The Best Laid Plans

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
For Homerun and I

Lexi

Mia hasn’t stopped talking since she picked me up at the airport, it helps though believe it or not. Helps to calm my head and my stomach, I am so nervous I feel nauseous. So much has gone into just being here, seven years of determination and finally I am seeing some fruition. Getting into Mia’s prep-school was rough, I had to jump through so many damned hoops to get it, to prove I was worthy of even being allowed into it, let alone the scholarships that let me remain there. Worked my butt off too, as no scholarship is actually a full free-ride.

“Yeah.” A simple response, one Mia is happy to accept, but I didn’t even hear what she said just now either. But it means no one is arguing with her and she can have her way. Bubbly, happy motherless Mia Harris. This girl.. scratch that, young woman is an over achiever if I ever met one. I thought I had it bad. I am within grasp of my end game, whereas Mia is just beginning hers. Once, of course, she figures that whole thing out. Right now, she is prattling on and on about different degrees and which is in her best interests. Which will make her richer, as if she needs more money? Daddy is a millionaire, probably close to a billionaire by now. Not likely, but the unknown man has been a thorn in my psyche for nearly eight long years, and today I finally get to meet him.

The ‘infamous’ widowed Mr. Richard Harris. Rick, so I am told he likes to be called, and Daddy to Mia. Let’s not even go there with that term, another sore spot thanks to Mr. Harris. His wife, Sarah died about six years ago, just as Mia was maturing into womanhood. I think her father babied her a bit too much, or I am just jaded due to the direction my life took, after my father bailed out on my mom and me. A long story that one, one I try not to think about too much. Resentment will give you anger issues, wrinkles, upset stomach, random urges to strangle people…

“Lexi!? Are you even listening right now?” Head snapping up from staring off into space, I pipe up with, “Yes! …” Then a softer sigh, “No. Sorry.” She thinks I am nervous, well I am, but that isn’t the whole thing. If she knew why I was here, what I had done to get here, she’d leave my ass on the side of the road somewhere far away from her snug little Hamptons home. I need this to go well, I need her father to like me, and I mean really like me. A silent prayer that her father isn’t some short and round and decrepit old man, though it might be easier to wrap him around my finger if he is. Just the thought of what I may have to do to get what I want? Well, that is a shudder best not given in to, Mia would notice and wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

“Don’t worry, Daddy is going to love you, like I do!” Her smile conveys that sentiment so sweetly, doubt she’ll be alright with me fucking her father. Not that I am going to tell her this, but the look on her face if I said those exact words out loud? Would be so damned hilarious. Mia was so easy to shock, to make blush, and I am told she is almost exactly like her mother. I wonder how Mr. Harris enjoyed being married to a Disney princess? Knowing what I do about men and their tastes, I can not imagine their sex life was all that great.

“You think so?” A little blush, smiling, tucking my hair behind one ear before turning a sheepish feigned innocent smile towards the window, watching the houses.. well, the gated properties go by. She said something positive sounding, but my head was in all the possibilities ahead of me. I have three months and two weeks to get into this man’s life, I just can’t fuck this once in a lifetime opportunity up.

No biggy… NO pressure. Nope… Yeah, right!

“We’re here!” A bouncy bubbly squeal and Mia is all giddy and loud. Rattling off the gate code, I don’t even have a car, how the hell would I get anywhere without someone from her household to take me? Who knows her thought process, and why the hell didn’t I buy a car or bike, something? Add it to the list of things I need to do. First thing, convince a man to hire a young semi-educated woman to assist him with his company.. Might as well find a geni lamp while I am at it, and give a vigorous rubbing too. The drive way is enormous, as is the house and garage. Work men are here and there, peppered around the estate, tending bushes, grass and such. The door looks equally large, but it swings open the moment the car comes to a halt just outside.

Here goes nothing!

~ Three Weeks Prior ~

Richard “Rick“ Harris

”Daddy please, PLEASE!!!” It was my 18 year old daughter Mia, pleading for me to allow her to bring a friend home from boarding school, they had become friends, close friends over this last year, it was Laure, no, Lily, no.. Lexi, that was it.

”I haven’t seen you in so long, I was hoping that we might spend some time ….

”DADDY PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!” And it was done, I would apparently be having a guest at our home in the Hamptons, for the summer. Pretty much when my little girl purred Daddy, the argument was over, and it had been that way since her mother, my wife Sarah, had died on the twisty roads leading to our home, six and a half years earlier.. It had been winter, but she insisted on driving the Porsche, and she’d hit black ice and it was over before it began. 40 feet over a cliff into a ball of flames. She was barely bones by the time they extracted her.

We had never spent another Christmas here, and in fact that home no longer existed. Immediately after the funeral we had flown to Europe for six months as the house was leveled, and a new modern version replaced it. It was the kind of house that would fill Tony Stark with envy. It had a pool and a hot tub, while still sitting on the water front, our 48 foot sailboat and 35 foot speedboat moored just outside on our pier.

I had done everything I could to remove heartache rendering reminders, and had doted on my daughter to the expense of all others ever since. The New York Times had recently named me one of the ten most eligible bachelors in the Northeast, pretty funny for a man who had one arranged dated in the last six months, and hadn’t been laid in any of those six and a half years.

I don’t know if Mia blamed me, the car had been a gift to my wife for her 40th birthday, but it wasn’t meant for icy conditions. I had been in Paris in meetings when Mia called me crying. Since then, the answer to “DADDY PLEASE…” Had been Yes, and so it was again this time.

~Present Day~

Just having walked up from the dock, dressed in khaki shorts, and a light peach weathered looking polo, top sliders, shirt untucked, blondish brown hair tussled, a two day grown on my beard, my features tanned, my body in its six foot, two inch, 185 pound, perfectly chisled ”V” frame just coming inside. I heard the sounds of my daughter’s voice, Giselle our made welcoming her, I was smiling ear to ear.

”Baby girl, you’re home!” Moving fast, arms opened, I stopped dead in my tracks as heart nearly jumped out of chest.

”What are you….” I couldn’t believe it, Gabby? How could it be, but this girl wasn’t 40, but neither was GabReilly the last time I saw her. Shaking head, regaining senses, how was the possible, she was the spitting image. A million memories rushed back, so long ago, my biggest mistake, no not mistake but, FUCK, too much to think about! Yet the girl in front of me was as drop dead stunning as the love of my memories, the guilt that haunted me.

’I’m sorry, you look exactly like…” Regaining composure and manners. Look of astonishment giving way to sparkling blue eyes and charismatic smile, “I am so sorry, I’m Rick Harris, Mia’s father, welcome to our home, and you must be….?” Arms extending wrapping one around my Mia, and offering one out to you…

“Daddy!” A squeal and flying form of a lithe little blonde running full speed with the largest smile I’d seen on her since we met over a year ago, right into her father’s waiting arms. Bubbly laughter and squeezing, and inside my chest, my heart pounded painfully, tight. I could feel the mist in eyes form, a longing so deep for my own father that it took me completely by surprise. Both the man and his expression of shock. I honestly did not notice that look, I am in shock myself! This is not some short old round man! How long was it since they seen each other? If I recalled right, the past year and four months, no parents were allowed to visit the school. Some preparations project or something. Not that either of mine would have, even if they could have.

He's speaking! To me? Yes, our eyes meet, and he is speaking to me but this damned ringing in my ears is all but robbing me of that rich baritone welcome. Handsome is putting things mildly, this man is gorgeous, it should be sinful! How can a father of his advanced age look like this? How the hell can I even …. His smile, and that hand reaching out to me. I am to shake it, give my name and remember my manners. Any time now, Lex. Lexi? ….. LEXI!!!!!!?

“Alexis!” Squeaks out, I blush and looking at his hand, I come closer. Drawn to him and my hell can a man wreak havoc on a girl of my age with a smile like that! I am supposed to shake his hand! “Pe-People call me Lexi..” Another step forward, shake his hand! My mind is screaming at me but for some reason I just step into his arm and fit myself to his side, hugging this man like he is a long lost … daddy? Not mine! Not with the thoughts in my head and tingling in my body, this is no daughterly reaction!

“Hi.. Sir.” Smiling and squeezing him in a hug, Mia’s hand snaking around me as she beams, “I missed you!” I can hear her whisper and happiness; this poor man now has two young ladies clinging to him in a tight hug. Embarrassed to find myself hugging him so tight instead of shaking his hand, as was proper! Where the heck is my shame? I better let go before it’s becomes thing awkward. A blush, shyly peeking myself out of his arm and hug, smiling and doing my best not to make eye contact. Instead, I turn my eyes to the house, all glass and open. Different, not unpleasantly so. I like it and curiosity, and need of distance from father and daughter, I go to look out a huge window over the property and pool.

“It’s been SO long, Daddy! I am glad that is over. They wouldn’t even let me call you. I had to wait!” She says pantomiming Sister Trisa’s voice and head wobble, “For you to call me..” she makes this cute little face, scrunching up her nose. Those wide blue eyes are keeping you captivated as she bounces before you. “I’m Home! SO Glad to be home! Where’s Bella?” She calls the dog, leaving the door and luggage just sitting here, wide open and unattended. I glance as Mia heads to the back side of the house, I presume to find the dog? Turning to the doorway where all our suitcases sit, I am not sure what I am to do now? Or even go. I find you looking at me, that expression is a little.. odd? I am not brave enough to ask you what is on your mind. I need to make a good impression, not irritate you.

A silent prayer is said, quickly and my dimpled smile returns as I look at you. I hope my expression doesn’t look like yours right now? “I am .. not sure what is expected of me, Rules? Am I to work or .. chores?” I fidget a bit, trying not to as you move towards our baggage. “OH! I can..” I rush over to grab my bag, Mia has about six there, I have two. I can handle my two, if you let go of it. “Thank you.. Sir. Uh, Mr. Harris, for allowing me to .. to stay here, until I can find ..” Words just die off, my mind a clamor for something intelligent to say, and settle on smiling to try and ease the awkwardness. I was not expecting you. Not YOU, not this. This just got five times harder.

I’m not sure you hear me, and frankly that’s fine. Last thing I want to do is explain everything, anything, certainly not with my daughter right there. Yet you have no idea of the feelings coursing through my body. They talk about the one, I don’t know if I believe that, but if there was a one, at least in all things desire based, she was my one. It all would have been great, except I was already married, and so was she, to my new business partner. I could see Gabriella in my mind, even now, a few years older than Lexi, when we met, but a damn near perfect doppelgänger.

I hadn’t opened my arm to shake your hand, although that should have been what I had done. But in that moment, you were her, and how, if only for a second, I longed for one last time in my arms. So, despite the quizzical look from Mia, your hug is perfect, and I hug back. I can only hope that the genuine affection I am remembering isn’t overwhelmed by the desire to have just one more moment with the greatest passion of my life.

”Alexis … that is a beautifu name, oh Lexi, love it, playful and fun, you’ll have plenty of time to be Alexis when you’re older, now you should just have fun.” Feeling a pinch from Mia, I see the rolled eyes, “You’re such a ruddy daddy Daddy, we’re women now.” Hands envelop you both more, feeling the curves and development of two women in the fullest of bloom. “You can be women and still be fun and irresponsible, take advantage of it!” Giving you a quick wink, feeling a comfort and closeness, that I should not feel.

I slowly let go and let you slip away. I have no intention of being creepy, and you are not that girl and I am no longer that guy. Yet I don’t sense that from you, the connection is natural, chemical almost, odd, but nice. You head towards the window, and even in movement in silhouette, it is uncanny.

“I missed you too Sweetheart, I hated those rules, but you seem good?” Mia is still Mia, and off she goes calling for Bella. ”She‘s our black lab, uncoincidentallh our six year old black lab. Bella was a life saver, Mia needed someone to love and Bella loved being loved and returned it in spades. Every year when Mia heads off to school she mopes around for almost a month before finding her way back to my bed, with her tail propped permanently back in the air.

”Mia, she’s been in the water, I’d get a towel on her before I hug her … “ I warn and turn and look at you. “She won’t listen, she loves that dog, we both do.” Once again I am staring and despite my age and success I blush. “I am really sorry, you just look so much like a woman I once lo…” Catching myself, “Cared about deeply.“. Putting fingers to my mouth, making “shhh” gesture, “I’d rather we keep that between us, given Mia’s mother’s …” You seem to understand without my finishing. I am sure you know how she died, Mia tells the story freely, it is her way of releasing someo of teh pain that still lingers.

You are cute, sweet and I realize you are not used to this life. “I am .. not sure what is expected of me, Rules? Am I to work or .. chores?” You go to grab your bag, and I meet you, and gently pull your hand away. I smile softly and lightly clap my hands, as a woman appears in the doorway. “Giselle, please find Carlos, take the girls bags to their rooms … “ Pointing to the big cluster, “I think those are Mia’s … “ No direction needed. “And those are for Lexi, please put her in the large guest room in the west wing.”

After Giselle leaves, “Let me show you your room, I thought you might want a bit of space from Mia, but you can room together if you want. Yours has a private bathroom .. May i?” Slipping my hand into the small of your back, I gently but firmly guide you. “It is a big house, don’t worry if you get lost for a while.“. I take you to one end of the house and show you the upper pool, an infinity pool that overlooks the ocean with a nearby hot tub that comfortably seats 8, then walk you to the other end fo the house, and the lower pool, a bit smaller and more intimate, complete with a large patio, grilling couples and eating area. “We entertain out here, there is enough room for fifty or so up here and dancing.”

In truth it has been years since I have done much entertaining, but we can easily accommodate. I walk you around teh corner to the garage. It is a six car garage, complete with Range Rover, BMW 750iL, and four sports cars. There is a little red corvette, with the license plate “MIA” and there is also a Ferrari, and a classic 1968 Mustang convertible. There are no Porsche’s for obvious reasons. “You are free to use any of these, or if you want something different, let me know and I can have one of the local dealers drop it off.”

We start to head toward your room each time we move you almost seem to wair for me to guide you, and I like it. “No, you won’t have chores, but if you or Mia would like internships, I am sure I can set those up. Anything you are particularly interested in? Other than that, I want you to have fun. I was thinking you two might enjoy my taking you on one of the boats this afternoon, we can sail or lay out, or we can go water skiing and tubing? I want this to feel like a vacation, you just have to be young, beautiful and happy, you have two covered, and I am happy to help with the third however I can.”

Finally we get to a wing, down and around the corner from Mia’s room, halfway towards mine and I open the door, revealing the windows overlooking the ocean. “Is this okay? There is a remote on the bed to control the blinds …” Suddenly there is a rumble in the hall, feet pounding on the marble floor, Mia squealing, “Stop Bella stop!” There is no way as in comes, slipping and sliding 85 pounds of excitement and love. Up she hops on the white sheets, only to shake and spray a fine mist around the room. I can’t help but laugh, at the tail wagging greeting party, “Lexi, please meet our Bella …“ Trying to grab her and guide her off the bed as she maneuvers to come over to you and sniff!

This man ruined my family? Alright, so it is difficult to see it, standing here right now and watching you, listening to you speak. You smile so easily, the staff is soft spoken and warm, friendlier than any I’d ever met. Not that I have met many servants, but disgruntled public service is about the same thing. I admit that it is hard to put your easy-going face on the body of that old monster. Hormones! That has to be the reason I am so ready to just fall right into your trap. Sexy, grown and I can see the wisdom in your eyes. Doesn’t help you’re HOT and that voice is making my thighs tremble.

YOU ARE OFF LIMITS!

Isn’t he? I mean, I did come here with full commitment to finding the answers. Even if it meant seducing Mia’s old man. I had NO damned idea that her ‘old man’ looked like this! Sounded, smiled.. Just the whole damned package. Aaah… So, what if that is how you manipulate and get your way? I was told my father was also good looking and used it to his advantage. So why not Mr. Harris? All of these thoughts crowd and flood my mind, trying to put the monster to the man. It just got a little easier, I think? At least it won’t be so hard for me to…

“Thank you, Mr. Harris.” A smile is given, I can’t have you wondering what is on my mind if I make stank face around you. That won’t go well. I move only when you direct me with that hand at my back, and glad I am to have worn a normal t-shirt. If it were skin to skin, I’d most likely be acting like a damned horny twit around you. “Mia is interested in law, at least this week.. I am not sure, exactly what I want to do. I am good at numbers, and I am great with people, I thought maybe start small, a P.A. or something in finance?” A shrug of shoulder is all an act, I know I am barking in your back yard, right up your big pricey tree. Our eyes meet at the bedroom door way and I smile brighter, “Thank you, Sir.” A coy little tone, smile and I brush against you as I enter the newly opened door.

“Oh wow..” This place is larger, this ROOM is larger than our old apartment. “This is lovely, Mr. Harris. Thank you!” Moving into the room, peering around the place, it is pristine. I am not even sure someone has ever been, let alone slept in this room before? It looks so new, I doubt there’s a fingerprint on the bedside table, unless it’s Giselle’s? I look to you, your hands as you fiddle with the remote to retract the blinds a bit, opening the room to the natural sunlight when the massive wet ball of excitement comes barreling into the room, Mia in chase.

Oh God! A dog!? I always wanted a dog! Doe-eyed and beyond happy, I don’t care if she leaves mud everywhere, I am on one knee and at her bounding level for a full facial of slobbery wet dog, “Oh aren’t you just the prettiest, yes yes…” Laughter rising, forgetting that decorum and pesky purpose of even being here in the first place. Use of any car I want, no work to be done, an apartment sized room to myself and a cuddly dog? Why do I feel like this is some weird dream, a wild fantasy?

“BELLE!” Mia is scolding as I am knocked over onto my butt, then over to the floor where she sits her entire wet body down on top of me, just so I can keep scratching her ears and making baby talk, my laughter is nonstop and I am soaked, smelly and no doubt doggy drooled all over. “She’s fine! She just loves to say hello, don’t you girl?” More scratches, Mia is tugging the big lummox off of me by her collar and meanwhile I am just laying here, wet and smiling like a goof.

“Yeah, but now you need a shower and new bedding.. Let me go get her dried off before she upsets Giselle by getting onto more furniture soaking wet.. You good?” She asks me, struggling to hold the dog who is probably her size, in place. “Yes, I am great.. Thank you.” Our eyes meet, Mia is thinking something mischievous I can tell by the expression on her face, “Okay. Need help in the shower, let me know.” Without thinking that her dad is in the same room and heard that, I am beet red now. I sit up quick and I am looking at the carpet and my toes. Now what the hell do I say to that? Hopefully you didn’t take it how Mia meant it and it sounded innocent? Oh boy.. How to explain that one? I don’t look up at you, listening to Mia go off down the hall, and leaving me alone in here. That was, okay maybe I took it wrong? She sounded flirty to me, as if I need help with a shower? Girl! She is trying to get me into trouble?

Three weeks ago I barely knew of Lexi’s existence, and now here she is, in my home, which I gladly open to her, only to find she is the spitting image of the greatest flame and shame of my life. We had tried to fight it, or at least I thought we had. Yet time after time, we’d find ourselves laughing to the same jokes, enjoying the same subtle nuance, no one else seemed to see.

And then there was her looks, her carry, it was like a magnetic force impossible to resist. But Jesus Christ, I had to resist. And resist a lot better than I had 18 years ago. Even after the affair ended, the scandal, oh not she and I, but with her husband, I had supported her, sent money. When the letter came, heartfelt, tear stained, but a Dear John letter nonetheless, my financial support had ended. A few futile attempts to contact her had for some reason gone unanswered, and then it was as if she fell off the face of the earth.

When Sarah died I had even considered reaching out, finding her, but the briefest of investigation said she was married yet again, number three, and the last thing I wanted to do was fuck her life up again. I don’t even remember when I stopped thinking, dreaming about her, but sure as shit, with you hear again, the dreams, some erotic as hell, some nightmares of the past, would return.

Shaking my head, looking at you, this was not your fault, how your genes, at least the way you looked, mirrored hers, was not on you, or her, and I had to rise above it, tell my cock to stop throbbing every time I even glanced in your direction. It was nice when we moved into small talk.

“Mia is interested in law, at least this week.. I am not sure, exactly what I want to do. I am good at numbers, and I am great with people, I thought maybe start small, a P.A. or something in finance? … Thank you Sir” as you brush by me and into your bedroom.

Showing a beautiful young woman into one of your bedrooms is perhaps not the best time to make a proposal, but we are at that point in our conversation. “I’m glad you like it, the view from here is one of my favorites, and it just got even better.” I tease, trying to walk a line, I hope that wasn’t flirting, I’m not entirely positive I even know how to flirt anymore. I guess I do, I run a firm, I am our rainmaker, and that is all about flirting, just usually with older men and their wives.

”If you want internships, which I think would be good for your resumes … I am sure I can get Mia into my law firm clerking in some way.” Pausing a moment, hoping this isn’t a really bad idea, “As for you, do you know what a hedge fund it? I know it sounds funny, but I help people make bets so taht should the economy go in a different direction then the rest of their portfolio would expect, I can cover those losses, and usually turn it around so the gain is a net positive. My job is a combination of a bunch of really smart spread sheet jockeys and statisticians, coming up with investment thesis, for our clients, the rest of the job is about wining and dining and keeping those same clients happy. If you’re interested, I can find a spot for you, I’d make sure it was fun, perhaps even traveling with me, and serving as my assistant while mine is out on maternity leave?”

I have probably gotten ahead of myself, and having Belle, wet and rambunctious as she is, come tumbling in, is probably good timing. At first cringing, trying in vain to stop her, and then stopping as I see you go down on one knee and she bowl you over. “Oh aren’t you just the prettiest, yes yes…” Relaxing and laughing too, you are going to fit in here just fine. I find myself staring and simply enjoying, you are a nice addition to the mix. “She likes you, Belle is a good judge of character, but easily bribed.”

You are touching her weaknesses, ears, neck and baby talk! She is a great big baby, she is a Daddy’s girl, but only when her sister’s aren’t around. “You’re going to have a dilemma, aren’t you girl … which one of these two are you going to sleep with?” Mia is back pouting, “That’s not funny … “ Only to laugh and join the petting of the big black dog, “You’re a little slut aren’t you.” I feel my ass clinch, it is a joke, but find myself again looking at you. She’s 18! Not your old mistress.

Thinking it is time for me to back away, leave you girls to yourselves, about to rejoice my invitation to take you both out on one of the boats. Mia rocks the world, “Okay. Need help in the shower, let me know.” I try to take in stride, not show reaction, not sure what my reaction is or should be. Glancing at the two of you, all I see is your blush. That makes it even more arousing. Arousing? That is not a good word for a father to think in this moment, and I don’t want to break down as to what it is that makes it so, as I am scared to even think it may well be everything!

Mia appears to be giggling as she exits, who exactly was that line directed at? Did my daughter, during her senior year become a tease? And if so, to what which C, ock or unt? Belle pads after her, wagging her tail. I can’t help but wonder, are all young girls bi now, God it must be great to be an 18 year old boy. Then of course, I remember back, it wasn’t so bad in my time either.

”The towels are in the linen closet in the bathroom, there should be a terry robe too, let me know if you girls want to go out on the boat, I am going to go see Mia, and head down to the pier …” One more look into your eyes, each time I find my heart nearly beating out of my chest, hoping I will soon get used to this. “The valve on the wall controls which of teh heads the water come out of, or you can use them all …”. Heading towards Mia’s room, I decide there will be no questions, just invite her to the boat as well, but after that, before I hit the pier, I need a cold beer!

Oh, You’re good! Too good at this whole… whatever it is we’re doing here. Without missing a beat, you’re offering me a position in placement of your current employee. I have to wonder your motives for welcoming me into the fold. Because Mia trusts me? I try not to get overly excited nor too confident in myself and throw you off of me. So soon too! I had expected to work much harder to wiggle my way into your life, this whole year of not visiting your daughter must be why you are feeling so generous? I want to ask, but don’t dare ‘look a gift horse in the mouth’ with this, if you want to be kind and giving I am not going to stop you.

“I do, risky business in hedge funds but can pay out very well. I have no experience in any of this, yet.” A smile is there when I glance at you and then the room. Giselle enters the open door without a word, but making this sound with her tongue as she eyes the newly made mess. “I would definitely be interested in learning all that I can before school starts, if you do not mind teaching a novice?” Not exactly true but close. I did research and reading but actual investments and finding them and partners to risk and throw in? That takes a lot of work and an excellent reputation, just for starters. Instincts and cut-throat moves, all of which I am sure I can hone under his tutelage.

Keeping my eyes on the working woman stripping down the bed, it is much easier to focus on this task, rather than gape at you in young lust. No doubt you are used to women throwing themselves at you, what does a young girl have that you … Well, I am pretty and in shape, so I have that going for me. I am smart though, smart enough to know to play it cool. Be friendly, be the girl he expects to have come home with his daughter. Scope him out and wait for the real man to appear when the newness of us returning home has worn off. I will also need to encourage Mia to do something else this summer, rather than bother me and linger around. I needed full access to her dad, and she would throw up wrenches if she feels my threat to dear old daddy. I can feel you watching me, without trying to stare. A brief glance and you look away, but I can feel your eyes on me when you think I am not looking and won't notice you. Promising signs of attraction, confusion but there is that heat in your eyes too.

“I’d like to go out on a boat, I’ve never been on the ocean.” I glance at you again, smile and then away. Moving to help Giselle with the sheets and pillowcases, “We will get you clean dry bedding shortly, Miss Stevens.” A soft hand pat and an elderly smile, she has bundled it up into her arms and is vacating the room when I remind her, “Lexi please?” I am not used to being called that, everyone in my life is very unformal. According to my mother, it wasn’t always that way. The “good old days” before her ‘reputation was ruined’ walk down bitter memory lane. I miss her, though I don’t quite understand fully why that is? She is drunk most of the time, bitching the rest of it. When my dad vanished and we had to move, when I was just a baby, it seemed to have taken the best of my mom with him.

I am here to do a job. Resolve the past, get some dignity back for my family. So, falling into handsome man’s trap is a bad idea. I need to be in control here, not the other way around. Squaring my shoulders, I turn on the charming smile and look at you fully, “How long and where do I go?” At the window, you point and my eyes move to the large glass pane, peering out to the ocean. I wonder where your room is? I think I passed Mia’s on the way here, but I am not sure. You are gone by the time I have explored the bathroom and found the linen closet. All the while doing so, my mind wrapped up in how to gain the trust needed, so foolishly offered but surely you are not that trusting?

A quick shower and demure summer outfit of one piece, t-shirt and shorts, I am winding my way down stairs and roaming until I find a clear path to the pier. Suspicion isn’t something I need nor welcome, and so playing it cool is the way to go. Humble, smart and hardworking, surely I can’t miss? And If all else fails…

“She’s 18, your daughter’s friend, it‘s not her, not her … “ Over and over I told myself, taking deep breaths, stopping for a minute of meditation, I fucking hate meditation. I am a man of action, a man of decisiveness, and yet I knew not to trust my instincts, for I knew they lead to exciting but dangerous and ultimately perilous places with a woman that looked like Lexi.

“It’s not her fault she looks like that, Gabriella was 25 when you met her, 27 when you had your affair …” My mind was trying to give me logic, yet I knew, that if I had met her years before, years before I knew, let along married Sarah, my life would have likely turned out so different. Yet, that was not when I had met her, I had met after my dye, should have been cast, when I should not have been open for what had ultimately proved impossible to resist!

”You offered her a job, to be with you every day, travel with you, what are you thinking?” My inner voice was going crazy, scolding me at the same time it was trying to figure this out as much as I was. Offering has seemed the right thing to do, Mia and you were young, I had connections, God knows I had connections, so why shouldn’t I do for you two what I had done for so many other children of my friends? Yet none had I offered a direct role with me, working directly under my gaze, given full privy into my world.

I convinced myself it was dumb luck, my assistant, my right hand, had only the day before come and asked for time off. I hadn’t even known she was pregnant, she wasn’t showing, wasn’t married, but apparently I had underestimated her. Good thing, not that I wasn’t desperate for female companionship. Really, my God, six years without getting laid! But I had never been that guy. Oh I had the looks for it, and younger, before Sarah, there had been a hook up or two, but no more, and not fulfilling. We had met my junior year at Stanford, she was an Alpha Gam, I’d fallen in love for the letters on her little short shorts.

Sarah was a good girl, we hadn’t fucked until our wedding night, and in truth the sex was good, not great. However, I had always planned to be faithful, and maybe I actually would have been, if not for Gabby. Too many thoughts going through my mind. Remembering your comment, “I’d like to go out on a boat, I’ve never been on the ocean.”

“Hmmm, well it is a little choppy out beyound the breakers .. so if you really want to go out on the ocean, then it looks like sailing today.” My sailboat was a 60 foot catamaran, we could sail it to Bermuda, the Caymans or even down to the Puerto Rico and the Carribean if we wanted. Typically it took a crew, but it had been something Mia and I enjoyed doing and she was a good little crewman and we could pretty much handle it together. Certainly for an afternoon sail. And with the water a bit choppy, the wind a bit up, we would soon be flying.

I was getting the sails loosely unfurled, there were snakes, water, and plenty of booze, although I wasn’t sure I should promote, but really didn’t care if the girls drank responsibly. I was just coming up from below deck where there were two master suites, and a small third bedroom and galley, when Mia was first up. She was wearing nothing but a little string bikini. “Holy .. Mia!” She just had her little giggle, she was petite, but had quite a body, a bit more than I could ever remember seeing before. “Don’t you like Daddy?” She said and gave a little twirl. “I think that may be a trick question… “ I could only wink. At least I was quick on my feet, trying not be aroused by my own daughter.

”Lexi wanted to see the ocean, so I thought we’d sail….” Mia gave a little pout. “It will be smoother tomorrow and we will go skiing okay?” Water was what we did, we both loved it. Of course Belle was up for anything and followed Mia up onto the boat, taking her usual place on the canvas in the front. Seeing you as I take my spot up on the wheel I wave you from the house end of the long pier. Mia is undoing one of the ropes bent over, not leaving much to the imagination and waves at you too.

”Don’t be afraid, we don’t bite… “. I tease, “it is time to start getting you land lubbers some sea legs!”

A dimpled smile and a return wave, jogging down the pier to board when I hear you and chuckle.

“I do!” Calls Mia, straightening a bit as I step on deck, “Do what?” Asking, not sure why I did though when she pipes up with a, “bite.”

“I know..” A flash of a smile and we are standing facing off. I know she bites, sucks too, rather nicely. And though she is tiny, she has some strength in her grip and flicking tongue. The girl has skills and, “What in the heck.. Mia?” I eye her over, that has to be the smallest ‘bikini’ I’ve ever seen in my life! Shit, that’s not even considered material in my book!

“You like?” Spinning on bare toes and beaming like a pageant queen when she lifts my t-shirt to see what I have on. “Lexi? What is this?” She gaping at me, confused, and perhaps a bit shocked? “We’re not at school, why are you wearing that old thing?” Glancing down at the one piece I am wearing, I really don’t have much to say and I am glad that the wind is carrying our voices away where you can’t hear this conversation too well.. or can you?

“DADDY! I am taking Lexi below to change, before we go.” Without a word I am pulled below deck and into this room, thrust inside by two small hands just above my ass, into the room and the door shut behind us.

“Mia..” A sigh, turning, trying not to drop on the bed, the ocean is rocking rather hard under me. “I thought with your dad going you’d want to wear…” A hand lifts and drops in defeat. How can I say that after seeing her? “Why the hell are you wearing that anyway? Thought it was for Liam or Brent .. or whomever? That’s your dad!” and all I get is a little giggle while she rummages in a drawer.

“Here, wear this!” and in her two small hands are two shiny slips of material and ties.

“Latex?” Really? She wants me to wear this? In front of her dad? Well, alright. What she has on is more indecent than anything I’ve ever seen, unless nude, I can’t see it being worse. “You’re wearing that in front of your father..” and off my t-shirt comes, up and over my head where I can’t see the mischievous little imp and her rotten smile as she leans ‘accidentally’ on the intercom button.

‘I look good, don’t I?” A coy little tone! Oh, yes. She is up to something and as I look over to where she lounges by the door, I can not figure out just what that something is… yet!

“Yes, you look hot as fuck and you know it..” Shorts drop as I step out of them, she is smiling in this manner that is telling me her thoughts are going some where naughty.

“So what do you think?” Her words slow, curious, leading me somewhere?

“About?” I am not rising to her baited questions, she IS up to something here. The one piece is a bit of a pain to peel off and get out of, the neck opening just a little too small but it stretches. “No idea why I need to wear this suit, I have this one.” I am not sure if she wants me more naked for herself and her viewing pleasure or if she has something else in mind. Certainly curious when she suddenly developed this flirty nature with her dad?

“OH, just wear it, that thing belongs in a convent or, you know? Back at school..” A little more leer in her grin as she watches me strip. “He’s hot, isn’t he?” I can see her, lounging as she is, those little nipples getting the scrap of material to tent up. This is turning her on? She took to shaving herself bare too, not that I had to convince her for long, to try it out. But even the little patch she had kept, was removed entirely. The last wax session? I am curious what she is up to now.

“Do you hear yourself right now, Mia?” Chuckling, trying to get the bikini in place and tied to each hip. I can see her watching me, not sure why she isn’t trying to help me, like always! The little nympho has a thing for sex. Lots of sex, and usually if we’re alone, she is pushing her delicate fingers into my panties. The little subby slut, she is fun but this whole Oedipus complex? This is new, but if my dad looked like her’s? Yeah, “Yeah, he is.” I say finally. “But what in the world are you up to girl?”

“Nothing. Just thoughts, nothing else. I’m not dead and neither are you or even my dad. Though he lives like he is..” She moves them and releases the comms button, approaching to help me hold this string thing in place and tie it to my hips. Her lips close to my pert nipple when I feel her bend and suckle at it.

“Mia!” Gasps, “Not right now, your dad is waiting on us to sail, you little slut..” Laughing as I pull from her mouth, her lips find mine for a soft, lingering kiss. “Swear I can’t take you anywhere..” It’s been a while since any of us have been out, on a date, or even had sex. Finals were exhausting. The blackout and confinement to campus was also hellish. We were in an all girls school after all, not a good cock in sight. Not that either of us had the energy after classes and such, to think about sex. Now I have all kinds of things swimming in my head, glad when I get the top on and no more tumbles into the bed. I’d do it, if dear old dad wasn’t waiting on us.

“You’re wet..” The cheeky little shit grinned at me and bounced out the damned door to go up on top again. She is so up to something! I need to compose myself, get back on track and not think about her delicate mouth on various parts of my now-aching body. It is obvious that our last year and strain now being over has unleashed a little bouncy blonde beast and she’s in a mood. But her father? How would she feel if she knew what I have had in mind since learning of him?

I wait, let those thoughts sink in and regain composure and a less aroused state of mind and body. Washing my face in the small bathroom sink and checking my teeth for food, I straighten and breathe deeply a few minutes before I follow back up on deck to see Miss Mia bouncing around pulling this rope and that rope and, I am not sure what else. Ducking things, I make my way to the helm? The steering wheel thing, where you stand, calling out for Mia to do this or that.

“Prunes … cobwebs … really, really old ladies … with cobwebs in their pussies ….skinning a buck after the hunt” I was talking to myself silently, really doing all I could to put words, any words, no more images, into my brain that could be the offset to the effect my daughter’s little, and Jesus, it was little, outfit was having.

Don’t over react, don’t over react! But what exactly did that mean, it was one thing not to say something or make her feel awkward, but what about me, it was really fucking awkward that your first real hard on in I didn’t even remember how long, might be at the hands … poor word choice, really fucking poor, but at the inspiration, yeah better word, not really creepy at all, of your young, and what until five minutes ago, you hoped, was your virgin daughter.

Mia was beautiful, looks that seemed pure as the driven snow. However, apparently, the snow had some dirt in it. That was bad, so bad, but this was not an issue of body shaming, this was a realization that, if she wanted to, and apparently she wanted to, my daughter, my sweet loving little peanut, could be an absolute sex kitten. And, oh by the way, what was her relationship with Lexi! Another whole set of image, in many ways even more erotic than the first, again the comment about drying, Jesus!

It didn’t matter where my eyes went, whether it be on the appropriately covered Lexi, or the near naked, pretty much naked, I mean for Christ sake, I no long had one iota of a doubt that my daughter likely had a gorgeous bare shaven pussy, with likely the cutest little set of pink lips, just a touch of dew, and … STOP, STOP, STOP!!!!!

Thankfully the two of you go below, although her words as you dip below deck do not exactly inspire confidence this is going to get easier, “DADDY! I am taking Lexi below to change, before we go.”

This was what trying to be a good father had gotten me into. After her mother died, I had gone to classes, even met with a therapist, of how to raise a young daughter. We had covered many topics, how a father needed to be there, but give their daughter room to grow. Don’t be over protective, encourage her to make decisions, be there to support her. Over and over I had been guided to let her go. It was good for a young woman to own her sexuality, don’t repress her or she will rebel. She had chosen a few sexy dresses. Fuck was Sexy even an adjective a Daddy could use? Probably not, but it was, it was sexy as fuck!

but they were, sort, clingy, sometimes plunging. I had told her how nice she looked, and then gave her date a look that suggested I had many guns and was not afraid to use them. Making sure they saw the 14 point buck and bear skin in my study, as their parting thought for the evening. I never shamed her, and we had a good relationship, maybe too good. Mia still kissed me on the mouth, a bit long, a bit lingering, but she was an affectionate girl.

I had felt a tingle, but knew how to keep it in its proper, improper, place! But this .. maybe Lexi would talk some sense into her. You and seemed a bit shocked, but I hadn’t heard everything. Then suddenly the intercom turned on, and I was in the middle of the conversation below.

‘I look good, don’t I?” It is my daughter, but she says it so cute, it is hard not to smile.

“Yes, you look hot as fuck and you know it..” A sigh, I like Lexi already, she is a straight shooter, and someone has to put Mia in her place.

“So what do you think?”

About? … No idea why I need to wear this suit, I have this one.” A voice of reason, I really like Lexi, this is going to be okay.

“OH, just wear it, that thing belongs in a convent or, you know? Back at school..” Poor Lexi, Mia is such a little instigator.

“He’s hot, isn’t he?” Whoa, this just got really interesting and really wrong for me to listen to. Yet I move closer to the speaker, not wanting to miss a word!

Quick time out here, every Dad knows there will be a time when he is not only not cool, he is the anti Christ. And … well .. and please remember I haven’t been laid in six years, hearing that my 18 year old daughter, my gorgeous, and yes, sexy as fuck, 18 year old daughter, thinks I’m hot, that felt good … until … uh … she is taking about me, right?

Lexi doesn’t immediately take the bait, leaving me in an awkward limbo. I want to think I don’t care about your answer, so I lie to myself and try to convince myself I don’t, all the while craning my neck to get my ear even closer to the speaker.

“Do you hear yourself right now, Mia?” Chuckling,“Yeah, he is.” I say finally. “But what in the world are you up to girl?”

Fist clenches, and pumps and arm swings back and forth, like I just scored the winning goal of the Stanley Cup! Hard to believe in this moment of excitement I am one of the most eligible bachelors in the country. But hey, we all need our egos pumped up, and mine had been long flatlining, at least the sexual one.

“Nothing. Just thoughts, nothing else. I’m not dead and neither are you or even my dad. Though he lives like he is..”

Silence… and there is was, and yes I did, but maybe, I don’t know, I shouldn’t. Of course that was the end, no more eavesdropping. I had used the motor to get us out and away from the pier, we were ready to set to the seas, but then you come up.

“Wow, Lexi … you … you look great!” I realize my faux paus, “And you too honey .. just girls… never, ever wear those out in public.” Mia giggled, “but it is okay with you Daddy….” Fuck I knew I was blushing, I wasn’t going to dignify that with a reply.

“You command the jib, let the sail out to the starboard side … once I get the sails up, we can get some drinks, I know I could use one … “ Yep in situations like this, alcohol was always a good answer … I’m sure Confucius or some other sage of wisdom would agree… we were truly in some unchartered waters here .. even though I knew the sea like the back of my hand.

Mia is… Well, Mia. I know, not very helpful at all. She was so busy working so hard to be pleasing that she skipped all kinds of things in her teens. Now, nearly nineteen and soon to be headed off to college, she is still very naïve. She is still a virgin, well sort of. She has not had sex with a man, no dickens cider there. Her few dates were with boys back home and her father kept them from risking health and limbs to even go near the girl. When we met, she was lonely and missing home. Missing her mom a lot, and though I had no plans on ever going ‘there’ with a girl, we got curious in our loneliness and explored a little. I tease her about being a slut but she isn’t. She is curious but not that brave to try anything out. She says she wants to know what it is like to be a woman, but she is so scared of ruining her life that she keeps finding excuses not to have sex. I encouraged her to take her time, no one should rush her into anything. It is her life, her body.

But what do I know? I am still technically a virgin too. Oh I know what happens between men and women. I’ve read a lot. A whole lot.. A shameful amount of LOT! Porn, there is no mistaking the acts of sex when you watch porn. I had to research everything I could get my hands on. I had to learn, solo, what to do. Practice deep throating, practice orgasming. It’s hard as fuck learning how to cum! I had no idea, porn makes it look so easy! It’s a load of shit, that’s what it is. After discovery I realized, most porn the woman is faking it, and poorly so. It seems silly, I know that. As I go over in my head all these things, I realize just how weird I am. But! I accepted my weirdness a long time ago and I needed fore-armed. When you’re targeting a man like Richard Harris, you need all the ammunition you can get.

Up on deck, things are going smoothly, so it appears. You call out instructions and Mia is darting across the deck, this way and that to set this and tighten that and when all is done, she is standing mid bow and looking up at the billowed sails, big grin on her face. “Like?” She is calling to me and I nod, the wind is ripping our voices away too quickly to be heard all that well. I don’t look at you, behind me, steering this boat to who knows where. It’s warm but the breeze is cooling, “We need sunscreen..” Here she comes, bouncing and bubbly and smiling as she comes to me with a huge white tube of SPF something or other. “Shall I ask Daddy to apply it?” Her words are for me as we are so close, doubtful you can hear us from this distance.

“Mia!” I scold but can’t help the grin on my face, “So bad.. No!”

“Wow, Lexi … you … you look great! And you too honey .. just girls… never, ever wear those out in public.” She succeeded in making her father blush and feel both uncomfortable and protective and yet I can see her grinning as she uses me to shield her from your view. Calling out, “But it is okay with you Daddy?” As if you are going to answer that question. Once again she is off to do as she is told, beaming the entire time with a sense of pride? Did she want you to notice she’s no longer a little girl? I am probably as confused as you are by her attire. The Mia I know would never wear something so.. trashy. She is back, bounding, grinning big, and her breasts near falling out of those little scrap bits of material.

She’s been testing out her flirting lately, a lot. I can see her peek over my shoulder to where you stand before I feel her grab my hand and tug me with her.

“There’s towels here to lie out on..” I follow her cute bottom, towards you. There are other places in which to lay out and tan, maybe she just wants to be close in case you need her to do something?

Unsure, I follow as we get nearer to you. Close enough that if we speak above a whisper, you’d likely hear. Our eyes meet a moment and hold, and while I feel the blush rise to my cheeks, I don’t look away from you either. She has a point, one that should benefit me and my plans, if you can be seduced that is.. Yet, the idea of doing so, scares me. It’s so much harder to feel confident in those plans when you look like that, when you’re so damned nice as you’ve been. It is difficult to stop seeing the sexiness and recall the reason I am even here in the first place. As long as I don’t fall for you… A crush would ruin everything!

“Lay here.. You do me first?” She is pale compared to me and in far less… string than I am, so of course I take the tube from her hand, motioning for her to lay down. Of course, she opts to lay facing where you’re casually holding onto the wheel, seemingly watching the waters, and looking for other boats.

“Sure. You do burn easily..” Lowering to my knees, I straddle a slim leg and begin to squeeze out a palm of the coconut scented white goo. Fine golden hair from head to toe, she is a pretty girl and knows it but can’t seem to get out of the shy phase. She could conquer the world if she had more confidence in herself. Perhaps being sweet isn’t such a bad thing? I wouldn’t really know, I never had a chance to be a kid. Picking up and putting back together a mother who just keeps on breaking every few months, it doesn’t leave much for childishness.

Working the lotion into her skin is a slow careful process, wouldn’t want her to turn lobster red out there and so at the toes I start. Kneading into the petite well-manicured digits, between and the sole to follow, she giggles a little with the ticklishness of it. On her elbows, pushing arms together so her cute tits are welling up into a plump looking inviting vee, a show no doubt, meant for you. Letting out a groan, her head beginning to loll down on shoulders, my hands magically applying the sunscreen. A chuckle of my own comes as I feel her all but melt under my hands, “Oh that feels good, all this rocking and rubbing might put me to sleep..” Her words, I am just grinning a little at them. She reminds me of a kitten or one of those baby girls you read about.

The higher I go, the more noise she makes. “Don’t forget my butt..” I hear her say, lowering to the towel, her head is now tucked into an arm and her legs widening a bit.

“Serve you right if I left it bare, you wore .. I am not even sure this is considered string? Thread maybe?” I reach up and grab at it where it goes up the crack of her ass and tug it up and let go so that is snaps at her ass.

“HEY!” Head popping up, she shoots me a little fake glare, trying not to grin. “I know! I should have worn something else. This is new, I wanted to see if I liked the Cancun styles for the summer..” Of course her reasoning seemed legit, but I sensed it was much more than that simple explanation. She is a fashion hound but this isn’t fashion. It’s sewing material!

“Well a burnt bottom would serve you right..” A small smack to her buttock and it’s bouncing a bit and she’s laughing, lowering her head once more to the towel. I glance up from time to time, to see you watching and then not watching us. I don’t know if you can hear us or not, you give nothing away with that poker face. I am getting more comfortable and guessing that you aren’t able to hear us that well?

Fingers spread wide as both hands now coated are gliding up her rounded buttocks. Thumbs out dig into upper thighs in the back, almost lodge in the crease between thigh and cheek before kneading those muscles give to my grip and sliding hands that my slick thumbs are skirting that string filled crack, parting her just a bit and pulling at not only her bottom but her sex as well. I see her reaction, a little stiffening, a deeper breathing and then relaxation sets in, her little butt pushing just a bit into the air for me. She likes it and in a sexual manner, if her response is accurate? I don’t ask, and I am not trying to arouse her, I don’t think?

“You missed your calling, Lex..” A growl from a kitten is so fucking adorable! “You should have been a masseuse.” Saying nothing, I slip up higher to straddle her thigh and up to the lower back my hands get to go. The suit is so small I don’t have to worry overly much about untying it, I can slip my fingers under the string and get all of her.

“Lift your hair, Mia..” Leaning as I am over her, I am not aware of how it looks and just how much can be seen of me hanging nearly out of my top. I am a cup size larger than Mia is with her perky B’s, so I fill her suit out to the max and then some swelling over, but not too much. If you notice or not, I am not sure. I am avoiding you, for now. I don’t want to be too eager, but I don’t want to appear ungrateful either. I am a kid after all, at least to you I am? What grown up doesn’t see you as a ‘kid’ until thirty-something? We can die and fight for our country, but we’re kids until a certain age. Go figure.

More lotion and slick hands are over her back, shoulders, and neck. “I am not rubbing your front, Mia..” I warn playfully, my smile spreading. “You have to do that one yourself, so no sleeping!” I poke her ribs until she jerks and squawks a bit, laughter rising. “Fine!” is her response, “Your turn then..” and up she goes, grabbing the tube to apply it to herself while I lay in her spot, on elbows and looking right to where you stand, steering.

It is not fair what my daughter is doing to me, teasing me with her young body, trying to write checks, that I believe, and even hope she does not want to cash. Mia can hardly be described with any other word but delicious. Yet for me, I have to consider her the forbidden fruit, and Adam cannot take a bite of this apple.

It was so hard for her when her mother died, while she had always been a Daddy’s girl, it was her playful and precocious side, the tomboy inside the little girl that Sarah had dressed in ballet slippers and a tutu, that came to me. But her female questions, her role model was her mother. Who also was a bit of a flirt, needing to be reaffirmed, particularly after her, luckily never completely confirmed, suspicions of Gabby.

As her little eyes looked up, she put herself on display for me. I could almost hear her mind, “Am I pretty Daddy? Pretty like a woman, pretty like Mommy …. Was?” It was looking into her heart, her needs, her insecurities that allowed me to not think with my cock. That was a blessing. She was everything she wanted to be, and more, but how did I convey that without drawing a line.

It was an interesting conundrum, and one thing I did realize as this preposterously erotic show of rubbing of lotion into nubile young flesh played out before me, was her prior line, and yes, I was not dead. In fact, although now under control, there was a part of me, roughly 8 to 9 semi erect inches of manhood, that had been sorely neglected, and needed my grizzly bear to come out of hibernation.

I heard the moans, glanced and saw your hands slide into folds, yet not linger, but it was clear the want and need of my little girl’s body. What I also saw was you, you were not taking advantage, if anything you were holding back, but as Mia’s body was clearly curious, I could sense yours was too. Who are you Lexi? I found you intriguing, and sensed a need growing within my self to care for you too. Who knew if it was wanted or desired, and if you pushed back I would retreat. Yet somehow, you were in my home, and I had not received so much as a phone call or an email from anyone who should be worried about you.

Did you have anyone? I hoped you did, everyone should, but if you didn’t, I did. God knows I had plenty of room in my heart, I had been reserving capacity for far too long for visitors that never materialized. So rather than being turned on, I found myself enjoying watching the two of you. Almost like years ago when Mia had friends over to ride the pony I had brought in for the day, or to jump in the blow up house.

You were both smiling, giggling. I had no doubt you were also bringing on the brink of sexual adventure, but that was okay, you needed to learn, and I could provide arenas where you could be safe to explore if that is what you wanted. I found myself looking at your eyes as you cared for Mia, and I couldn’t help smile. You had a good heart, I could tell, I was a good reader of people, but I wondered if you knew that, knew that you deserved to be loved and treasured too.

You had switched positions, and now it was you on your back, both of you increasingly lost in the task of her hands. I saw your head go down, your eyes close, you were very beautiful, naturally so, just like Mia. Vanilla or chocolate, both of you were delicious. I didn’t let myself even think about that while Mia was the forbidden fruit, vanilla was off the menu, chocolate was slightly different. Yes, perhaps a bit taboo, but certainly not completely forbidden, the only constraints were the ones I was trying to self impose.

You were smiling and she was giggling as I set the wheel to take us 30 degrees to the south east. The waters had settled, and while there was still wind, it was nowhere near where it had been. I could safely put the boat on auto pilot and come down. My intention was to see if you were hungry or thirsty. I had let Mia drink on the boat since she was 16, never to access, but always wanted liquor to feel like a fun accent, not something she had to sneak or crave. I was sure she would have drunken college moments, all kids did, but she was far better off knowing how to enjoy and drink responsibly.

You seemed so calm I didn’t want to disturb you, so as I came up next to you, Mia looked up with a goofy grin, her small breasts pushed a bit more tougher, and I only smiled and shook my head. Playfully wagging a finger. Mouthing, “Would you like something .. beer .. pop… water?” I watched as she bit her lip thinking, first nodding yes, then now. Mouthing back, “I have to tinkle first.” I was about to leave when she got a devilish look and “replace me?”

She was playing a joke and momentarily I was playful too. “Lexi give me a second to get the other oil.” She popped up, and signaled for me to replace her, giving me a wink before scampering down to the lower full bathroom. She had given me the lotion, I had even put it on my hands, but then, just as I was about to rub your young, beautiful shoulders I reconsidered. I would happily apply the lotion, tenderly and lovingly, but I wouldn’t do it without your permission.

“Lexi … “ My leg moving next to yours so you could likely feel the tone of my muscle the light ish hair on my legs, I spoke in my deepest, most soothing, most naturally confident tone, “Mia needed to run downstairs, but asked me to take her place, would you like me to rub some lotion on you?”

I was dozing off, floating between soothing rocking sleep and warm basking sunshine bright wakefulness. Lulled to a state of so relaxed that it took a moment or four to realize the posed question and just whom it came from. Some where above me, but near and that tone was so softly used, but so deep in tone that I felt little tendrils of pleasure ripple down my back from the pleasure that sound brought me. Calm, deep and handsome you, standing over me, looking at me laying here…

Both eyes pop open and I still, Do I want you to? YES!! NO!!! Wait, what was the question again? My throat is going on instant vacation and kicked my voice out in the process, mean while little horny hormones are all rolling over like a kitten for a belly rub down and all this is going on whilst you stand there, looking down at a prone frozen, dumbstruck girl. Yep! No? Yes! Fuck! You’re waiting for an answer, do you know if my eyes are open or not? You don’t move much, and I don’t feel you hunkering down next to me.. So maybe not?

Well, I can’t play dead here… I could but I wonder if you’d do mouth to mouth or not?

STOP IT!

“Mr. Harris..” A smile with more confidence than I feel, and surprisingly enough, my voice isn’t quaking or shaky or cracking, nor purring like that kitten in need of some petting.

DON’T LOOK AT HIM!

Sure! I will just stare at the deck.. His toes? Shit, his calves look rock hard, and I am so not going to look higher. “Yes, please?” Where the hell did that answer come from? What happened to the thought process and weighing out choices CAREFULLY before just blurting whatever? I lift up a bit and reach to capture my hair and pull it from my back and over one shoulder. I try not to look at you too much, a little uncertain how you will approach applying sunscreen to me, my heart is racing so fast I feel faint. Pulse hammering and blood racing, the boat tilts without the aid of the ocean. Reminding myself to breathe, I am so not brave enough to roll over and boldly offer my front, I seen it done in so many movies but, I can’t! I thought, when I saw those scenes, I can do that! That’s so easy… Well, here I am, face to, backside with the man I plotted to do anything… and I am so not that brave!

“Thank you..” A soft girlish voice speaks up, head down where I can hide my eyes and my nervousness and desires, and so much more, from you.

The pause is palpable, and perhaps this is a really bad idea. it wasn’t as if I hadn’t applied lotion to Mia a thousand times, she had such fair skin, more like her mother, not the olive easily bronzed skin of mine. She was always ticklish so I had learned to apply slowly, soothingly even giving her a little massage, even though her muscles were rarely fatigues. I wish the same could be said of mine.

For a moment, I even wonder if you might have fallen asleep. That would be a predicament, the sun and the sea were a powerful combination, and I didn’t want you to be burned to a crisp your very first day. Yet, you were wearing so little, it didn’t seem right to be rubbing the soothing, protective lotion all over your body, without at least some kind of explicit consent?

I have now moved to sit beside you, my leg lightly pressing against your thigh and hip. Please say something? About to get up, wake you when Mia returns, hopefully not too much damage done, I finally hear you, the voice surprisingly strong and confident. “Mr. Harris..” Another pause, eyebrow cocks, but patience holds as fingers wiggle to prepare dexterity for required task. “Yes, please?”

A soft, girlish “Thank you… “ Endears you further to me, there is a sweetness, a vulnerability, and it plays to every masculine, hero based gene in my DNA. “Oh sweetheart, it is my pleasure, I will take over until Mia gets back.”

A small chuckle of recognition, “No please necessary ….” Picking up lotion to leave streaming snake of lotion from bottom of neck to where bikini barely covers, young, firm ass. We will start there. “I know it’s chilly when I first put it on, but don’t worry, it will warm up in my hands. I am very experienced, would you just like a light covering, or would you like it massaged in like Mia?”

Pushing your hair even farther to the side, as fingers grip your neck and begin to rub right where your hairline stops to leave soft, vulnerable skin. “Don’t worry, I promise to be gentle.”

To really do my job though, we must remove these pesky straps and ties, and so you feel my fingers, first untie the bow at the back of your neck, and then expertly, deftly, in one motion, with the experience of a man that could take off a woman’s bra almost by looking at it, you are freed, bared and now able to be fully covered. “Don’t worry, I will redo them when I’m done… now again… a light covering or a massage?”

I don’t really burn with my complexion. It is almost impossible, and I noticed our skin is almost the exact same shade. Can I justify using the lotion as more than a process or vanity? Hell Yeah I can, but this? Just lay here, you touching me, rubbing sunscreen into my body? I am both conflicted and feeling a bit naughty at the same time. I have had friends, both girls and boys, help me with sunscreen before, but this is different. You’re a grown man, and some how I just know you’re not shy nor hesitant.

“Oh.. A massage sounds nice, you sure you…” My words just cut off as your deft fingers rid me of pesky top strings in a matter of seconds! Like a damned pro or something. Both my eyes are wide, thankfully I am looking away and down but that doesn’t prevent the goose bumps from jumping up all over the place, nor the fact that my nipples just went rock hard. Nervous, almost blushing with the idea you may see something you shouldn’t. “Don’t.. Mind?” Words finally finish, the ones lodged on tongue and my brain with the hold-up to process then finally letting up on the brake.

A cold streak of goo down the spine and I tense a bit from it’s shock, head dropping down so you will hopefully not see my flushed face and darkening gaze. Nostrils pop out to draw in a deep calming breath and not make any noticeable noise whilst doing so. I can do this. I can handle you touching me, it is just sunscreen for christ sake! Down to the towel, arms unable to leave my side and stretch above my head, far too self-conscious for that action. Inviting your friend’s dad to rub side boob seems a bit lewd for day one.

As strong hands begin to knead and work into warm bare skin, there is another lull to relax but my heart is racing too damned fast to consider falling asleep from this. Quiet, prone and somewhat tensed internally to not respond in any inappropriate way that I am not quite able to make small talk. Not trusting my voice not to squeak or to moan as those slick fingers glide each side of my spine and down.

I try to convince myself I am doing the responsible thing, protecting my daughter’s friends, a young girl. While avoiding the obvious of the tactile sensations, the enjoyment of touching, massaging, your soft skin and beautiful young body. I can’t help but notice how truly beautiful you are, and the thoughts of Gabriella.

“Oh.. A massage sounds nice, you sure you…” I am quickly lost in the task at hand. A long slow working of your neck, working the muslces down, crook of index down the middle back of neck, thumb on one side, middle finger on the other. Little small circles work it all out, “Just keep breathing, nice cleansing breaths.” As hands move to shoulders, fingers quickly undo straps, bare skin before me. Lots of lotion provides lubricant for deep rub. “Feel good?” Working down bridge fo shoulders, down, down to balls, at end. “You must work out a bit, it shows …”

Not admiring wouled be foolish, as hands slide over balls of shoulders one hand working biceps and triceps on each side. As I work your arms, I pull them away from sides, working working slowly, not missing an inch of all I can reach. Spreading arms, as move to forearms, my hands large, each one working independently but synchronized with the other. Now your hands, massaging palm and each finger, before pulling your arms up over your head. “Keep them up here while I keep going … good so far?”

I am tho rough, professional, but I don’t miss anywhere. Now, just below your armpit, I grip to massage down your side. “I will go slow, try not to tickle, let me know if it is okay.” I do not ask ask as lats and side boob receive equal tender care. Not lingering, but would lie to say not enjoying that soft flesh on the sides of your swells. You have larger, firmer tits that Gabrielle, a realization I shoujld not be evaluating or appreciating yet do … move on.

Up and moving to back, up and down, even little karate chops as I work up and down, you body barely jiggles, but I do beleive I hear slight moans and cute, little wiggle. Really work small of back, lotion penetratns deep, as do strong fingers. And soon as fingers finish lowest of back muscles, palms cup the cheeks of your ass.

Legs will be next, and I move, kneeling on one knee that slips between your legs … “Should I keep going?” Yet even as question is asked, next globs of lotion are oozed out up and down backs of young tender thighs which will need to spread for me to truly do my job….

This man ruined my entire family!

If I mentally chant this, would it stop the pleasure of your touch from spreading over me like gentle lapping waves on warm sand? Will reminding myself enough times that it is your fault I have nothing to go home to, keep me from longing to push into your stroking, strong hands? Stretching my arms above my head, I am not sure how it happened, but the instant you did so I had to fight real hard the urge to lift my hips. I don’t know why it triggered that response out of me, but I barely caught myself before I did it.

You ruined everything for not just me, but my parents as well.

So why do I feel like I am floating in the clouds, why am I nodding my head, “Yes, please?” Though voice does crack a little, it is from disuse, from parched throat! I lift up enough to fetch the drink offered earlier, sipping a bit to wet the tongue and throat. Sweet baby Jesus!? Are you straddling my… OOOOOh, yeah.. Yes, you are! Can you see up to my..

Both eyes nearly bug out wide as those hands grip inner thighs and spread me even further. Just grab, grip and spread!? Drink goes down with a thump to the deck, maybe sloshing over the rim a bit, head dropping down to hide my suddenly red face and blush. I find myself biting hard on my tongue to keep from groaning as two pairs of very cold slick hands start sliding up and down my inner thighs, those thumbs dangerously close to cloth covered vee. Strong, assured hands that no doubt could be placed anywhere on me under normal circumstances, and I’d purr… if I let myself enjoy you. My breasts still tingle where your touch had been, a reminder that you are far too skilled and much too dangerous to let get the upper hand.

Is it sinful to suddenly picture your mouth on me? From back there? I saw it in porn, I saw their faces when any man did this, used his tongue and lips on their body… WHY am I picturing this!? Right fucking now, of all the damned timing!? Fuck, get a damned grip on yourself Lexi! I can NOT get aroused by this, there is no way I could hide it if I do, if I let myself respond.. You would know, I don’t know how I know this, I just do and I can not afford that. There is a squirm, a little noise born of both lust and frustration, “Sorry.. It tickles a little.” A lie! A fucking bold faced lie right there but WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY!?

“Continue?” NO! No. No, no, no, no, no, and HELL nooooo! STOP IT!!! RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY! My internal mom’s voice is NOT working! “Oh… Yes, please?” WHAT!!!? Yep. Flushed face, flushing body, thank god for small favors of really nice dark skin and the ability to hide one’s face into hair, arms and blanket. I wonder where the fuck Mia is and why she has left me here so long with her father? What could she possibly be doing down there for so long?

There is no deep secret inside me, yet you do not, can not know that. Nothing for me to feel truly guilty about, although as my hands slide from bare back, to spread thighs, guilt may soon enter the picture. Your top is still undone, so no matter what I do here, I know you are somewhat trapped, but this knowledge stays in subconscious where it belongs. I have no intention to take advantage of you, of anyone. However, admire, enjoy? I’m not dead, my cock is only in hibernation.

What makes a bear wake from hibernation? Is it the sounds of spring, birds chirping and such, or merely the temperature rising, the increased rainfall and humidity that arouses the grizzly from its sleep. For me, I fear, it may well be the smell of coconut and the feel of olive skin as strong hands touch young girl in places that are only the slightest slip away from true intimacy. I try to ignore my grizzly perking up, growling, ravenously hungry. “Sorry Lexi, I should have redone your top first, before I started, but since wer’re here, just spread your legs a little wider please?” Thank God that isn’t on tape, yet little do I know Mia is peaking, enjoying, tempted to join, mesmerized watching.

Of course I ask permission to continue, for access to lands that should not be traversed. Your giggle, accusation of tickling, you have no idea what these fingers, this body can do. Stop it! “Oh… Yes, please?” Oh God, please don’t be more specific!

It is a completely functional question, the intent to remove any unwanted exposure of that butter soft skin between your thighs, let alone the lips of young smooth pussy as bottoms seem to be gathering between soft lips. Is fabric clinging, hmmm, wonder why that might be. As hands need to work, eyes must go somewhere, but where they land no middle aged man, no matter how single or virile he might be, should go. Staring, admiring that Y, and the little kitty that seems to be wanting to play peek-a-boo with me. “Mmm, hi there precious…” Words thought but left unspoken as mind plays naughty, naughty games. No, no… stop, stop .. and finally eyes divert, yet singular fact remains.

I love pussy, I must admit. I love the visual, smell and taste. Young, fresh, well groomed pussy, there is no substitute! Georgia O’Keefe is my favorite artist and that is no coincidence, her Iris’s and a woman’s cunt are near perfect substitutes, and no matter how well those colors might display, nothing will ever compare to me to the glistening of dew on a fully aroused cunt! So it is, my eyes again come to rest where they should not be, but cannot resist, I am Icarus as I rub and massage tender flesh. STOP! Again admonishing, as realization hits, it is time to get back in the game, this bear to hunt in the woods, this bee to buzz aound and pollinate!

”Just a little more…”. I have covered upper thigh to heel and back again, inner and outer thighs, only those sexy little moons where bathing suit has slightly slid up ass, sexiest little buttocks you’ve ever seen, exposed. Hands move into dangerous territory. Can I? Should I? Just be careful .. and … “DADDY!..”. Hands pull back, caught dead to rights, from sexy little cookie jar .. ”I… “. Daughter is giggling, “Look at you … you’re huge!” I don’t need clarification of what she references. Deny, deny, deny! But it is fruitless as throbbing of prick fires up to temples, both heads aching.

“No … I’m … “. Standing up, turning away, I’ve never been so embarrassed. “Mia could you wrap up here.. I’m going to …”

Hell is the answer, but for now below deck is the choice. Moving as fast as I can with 8 inches of blunt spear testing tensil strength of swimsuit. Down I go .. I couldn’t even look at you. Hands open fridge, two beers pulled out.. one popped and gulped, the other pushed down shorts to chill overheated beast! “Ahhhh… “ Not maybe the relief I might fantasize about, but clearly the relief I need!

Mia slides in, still giggling, but all the reluctance and moral admonishing I did, she does not, as hands slide inside black bottoms, search out tender folds, she wants to know, are you wet … was Daddy the only one aroused? She’s not sure if jealous or turned on, but we all know, the answer is both!

It’s quite possible the proof I need is somewhere in that house, but where? No doubt there’s at least a safe somewhere, possibly even hard copies in a box stuffed into a basement or attic. Question is how do I find them, where would they be, if not destroyed and how do I prove my father’s innocence? Someone has proof, who doesn’t keep proof? Trouble is, no one will return my calls nor answer any questions in an ‘on going’ investigation. Ponzi scheme, I think that is what..

“Oh.. that..” A low groan and down to the blanket I seep further, my eyes closed and my brain short circuiting with the press of your hands kneading into places that are so tense, but I had not realized until now, just how tense I am. “Feels so good..” Murmurs into the muffle of blanket, head ducked, eyes closed… Thoughts? Not sure where they went just now. Wider? Yes, alright. I will get wider, just don’t stop! None of that is said out loud, it is difficult enough not to let loose the groans from your ministrations.

I can feel you shifting position, lowering a bit and scooting. Stroking from the back of small ankle up to the more muscular thighs. I ran cross country, played soccer for years, swim often… I am well toned even if I am small. I feel like melting butter and the way your slick hands glide, I am seeping into the cracks of this boat by the second.

“DADDY!” Mia all but shrieks, making me jerk up right, both eyes wide as head snaps to one gaping friend, I did not see you jump and turn away, my heart was too busy trying to dislodge from my throat! “MIA!? Fuck!” Heart hammering hard, my head drops down, hands moving to try and scoop up my top into place. She scared a good ten years off of my life like that! “Holy shit, are you TRYING to kill me!?” You say something about going below, and I wonder if she embarrassed you with her squawking? What was she going on about anyway?

Mind a bit muddled, I am not sure what was huge? You’re below deck before I can get the scraps of black into place and Mia is kneeling over my leg where you just were, keeping me from rising.

“Did you see that?” She bursts into giggles, her hands on my back and pressing me down. “I think I just shocked my dad..” She sounds pleased by this little tid bit. I missed something, I think?

“See what, Mia?” My tone is less friendly, as my heart is still pounding hard. Perhaps it is a bit of guilt? My thoughts weren’t exactly PG now were they?

“Daddy was.. well..” Another giggle and snicker, her hands riding under the borrowed suit rubbing into my ass some lotion left behind. “He was enjoying himself a bit toooo much, if you know what I mean?”

Too much? Then it dawned on me, but no? Really? Was he… I couldn’t imagine her so well controlled daddy was thinking things of a less than fatherly nature? “Mia..” I would protest this assumption of hers but I didn’t see what she saw and, how could I know your thoughts? “Mia? What are you..” A squirm, her fingers are sliding down to tug the bikini out of my slit where it had ridden up with all the wiggling, rubbing and shifting of body and thighs. Did he see something? I hadn’t felt the bikini riding up into anything to reveal any bare pussy? Her fingers though! “MIA!” a chuckle and reaching to grab her wrist and stop her from continued touch, “Stop that!” hisses out, the little minx is stirring shit up on purpose.

“You’re wet! You slut! That’s my dad!” and yet, she is chuckling in this wicked little knowing tone that says she’s not really bothered by that at all.

“That’s not fair, massages do that to people…” A lame defense but it is better than none, right? “I have enough lotion on, thank you..” I sit up and fold my legs, pulling the top on and retying it before you can come back upstairs or Mia can poke more fun at my little pert nipples. She has a wicked mind lately, I have to wonder what she’s been up to in that mind of hers?

“He is a good man.. “ She says almost petulantly. One moment she is dirty with her sly games and the next she is sulky? I wonder if her period is coming, she sure is all over the place with her mood swings. Normal for hormonal peaks, could explain her thirst for some relief too.

“I know, you told me.” Alright, so I will pander to her moods. She didn’t have a hard life, and hasn’t had to grow up at all. I had to, some days I feel like her mother than her friend. “I’ve seen.. Stop side eyeing me like that, I am not disagreeing or calling you out, Mia. You okay?” I lean a bit to look into her blue eyes and smile as I peek up at her with that baby girl face and pout she always smiles on sight of.

“Yeah, just.. I don’t know. I’m going to go check on my dad, be back. Oh, want a beer or cooler?”

“Yeah, sure.. One or the other, whatever you got.” I watch her go before stretching out on my back, shade over my face and chin up to bathe a bit in this nice warm sun.

Below Deck – Mia

“Daddy?” Calls as she comes down the small stairs, slowly, giving you time to .. prepare for her arrival, incase you’re .. you know? Easing some of those needs grown men have. She flushes a bit, heat spiking inside and out, emboldening her to journey deeper into the dimmer quarters of the kitchen in search of you. If she catches you? She silently hopes so and then scolds herself for hoping for such wicked things. She loves you though, so much that she can not imagine herself loving any other man as much as she loves you. Of course she’s not had much experience with boys to figure out all that. Not yet anyway, but soon.

“I am sorry..” She stands in the doorway behind you, her head down and hands crossed before her, playing with her thumbnail nervously, speaking in that soft little girl tone she uses to manipulate you time and time again. A pout, doe eyed glance up and back down, not coming closer but noticing you’re just drinking what looks like a can of beer. “I did not mean to embarrass you Daddy, I was only teasing..” A soft step forward, leaning a bit to peek at your profile, approaching your back until slim arms can loop around your middle, her hands splay against your lower hard abs and she hugs into your back from behind. “Forgive me?”

I had moved away as fast as I could, embarrassed, how could I have not realized what was happening, have my daughter see me so… I look down as I reach in frustration into the Subzero we have below deck, my cock is big, that is simply anatomy and genetics, but it is raging hard, I can even faintly see a dot of precum staining the dark navy trunks. Damn! Grabbing two beers, popping one to take a settling guzzle, and sliding the other inside my suit, pressed down to my cock, a badly needed aid to subdue my clearly reemergent beast. “Ohhhhh…mmmmm”

A moan comes out, as many realizations come better into focus. The guilt is overwhelming that not only I had this reaction to my daughter’s guest, that I indulged my libido, and yet had been so unaware of my clearly growing arousal. Yet aroused I was, am, and somehow that brings an odd sort of comfort. Raising Mia, feeling the illogical, but unavoidable guilt of my wife’s death, I had boarded up my manhood, my desires, my libido, and it felt cleansing to know that man was still there, even if his arrival was somewhat unexpected and clearly, poorly timed.

The cold, nearly frozen can of Modelo does it’s work, the beast mellows and subsides, and while continuing to enjoy the cold brew in my hand, the other can be slid back into the fridge. This may be a sailboat, but the under carriage has two gorgeous master suites, each contained within one of the legs of the catarmaran, this side also having a fully equipped tally including Subzero refrigerator and Viking grill. We could sail to almost anywhere in the world on this boat and be fine, living in near luxury. Mia and I had done this a bit, but I hoped to do more, had even planned to take a month off this summer, maybe cruise down and enjoy the islands, Cayman’s and Caribbean, but now with Lexi, we’ll see?

Heart has just stopped pounding as close door to fridge, only to suddenly become aware again of my unintended transgression above. “Daddy?” Swallowing bubbling ale in my mouth and letting out sigh. I deserve whatever she wants to say? “Yes, Kitten.” Going back to pet names when she was a little girl, and I was her everything, not a shamed adult whose cock was caught, fantasizing and enjoying the visiting 18 year old cookie jar. Bracing myself for the worst, only to instead hear a purr.

“I did not mean to embarrass you Daddy, I was only teasing..” Eyes close, and head momentarily rolls back. “No, I’m sorry. I didn’t intend to .. I didn’t think I’d… “. I want to say it wasn’t what it looked like, except it clearly was, and I don’t lie to my daughter. It is a time for honesty. A Daddy/Daughter version of the birds and the bees. Body tenses, and then can’t help enjoy her arms wrapping around me, her hands splayed, her young body pressing in. “Forgive me?”

Smile creases lips as lump forms in … throat. “Forgive you? Baby girl I love you… forgiveness is a given, but the wrong person is apologizing.” Holding wrisets of tiny arms extended by person I love more than life itself, I turn and while keeing your arms hugging me, I put strong hands to cradle your cheeks. I look into eyes that I know I want to be the last thing I see when I do leave this earth.

”Sweetheart, I love you, more than anything. But I think we both know we are hitting a different stage of ourselves, and I am going to state the obvious, but you are a beautiful young woman, and I am a man.” I let her blues eyes look into mine, this is one of those moments and I want to take my time. “Can I ask, what is with this?” One hand leaver her cheek to run down string and edge of miniscule triangle barely concealing young nipples.

”Was it to test if I noticed you have become a woman? I do. Was it to wonder if I would find you, if a man will find you desirable, want you? They will and I would, God help me I would. But I am your Daddy, I will always be your Daddy. I am your safe place, your good place, the man who will love you no matter what, will support you no matter what you need. So if I can help validate you, give you confidence, you are gorgeous, unbelievably sexy, and will make men drool.”

A little smile, and I run my finger down the bridge of your knows, kiss your cheek, just below those eyes that help wrap me around her little finger. I wouldn’t want it any other way. “But baby girl, I am also realizing I am a man, and I have needs too … your little tease made me realize that. I don’t want that to upset you … okay?”

Mia

What is with this? You ask, and down two blue eyes go to where you’re tugging at the slim string. A blush does come from your question. What seemed like a good fun idea, a validation of some sort now feels a little seedy, and wrong.

“Just wanted to be a little brave, bolder in life. School was so smothering and so strict with everything. Every day. Make-up issues, hair issues, they find reasons to make you as bland as possible. Tug down your hem, Miss Harris..” She mocks in a shrill soft matronly like tone. “Tuck in your shirt, Miss Harris.” She stops there, “It was just stifling, Daddy.. I thought I’d be brave where I felt safe, try out things other girls do.” A peek up at you and there is that adoring smile and bashfulness in two staring blue eyes.

The idea of you going out there and dating again? She wants to cringe with the thought of it, “I don’t want a step mother.. but I understand.” It comes out quietly, slow too. Reluctant to speak those shameful words out loud. It is selfish of her and she knows it! You can’t live your life alone, for her. She’s grown now, soon to be on her own. Leaving you on your own, doesn’t seem fair. But it’s what she wants, perhaps a secret need to be everything you need so she isn’t replaced in your heart. Step-mothers replace daughters, in every single situation ever recorded through history and Disney!

A shifting motion, from foot to foot before squeezing you closer and holding on. The thought of losing you just terrifies her, be it death or to some unknown woman who will eventually steal your heart and time away. “Do you have to marry her?” Asks almost baby girl soft. A question that comes but before you can answer, there are a pair of toes wiggling at the top of the stairs, hesitant but curious where everyone went?

“Mia? You okay?” A foot comes down a step, then the other. One more step and knees bend to peek, but not wishing to intrude, halts descending further below deck uninvited.

Lexi

Where are they? I almost dozed off again, unaware of the drama of Mia below until I realized I am the only soul up top. Head popping up, glancing around a bit. I don’t see much of anything around us, the faint shoreline in the distance is just a darker shade of blue outline above a partially cloudy softer hue above. No boats, no giant man-eating sharks either. That’s a relief! Still.. Where have they gone off to?

My mind of course is going in a few directions, and I wonder if Mia is scolding her father or if you are scolding her? Maybe food? I am a bit hungry and more than a bit hot out here under this baking sun. Watching my old watch arms tick by the minutes, rolling at ten to once more lay face down. Another five or so before curiosity is making me antsy. What had Mia seen that sent him running below? Was he looking at my butt? Wishing I had paid more attention to the scene than lost in my own thoughts of infiltrating.. something! I still don’t know where the hell I can find proof of my father’s innocence.

Hearing a faint buzz, I am up, hand on hip, once shielding eyes, scanning the horizon. It’s growing closer, at a fast pace when I recognize a speed boat in the distance. Skier in tow, it doesn’t get too near to us, but it does send out a few honks of it’s horn before a wide arc of a u-turn and waving skier goes flying by. Good thing I wasn’t trying to sunbathe topless, that would be an interesting sight no doubt. Stomach growling, I give up watching the others turn about and go looking for my hostess and her hot daddy. They’ve been in hiding long enough, and awfully quiet too. Not that I am straining to eavesdrop their conversation, but I expected the bubbly bouncing blondie to return and harass me some more.

“Mia? You Okay?” Calling out, just in case. They could be in a serious family conversation and not appreciate interlopers popping in on quiet steps. A step down, and I pause. What if she is.. you know? Making more indecent moves on her dad? No… Would she? No, no.. Not Mia, I mean she’s been acting a little slutty today, but she is purer than I am. Maybe she wants to change that? She did seem a little jealous of his attention on me but maybe I just imagined her sour look and brief glances. Maybe so and most likely maybe not. He is her whole world, I get it. I’d be the same way with mine, had I had him here with me at any point since birth.

Sour thoughts, Lexi. Change your thinking! “Hi.. Anyone? I am sorry to interrupt?” A step down further, “Is there anything to eat on board?” as if on queue my stomach rumbles a little loudly in the stairwell. A heavy sigh as I see some feet when I bend just a bit, then recalling this swimsuit is a size too small, hurry to straighten back up before boobs pop out! That would be so embarrassing! I wait, I hear something but not clear words, Mia is speaking, giggled something and then comes into view to wave me down below.

“Kitchen is in here. Well, Gally.. “ Her hand reaching out to grasp mine, she tugs me down the stairs and into the room where she and you were just talking.

“I..” a blush, I’ve done nothing wrong, but suddenly feel a little at a loss for words. Grateful when Mia releases me and goes to the small fridge to hunt for something edible.

“We might have to turn back..” She says before starting her hunt for food.

“Thank you.” Our eyes meet and I smile without looking away or blushing, a broader smile as long as you hold my gaze, until twin dimples sink deep and you can see the pearly whites all neat in a row.

Last edited:
Mia

“Just wanted to be a little brave, bolder in life. School was so smothering and so strict with everything. Every day. Make-up issues, hair issues, they find reasons to make you as bland as possible. Tug down your hem, Miss Harris...“ She went on, as I looked into those blue eyes, watching the spunk of my little girl, God help me but I have noticed.

Arms wrap around as hand clasps wrist resting on cute little bump of tight, young ass. “Here is what I know, I know that as long as those blue eyes twinkle like they do …” Hand momentarily raises as index finger extends and playfully slides down bridge of button nose, “…and that little nose wiggles when you laugh or sneeze ….” Finger moves down and brushes across bottom lip, “… and those cherry lips have that cute little pout that just begs to be kissed ..”

Hand moves around to cradle chin, “…and those dimples….My God those dimples tease as perfect pearlies glisten….packaged in that face, encapsulated by that hair … all sitting on about the cutest and even I have to say, sexiest little package of a body, God has ever created … Baby Girl, it is impossible for you to be bland, it is impossible for you to be anything but breathtaking.”

Hand goes back to original spot, wrapped around her, as head bows and body leans in to softly, plant lingering kiss on dimpled cheek. “I know every Daddy thinks his little girl is the most special in the world, I just happen to be lucky enough that you actually are.”

She is so cute, but I know she is thinking. She knows I have needs, but I can tell the solution to that doesn’t thrill her, which only makes me love her more. “I don’t want a step mother.. but I understand.”

Chuckling, and pulling her tighter, “Hmmm, so you would prefer I take on lovers, any restrictions or suggestions? or perhaps you have a particular women in mind?” Little do either of us know that you may have brought one home for me, a lover, perhaps even more. I am teasing, but playfully, and both of us likely know we are walking a precipice that likely every very attractive father and daughter cannot help but tiptoe along, each of us just narcissistic enough to fall in love and unconsciously desire those who most replicate ourselves.

“Do you have to marry her?” Another tight squeeze. “Cutie I will never love anyone like I do you, I couldn’t, you have my heart, even more than Mommy ever did. But I’ll make you a deal, if I am thinking about getting married, I will let you know.. and I will give you every opportunity to convince me not to.” That is unintentionally provocative … or is it… I don’t even know… my daughter dressed as a little sex kitten is disorienting for all of us … but damn it, I want to be a good guy.

Lexi

It was an interesting time to interrupt, a moment of both closeness and itimacy, but perhaps on the border of going where no one should, luckily the chill of the beer can did not let my body react in ways I did not want it to.

“Mia? You okay?” Long glistening legs appear and walk down stlips, really no wonder I got hard, your body is a walking indecent proposal. The initial query goes unanswered, as does eyes are taking one last lingering look into mine as we both slowly, even reluctantly, release embrace. “Hi.. Anyone? I am sorry to interrupt?”

Daughter slowly turning out of my arms to face you, I look at you. “Sorry, Mia was just apologizing for teasing her father for having a MAN moment!” Chuckling, but I am going to come clean, I owe you an apology. Mia has already called you over and taken your hand.

Mia goes to look for food, and you stammer, looking at me, and then thanking me, and I have to tell the truth.

”No, I need to thank you, actually apologize to you... Lexi … up above.. I need to apologize .. while I was rubbing the lotion on to you … I … well I got aroused….very aroused” Taking a moment to see your reaction. “It wasn’t intentional, I promise and I didn’t even fully realize it until Mia pointed it out … “. Mia giggles, “HUGE!!!” Back in a teasing mode, our conversation over and past. “…. I guess it has just really been a long time since I have touched a woman .. other than my daughter… but I mean a real woman….”

Suddenly glancing over at Mia and seeing the pout, “You know what I mean ..” Jesus this topic is nothing but land mines. Looking back at you, “…and even though you are young, there is just no denying you are a woman, a beautiful woman .…Anyway, I am sorry … I can’t promise it won’t happen again … I am a man and it is biology … but I am truly sorry, I can promise you, I was not meaning to take advantage.”

This is the truth, the reality is I love slow, lingering sex, but also heated sex, passionate sex than can border extreme, but never, ever, not a single moment in my life have I ever done anything that was not consensual.

”What do we have here?” Suddenly Mia has opened one of the drawers…. “Oh, I have some nice sausage I can feed you…” Laughing, that came out way wrong. “Charcuterie I mean… I have some excellent cuts of meat, and cheeses, I think there are some grapes in that other drawer and we should have olives and almonds too. How about I whip this out… and bring it up to you ladies?”

That didn’t come out exactly right either, I can only imagine what you think of me… but I am honest and I think I’m harmless …. Aren’t I?

Mia is looking at me hard. Real, real hard and the sausage in her hands, with that look on her face, as eyes shift between me, and you until I finally put two and two together on what she was talking about being ‘huge!’. I try not to, I really do try here but it is so damned impossible with her lewd little brow wiggles and side glances at you and you, there just staring at me as you fumble through this apology. And I want to walk back up on deck with my flaming red face and rewind the damned decision to even walk down these steps just now! FUCK my life. I hadn’t known! Damn her and you and why did this need said? What is the point here? Are you both trying to make me so embarrassed I just go home?

Is this sabotage or genuine and WHO in the hell talks to their adult daughter and her friend about… I mean, WOW! Alright. So daddy dearest got a boner…. Overshare! Did I need to know he got a boner? Nope. Did it solve anything? Nope. Now here I stand, speechless, red in the face, I think I am both horrified to be put on this particular spot and aroused, can you get hard nipples when you’re so damned mortified you want to crawl under the decking? Don’t point out I am already under the fucking deck! Yes, I am yelling at my mind. I am not answering yet, so I am NOT insane here!

Just … mortified and aroused and where the hell can I look other than at you?! I must look like an utter moron, standing here and just staring.. Oh, and blinking. Okay Brain, I need some assistance here. In all my research and studies and reading and more reading and porn watching and smut novel devouring, was there EVER this kind of fucked up situation in all that… smut, like this? I am drawing a blank here and as you speak and stumble and stare at me, I can NOT keep my eyes on yours and hell almighty! I AM LOOKING AT YOUR CROTCH!?

Shift sideways, look at Mia!

“Sharr churry?” My mouth doesn’t want to repeat the word I heard quite clearly with any sort of accuracy, and Mia, the little witch, snickers! “Sorry.” Wetting lips, trying not to think of gorgeous man with… is big dick good? I am not sure, I’ve not seen a live penis in person to gage size differences nor have I had one, you know… I heard all the sayings and I’ve seen some ridiculous porn movies with monster.. appendages that just looks like it would hurt.

Don’t picture his dick! Stop it! I came here to .. Damn, I am hungry..

Fingers rub at stomach, Mia is unpacking things from the box and putting things into your reach, and with a smile you turn to get to work on your cheese and what nots. I need to look anywhere but at her or you and when I glance around, I can just smell the wealth of this vessel’s interior. Immaculate, rich white wood, marble looking tops, leather plush seating. Wooden cabinets with little interesting catch lock handles. The kid in me wants to snoop in each cupboard and see what wealthy people put on their boats, but the young woman raised by neighbor’s parents, had some manners ingrained into her on how to behave one’s self at other’s houses. Their boat, their house, same thing. Well, this one is, it’s massive as hell.

“Come on, let’s go up top and let him calm down.” Startled at the soft whisper in my ear, my head jerks up and nearly smacks into Mia’s. She giggles again, sounding more and more like a cutesy little she-devil than my friend at school. She is so up to no good, I just can’t seem to figure out what that something is. Maybe just exuberance to finally be home and free of that damned school? I catch her looking at her father as we head up, her hands patting my butt as I go to the stairs. Like a little kid in a toy store, she is just behaving oddly, but endearingly cute. Mischievous to be certain, I often wished I could read people’s minds, it would have saved me so much heartache and even potential troubles too.

Back up on deck once more, we both finish our sunscreen on ourselves, Mia focused and quiet but she hums softly this happy little sounding tune. Meanwhile in my head, I got the pulsing words from Hey Violent singing about guys her age, boy don’t I want to know the truth of those words. Maybe I should have lost my virginity before setting out on this crazy ass … rescue? Judgement? What do I call this exactly? Revenge seems cold, I don’t want to harm anyone, I just want the truth to come out. I want MY dad I’ve never known, to come home, to be that dad everyone else seems to always have… except me. Do I have daddy issues? Probably. When I find out what a daddy issue is, I will know for sure. GOD! Make the damned song STOP playing in my head!

I lay down on my back with an impatient bit of gusto I probably shouldn’t have permitted, bumping my head on the deck and causing Mia to burst into laughter. Rubbing it a bit I lay there and stifle a growl of irritation, “What!?” snaps a little catty of me, but Mia’s happiness makes me want to push her into the ocean. I feel like the butt of some joke with her today, but it could just be the nerves I am feeling, right? Certainly not that OTHER feeling! How could I know that other feeling, being a damned virgin!

“OH don’t be such a baby, we’re here to have fun! Smell that?” She sticks her nose into the air and inhales deeply.

“Careful, don’t suck in any bugs..” I tease back, trying to lighten the mood back a bit.

“It’s freedom!” Both her slim arms go sky high and fisted, a bump to the sky? A goal? Celebration indeed.. By making her dad’s dick hard… I wish I knew how I managed that when I was face down and unable to do more than freeze in place. Glad I don’t have a penis, bad enough when the nipples get hard. We always got the excuses though, we’re not aroused it’s… insert something there, and it works. Guys? Not so lucky. Can’t deny being horny with a tent in your shorts, now can you?

“indeed..” Responds just as you’re clearing the stairs with a tray in hands and smile on that sexy face.

“Daddy, Lexi needs fed, she’s HANGRY..” Bending towards me and almost shouting the word, my tongue instantly sticks out at her, trying not to laugh when she scrunches up her face at me.

“Such a dork!” whispers at her, sitting upright as your feet come near. “Are we sitting here then?” I glance up, only to find a tray just above my head and your crotch right in my damned face… Of course there is no tent there now but RIGHT in front of me. Just, hello. Dick meet Lexi, Lexi, this is my penis. He hangs with me on the daily… And blank mind and face and Oh hey! Look at that! The towel is fraying a bit, and eyes tug at that thread and yeah… We aren’t looking up. Nope! Wait until you sit down and Mia scoots over and let’s see the offerings to the stomach Goddess that doesn’t involve penis!

Last edited:
Shooing the girls away, I want a moment of time alone, taking my time to slice the Italian meats and specialty cheeses, arrange a pile of mini dill Birkenstock, a large dollop of Dijon mustard, and some cashews, almonds and crackers. Artfully splayed on the silver sErving tray, I need to focus on something, anything than the two young beauties barely dressed and on display above. Somehow I was proud that as the two of you left, I focused more on watching Lexi’s ass than my own daughters, as fi somehow that was a sign of more admirable character?

The last few moments with my daughter were intense, and in truth I found myself walking a precipice I had never imagined, actually considering an alternative I had never thought I would consider. Was it simply an artifact of my loneliness? I would have liked to have dismissed it as such, but I knew there was something more. A need so primal and so naturally intense, one that allowed a fatherly love, the care of one most cherished and treasured, that given the right or perhaps wrong opportunity could easily, wantonly cross a line, what should be an impossible, unapproachable chasm, and entertain perhaps the most physical and intense of love.

I needed time away, to regroup, first Lexi and then Mia, my libido was at Defcon 2, at least. How could I? I wanted to chastise myself, but another part, the devil on the other shoulder kept whispering, how can you not? Mia was one thing, but Lexi, she was gorgeous, so much like Gabriella, and she was an adult? It was wrong, I knew it was wrong, but there was no question she had stirred something, awoken something, and I needed to change something in my life. Let women, let sexuality back in and comfort, arouse, satisfy needs that clearly still raged strong.

”Snacks are served ladies!” Trying to sound light hearted not focusing on how I stop with my crotch only an extended tongue, very small reach away from Lexi. “Daddy, Lexi needs fed, she’s HANGRY..” Chuckling as the two tease, “Well, hopefully this will take care of it…“ Watching your eyes lift up, now your two eyes, level with my one eyed monster. “This is just for you two, I’ve got some for myself down below, I think I’ve interrupted enough.”

I want to stay, I am actually very curious about Lexi’s family, her background, just getting to know her. “Oh, Sweetie…” Referring to Mia, but inclusive of Lexi, “I think I’ve got both you girls all set, Lexi is going to work with me, she is interested in Finance….” I see the pout on Mia, “Stop, I have you set up with Judge Thompson, Carl Thompson from the Club, pretty impressive to intern for a Federal Judge.”

Mia is still frowning, even though she knows it is an incredible opportunity, it’s just that, “No fair, she gets to fly on your private jet, go to all those cool places, and I am in a Judge’s office … D A D D Y….” Comes the pouty tone. “Yep, I Federal Judges office, and if you do a good job, he will help you clerk with other judges, write your recommendations for law school in a few years. Sorry, honey, that is paying your dues. And Lexi, who knows, she might not even like private jets, late dinners in expensive restaurants and staying in the finest hoteLos….” Turning to you, winking, “Right Lexi, that isn’t for everyone?”

Mia stomps her foot, “Stop it, that’s not funny, we better do some really fun things on weekends!” My daughter is way too cute when she pouts, but I will leave that to Lexi. Going back down, I only have a few crackers with cheese and salami myself before a weather alert comes across the radio. Scurrying back up, I head to the wheel… “Mia, tell Lexi what to do, we need to get the sails back up, apparently bad weather is only ten miles or so out, we will be lucky to make it back to shore before it hits!”

Last edited:
Mia

It’s not funny! Yet, I am laughing and forcing a pout as merriment shines in blue eyes. I knew I’d be cooped up somewhere for the summer, I expected to be shoved back into the legal aid department in stuffy old case files and endless paperwork. Instead, Daddy got me working for Judge Thompson! I should be gleeful, bouncing around and kissing your cheek for finding me such a prominent man to work for, but it also means longer hours and downtown. Less time at home, here with you.

Chosen career path ahead of me, if I want to make real change and have a positive impact, I have to work for it. But.. damn! Already? I should have expected this though, you’re no slouch and do not promote any kind of procrastination either. Immediate action, immediate results. I can hear you lecture in my head without ever saying a word, we’ve had this conversation many, many times. I was a bit of a brat.. A tiny bit. OKAY! I was a HUGE brat from, well… I don’t want to think about that. I can see by Lexi’s expression she wasn’t expecting this news either.

“Congrats..” I tease her when she comes nearer to me, “Bitch..” A growling playful tone catches her stormy eyes and she smiles, a bit weakly at me. “It’ll be fine..” I am not sure if the idea of flying is what is causing Lexi to look so scared, but I think that’s the cause. Of course, back at school we played truth or dare a LOT and so I learned a lot about her in those long nights. She has fears, we all do. Flight is one of them, spiders is another. I don’t blame her there though, spiders are just creepy! With their crawly little legs and.. A full body shudder and my mind is back to the present. “Oh.. OH! Okay.. Lex.. “ I get up, brush, tug the scraps out of my butt and brush off my hands, show time!

My thoughts are still on my dad, his embarrassment earlier was cute. I don’t recall my dad ever looking so guilty, in his entire life! Like, ever. He was so flustered too, I wanted to tease him more but couldn’t do it. He’s been through a lot with the loss of mom… we both have. You joked about convincing you to not remarry, no doubt you’d stick to your word, even if said in jest. Still… She would have to be someone so remarkable, and even then, could I share you? I try not to think about a step-mother I don’t have and the feeling of loss in such thoughts. It is silly to think and feel this way, but I can’t seem to help it… or I don’t want to?

“Untie these..” I say, forcing a smile and moving down to the other end to work from there. Quickly doing so, the sails are freed and over I go to the crank. It’s motorized as well but the crank helps it go faster. Bent over, arm in a whirl and my head on the problem. Daddy needs some relief, companionship too. I just spent the year mostly alone, aside from Lexi and it was the most miserable time imaginable. How do you feel now, it’s been six, almost seven years since mom died in that accident. I’ve not ever seen you with another woman, no dates, nothing. Just me and work, and more work and even more work… I suppose you could have met up with someone while I was away at school, how would I know if you had or hadn’t? I wouldn’t but something tells me you’ve been a saint.

“Will you put our things away, I need to find something to wear.” It was getting a little chilly but it’s not the cool breeze that is bothering me, it’s the swimsuit I know you disprove of. May as well cover up, we’re headed in anyway. Your words from earlier are still on my mind, you made very good points. I know I am pretty, the baby face kind of sucks at times. I’d like to look more Megan Fox than Megan Trainor. While I have slimmed some, I am not hard bodied. Lexi is, she even has the angles and muscle tone and freaking six pack where I got the curvier form of my mother. I am pretty but am I sexy? Maybe. Fathers are biased when it comes to their daughters. Below deck I find my way into your room and closet, I know mom kept some pullovers in here of white and orchid print as well as some others, finding one I slip it on and tie it up. Less skin, but not so much covering that I feel old or anything. In the mirror I catch a glimpse and smile. I do look like mom a bit, not so much my daddy other than chin and eyes. I don’t mind though; your eyes always soften when you look at me. Maybe I remind you of mom more every day? This thought does give me butterflies and a feeling of deliciousness inside.

The room darkening a bit around me tells me that the storm has moved over the sun, time to get back up on deck and lend a hand, if needed. Looking at your bed for a moment, a little thought shimmies up into my mind and quickly it is pushed away. I need to meet a nice guy and date, need to focus on something other than you and your smile. Perhaps I can help you too, find a play mate… maybe?

Back