True Lovers Blood (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Bill Compton
Vampire

Lilith Rose
Human/Telepath

Time was a very funny thing to some people in a world full of all kinds of people, all kinds of creatures. It means something different for all. For vampires eternity was like blinking their eyes once, as they do years pass so quickly. But other creatures like humans and shifters time can be a big problem, for they do not live forever. They live and they die when it's their time and for werewolves they do not live forever but they age slowly but also die when it is their time. Time was a mistress to vampires and time was their master for those who do not live forever. It could be annoying to have a short life or a long life it depends on the person, on the creature.

This world had so much going on because of all the creatures that share it. The world had humans, vampires, werewolves even shifters and god only knows what other creatures walk among everyone in the shadows. Humans at one time thought these creatures were just myth an urban legend that made for a good story, but no. It has been three years since vampires came out of the shadows and wanted to live among humans. But they want the kind of freedom that humans had, hell all creatures wanted the freedoms and rights humans did. Unfortunately there were some that didn't wanna live with humans openly. They thought humans were just meat on two legs, that they were play things for them.

Some humans would rather die then live side by side creatures in harmony, they think they were the main race and that the other races were all mistakes that someone made. They had fought a good year for rights like humans. And finally vampires are now free to marry each other or get married to a human, something many people did not like it, and a special church called The Fellowship Of The Sun were a god fearing group that is getting recruits to start a war on the vampires. There were many who didn't mind the vampires and a group of scientists actually made a blood substitute for them. They had all the blood types it wasn't real blood but it was pretty close to it, all places had it from bars or even from grocery stores.

But as we speak in New York City in a bar called The Raven it was opened by a shifter but he keeps to himself so no one knows what he is. A young woman there only nineteen years of age was a waitress there. She had worked there for a good year but she had known the owner of the bar, her boss since she was small so they are very close, they are like family. The only family that Lilith had, since her parents were killed in a car crash from some drunk driver. Lilith was happy that they died instantly but she still misses them everyday, but she has learned to deal with it. Nothing good ever happened to her.

Till Will Compton came waltzing into her place of work the second that he came in, something about him made her stop what she was doing and look at him, giving him a small smile as he sat down. Something about him was different but she didn't know what all she knew was she could hear what everyone was thinking accept for him. She tried a lot to get into his head when she saw him, sadly there was nothing which she found strange but she loved it. One less thing for her to hear. He only ever sat there watching her, she grew to really like him over time it was a nice feeling. She would sit down for a few minutes and talk to him, trying to figure him out like he was an enigma.

But on this very night when he came in he actually ordered a drink and when she came to him he asked about his AB+ True Blood, she was a bit taken back by that because she knew what that meant, she had been talking to a vampire for the last six months? She gave him his drink and she told him her shift ended at 1am so if he wanted to meet her after to talk that's when she got off from work sine she closed the bar. She smiled at him with a small wave, she continued to work her shift and finally she got done and she did not know if he was going to be there. She had her keys as she left. She went to her car and leaned against it waiting and hoping he would come

Last edited:
Bill watched her. He loved watching humans, but she was…..eye-catching. He had been around for a millennia, and he had come to recognize that the things that drew him were of great importance. He had learned to stop shrugging off things he couldn’t quite understand.

Sure, she was beautiful, a great figure, young, and she had the cutest drawl. And full round lush lips he could think of putting to good use.

But it wasn’t just her ‘use’ that drew him. There was something else. He didn’t know what.

So he watched

Over time she slowly gravitated towards him, as all humans maturely do. But this relationship he had begun to cultivate. Talking with her and becoming well acquainted.

Tonight was different though. Tonight he had let her see what he was

And she hadn’t run

Later he stepped out of the shadows. Lilith leaning against the side, he admired her shape from behind.

“Warm night isn’t it. Would you like to go for a walk? Or go talk somewhere since you’ve been on your feet all day?” He asked in that deep calling tone

Lilith heard someone coming and she looked up she noticed Bill and she smiled at him she heard what he said it was a beautiful night and she didn't mind "Good Evening Bill" She put her things in her car "A walk sounds nice" She smile as he offered his arm and she grabbed his arm happily. As they began to walk towards central park she sighed softly. She did not know why he exposed himself to her but it felt like an honor she wasn't afraid of him, she just did not want to sound very stupid. But knowing what he was it was only fair she told him about herself.

"Well since you ordered a True Blood and pretty much shown me what you are without the fangs I feel that I should tell you that I to am different I am a telepath and when I am working I can hear everyone's thoughts. But you or any other vampire I can't read your mind though I haven't really tried very very hard but maybe one day I will be able to" Lilith smiled and it hit her she never gave him her name. She loved the moon so big and full she sighed softly.

"I know your name but you don't exactly know mine." She stopped a moment when they came to a bench and sat down. "My name is Lilith Luna Rose but you may call me Lily if you like. It's a pleasure to meet my first vampire"

Last edited:
As the two walked arm and arm, Bill found himself beginning to wrestle with his urges. Before when he’d been around her they had been in public. Places where there was not an opportunity, and so not a temptation

Here, alone and under the moon, that was a different story. As the two walked he listened to her, finding the southern accent to be absolutely delectable on her, as he had when he’d first sat down at the bar and she’d asked him ‘what a ya have to drink’

“Telepath? That is a truly rare and wonderful gift. I’d keep that a secret. There are many who would use you for that. And not being able to read a vampires mind, well believe me, that’s a good thing!” He said with a smile as the two took a turn into the park, and were soon walking among trees in the moonlight.

He led her off to a small bench to sit. There he turned towards her.

“So why a bar then?” He asked as he turned to her, putting one hand in her knee as he did so, finding the warmth of her as intoxicating as any drink

“In today’s age a real telepath cold be very rich. Why aren’t you?” He asked

Lily smiled at him "To be honest you are the first person I have ever told that I am a telepath there is something inside you that makes me want to be honest" She felt his hand on her leg and smiled softly. She placed her hand over his, his skin so very cool and his flesh was beautiful. When he asked her why she wasn't rich and why be in a bar she looked up at the moon and smiled. "I have lived not long but I have lived comfortably all my life, I have seen what money can do with most people. It can seduce you and turn you away from your true self"

Looking at Bill "I am afraid money would change the person that I am, and frankly I am happy with the job. I have met some interesting people, it led me to you and I have to say I am glad. Part of me is a little afraid of you but the other part of me is excited. It's why I was hoping you would come back tonight so we get to know each other." Lily was happy he came back, she turned to him a bit. The moon full and her mind was flying with all sorts of questions. Lilith had no idea what he was thinking and it kinda scared her but excited her as well.

Something hit her to her however her smile faded when she realized she had silver on her and she knew it would harm him, she removed the necklace she had on around her neck and put it in her pocket, she smiled not wanting to take chances with him. "I find you exciting" She knew he could over power her, drain and kill her or turn her but for some strange reason she had a feeling he would not harm her.

Last edited:
The silver necklace had reflected the moonlight like a lighthouse in a stormy see. The intensity magnified a thousand gold as the poisonous metal warned him off.

When her hands lifted to her neck to pull it free, he felt his body…ache.

Her scent was unique, and her aspect, off putting. Was this a trap.

As they walked his eyes were everywhere, his sense wired for a trap, because if it was, he couldn’t refuse this bait. It was….too….

“Well that is true I too have seen wealth ruin people. Although vampires are less
Ruined by wealth, beside the power of immortality, wealth is a small thing. But to the mortal, I am sure. I have known many mortals lured to a doom for the lure of wealth and the power it promised” he told her as he used every bit of his will to pull his eyes from her neck, now un shielded. But as she turned, the neckline of her shirt shifted, and his gaze drifted from her neck, to a swell line of cleavage drawing his eyes to the impressive swell of her chest.

“You are gifted in so many ways, it seems that you could find money in so many ways. Or ways to earn money that is, your mother raised you well” he said with a smile, his eyes sliding off her body, to scan the shadows of the park.

“so if not wealth, than what do you seek Lilith? Your name sake implies there is much out there for you” he said as his eye came back to her crustal
Blue eyes

Lily smiled and could not help but love what he was doing she loved danger because a vampire was one of the most dangerous creature out there, besides shifters and werewolves and other creatures of the night. When she heard his question Lily smiled for a moment. "All I have ever wanted was to feel normal around someone, to be someone that I can make a difference with, there is a reason you and I are even talking and I think what I have to say is important Mr. Compton. You are not the first vampire I met, I mean you are the first new vampire I have spoken with since my friend Martha left with her maker" She saw he was interested and smiled a little bit.

"She was my best friend in the whole world but one night she got jumped and was badly hurt, she was made into a vampire the one who turned her gave her a choice. I was the first one she came to in need to feed. I trusted her even after knowing she was less then 24 hours old. She bit me and she almost killed me, thankfully she let me go in time but she told me my blood was like a drug and it was almost impossible for her to let me go. I am sure you smell the difference because the way you are looking at me is the same way I look at my favorite candy bar"

looking down "I would like to get to know you Bill very much and from what my blood did to my friend I know for a fact that my blood can give you immunity to the sun for a couple of days. In return however I would want you to give me some of yours, this way you can track me and sense when I need help. I could use an ally in this world and If I maybe so bold as to say I think we both can. I choose to trust you because I have seen more cruelty from humanity than I have by the hands of a vampire. I know there are bad vampires out there just like I know there are shifters and werewolves and other creatures that can be dangerous as well."

Lily have been very lonely ever since her only friend was made a vampire who had went away because of her maker wanting to teach her what it was to be a vampire. Not the kind that would be some blood thirsty monster. Her eyes fell on Bill but she sensed something and Lilith closed her eyes. For the first time she heard something that wasn't in their physical world. When she opened up her eyes she realized there was a lot to this vampire before her. "I feel you carry a lot of pain from your past" Lily wanted to see more and placed her hand on his arm and a warmth fell over her whole body.

She saw some of his life she saw how he came back from the war and was going to his family when he was forced to be a vampire, he was forced to watch his wife and his two daughters die of old age. But his last daughter he came to and she begged him to turn her for she didn't want to die. Because he saw himself as a monster and needed human blood to survive he didn't want to make her a monster, looking into his eyes she could tell he was seeing what she was seeing and she let him go "I am sorry....I don't know how I did that...." Lilith felt horrible but knowing he was made against his will made his story that more sad.

"You were lucky to have a family for as long as you had them, I always wanted children and a husband to love me course I know I am still very young. I am so sorry you were forced to become what you are and to see your family die of old age...that had to have been difficult I felt your pain of their loss." Lilith felt the pain of being forced to become what he was but also the pain he was forced to watch his family die. She didn't know if she could do what he did. To not turn your last daughter showed his self control. Seeing what she did from his past it showed the kind of person he was before he was turned and after.

Last edited:
He listened as she spoke, paying half attention to their surroundings because of how….alluring she was.

As her ideas were explained he found himself realizing how much more ambition she had than he had expected.

He had to admit that initially he had found her gorgeous. As he’d circled closer he’d find her intriguing and right now she was….puzzling.

When she shifted and laid a hand on him, the connection was….new.

He knew of the vampire skills and each of the old ones, like himself with more than a few hundred years in their bones honed those skills into what seemed like ‘new skills’ but were usually just a mastery of a common skill

This was different. He had felt himself, pulled down the memories she had almost asked about.

When she pulled her hand free he looked at her in….bewilderment.
That wasn’t supposed to happen and he didn’t like it

“You are an amazing woman” he said as he scooted closer, putting an arm around her he pulled her closer

“I’ve never met a mortal like you. And if only half of what you say is true” he said as the idea of seeing the sun again made his soul ache.

He slipped hand to her chin, then leaned in to let his lips meet hers, his soft cool flesh against her hot plump lips

Lily could see he didn't like it which made her feel worse but by what he said he seemed to forgive it because she was being honest, and she figured she was just ten years old when Martha fed from her, the feeling was both of pain but pleasure. She still remembers the look Martha gave her when she fed on her, it was part of the reason why she went away with her maker to protect her. But it appeared her body knew of a new ability that was as old as she was, Lily was able to see his past which was an honor but not at the cost of getting to know him. What he said however made her want to know more. It was then she watched what he was doing and when he took her into his arms and she felt his cold lips on her own.

Her eyes showed shock as she felt him kiss her but soon turned to closed eyes and she felt herself wrap around her arms around him, feeling him hold her. It meant a lot to her she known him a whole hour and this was happening already? Everything around her faded but what she felt someone was coming, holding onto him she felt safe and while they kissed she had never felt like this with anyone and it was funny this was going on, but when she opened up her eyes there was someone coming much closer to them and she could see it was another vampire, it made her break the kiss with him which made her body ache.

"Bill...." She whispered to him not wanting to stop but she sensed someone coming but when she tried to read the person's mind she was unable to so she knew it was another vampire. Looking into his eyes she had sorrow in her eyes because she did not want to stop, at the time she motioned towards the direction someone was coming in she then felt cold arms that were not Bill's grab her and pull her to her feet faster then the speed of light and stood before Bill about a foot away. She had no idea what was going to happen.

She tried to struggle but she didn't even move him it was like she was stuck under a huge boulder that wasn't budging, you could put a ton of pressure against it but you can't even move it an inch. She looked at Bill as the shock wore off but she closed her eyes and was able to put a finger on his hand and she could see his past, this vampire wasn't alone and he was older then Bill was which wasn't good because the older the vampire the stronger they are and the longer it takes for them to die. Lilith opened up her eyes she saw Bill to his feet in the blink of an eye.

"Bill...." She said with her mouth and the moment he locked eyes onto hers she tried to speak to him telepathically. She may not be able to read minds but perhaps she could speak to him inside his mind. "He is older then you and he isn't alone becareful...my friend" Her nose started to bleed because she was forcing her will onto Bill in hopes that he heard her in his head, as the blood came from her nose she cried out as a blur hit her right in the stomach as she then was on the ground with a woman pinning her onto the ground she gasped and looked up into her eyes something was different about her. She reached up to the woman doing the same getting her history and somehow Bill knew these two.

Lily had no clue how because her powers were choppy at best because she was new with this ability and it didn't take long but the woman spoke in a British accent "Well Bill you didn't think you could keep her to yourself did you? We vampires know this one is different, blood that is sweeter then any we have tasted before" She said "Mmm smells like cotton candy to me" She grinned and took out a small knife and right on her breast the woman cut her, Lilith used everything in her to not scream but she clenched her nails into the palm of her hand. She heard the woman growl as she suckled from the cut on her breast.

Last edited:
Bill growled. He had sensed them too late, himself distracted by the smell of Lilith. She was….Enchanting

He had been knocked aside but know the wench had Lilith pinned, but the other….

He could smell the age….it was as this the years in a crypt sank deeper into the dull flesh and stone like bones of the ancient shell still fueled by the powers of the blood. The vampire blood

He glanced between the two, and watched as Lilith was cut. With both the old one and the wench distracted, Bill took his chance.

He had seen Lilith put her. Silver necklace, a charm, in her pocket. He moved at the super human speed his age gave him over the wench, able to run last Lilith, yank the necklace free from her pocket, before she could stop him.

He jumped back, whipping the charm between his fingers, then jabbing them into the wenchs neck.

He pulled his fingers back, leaving the charm imbedded in her carotid artery.

His harpnails had pierced her skin, and as the silver parted it, the vampire flesh could not repel it, the skin yielded like butter. And as the blood pulsed around the silver, some slipping past the charm to feed her brain, the poison destroyed her.

He crouched back, looking up at the older vampire.

“Your breaking the Blood Law” he said in a gruff voice as he stood up, squaring himself, his eyes noting where the silver charm clattered to the ground, along with the knife the wrench had used, still glowing with the call of the blood it still bore, though the blade was not silver.

“Lilith. Are you ok”

Lilith watched Bill, it was incredible he was so fast. She knew that vampires had the ability to this fast. It was incredible. She thought being a vampire maybe interesting. She wished she could try it for a month just to see how they lived. But she knew such a thing was impossible, it was incredible and It took her a few moments to realize what had just happened and finally, he knelt down beside her. She could see his hand badly wounded and it was because of the silver which was why she removed it in the first place.

"Jesus Bill your hands" she saw he was not healing normally she figured it was because of the silver he had touched. She ignored herself and it was then she felt what the other vampire wanted to do. She wasn't able to read their minds. Or anything, but she could read his feelings his emotions and he was pissed. Closing her eyes for a moment and she opened them again she could see

Lilith watched Bill, it was incredible he was so fast. She knew that vampires had the ability to this fast. It was incredible. She thought being a vampire maybe interesting. She wished she could try it for a month just to see how they lived. But she knew such a thing was impossible, it was incredible and It took her a few moments to realize what had just happened and finally, he knelt down beside her. She could see his hand badly wounded and it was because of the silver which was why she removed it in the first place.

"Jesus Bill your hands"

Lily saw he was not healing normally she figured it was because of the silver he had touched. She ignored herself and it was then she felt what the other vampire wanted to do. She wasn't able to read their minds or anything, but she could read his feelings his emotions and he was pissed. Closing her eyes for a moment and she opened them again she could see more clear once she stopped being so damn afraid. She picked out the small bits of silver on his wounds that were on both hands.

She looked at Bill and looked at him in a way that made it look like she wanted to say something. "I don't know if you can hear me but that other vampire wants you dead so he can feed on me and kill me." She didn't know what to do but had to come up with an idea. "Bill yank my shirt off and run when he is on me just take care of him." She whispered

Last edited:
He heard her, realizing just how well it would work. He looked back at the mass of the vampire. He could feel him beginning to gather his strength for his move. Before he could, bill grabbed her shirt in a fistful, and yanked, his eyes noting the way her full breasts, restrained by her bra, jiggled as her shirt was torn away. This exposed the cut that wench had made, the scent of her flooding the air. As he did so he bolster, fleeing.

He used the shirt her had torn, the blood soaked portion, to wrap around his fingers.

The barest remnants of her blood mixed with his. He drank her in, each cell of her, every platelet, scavenged out of the fabric as her surreal blood filled him. Fueled him.

Soon he was moving twice as fast as he ver had. He sped from the park, broke into the nearest fancy house, deftly undoing the lock. Then stop their silver serving knives. He used a napkin to grip it, protecting his flesh.

Still fueled by the nearest trace of her blood, he shot back into the park, the time that had elapsed was less than bill couldnhave imagined, and certainly, he was faster then the old one would expect.

Distracted by her blood, bill surveyed the scene as he approached. Lilith bra clad breasts jiggled as she fell back and away from her attacker. His eyes were locked on the fiery scarlet blood that wept done the cut in her breast.

To late he turned, bills blade drove true, the silver diving into the ancient heart.

A small explosion of ash covered the two, as the silver blade instantly boiled the enchanted blood in his veins and he incinerated himself.

Bill dropped the blade and turned to her.

“Are you ok”

She watched everything happen before her and watched it play out.as bill grabbed Her shirt and took off Running like a bat out of hell. It was an uncomfortable moment, but she had to trust him. Trust a stranger and a vampire at that. It took every ounce of her faith in good people, rather a human or a vampire. What are the matter of moments? As she leaned away from the vampire's chomping teeth, she felt a cool substance on her skin.

Once her brain caught up with her mind, she realized it was the vampire's blood. She wiped it off her face. Whatever amount that was on it and looked at Billl. Listening to what Bill asked her. She cocked her head a little bit. But she smiled all the same. All she could do was nod. Her arms crossed over her chest as she tried to get warm. She noticed her shirt and even though it had vampire blood on it she grabbed it and put it on.

"Thank you Bill, I assume by how you did all that you drank whatever blood was on my shirt?"

He had paused, as the dead undead body fell to the side, then burned into ash, drifting off on the breeze.

s the ash cleared he looked down on Lilith. He had torn the shirt off of her, and there she lay on the ground spattered with elder vampire blood, her breasts jiggling in the bra that barely fit. The blood running down over her curves as she sat up, wiping blood from her face.

He could still smell it. Her blood. It overpowered the crypt stench of the elder blood by miles.

He watched her tight shirt back in, but she was still a gory site covered in bloood.

“I wrapped it around my injured hand, and it soaked in” he said as he held up his hand, showing no signs of the silver burn marks that had been there

His eyes drank her in as she stood up, her jeans pulling tight over her round ass.

“Let’s get out of here and clean you up” he said.

Then without word he scooped her up and darted to his building. He used the private back entrance/elevator to what he called the crypt.

Most apartments saved their top floors for the rich. But if you wanted to cater to a vampire, you put him down low.

His super speed had the trip made in moments. Before she new what was going on the ding of an elevator door soon greeted then

He put her on her feet.

“Please come inside with me and we can get you cleaned up” he said as he gestured to the elevator door

A lot was going on and it What's kinda hard for her to keep up a lot was going on. He did and said a lot and she just went with it because she was in her own little zone of confusion. By the time he took her back to his place. She managed to understand everything going on now. Feeling the pressure of her own weight on her own feet. She smiled holding what little bit of a shirt she had left over her chest to try to keep herself warm. She took his hand as he escorted her in the elevator.

"Thank you Bill"

She was impressed by his home Lily had never seen a set of like this before. When the elevator opened, she was in a dark area, she assumed it was his living room. She could see a fireplace that was actually lit. So letting his hand go a bit reluctantly. She went over and sat by the fire. To feel the warmth on her skin. She was surprised he had a fire going on since he wasn't cold. She decided to remove her shirt since it was warm enough. And started to get off the blood.

Now that she was warm enough, she looked up at him and smiled standing. " Do you mind if I have a shower? I'm starting to smell like death by all this blood" She couldn't help but giggle a little bit

Her smile was enticing, but it took most of his conscious effort to keep from tasting her blood.

Then as she strode to the fire, the dancing flames playing across her pale round flesh had him soon thinking of other urges he needed to suppress.

She peeled the torn and stained shirt off, his eyes fixed to her as she did so. He watched her arms raise her shirt over her had, bra clad breasts spilling free, and she smiled at him

“I was just going to suggest that very thing. I believe you can just toss that shirt in the fire. Actually, go ahead and toss all of your clothes in the fire, the master suite and bath is just right through there” he said gesturing at a door to the left of the large sitting room they were in.

“I’ll make sure you don’t get cold” he said as her eyes turned from the doorway and back to him. He slowly stepped closer, pausing a foot in front of her.

“Come now, don’t be bashful. We’ve already shared more intimate things” he said in reference to the memories she had drug out of him

Lily smiled at him and sighed softly he made a very good point. She just never had been in front of a man naked before. Her heart beating loudly in her ears as she tossed her shirt in the fire. And then her fingers went to the back of her body and unclip the bra throwing that into the fire as well. She worked up the courage which only took a few moments and kicked her pants off throwing them away as well. Thankfully, her panties were fine. They were silk and black it was her favorite pair. So she was grateful that no blood got there.

"Nice try" She said with a smile and a gentle giggle In her voice. She gave him a gentle wink. Kind of her way of saying maybe one day soon you will see more. Last time she was in front of a man naked. It was her father and she was young, very young.

There was no point of getting rid of something that didn't have blood on it. She turned and went to where he told her to go. The master room was huge. It's like it could fit 90 people in this room. She saw a huge bed, a canopy. Everything black she walked up to the bed. Running her fingers over the sheets, they were smooth, they were silk and they were expensive. It made her wonder what he did for a job. Especially since he would have to work at night. Lily smiled and without further ado, She went into the shower. Started then stepped in the shower. What she didn't realize, was she was humming loud enough for him to hear.

She had a beautiful voice...

Bill was amazed at after all this time a woman could still make his blood boil. He watched how she smiled at him, her pretty eyes twinkling by the firelight. He watched her peel the shirt off and toss it in the fire. His eyes drifted to her chest, as she reached behind her back. The act had her chest pushed out towards him, make her generous curves even more formidable as she unclamped the bra. Her tits jostled slightly, and the bra slid down her arms exposing her ful firm tits.

Her breast were round and full, her nipples capped the peaks of those mounds perfectly, making it seem as though the defied gravity.

Her eyes were on him as her hand slid to her waistband, the way she shimmied out of her pants had her breasts jiggling as her thighs shimmied. Her toned slender thighs were soon in full view as she tossed them into the flames.

He watched her fingers slide under her panties, as she looked herself over, smiling at him as she left her panties on

He winked back at her as she teasss him, then he watched her rump stretch and swell as each stride accented her well shaped hips and ass

“I’ll be” he said to himself as a soft humming filled the air.

He soon found himself in the doorway to the bathroom

“Lilith. Did you need anything” he asked, the call of her seeming undeniable.

Lilith moaned feeling the warm water fall on her skin, it was then she heard what he said she smiled. " If you have something I can cover myself with I would be very appreciative either a long shirt or whatever you have, I can make work, Thank you Bill for everything" The way she said thank you, it was easy to tell. She meant it, she meant it because he had rescued her and then brought her home and then let her take a shower.

There's something about bill. That was bugging her. Not a bad bugging, but a big curiosity, that was knocking at her instincts that she's had since she was a child. He had done a lot to save her a lot to protect her. And the funny thing ISIS even now. She didn't know him and that she knew he was a vampire. He could very easily just have drank from her then kill her then left her.

Lillis would never claim to know the mind of any vampire. Because like she told bill which was true, he was the very first vampire. She'd ever met. It's not like she was gonna go in the dark and go looking for a vampire to meet. She just waited for one to come to her. She heard nothing for a while and then all of a sudden. She couldn't help but smile when she heard the store open up. And that is when she shut off the water.

Hearing him outside the door she got out of the shower. "You can come in" she said her feet on the floor and every inch of her body exposed. "Could you hand me a towel?" She asked blushing a bit because she only had ever gotten nude in front of her parents whem she was a child.

Last edited:
She had rinsed off quickly, because he had not taken that long to follow her. Though his hunger was up from the fight for his life, as it was, and the death of an elder. He was curious about her. He’d never met a human like her, if she really was one.

But as he had come to lean in the door frame of the bathroom. She stepped out of his shower.

Water droplets rolled over her naked form, dripping to the floor. The light and the water on her flesh made her sparkle in his sensitive vision.

He felt his loins stir. She was a site indeed, he thought as he drank in her full firm tits, slender waist, sweeping hips and thick thighs.

“I might have something around here. But I must admit I hesitate to cover up such a breath taking view” he said stepping up to her, and as he did so he pulled his shirt off.

The slender frame of his was corded muscles and his skin pale alabaster, except where a splatter of red blood smeared his stomach.

“Besides I have to rinse off too” he said as his hands went to his pants and he dropped them. His legs matching his torso, pale and muscular. His member hung between his thighs, but even as he stood there it was growing thicker and longer as he stared at her

“Once I’m rinsed off I’ll find us a towel” he said as he stepped up beside her turning the water on, then grabbed her hand, and pulled her back into the water

She saw his frame it was incredible how he looked, his muscular frame surprised her actually since his clothing hid it. But as he went in she felt him grab her and she smiled at him, her body effected him she could see it. She watched him and as the warm water made his skin warmer it was strange how that happened but she let the water hit her as she looked at him she looked at his cock then his eyes.

She wasn't exactly too sure where this was going to go, but she was up for it. She trusted Bill enough, which she still found interesting, but she couldn't help feeling and she could trust him with her life. She allowed the water to hit her body again as she stood there her eyes closed and she felt his hand on her back making her look at him.

Last edited:
He saw her eyes glance over his form as he moved under the water, letting the water warm his cool flesh.

As the water began to heat him up from the outside, the sight of her had already started heating him up from the inside.

One hand slid up her back, pulling her close so that his cock rested against her thigh. His other hand came to her chin, and turned her head up to look at him, before leaning in and kissing her.

His lips met hers, and he felt a kind of ‘chemistry’ he had not expected as the kiss alone drew him in. The hand in her back, slid lower, catching in her hip, he pulled her closer to himself, feeling her breasts press against his chest as he did.

He broke the kiss, pulling back.

“I had to see to this too” he said as his fingers traced the cut high on her chest.

He leaned down, and kissed the wound, tasting the barest hint of the minuscule blood there.

The way Bill looked at her it was very primal like he was a lion and she was a gazelle running away from a primal animal. When she felt him move her head to look at him she couldn't help but smile at him. When he bent in and kissed her she first was shocked and closed her eyes, she had no idea what was going to happen but she closed her eyes and she couldn't help but moan into the kiss and when he let her go she was surprised how the kiss ended.

Then he bent down and when she felt his lips on her chest she wasn’t to sure how to feel, closing her eyes her heart beating so quickly. Running her fingers down through his dark brown short hair. Her back against the wall of the shower as he licked her wound. The wound stopped hurting and when she looked down she saw the wound heal.

Bill leaned ba k, admiring the way her skin was made flawless again. His hunger was up, and the way she had tasted, even such a small amount of her blood.

He had to control himself, and when his blood lust was up, he knew he could control it with other carnal pleasures. It could make it worse. But he had fed recently and thought he’d bee more than able to control himself, at least that part of himself.

“All better”, he said with a smile as he saw where her eyes were. As she looked he let the hand that was on her hip, slip lower and grab a handful of ass

Pulling her close, his cock was stiffening against her thigh. Growing longer and thicker his other hand reached up to her other breast, fingers gently sliding over the outer most curve of her pretty titty.

“And let’s see how this makes you feel” he said as this fingers slid over, cupping her hefty breast, he lifted it to his lowering mouth, and his lips wrapped around her stiffening nipple, tongue flickering over it in heavy swaths, then he pullled back, letting his tongue flick back and forth over the stiffening nub of flesh

“How’s that?” He asked, then his mouth closed over her breast and he took as much of her hefty melon into his mouth as he could

Her heart was in her throat and it was beating fast. Her heart much like a song, a song that didn't seem to wanna stop which was fine with her. She felt his cock against her leg and she couldn't help but moan. The way he made her feel was priceless. All she wanted in that moment was to have him take her and bite her, she had never seen a vampires fangs before but had a feeling that would change. Moving her head back.

He grabbed her, squeezed her and goosebumps were on her skin enjoying the way he made her feel. "Bill..." she found herself saying his name everything went from her head she had never felt this way before....she needed to tell him about her being a virgin due to how much blood she will have

Back