. "Your sweet Logan it means a lot. My parents were killed a year ago from a drunk driver and my two only friends had to leave because they were special." She said in a hushed voice but looked at Logan. "I miss them they were twins Maggie and Milly were like my sisters I kept their secret and somehow they were found out, it always felt like whoever they feared followed me, it's why normally I stay by myself.." she looked down..

"Until you that is I sense things about you, the same feeling I had with Maggie and Milly." She looked at him seeing the look on his face. "I mean you are special to me Logan and you can tell me anything I don't want to loose anyone else in my life, it's to hard to meet new people." Lilith smiled at him lt was nice to spend time with him. Placing her hand on his.

"Thank you for this Logan." She had love in her eyes for him but said nothing she didn't know how to tell him she loved him.

Logan gently held her hand, weary of his mutant strength harming her, he met her gaze and was able to smell her with his superhuman senses. Lily smelled like lavender and he wanted to compliment her, but was aware of how awkward that would make things. He responded, “No problem, Lily. This is your special day, and I wouldn’t miss it.”

He muttered to himself, “You’re too cute to ignore...” Then he asked, “Let’s go into the restaurant, shall we?” He walked her into the restaurant and once they entered, they were met with a waiter. He asked Logan, “How many people?” Logan replied, “Just us two.” At the end of their discussion, they were led to a table and sat down.

Logan looked around the restaurant, the walls were a dull yellow, with candles and chandeliers everywhere, it was humble, yet lavish at the same time. The aroma of the food wafted all throughout the restaurant, and Logan could smell it all, to the point of it nearly overwhelming him. After a few seconds they were handed menus. Logan asked Lily, “Lily, what kind of restaurant is this? I don’t really eat out much.”

Last edited:
Lily smiled as he walked her in like such a gentleman. When they sat down she knew he was going to ask that question. So when he answered her she just smiled, it was the last place she went before her friends went away, she was here with her parents. And now she is here with him. "This place belongs to my two uncles." She said softly.

"I figured you were in the mood for the beast meat in the area, they have everything you could ever want." She had her eyes on seafood since she didn't eat it much. She wanted this to be a good day so she shared it with the man she cared for. She knew he was older, but had no clue just how much the age difference would be. But did not cared she loved him for the man that he was.

She noticed that his hand winced when she put his hand on hers, like she was going to hurt him or something. "I noticed you moved your hand a bit when I touched you, did I do something wrong?" Now he seemed fine but wondered what was up with it.

Upon hearing her comment about her uncles, he perked up a bit. Outside of her parents, he had no idea about her extended family, and smiled. “I’m assuming your uncles helped you out financially before you could make your own income.” He scratched the back of his head as he smelled something being cooked in the kitchen. “About the hand thing...No you’re fine, I’m just anxious, I’m way stronger than I look, and the last thing I wanna do is hurt a kind person, like you.”

He looked at the menu and decided on his order. “I’ll go with the Elk meat, it’s earthy, and slightly sweet...” As he spoke he began to salivate, upon realizing this he cleared his throat, realizing he was getting overly excited about venison. He looked down, “Sorry, when I get excited I start to ramble. It tends to happen when I’m hungry.”

He did a scan of the entire area around him and her, weary of his surroundings. As he was looking around, the waiter came over and asked, “Can I get you two started on drinks?” Logan jolted and faced the waiter, then he replied, “Yeah, I’ll get a Coca-Cola, and some Elk.”

Last edited:
She couldn't help but smile at him he was very sweet and loved him for it. She giggled a little and loved him very much. "I know you are stronger then you look, you are more then you appear to be." She knew something was different about him, she felt that way with the twins Maggie and Milly. She wondered if maybe he was gifted like them. She was about to say something when their waiter came. And she smiled at the waiter. She wasn't too sure why Logan was in love with elk? But she giggled just the same because she thought it was cute.

I will take the same drink and I will have the cheeseburger with bacon with seasoned french fries please. Lily smiled and watched the waiter take their order and then he went in the back. She didn't say anything for a moment. Because she gave the waiter a chance to bring their drinks out which he did quickly and thanked him again. " There is something I should probably tell you Logan. It's about my friends who I haven't seen since I was six."

She looked down and knew she could trust him with this. She felt that the girls would trust him as well. So she decided to be open and honest with him. " My two friends were twin sisters. Their names were Maggie and Milly, They were what I call gifted. Because the word they were called is not in my vocabulary. Maggie was a telepath and Milly could control the elements. We all trusted each other and I never told anyone about them. But the way I felt about them is the way I feel about you, it's strange

Logan listened intently and waited for her to finish speaking before he responded. “Well Lily, it’s good to have friends, in a sense mutant powers are a gift, but because of how human nature is, people assume mutants will use their powers for evil. So they treat mutants as sub-human which further fuels their resentment.” He looked her in her eyes, “But I know what you mean, for every mutant who uses their powers for evil and chaos, there are just as many who use their powers for good.”

When they got their food, Logan eagerly dug into his venison, a sweet smile drawing across his face. He excitedly exclaimed, “Wow! This is good! Thanks for bringing me!” He was quite voracious, like a starving wolf who had come across a deer carcass.

After he slowed down, he took a deep breath, and recomposed himself. “So, do you want to come with me to my place? I got something for your birthday that I thought you’d like, but I left it at home.” His face was sincere, with no ulterior motives.

All of a sudden, 3 masked men stormed into the restaurant, with guns pointed at the greeter. The one at the front shouted, “Everyone put your hands up! This is a robbery, if I see so much as a twitch, your head’s getting blown off!” Another burglar began collecting money from the register and putting it in a burlap sack. Logan, in the blink of an eye, grabbed Lily and ran towards the door of the restaurant with her, all the while Logan was shot in the back several times, shielding Lily from damage.

She watched how he ate and couldn't help but giggle a little bit. Seeing him slow she placed her hand on his again showing it was okay she didn't want him to change who he was not for anyone. She found it sweet and when he said what he did she nodded "sure I would like that can't wait to see it." Lily said curious as to what he got her.

The Next part happens so fast. First they were having a discussion about going over to his house after dinner to get the gift. That he got her and now the place was being robbed. She followed his lead about getting out of there. But it was then she heard the gun going off multiple times she looked up at Logan tears running down her face but he didn't go down and a puzzled look was on her face and she looked up at the crooks. She noticed they were backing away. Placing her hand on his chest and looking up into his eyes she said it loud and proud.

"I trust you Logan..."

As the robbers backed away, he stood upright, and cracked his knuckles as he turned to them, the other patrons were horrified at what they saw, it was a mutant right before their eyes, filling the atmosphere with fear, and unease. He looked them dead in their eyes as he told them, “You’re making my night interesting, but I cannot let any harm come to this girl.” As he spoke, Lily could see the bullet wounds in his back resealing themselves, and metallic claws begin to protrude from his hands.

“Alright, boys... Ready to dance?” He seemed to vanish for a split second before slicing their guns in half in one clean swipe. He retracted his claws, then grabbed one of them and slammed him to the floor with nothing but brute strength, then he hit the second burglar with an open palm strike, sending him crashing into the leader, knocking them both out.

He grabbed the bag full of money and sorted the money back into the register, he put a 50 dollar bill in the greeter’s hands, saying, “That’s for dinner.” He gently took Lily’s hand while holding her leftovers, and headed towards his home. “That wasn’t how I expected tonight to go...Are you alright?”

Lilith was in shock but not from fear because she could never be afraid of him. She saw the good in him and knew there was nothing to fear. It was impressive how he was and the way those claws came out of him, it was then she knew who he was. It was nice what he did. Protecting people protecting her. He realized in that short moment in that fight of how he felt about her. The moment he beat the hell out of him she grew so very....

Excited..

It was riveting and when he got her out of there it took a moment but he talked and asked If she was okay, she smiled and nodded, she took his hand in hers as they headed for his place. "I have never seen anything like that before, it was incredible. Why do I have a feeling your older then you look, I have heard people who heal ad a power lives a lot longer, if that's true it must get lonely." She said softly. It had to be lonely but he wasn't alone anymore.

"I am okay thanks to you Logan." She was lost for words really, but she stopped and looked at him. "Your code name is The Wolverine isn't it?" She didn't know if he would be surprised that she knew who he was. Course who didn't know who the wolverine was, and she knew a little about who he was. She took his hand in both of hers running her fingers in the skin where the blades come in. She couldn't imagine how much it must hurt to use them.

She figured Logan wouldn't want to discuss it out we're someone can hear. So she and kept walking with him until they were right outside his home. She followed him in and looked at him slipping her shoes off his home was beautiful.

Last edited:
He held her close the entire time they walked. “I’m glad you enjoyed that battle, I couldn’t let them hurt you.” He answered her honestly, “I have a healing factor as one of my powers, so it prevents me from aging. I was actually born in the early 1900’s.”

When they arrived at his house, he opened the door for her, and once she entered, he closed the door behind himself. Once he shut the door, he answered her, “Yes, I am The Wolverine, but if that gets out to too many people, I might be relocated, or worse...” His face grew solemn, but he immediately perked up and said, “Let me get your present!”

He entered his dining room and grabbed a blue box with a white ribbon. He went out to the living room and handed her the gift box. “I hope you like it Lily, I think I got you something you’d like.”

She smiled at Logan it did not mean anything she cared for him for him. She watched him move and sighed softly. She looked around not snooping or anything, it was then she heard him come by but she kept looking at his paintings and one really moved her, she made a note of it for later when she saw the gift in his hands. She didn't know what was in it but she was curious, she bit her lip as she removed the white bow and pit the bow loose around her neck, she opened up her eyes and she was surprised.

"Logan....it's beautiful. You didn't need to do this."

She smiled and she handed him the box with the Necklace and she turnee her back facing him and she put up her hair, it was the silent way to ask him to put it on her. Lily smiled as she saw him put it on her, running her fingers over it.

"I love it and will always treasure it."

Logan sighed in relief as he put it on her. “I’m glad, sometimes it’s hard to pick out something good.” He held her from behind. “I’m impressed you care about mutants like me. Most people scream when I tell them what I am...”

He ran a finger through her hair as he continued, “But you’re different, and I love you for that...” He realized he let that slip out and immediately freaked out, worried he creeped her out seeing how he was way older than her.

His tone shifted from normal to timid as he said, “I-I’m sorry that kinda slipped out...” He didn’t want her to think he was some weird old man who preyed on young women.

Last edited:
Lilith smiled when he held her from behind, running her fingers over the necklace. "You have wonderful taste" she said with a huge grin. Seeing Logans face made her a little sad. "Logan it's okay" Lily said to him she looked at him through the mirror and saw his eyes seek her out. "I care for you as well, deeply. I don't care about age or what you are. It's the man I have feelings for not anything else.

Turning around she looked into his eyes smiling as she placed her hand on his cheeks, love in her eyes nothing else.

Logan felt better upon hearing her reassurance. His frown turned to a smile as he held her tightly, he was still just as cautious not to crush her in his grasp. “I haven’t felt love in a long time, not since my parents died 50 years ago.”

He realized he had gotten a bit excited, as his dick made itself known, pressing into her from behind. “Sorry Lily, I’m easy to excite, and you’re too cute to resist.” He was unsure of what she wanted but he’d accept whatever happened next.

He asked her, “So Lily, what do you wanna do now?”

Lily was a supportive person, she had been all her life. She worked on the happiness with other people and never herself. But she was a kind hearted person and everyone said that. Hearing what Logan said she grew surprised by him getting hard against her back, it caused her to blush. Her hand on his arm she giggled a little bit. She giggled when she was nervous so they both had nervous ticks within them both.

"Don’t worry Logan it's fine" she figured If he knew she was a virgin he would go nuts, and nuts in a goodway. Being so young and he being experienced she wanted him but she wasn't sure what to do so she would follow him. When he asked what she wanted to do she didn't know. She had a dream about him once, it was on her birthday and he pinned her to the wall grabbed her panties rip them off and just fuck her.

But she was not going to tell him that, she broke from his grip reluctantly and faced him for a moment. Taking his hand she moved them to the living room, sitting them on the couch of his. It was really nice, patting the spot before her. Once he sat down she cuddled up to him. Being in his arms she wanted nothing more. She did not need fancy things to be happy. That was the way she always had been.

He held her close on the couch, “I didn’t mention this before, but you smell nice... Like lavender...” She could see his dick growing in his pants. He planted a kiss on her cheek as he rubbed her shoulders. He behaved differently, his eyes were filled with lust, and it only grew as he looked at her adorable body.

“I want you Lily, I have a burning desire for you that I’ve never felt for anyone before in my life.” His cock was throbbing, he had been pent up for years. He began losing himself to his lust, and began fondling her tits. An unfortunate side effect of his mutant powers was he not only had the senses of an animal, but the lust as well.

He spoke softly, “I love you Lilith Rose...” And then he said it again, but louder, “ I love you Lilith Rose! Can I make love to you?!” He realized what he said and blushed, he would’ve apologized, but he was too far gone into lust to care.

Lily was surprised by all this and wasn't sure what to say bit when he said her name she smiled and smiled even more when he screamed that he loved her. She was a virgin but she didn't care about that. Lily Was saving herself for the certain man that she would fall for, the man he would marry and the man she would have his children with. She never thought she'd ever be with a mutant, but it didn't matter. Because mutant wasn't in her vocabulary. She was too kind to use such a brutal word for such a beautiful thing.

When he asked to take her, to make love to her she smiled. She knew she wasn't going to need words for this. She knew body language was enough. So she smiled at him and instead of answering. She kissed him deeply on the lips. Mimicking what she had seen a 1000 times on movies and TV shows. She didn't know what she was about to do would upset him. But she decided to keep the fact she was a virgin to herself because she wanted him to take her the way he would bed any other woman that wasn't a virgin.

She felt the kiss heat up quickly. Feeling his warm hands-on her body. Moaning as he fondled her breasts. It was the best thing she ever felt before. But what she was about to say to him would surprise, even her. She had no idea how badly she needed and wanted. Logan, but as things heat up, she heard herself say.

"I want to feel you inside me Logan" She wanted everything as long as he was there. She would marry him, she would have his children. She would do anything and everything as long as she was with him.

Last edited:
Logan accepted her kiss, he began removing his clothes as he did so. He removed his jacket and dress shirt, revealing he had a hairy chest. Then he removed his dress pants, so he was in nothing but a pair of boxers. “I’m pretty hairy, comes with my powers I guess.”

He had a trim, muscular body, with a few scars hidden under his body hair. Finally, he removed his boxers to reveal his dick, erect from earlier, it was 7.5 inches long, ready for Lily. “How do you like it?” He picked her up and brought her to his bedroom.

“You wanna suck my dick?” He asked with the hope that she’d say yes. He wanted to enjoy Lily in every way he could, no matter what.

Last edited:
Lilith didn't care about body hair. She didn't care about scars, she didn't care about anything that was superficial. The only thing Lilith cared about was him. She felt him pick her up without even trying. It was like she was light as a feather. She couldn't help but laugh about how easily he was able to pick her up without even breaking a sweat. When she felt her body be laid on his big bed, she heard what he asked and it made her blush bright bread, which she didn't know she was bright red.

She bit her lips and nodded yes...

Louis watched him lay on the bed on his back with his cock pointed straight up. She had hoped that he wouldn't realize what she was. With no experience it could make or break things, then again she thought perhaps he wouldn't think of it. She crawled over to him sitting on her knees. She reached over wrapped her right hand around this cock. That moment she prayed quietly and began to lick and nibble the tip of his dick.

She was listening to his moans and she was using his mouth as a direction. So she knew what she was doing somewhat. She managed to get every inch of his cock In her mouth. Her other hand was cupping his testicles massaging them gently. The more Moaning, he did, the more. She wanted him to just take her and fuck her. She had never thought of such things. It was amazing what moans could make you think.

He moaned as she took it in her mouth, “Wow Lily, your mouth feels incredible!” Unable to hold back anymore, he removed her dress, and panties, then he began to lick her pussy, he gave special attention to her clit with his tongue as he moved his finger in and out of her opening.

He moaned louder as she felt his cock twitching in her mouth. “Oh Lily... I’m gonna cum in your mouth... Fuck...” As he said this, he unleashed a torrent of hot cum into her mouth, coating her tongue in a thick layer of it, as his orgasm seemed to last for ages.

After he blew his load in her mouth, he stimulated her pussy until she came, all the while enjoying her feminine aromas.

Using the silence, he was making as her guide of what she was to do. She actually feel his cock pulsating. It was something she had never seen, or felt, or tasted. It was a nice feeling, but it was. Then she felt what it was doing to her causing her to moan. This wasn't how she pictured her first time. But then she never pictured her first time because she figured she would die an old maid.

"Logan!" She cried out as she drank his cum And grabbed on to the bed sheet with a free hand answer first orgasm, hit ter hard.

Her fluid splashed him in the face as he chuckled, “Seems to me like you’re new to this whole thing.” He smiled as he flipped around so he stared her in the eyes from under her. “I’m gonna fuck you now!” He lifted her up so she faced him, and stood up from the bed, he held her as he lined his dick with her entrance. He held her in a carry fuck pose.

Once he finished lining up, he began rubbing his cock on her pussy, as he kissed her cheek. “I’m gonna hold you like this as I pound you.” He entered her pussy, this being the first dick to enter her, it caused a little pain for Lily, and a little blood to come out of her as his dick tore her hymen apart. He noticed some blood and asked, “Am I your first, Lily?”

“Do you need some time to adjust to my cock?” He wanted her to feel good, since he felt she deserved it. He held her tightly and kissed her on the lips. “I love you Lilith...”

Last edited:
Lily felt like everything was perfect and loved every moment of it. Her heart racing as her mind became cloudy, throwing her head back as she felt the rush of pleasure slowly subside. Hearing his question she bit her lip going back and forth about telling him. But there is one thing she could never do to him, and it was lying. She could not imagine even telling him a white lie. So she told him the truth in a simple manner.

"Yes Logan you are my first" she said with a small smile. " I was afraid if I told you. I was a Virgin that you would treat me like a porcelain doll ready to break. I wanted you to make love to me in a way you would make love to a woman one of experience and not a virgin." She was being open and honest about it. But she saw the smile on his face so she knew he didn't mind. Too many things to worry about and it seemed silly to worry about them now.

"No I don't baby I am okay" she cooed

Back