Even The Wolverine Needs Love (Closed For Nico231)

He kissed her in return, “The only reason I’m a bigger person is that I’m used to this treatment.” He sat in bed next to her. He began making out with her, fondling her breasts, and gently tugging on her nipples. “These are gonna swell with milk real soon... I bet it’ll be the best in the world...”

He was getting horny. His dick began to grow in his pants as he imagined fucking her pregnant body. “The kids will be safe, I promise you that, especially if we try fucking the other hole...”

Lily could not help but giggle a little bit "I may not have ever had children before Logan, but even I know that pregnant women can have sex while pregnant up till birth. Unless it's a high risk pregnancy but this isn'thigh risk" It was old thinking that said you shouldn't have sex when pregnant. She laid back looking at him and wondered what all would happen during this pregnancy, she was worried about the pain that would come with a very fast pregnancy she just hoped this wouldn't kill her.

But there was one thing she needed him to promise her one thing, she watched as he covered her with his body, stroking his cheek as she was happy, truly happy. "Logan I need you to promise me something, you won't like what I am going to make you promise me. But what I am going to have you promise me is very important." The look on his face she could see him worry.

"I pray and hope it doesn't come to this, but I need you to promise me, if you have to pick my life and the twins that you will pick the children to save..."

He held her close, fearful of that reality. “I know, but I want you to be there for our children, to watch them grow and learn.” He began rubbing her belly, “These two will need everything we can teach them. So I need you to live, if not for me, then our children.”

He kissed her cheek as he switched to rubbing her shoulders. “How has this accelerated pregnancy been treating you, anyway?” He was concerned for her, knowing how much of a toll regular pregnancies have on the body.

Lilith felt fine though she was tired and having dreams of their children every time she falls asleep. She closed her eyes for a moment and looked up at him. "I am alright considering..." placing her hand on his that was on her stomach she sighed softly. Closing her eyes she was content and everything felt right and perfect.

"Everytime I fall asleep our children are there to greet me, and I am a little sore but nothing I can't handle, I promise. And I promise I plan on being here I just want you to know what I want you to do if something happens."

He sighed in relief, “Alright Lily, it’s just you’re special to me. I don’t want anything happening to you, and I want to protect you, not just because of those kids growing inside you, but because of you, Lilith Rose.”

He kissed her cheek, “Now stop worrying about bad things and let’s enjoy ourselves...” He began kissing her neck. “We have a bathroom, so let's take a bath together.” He took her hand and lead her to the bathroom, there was a decently sized bath tub, and a shower. He held her close, rubbing her belly.

“I can only imagine what they’ll look like when they come out...” He was enamored by the fact that his kids, were inside her uterus, growing.

Lilith couldn't help but be the way she was, first she was told she may not be able to have kids and now she was pregnant and the twins were growing quickly it was scary. Closing her eyes she moaned a little as she felt his lips on her neck. Following him she did everything she could to stop thinking what she was. Lily watched him make up a bath for them and smiled more as she sat on the side of the tube.

Feeling his hand on her stomach she put her hand over hers and loved the way they seemed so perfect so right for each other. It's like she was made for him and he was made for him. He never answered her about why he wanted to show her what happened to him, perhaps their son was going to be like him. To have his claws and ability to heal was a very interesting power to have.

He began to undress in front of her, without a care as his clothes fell to the floor. He entered the tub to test the temperature. “Yeah, it’s good.” When she entered, he asked her “How long will this pregnancy take?” He had so many questions since he never got someone pregnant before.

He held her while she laid on top of him as he kissed her cheek and rubbed her breasts. “You’re gonna make a great mom, you know that?” He kissed her neck as his dick grew between her legs.

He didn’t care, he knew she loved him. He smiled, saying “Wanna help each other?”

There were many things she did not know about and the length if this pregnancy she had no idea. Shaking her head she leaned into him her back resting against his chest. When her hand went to her stomach she was surprised that a bump was starting to show and knew her breats were following her stomach. "I honestly don't know Logan a regular pregnancy talks 9 months and right now it looks like I am 2 months pregnant." She said simply feeling his body react to hers. She moaned feeling his lips on her neck moaning softly

"Help how?" She asked with an innocent look in her eyes.

He began rubbing his dick against her, “I think you know what I mean.” His dick stood tall between her legs as he whispered in her ear, “Can we fuck again Ms.Rose?” He began playing with her body as he waited for an answer.

He began rubbing her breast and pussy as he nibbled on her neck. “I know you want it as bad as I do...” He continued playing with her. It was like he was a powerful wolf toying with a doe.

Back