The Best Laid Plans

Beth is a fucking force of nature, primal with a raw energy that defies imagination. The moves, the words, the looks, each in glorious, synchronization, but completely unrehearsed, like watching a great jazz musician on a riff, jamming, it all comes together magically, gloriously, a pure result of having so much fucking natural talent.

She falls to the couch, deplete, the eye of the hurricane moving from a category 5 to a subtle, purring sea breeze. Squirted! I’d never had a woman squirt in her life, and I loved, catching some in my palm and lapping it up like the hound I feel myself being right now. Fuck you were great for my ego, and yes I’m spent, but I hate that it’s over. I hadn’t had sex in years and that is my comeback… like a washed up baseball player, brought out of retirement and gettting the walk off homer in games 7 of the world series in my only fucking at bat.

Collapsing down beside you, pulling you into my arms. “You are fucking fantastic …” Even I realize how the word fucking seems to be dominating both my mental and spoken vocabulary, but how can it not, Beth just gave me a sexual tsunami! “Seriously Beth, what the fuck? Are you always this good, I mean, you know I loved Sarah, God rest her soul, but my God, you are like nothing I have ever seen, felt, heard or enjoyed before. If there is a better fuck in this world, I … well .. thank you!”

There is no denying my awe or enjoyment of the woman I just had, “Are these a one time shot for you .. I mean I don’t mind being a pair of antlers hung in the study, but .. well my door is open, you don’t even have to knock.” My body is covered in sweat, the leather of the couch in sweat and cum. Leaning over I latch on your breast, and suckle a moment like a baby, replenishing my body of badly needed salt and just, well, you have great tits and not sure when I will. Et another chance to enjoy. Give it a little kiss, and sit back up.

“I .. .I’m not sure you knew, but ..” Pointing up, at the cameras in the room, there is more than one, “There is a movie of what we did here, and, I can destroy it .. “ Turning to look into your eyes, hoping you are still in the same kinky mood I am, “You could come over some time, and we could enjoy it together?” Pulling her on top of me, I grope her ass, kissing her in a bit more than post coital cuddling, but not trying to really start again.

Needing to be honest, “I .. I’m not really sure what I do here, other than let you know, this was great! I’d invite you to join us for dinner, but you …” Looking Beth up and down, a smile curling my lips, it just feel so good to look at a woman so thoroughly and gloriously fucked! “… you know. Although I am sure Mia would love to see you again.. I hope I do too.”

We talk a bit more, and then it is time to get dressed, see Beth out, and move on. Dinner? I hadn’t really planned, but suddenly feel a need to celebrate my coming out of hibernation. The girls won’t know why, but fuck it, tonight I want to celebrate being a man again, caveman style. Great steaks, baked potatoes, salad, and red wine, the good stuff, just like the meat, the girls are going to get treated to Wagu!

Clorox wipes clean the sex off the couch and hardwoods, she squirted! Keeps running through my mind. I may need to run a replay myself when I’m sure the girls aren’t around. The girls? I trot upstairs to clean up, knock on your door, and could swear I hear moans. “Honey, Aunt Beth just left, and I need to shower, feeling grimes from being on … the boat. She was sorry she missed spending more time with you, but I think she may be back soon.” Even spent I find my cock twitching positive affirmation to that thought.

”I’m going to make us a real dinner .. steaks, good ones, great wine .. Lexi likes that sort of thing doesn’t she?” I loved my daughter was not some finicky salads and water drinker, picking at her food and worrying about every ounce she put into her body. We Harris’ believed in eating strong and working it off! “I’m famished, don’t know about you?”

Not sure if she is even listening or I am talking to myself, not wanting to sound too giddy after having just gotten laid. “Not sure if you girls have plans, I was thinking we eat outside by the pool, I will set it up .. maybe play some pool, or hot tub, or watch a movie or.. are you two going out?” God I have so much fucking energy, sexual adrenaline now ripe within my system.

”Okay, I think I’m going to go take a cold plunge, shower, and get the grill going, plan on dinner in an hour or so!” About to walk away and then stop, turn and go back to talk more softly into closed door jam, “Honey, I am so glad you are home, I love you….”

Beth – Afterglow & Exit

She sure does like a man who knows how to praise a lady properly and as he goes on about how amazing she is, her smile just keeps growing and growing. Hard to talk with tingly, mostly numb mouth, and lips. Hell, ears are still ringing. A soft growly purr flows from the throat of one well-fucked woman. It would be so easy to bring this man to heel, easier than first thought.

“Mmmmm.. keep it.” Growls out, manicured fingers wrapping that nape and pulling that too talkative mouth back to a tight nipple. Arching into the suckle until same mouth is taken away again for MORE talking!?

NOPE!

“That is…” What can she say to that? Sweet? Fun sounding? A date? Best not to answer in the after glow of great sex, not one to make promises nor want a cuddle session afterwards, she is peeling herself out of his grip and sitting upright. “I better go..” comes out, interrupting something he was saying, but lingering and reeking of sex, while it might be interesting for most, it wasn’t her thing.

“So sweet..” A flash of wicked little grin, “But I know nothing here would fit me and I smell of sex.. Best I go home, maybe next time?” She lets it hang there in her flirty little purr of voice, grabbing her dress. A soft lingering kiss, turning almost molten before peeling out of his hands and out his front door. She needed a shower and a nap, but talk about the cheshire cat grin worn all the way home.

Lexi –

My face mashed to pillow, wrapping my head, is not helping muffle out the damned sounds! I can see it play out in my head, thanks Mia! I know all too well now, the details of your body, your voice when you’re aroused and that hard body, those hands… that control.

Fuck! There is no relief!! I can’t! I can’t and I won’t! I can think it, my body craves it, I feel that every time I roll over on this bed and my thighs flex, I am … Ashamed? Aroused? Both! I can see you pumping in and out of her, too fucking clearly for my own sanity.. What the fuck am I going to do now?

The throb in my body and visions in my head make me want to push down panty and run my fingers through the soaked line below begging me to give in, just do it.. Do it…. Do it…. Do it…. Each throb of blood pulsing through my veins is whispering at me to fuel and feed the visions in my head, and... cum… another part of my mind is taunting me for being so naïve and thinking for one second that a grown man who fucks like that with a grown woman who knows her skills, that I could possibly measure up to that!

HA!! What a fucking joke.

Frustrated and fed up with hearing those two go at it, I throw the pillow and get up to go shower when suddenly the noise is done. Frozen a moment, ears almost growing to hear better, yeah it’s over. FINALLY! Thank god, I can’t listen to no more of THAT! No doubt they’ll be all over each other at the dinner table, maybe I can cry off with too much sun excuse? I can’t stand the thought of watching them act like idiots at the table. And really!? Did they think we would NOT hear that commotion!?

Okay.. So it wasn’t that loud, was barely heard and only from this room. I sure as hell didn’t hear anything in his room nor his security room, if the recording wasn’t sharing their words and.... We wouldn’t have heard it at all.

Oh God! How am I going to face him at dinner?!

Rushing to the bathroom, the water is cranked on and in I go, almost too cold! TOO damned cold but fuck it feels so good… Even shivering I can feel the heat subsiding finally. The sadness comes swiftly and unexpectedly, feeling eyes tear up and lips begin to tremble.

“Oh no you don’t!” shaking my face under the spray, forcing away the feeling of defeat. I am all over the place since I got here, emotionally. Happy, sad, horny, and angry, in these damned cycles. I need it to stop, damn it! I am not going to cry and admit defeat before I even get started! I need a serious conquer-all-game-plan!

“Lex?” A small voice comes from the bathroom doorway, “Daddy mentioned grilling and the pool.” Her words trail off as I pause in washing. I hear her but I also hear her voice, it’s .. odd? Tight a bit, strained. Has Mia been crying? I am not going to peek out and see, call me coward but right now, after all that? Yeah, I don’t want to hear it or see it.

“Yeah?” I answer finally, spitting out the water drowning my mouth and nose. I can sense she wants to say more, perhaps behind the curtain she is over there with a million thoughts like mine? It is conflicting as fuck, so wrong but my god!

“I’m going to wear our spring break suit and sarong set.. You wanna match?” She sounds almost little girlish again. I don’t have the heart or will to tell her no, why not? They are more modest than our other bikinis and pretty yellow and orange flowered outfit, the sarong is long skirt like, tied at one hip and sheer enough but not. We did look real good in those outfits.

“Sure. Sounds good. How long?” Washing slowly, her voice is helping me regain some composure.

“Half-hour.. See you down stairs..” and off she goes, I hear the door shut out in the main room, she always did that on purpose to let me know when I was alone, as I did for her. Not sure why we did it or started that habit, it just sort of happened.. So question now? What do I do? How am I going to wiggle into his confidence with Beth fucking the man dry all the fucking time? Well, I am presuming this will continue, or has been an on-going thing and maybe Mia didn’t know until now? So many questions and I need a plan.. and I need to learn how to do what Beth had been doing.

A low whimper of sound comes from the shower, shifting the shower head to pelt cold water on the ache below and make it stop..

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * Dinner * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Barefoot, I left my hair loose and hanging down brushes the small of my back in gentle curls and waves, the sarong is tied low on hip bone and the bikini looks as great as it did on the first day. Glad it hadn’t faded with washing and time. This time I didn’t get lost, this time I found the kitchen easily and smiled as I came in to find Rick pulling salad mixings out of the refrigerator, “Can I help?” I ask as I stand so silent in the doorway, I think I startled him by the way his head snaps my way, eyes widen just the smallest bit.

Mia –

“Honey, Aunt Beth just left, and I need to shower, feeling grimes from being on … the boat. She was sorry she missed spending more time with you, but I think she may be back soon.” I hear you, but I locked my door, Dad! You jerk!

HOW COULD YOU!?

A soft little growl comes out of me, here on my bed on my back and knees wide, high and arching as fingers dip below the baby blue cottons I am wearing. Thumb flicking that little silky bow that rests on the elastic hem as two fingers forge their way southernly. Blood throbbing, body aching in need and all I see is you, Daddy. Always you…

I want to shout back, I DON’T CARE! That whore! You better stop talking and go away, you are ruining my mood with lame excuses and yet, knowing you are ten feet from me and I am .. masturbating!

OH GOD!

Fluttery pulse and throbbing body, two fingers dip in and out, you keep on talking.. I can hear your voice, that growl you made and imagine what you’re saying on the other side of that door is encouraging your not-so-little girl to keep going, show daddy..

”I’m going to make us a real dinner .. steaks, good ones, great wine .. Lexi likes that sort of thing doesn’t she?” You continue, but all I hear is “Show Daddy baby girl..” Fingers saw in and out, biting hard at lower lip as hips wiggle and dip, so glad my bed doesn’t squeak or groan right now! Grabbing a pillow with free hand, its mashed over my open mouth before I make a sound you DO hear!

Lexi likes lots of things, Daddy… a whimper the pillow eats up, hips dip and thighs strain to part wider, two slick digits are dipping deep and furiously, shifting to let pillow wobble precariously on gaped mouth as I try so hard to be quiet and frig my clit at the same time. I NEED to cum damn it!

“I’m famished, don’t know about you?” I hear you Dad..

Pulling two fingers from my pink slit, they vanish into my mouth where I exhale a hard breath and moan, sucking at them. Me too, Daddy.. Starving! A third finger joins and goes deeper into mouth, sawing in and out like I’d imagine your cock would… only to figure out my fingers are sad substitutes for your dick and let them, slick with saliva, pull free and shove back into aching pussy.

FUCK! Me too Daddy!

”Okay, I think I’m going to go take a cold plunge, shower, and get the grill going, plan on dinner in an hour or so!” About to walk away and then stop, turn and go back to talk more softly into closed door jam, “Honey, I am so glad you are home, I love you….”

Oh Fuck! Fuck meee! Tears spring up as climax hits instantly. Your tone, your words, I love you too! I love - fuck I am cumming! Rolling to my stomach, face down as ass churns around, grinding down on those three fingers. Ears ringing, heart is hammering and somewhere in my fractured soaring mind, I know you’re gone from my door, but I wanted so badly to open it just now!

What would you think of me if you witnessed this display of … wanton behavior? Is that the right words? I am not sure how long I’ve lain here, coming down from the clouds and finding that I finally have muscle control to get up. My heart is still hammering, my mind wondering if you heard me or not? I hope not… I think? I do know I can’t let Beth have you anymore, my heart can’t take that. Showering, the entire time my mind is on ways I can push you more towards one of us instead of .. her! I liked Aunt Beth… Didn’t exactly love her, she’s mom’s bestie, she’s always been there. So, she is family in a way. A whore that was amusing with all her conquests, until she went for you…

I got to get Lexi on my side, somehow? Not sure how but I will figure it out, I hope. Stopping by her room, I had already showered and dressed, but letting the subtle hint drop of matching tonight, I knew what I was doing but… I refuse to feel guilty, if he can ogle one, he can ogle both, right? He already admitted that we turned him on earlier… So? Why not use it to my advantage?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * Dinner * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Up to no good but amused as I sit at the smaller table, Dad on my right and Lexi on my left as they sit at each end facing one another. I catch her eyes as I push the fork laden with salad mixings into my mouth a bit further than one would normally put salad in their mouths. Yep, childish innuendo and Lexi’s eyes are going wide with a silent shake of her head my way and wide eyed ‘stop that!’ look. I can’t help but giggle at her expression. She is blushing, and I have NEVER seen her blush before, like never! She isn’t looking at you Daddy, but I don’t have that issue.

Do you know what I was doing behind my door while you were talking about dinner? My thoughts as you smile my way, chewing your steak. We make eye contact every time we speak to each other, and I just smile sweetly your way. If you knew… what would you do? Chewing my salad, I listen to the soft music playing quietly in the background as we all seem to be enjoying dinner far too much to talk a lot about anything.

“Daddy?” Shifting to put an elbow on the table and fix you with my doe eyes, “Can we have margaritas?” I ask because, well we aren’t twenty-one and, for two, you know how to make them just right. I know, I’ve stolen a few from the drink trays at these small gatherings a few times over the last year or so.

Even as I plunged into the icy cold tub, looked up on the wall, and watched the seconds tick off, I was thinking about what I had just done, and the night that still lied ahead. Beth was not a cuddler, and that was a relief. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do, I had enjoyed it, fuck I had enjoyed it, every decadent x rated minute of it. Maybe Beth was exactly what I needed to break my shackles, renegage the man I still was and could be.

Earlier in the day had started the flame, a rush of oxygen on long idle embers, had seen wisps of flames, Mia’s flirting, Lexi’s reaction as I massaged her, and became aroused. With Beth I had made confessions, not under duress but in the heat of passion. Earlier today my love and protectiveness of my little girl, had raged into a type of desire that I didn’t think I wanted to admit, but could not deny.

Beth had sensed it or I was as easy to read as a broken down poker player, but she had flown pure kerosene on those flames and reared a fucking inferno. Jesus it felt good to be sucked like that, fuck like that, the dirty mouth of an experienced seductress, the body of pure nymphomaniac. If Beth was sexual heroine, I might be a junkie.

What was wrong with me, was I that desperate, I didn’t really like the woman, but I loved fucking her. “Maybe next time..” She had said, perhaps there would be a next time, I could imagine turning her down, not unless something changed very much for the better .. after all, a starving man… well you know the rest.

My body was buzzing with sex, and had to come down from that high, Jesus, even outside my Mia’s bedroom it was as if I smelled sex, pheromones rushing through my body, like my sweet little girl was inside, spread, waiting and wanting me to claim her. Had to laugh at myself, yeah right, yes she was flirty, but actually wanting me, let alone her new friend, get a grip old man!

1…2…3…head goes down and completely under F U U U C K, is screamed in absolute anguish into the abyss of the ice! Always blowing out, never sucking in, that hast to be five seconds, up I come and breathe in and exhale. How did damn near getting frost bite on 99% of your body suddenly become the health tip of the 2020’s. Yet grabbing the ladder, and climbing out, I do feel great, inflammation doesn’t have a chance against the arctic siege.

Cock has turtled like a mother fucker, wanting to crawl back inside me, and I can feel the edge subsiding. Maybe we can just have a normal dinner, a hard ride of Beth, an icy swim followed by near equally cold shower, that should temper even my run away libido from this suddenly wanting Tomcat from succumbing to the catnip of my Mia or her sexy Lexi!

The steaks had been aged for over a month, pulled out and put on a slab, seasoned, the grill was firing. Lexi was the first, popping down in a swrong, MY GOD, bright colors perfectly contrasting, slender young leg teasing out of hip high slit, tight little top caressing and propping up young breasts, not really requiring propping.

“Can I help?” Can’t help but bite lip softly as gaze into young eyes, I have already taken in your outfit, and Daddy Likes! “Of course, I really can’t imagine turning you down … how about tossing the salad?” A little chuckle, thank God she doesn’t know the urban definition of that, Beth would, but little Lexi provides a much more provocative mental image to such a wanton act.

Poor girl, so innocent while I am not, need to stop, these young sweet girls I know can take a PG evening and make a man crave XXX. I cannot go there. Deep breath.. release… “if you can just take this…” slipping an 8 inch cucumber into her delicate hand, the comparison of its dimensions to my own tool that just enjoyed Beth’s depths, is not lost on me, but thank God Lexi has no idea. “Cut 8-10 slices about an 1/8 of and inch thick, then chop those two carrots and those four radishes, and we should be good. The lettuce is in the stainless bowl on the bed of ice over there, spin it and pour in the Italian dressing, and we will be good to go.”

i have had the large, farmers marked selected, baked potatoes cooking in tin foil on the grill for the past hour, the coals are at full heat, and I sear the steaks hard on each side, searing until the meat slides easily off on each side and I know the steaks are a perfect medium rare, all the way through.

The salad is tossed and the tub of butter and sour cream and chives are out on the small poolside table. Lanterns are lit around the infinity pool reflecting back off the still waters, another candle in a hurricane lights the table. “Both MY girls are here.. “ Smiling as Mia is the last, just as dinner is served, she will lead dishes later, unless we get deterred.

“I want one of you on each side of me …” Teasing as there is no choice as we are a triangle of sorts however we configure the seating. Lexi won’t look at me, seems shy. “I know this is a lot, but I want you here, I hope you can start to feel like this is home.” Taking my hand lightly rubbing it up and down her forearm, there is a spark I cannot deny, but don’t pull back, I can’t let this be sexual, you are my guest, and I must be the adult.

The food scrumptous, if I do say so myself, for all of Lexi’s downcast gazes, Mia looks right at me, if not through me?
You look like you’re up to mischief Baby Girl …” and you are. “Daddy, can we have margaritas?” Your looks sizzle, I can feel my body clench, in a good way, a very bad, good way.

”Well that depends, are you ladies headed out, or staying here with me? If you’re staying here, I told you this was a celebration, and so Margaritas feel festive don’t you thnk? Mine are strong, though, so be careful!“. Getting up, I have all I need out hear, fresh limes, mix, salt, Cuervo, the best triple sec, even a blender. “Frozen or on the rocks ladies, and salt or no salt?” Suddenly laughing, I’ve had two glasses of the Prisoner Cabernet I opened for dinner. “But, Baby Girl, if yo want to do friendly shots, I will have to say no.. or at least I should!” Giving you a wink and turning to open the tequila …

Lexi –

The cucumber.. Looking from your eyes and smile to the offered vegetable, I can’t help but compare the food with the man handing it over to me. “I can..” Handle a lot? Handle this, you? Dinner! I can feel the blush creep into my face, the heat of your gaze as you watch me washing this meaty thing in the sink. Visions of slipping this whole thing into my mouth with you watching, almost makes me giggle. I can’t do it! I couldn’t but do I want to try and see your face when I do.

No! No, that is wrong. Sheesh! I need to stop these train of thoughts.. I need to smack Mia for exposing me to the damned video cameras! I stop watching as my stomach drops with the sudden thought.. What if he has video cameras pointed at or in the safety room? Oh. MY. GOD! I am trembling, my stomach doing summersaults and some part of me wishes there are some and then the mortified mind screams out a very loud, NO!!

Looking up, our eyes meet again, handing me more things to chop up. Did you shower? I wonder, as I do not smell sex on you or that woman. You must have, I would hope so .. considering how close we are in the kitchen. Be a hard scent to hide, wouldn’t it? “Thank you, Sir.” Whispers quietly, embarrassed from my thoughts, the smile reveals something to you. I see you witness it, but do not linger on your features to see if you know my secrets or not.

Chopping is almost soothing, except every time you step near me. I find myself stiffening, at first and then slowly I find that I want you just a bit closer. You smell delicious, not sure if its your soap or cologne, but it is appealing. A flutter of heartbeat and warming of skin that prickles in little bumps all over, the only little warnings I get when you step near, I don’t dare look up into your face. Afraid you’d read me like an open book, some raunchy tell-all.. That I do not need.

Somewhere between chopping and Mia’s saucy entrance, my mind has shifting to game-plan mode. How do I seduce you? What does a younger woman know or have that Beth doesn’t? Other than my looks and I am doubting that will get me too far.. Would it? Ineptitude in adult things might not endear me to you but I am very smart. Perhaps with work?

Mia –

I look at you, but not right at you. More through than at, but I am still flushed from my orgasms. Sitting here, freshly showered and changed, you can’t smell me any more, now I scent of jasmine and soap. I was tempted not to wash my hands or my body, let the faint scent of pussy be that payback to torture you with but then I thought about it and the idea of pushing you back at Beth didn’t sit well. You slut!

“Hi Daddy..” A husky playful growl of sound as kiss is pressed to your cheek so near your ear that I whispered to you my greeting. Hands on you, wrapping arms around your middle and a side hug as I do so. “Smells good! I am starving..” But the words do not match the act about to be taken. Into my chair I go, hearing your words about being between us, I catch Lexi’s eyes and grin a bit. Only she can see it as I faced her, but the look I know is lecherous.

“Yeah, Sexy Lexi, come sit closer..” I help her move her plate, her chair and bring her much closer than even I am sitting… but not for long, lifting to scoot closer, I beam this sweet girl smile at you and then across the table to my bestie.

“We’re not going anywhere, Dad. Promise.” A little pink hook is offered up to ‘pinky promise’, soft bubbles of laughter coming. I feel drunk and angry, a bad combination? I’m not sure, I feel both vengeful and horny, happy and in a catty mood too. That.. woman! Is fucking up my summer plans, something I can’t let her get away with.

We eat in silence, Lexi is giving me narrowed glares from time to time, especially with me pushing my fork deeper into my mouth than I should be, making soft moaning noises as I eat the meat.

“Delicious, Daddy..I do love how you do your meat.” A sweet, dimpled smile and innocent large eyed look, chewing the steak as you look up at me. “Strong, salted, and definitely frozen..” I glance at Lexi, “Lex?” Probing the kettle.

Lexi –

Jesus girl! What the fuck are you doing with your food? It’s just.. ridiculous and lewd! I am not sure if I want to laugh or groan and cover my face. She is purposely doing things almost too exaggerated. Drinking her water, slowly. Making moaning noises as she eats, pushing things far down her throat I KNOW there aren’t any fucking teeth back THAT far girl! I swear to god if I gave her a banana right now she’d put on a stupid show.

Why is she behaving like this? Beth must have really pissed her off, she’s almost mocking with her antics. “Uh.. Frozen please, salt yes..” I hurry and add in what I like, “A few shots would be nice.” Without thinking of consequences of what alcohol will do to me. A limited amount will be good, I can hold my liquor and behave myself. Though I tend to be more and more relaxed the drunker I get, I tend to forget decorum.

Okay! So a shot, just one and ONE drink! Hard rule, no exceptions! Mia’s grinning at me, no doubt she recalls quite well what happens when I get drunk. The last time we got a little toooo friendly on a dance floor, not that I mind. She is a sexy little thing, and her tongue? Yeah, she’s got a gift for more than gab.. being a lawyer would suit her perfectly with that mouth. I find myself grinning back at Mia, the earlier tensions melting from the fore front of my mind and right on into fun time.

“Not like last time, Mia.” I warn her in a soft voice, but not soft enough. When I glance at you, recalling you are here with us, I can see your questioning eyes shifting between Mia and me.

“No fun, Lexi..” is her response and giggle. One that says to me she is NOT going to behave herself even with her father present. Opening my mouth to say something to her, I give up as I watch her grin turn into a sweet smile. One of those smiles that suggests she’s harmless.. she ain’t! Protesting will only encourage her to do worse, so yeah. DON’T rise to the bait.

“So bad..” a grin spreads despite my efforts to keep myself controlled. Damn her!

Dinner Prep

Lexi

The knife given you, is the best from Germany, a blade so sharp it could split a hair or even shave a face, or other even more sensitive parts, if so inclined. Cut straight through a finger, particularly of such a delicate young hand, no problem. You grab the cuc from my hand, a firm grip and begin doing as I ask. “Lexi…” I almost said Sexy, I really did, Jesus, but hot young girl in a sarong brings all sorts of Freudian mishaps into play. “Do you mind…”

In a way only and older man could, supremely confident and largely oblivious to any #metoo bullshit, sliding over next to you, slipping one hand around your back, lightly brushing it before strong hand grips firm young hip and waist, my other hand closing over your non knife wielding, cucumber holding hand. “This knife is incredibly sharp… “ Needing to look over your shoulder, and somewhat down your cleavage to where the hands are doing their work. My breath is on your shoulder and cheek, good thing I rebrushed my teeth. Wearing a white linen shirt, untucked with shirt sleeves rolled up, and a gunmetal blue pair of swimming shorts, I could go out in this or hop in a hot tub.

Yet it is the feel of my swimsuit against your sarong, or more accurately my crotch agains your firm hip and buttock, that makes me take pause. Feeling a need to apologize, “I’m sorry, I am a bit old school, and sometimes more handsy than I should be, I just tend to explain things best by learning, and I’d like this summer to be good for you.” Yet I don’t move, don’t push back from your ass, simply having my crotch remain and my cock enjoy the somewhat harmless friction, while we both deal with the other 8 inch monster in question.

Taking your hand, I curl your fingers, digging your nails lightly into the green skin, “Don’t worry digging your nails in a bit only makes it better…. Now, angle your fingers a bit and take the flat edge of the knife. Slide it along the back of your knuckles to slice …” Moving my hand from your hip, it briefly glides up your waist, only to move up, find your forearm and glide down your soft skin, tickling every hair, to your hand which grips the knife. My body wrapping around you from behind in a gentle hug, gripping your knife hand with mine, we do a couple of slices together. Your back lightly brushes my chest our bodies moving as one, “Mmmm, good girl … you handle that well.” Not being specific as to the knife or the eight inch cucumber.

Before I release you, I give your cheek a friendly peck, my whiskers brushing your soft cheek before lips only light brush, the kiss so innocent, the sensation, so not. “I’m glad Mia brought you home Lexi, I hope you enjoy this summer.”

Dinner

Mia & Lexi

The way you say Daddy isn’t fair, and I am not the only man who would feel a spark go through his body at your tone. Yet, I love it, and damn me for taking such an innocent word and starting to feel a bit naughty about it. The heat of your breath, and then how your lips linger by my ear, yet I never dream you are doing this intentionally. I feel goosebumps though, the good kind. “Hi Baby Girl….” My tone is far more buttery, I love you.

My initial statement was innocent, all the rest is not. As each of you pulls closer, even you say Sexy Lexi, so I am not completely a pervert, or at least not the only one. You ladies are close, but my objection is fsigned at best, briefly touching both of your thighs, before moving my hands up to put my napkin on waist. “I’m not sure I am supposed to be the meat in your sandwich … “ I tease you back, “but whoever would be lucky meat.”

I love the way Mia eats the steak I prepared. “I’m sorry for my daughter Lexi, but she has been taught to appreciate really good meat, and I have to be honest, I sort of like it when a lady doesn’t hold back, so you should be free to simply enjoy here, delicate manners are for formal parties, when it’s just us, I like to see and hear you enjoy what I serve.” Laughing and giving Mia a little squeezed on her bare thigh of her leg currently uncovered by the sarong.

Starting to get up to mix the drinks, “Okay, if you are promising to stay here with me, I don’t mind you getting tipsy, I will make sure you both get to bed safely.” Mia places her order, but it is Lexi who says she wants to do a shot. “Are you girls sure, the shots are going to hit a lot quicker than if we only do margaritas…” But then I think, what the hell, maybe it is still the afterglow of Beth, and body shots are definitely pushing the line I was trying to make sure I didn’t, but glancing back over my shoulder at them, when will I get this chance again that Mia actually wants to do something like this with her old dad?

”Okay, last time sounds like a story? I don’t think it is fair to bring up something like that and then not tell me what happened, do you?” Wanting to tease, ”…and is this a story you tell or demonstrate?” Giving a wink to Lexi, “I think you’re telling me my baby girl got a little naughty .. or was it you?”

It is all fun and games, and it is fun to watch them giggling and talking even though I can’t hear a word. I am standing at the bar, blender whirring, as I make the margaritas, and pull out six shot glasses, filling them with the best tequila I own, Clase Azul Repasado, very strong, but silky smooth, just the tiniest of burns going down, making your whole body feel giddy, relaxed and enjoying the moment. Sliced up two limes into eight pieces, two extras in case extra shots were ordered, a shaker of salt.

Using the lime juice on the rim of the glasses, before grinding them in salt, the blender has worked the ice, Cointreau, lime juice, aguave nectar and tequila into one delicious frappe. Pouring each of us a glass and the rest into a pitcher so everyone can have at least one more, I realize that this could be quite the drunkfest. I am in such a good mood though, and no one is leaving the building, why not cut loose, plus with this fine of tequila, hangovers are minimal.

Coming back to the table, “Okay, first this is the good stuff, you can sip or throw it back but it should go down nice and smooth. Two, I brought six glasses, so everyone can do one off of each other, or were you two not wanting to include old dad?”

Lexi –

You are so oblivious to her antics, not even really looking at her as she does these things, and when you do glance up? That daughter of yours is quick as shit to act innocent! I want to kick her as much as I want to laugh at what she is doing. Her with her sultry little looks, grins and waggling brows as she lips a piece of steak like it’s cock. It is hard not to spit out food with laughter but some how I manage to keep some composure. Even with you lecturing me on enjoying one’s meal… If only you knew!

“The last time your little angel talked me into a few too many drinks got me on the dance floor..” I pause there, as I can’t tell you ALL that went on, trying to recover from almost spilling it all, I grab my glass of water and take a drink.

She’s smirking! That little shit! I can see her face while you are up and off to make drinks, she’s mouthing some pretty bad stuff she did with her mouth and hands the last time!

“Drunk and dancing doesn’t work well…” I say in a grumble and try not to giggle or growl at her across the table. Tell you how your little girl felt me up with the whole dance floor crowd pressing in on us? That her hands and others were all over me that night? How would you respond if I shared how Mia ran her tongue over all the places not covered and some just within material? Doubt you would see her the same way. Drunk and horny and her wandering hands lead to one hell of a night and weekend in our dorm room.

Flushed, I have to try and shift my attention away from the past and those thoughts. Watching her watch you, I know what is going through Mia’s mind, her words return to my mind. How do I tell her what she almost walked in on? I am betting she’d want details. I lean in to whisper, “Don’t you dare or I will spill too..” I warn as she merely grins at me. Not like much happened, right? Just a little kiss on the cheek and helping hand so I didn't cut myself.. Right?

“Your dad got real close helping me with the .. salad..” I say it softly, so I know you do not hear us, but I say it in a way to tell her what went on without the words, waiting to see if her fiery temper and anger returns and is directed at me or not? I wait, looking into her blue eyes and all I see is a little look, one that isn’t anger not quite hurt but her eyes light up with that wicked little gleam I recognize.

I had expected her to get mad, to get irritated and to take back what she had suggested about me and you, but nothing but a smile comes. Slowly but it’s there and growing. Questions rise in my eyes, I know she can see it. “Really Mia? Nothing, just smile?” I whisper still while the blender and such is going on across the way. Lifting her cup, she smiles wider and takes a drink before leaning onto the table and nearer to me, her words just floor me.

No changing her mind, she feels what she feels and even knowing what I do and how much she longs to replace Beth and even me in your life, replace her mother? I am not sure, but it’s not fatal attraction, but out of pure love.. and seeing it, kind of kills the whole sinful as fuck line of thinking. I mean, I can see why she loves you so much. You are her only parent left but you spoil her … you also love her very deeply too. I can see that all over your face. I wonder, if roles were reversed, would you have done what my dad did and run? No.. I think you’d fight for your family. I don’t want to think these things though, damn it!

“Where’s those shots? I need one.” Hard edged, I get up and ignore the confused and little bit hurt look on Mia’s face. It’s not her fault, it’s just life is a bitch sometimes and I got goals to reach. For her.. For Mia you would do anything, no doubt about that. I am pretty sure that you hide your Hyde well from her. Amused a bit, I reach out and grab Mia’s hand and with my eyes, apologize for the brisk manner I stood and spoke. “Let’s relax, shall we? A shot, the hot tub?” I tug her with me, her frown returning to a playful smile. My thoughts and behavior are all over the place since I got here, we all need to unwind.

Get him out of my head…

Mia –

Leaning in to whisper, cup in my hand is held firmly, “Feel his cock against your ass?” whispered so softly, silky with desire because I can see that happening. I know how you like to teach things Daddy, hands on and directive. Very clear and always encouraging but the body pressing between you and that counter was none other than sexy Lexi.. How could you not get aroused? I can see her shock at my question. I see her flush, I know something went on! But what?! I want to know but I know she wont talk in front of you.

Later. I am positive I can get her to confess anything later on.. A few drinks in her and Lexi is so malleable and relaxed, such fun too. So soft when her guard is down, sweet and sultry that comes natural. I have to work at it to be like Lexi, and worst part is that the girl doesn’t even realize! I want to ask her more about what went on, or what her decision is about that whole seduction thing but she looks a little angry? No, not angry but dead set on something? Did I say something to upset her?

“Where are these shots?” She says to me, taking me by hand and tugging. Right! “Drinks!” a little grin and whoop! And off we go, two feral little things bee line for your mini bar and scoot around the opposite side of you to watch the final preparations. “Body shots, Dad?! So bad..” Giggling as I am, can tell that I am not at all shocked at this notion.

“Body..” Lexi says, her head tipping down to look at the row of six shot glasses all full and clear, “Shots..” A nervous little tremor in her fingertips as she tucks her dark hair behind her ear and looks between us. I know I am totally cheshire cat right now and nodding my head, “Yep! Me first!” That way when it rolls around, I get to lick it off of you Daddy. “Yes, me, then you and then Dad!” Up onto the bar stool I hop and grin at Lexi. “Salt your hand, Lex..” I grab a wedge and place it in my mouth, take up the shot glass and wait for her. Pulse picking up speed, I grin at her with a dare on my face.

If all goes according to MY plan, Ms. Vulture Cunt will be a thought of the past..

Lexi –

This is such a bad, bad idea. SO bad! I know it. I can sense it, I’ve done it.. and with her dad here?! Lord.. I sigh heavily, take the salt shaker and look back at Mia, that damned look on her face is daring me!

Okay Miss Not-So-Innocent, let’s play. Dare me will you!

“My hand? Oh no.. Nope. Too easy miss Bossy britches. You wanted to have fun..” I grin at her, press her knees apart and step in closer, our eyes meet as we are eye to eye, almost the exact same size and height. Thumb and fingers spread on her little cute jawbone and tilt her head to face her father. Bending a little, my tongue comes out and runs across her collar bone. Up I go, without looking at either of them, and over the wet line I sprinkle salt.

“Drink ready?” I glance up at her darkening eyes as her head nods a bit, mouth full of lime, so she can’t protest much. A grin flashes the dimples and grab the drink, shoot it, swallow and then down to her body. My tongue broad and flat glides one end to the other to scoop salt off of her, then up to her mouth and the waiting slice of lime. Taking it into teeth and mouth, I suck and pull it from her mouth and suck it all down.

SOUR! Oh my god! Eyes water and cheeks cave as fingers rip that slice from mouth. “OH HELL!” Just bursts out, wiping lips with the back of my hand as I place the shot glass and rind onto the small bar top. I can see Mia’s face as I let go and turned back her way, she has this look on her face of trouble making, if that little secretive grin is any indicator?

“Daddy, it’s Lexi’s turn!” She hops up and moves around the bar to push you towards me. Oh boy! Uh.. man! My eyes get wide before I catch that look on her face, she is hoping I balk at this! Why? You look a little concerned as well, did you not realize the direction this was going before making body shots?

“Yes, It is!” A grin, I can be bold damn it! Up onto the stool I climb and settle, brushing my hair back from my throat and face, my smile spreading as I hold out the saltshaker for you to take. Turning enough to pick up a wedge, our eyes meet as I turn back to you with lime in my teeth and lips.

The last time your little angel talked me into a few too many drinks got me on the dance floor..” You don’t continue wanting me to draw the necessary and perhaps even obvious conclusion. Yet, I’m not sure and suddenly damn curious!

“Do you remember the song? I’d love to see how you girls dance? Was it
To attract some boy, or purely for yourselves?”

Pointing to the speakers all meant for outside use, “Has Mia explained to you the electronics around here? I have a massive record collection, any era, and if you’ve never played real
Vinyl, there is nothing that compares to it. I trust the two of you to treat my babies right?”

I see the two of you sitting there, your sarongs both innocent and seductive as hell. “Would you mind if I played an old favorite, I just had an inspiration.” Eyes flitting briefly between you, acknowledging the roles you each play. I hop inside for an instant and put on a Sinatra classic. “The Way You Look Tonight”.

Coming back looking at Mia , I see the grin, I honestly don’t know the extent of it. But it was only My Girls, My loves, who get Sinatra. Her mother, her and now you too. Beth was never
getting Sinatra.

Start putting everything on the tray, if either of you would ever like to dance to this, I’ll never say no.” It was on of Mia’s mother’s favorite songs, but looking at the two of you, you would take a back seat to no one as the light from the torches dances off your eyes and smooth young skin.

Suddenly remembering, “Lexi I should warn you, there is also video security almost everywhere. I had an old partner who tried to break into my office, must have been 19 years now, it was a sad thing. Anyway, ever since then I’ve kept state of the art 24 hour security so …” Giving you a wink, if you are going to do something you don’t want filmed, you kinda got
To tell me…” A little chuckle, “And the hope I’ll turn it off…” pointing at my smiling daughter, “This one, I wouldn’t trust at all.”

Giving Mia a playful peck on forehead before getting up to make drinks. As I slip behind the bar, your comment, “Drunk and dancing doesn’t work well…” Makes me chuckle.

“Au contraire, some day when your ancient like me, some of your best memories will be time spent in exactly that condition. Everybody thinks I’m super conservative, but if you can’t cut loose every now and then, why live at all.” Looking at my Mia, you see the love, “You’d be surprised but I enjoy My Girl’s mischief as much as I do her sweet heart.” It is not a line, pure fatherly pride and knowledge of my priorities.

“Yes, shots!” Typically I hate shots but tonight I’m all in. I am learning as I get older, any yime my daughter still wants me to participate I won’t say no. And if there is even a hint they still
Look at me with a bit of sexy gleam in their eyes? Then, Hell yeah!!

It was quite a show watching the two of you, this is a classic game of one upsmanship. A time to let that internal exhibitionist or voyeur get a breath of fresh air and their moment in yhe candlelight. I appreciated the two of you, both cute as buttons staying PG. Sexy, but controlled.

Now it’s Lexi’s tirn and by default mine. Lime in mouth as you face me, our eyes meet. “ So tempting…” I chuckle. Turning you so your back is to me, on hand grips your hip and the bare soft skin of you lean waist. The other hand pulls your hair back and around revealing your ear, cheek and neck, I want you to feel the razor stubble of a real man against your cheek, not the peach fuzz of a boy. My lips brush/slide up your cheek, until my teeth gently bit your ear lobe. Mia is trying to get as good a view as possible which makes me smile.

Nibbling on yout ear lobe, sliding down, my tongue starts on where your neck meets your jaw line, and I lick down your neck and across the top of your one shoulder line. Backing away, salt precisely applied, lips now latch on. Softly sucking salt and young skn, all the way back up. When I finish I am grinning, “you taste good”

Shot thrown back, one gulp, such a waste. Cocking head as I turn you to face me, now both hands grip you, mouth open enough to enclose lime and latch to yours. Tongue extends to retrieve citrus, and perhaps lightly touch yours, teeth clamp, lime now mine to bite suck and wince. “Sour indeed!” A quick full body shudder, as only now do I release my hold of you.

Only one question to ask? “Which one of you ladies wants to do me?”

Lexi –

So tempting?

Is that what you said, it is what I heard? Our eyes remain locked for the longest time and suddenly I am feeling this nervousness that has my hand trembling and my blood rushing so quickly I feel almost dizzy. The thunder of my heart beating stutters, staggers and then drops to my stomach when you reach out to touch me, turning me around and I fight back both the urge of flight and the gasp rising out of my throat.

Behind me, pressing close but not, my head is reeling and when my eyes open, Mia is shifting around the bar with this look on her face. This expectant, hungry and yes even eager expression that exposes her voyeuristic desire. Entranced, that is what’s on her face, those blue eyes. Longing softens her lips, and her breathing looks a bit labored as well. Is she getting off on this?!

I can’t help thinking that this was a VERY bad idea, but thinking is getting a bit difficult with you touching me. The goosebumps rise swiftly, and nipples tighten almost painfully up into the material cradling my breasts. Your soft baritone is almost whispering to me, skimming fingertips brush hair back and you breathe to my nape.

FUCK!

Everything inside just instantly ignited into inferno, clenching tight and throbbing. I can’t help the shudder that comes from such soft contact and I know you felt me just now do so. Was it necessary for you to nibble on my ear like that!? My eyes snap open wide and Mia, fucking little witch, giggles! Pearly whites all nicely in a row in her lecherous grin. That girl! I glare at her but before I can open my mouth she is offering up Daddy a nice full shot glass.

I swear that tongue gliding across my neck, shoulder, feels like it’s sliding along my sex, under my bikini and coaxing me to seep into said gusset below. I stiffen! I have to! If I don’t lock knees I may sink down to the floor, or worse! Moan in pleasure, it was moan or lock knees. Since I could not possibly give into the heat, it was knees!

I can’t. I just can’t! He mentioned my dad and a break in, He is responsible for my life going to shit. For my mom moving me to some crap hole in Florida, for numerous step dads and absent mother fleeing some ghost of her past. I can’t give in, I have got to get control over how I react with you, to you. The salt! Jesus! Can the body melt into a boneless pile of needy heat from this? My answer, in short? YES! Fingers reach out to bar top edge and grab on, until turned around to see those blue eyes, so like your daughter’s, pinning me, then the lime between my lips and everything inside me wants to lean in closer. I can’t… Despite the denial and affirmation and determination… Am I really determined here? Why am I leaning in for you, tilting my head and bringing my mouth up to your level to take? … Yeah, I am SO determined right now…

The spell over me you weave is a dangerous one and I know somewhere in my heart that you aren’t even trying to do this to me. Are you? I doubt it, not after that marathon in the den. I know my eyes must have darkened just now, the feel of your tongue sliding along my lower lip was almost like you were licking somewhere else.. Aroused, feeling both feral and agitated, I slip from the barstool and from between you and it, as soon as you release me. A flush coming over me, and one I don’t even try to hide from your eyes. I feel you and her watching me, both with obvious different thoughts and all I can see and hear is you and Beth fucking, moaning, talking dirty as fuck to one another.

“Mia..” I tried to lightly speak, a grasp for humor from a parched throat and thundering system, that heat making me feel light headed and feral. I had to get some distance from you, from Mia’s eyes and so I slip out from between and nominate Mia as I unwrap the sarong from around my hips and walk my ass over to the pool. I need something cold, something to help with the nipples, the saturated gusset and how best to hide in plain sight?

The Pool!

In I dive and swim, the shock of the water not nearly gratifying as I thought it would be, the fucking thing is heated! How fair is that? Damn it! Still, I swim from shallow to the deeper end and then surface. Let Mia handle that because if I put my mouth on you….

Mia -

“You heard the lady, MY TURN!” A bubbly giggle and there I am, right in your personal space. “You’re too tall, Dad.. Sit.” Pushing you until you cave and sit on the stool.

“Open up..” Comes with a playful flirty little grin as hand presses on the inner knee of one leg until you cooperate further and spread for me. “Hmmmm… where do I want to.. salt …I wonder?” Making a show of looking you over, our eyes meet every few seconds and I just smile sweetly.

“Not many options, Daddy.. Your shirt is in the way.” I know what I am doing and even go so far as to give you a playful pout with a rather direct order. I know you’ll do it, not because I am in charge but because you do like to give me what I want, if it is reasonable.

I watched your eyes as you lapped that salt off Lexi, I saw her reactions to you though you might not have saw them all. You make her pulse do crazy shit as much as you drive me wild. It was working! If I can’t have you in that way, you should have someone sweet and worthy of you and your generous heart and love. Lexi is rough around the edges but she has a golden heart, I know in time she will feel more comfortable with us and show you her sweet side. Give it time.. and pressure.

“Doesn’t he look amazing, Lex?” I call out to my friend in the pool who I can feel side eyeing us as we sit here. Your shirt now a mini trophy in my hands, I wave it around and grin at you before I give it a toss over the other nearby stool. You sit up straighter, still half a head taller than me sitting down, but this works. If I thought that small bar could hold all of you comfortably, I’d have suggested laying down. No.. No I can’t lick my dad’s stomach!

I take my time, pretending to hunt the best spot to put the salt on you but I just can not stop ogling the bronze tanned near hairless skin in front of me. If I could get you naked, Daddy… Expelling some pent up air from lungs, I step in closer and bring the wedge to your lips. I wish I could salt those… My skin is tingling and my thoughts are so far from daughterly right now. Can you see it in my eyes? I hope so and I also hope not. I’d probably flee of embarrassment if you knew my sinful thoughts. I was raised better than that.. Wasn’t I? I am not sure, it is all a little blurred right now.

Heart and mind wanting something not allowed, maybe that is the allure of you? Not your smile, or the scent of you, or the way you hold me when I don’t feel very well. The belly laughs and your eyes always proud of me even when I was mouthy and defiant, that love never waned. Without thinking of it, my hand lifts to caress over collar bone and shoulder, where you had licked Lexi a moment ago. Eyes traveling your toned muscle and bone. I should really hurry this up before I am called chicken or Lexi notices my lingering. I like being this close to you though, I feel safe here.

“I am going to do something different…. I think!” I announce proudly, bravely and I look you right into matching eyes, and smile even brighter. “Hold this..” I hand you the shot into one hand and then the wedge is then given to your other hand. “I love you, Daddy..” Comes out in a soft girly growl before I brush the tip of my nose to yours, our breathing mingling, yours smells of alcohol. Tilting my head, I move in close to your mouth, tilt my head and let the soft silky wet slide of tongue trace across your mouth, mostly your full lower lip, from one corner to the other.

And at the end, a smile and sigh, hovering a second before I take the saltshaker and tilt it to your lips. Into you I get further, until the package of yours is pressing softly into my stomach and my breasts are brushing your chest every so often with just the right shift and breathing state of our bodies.

Taking your hand with the shot in it, I help you lift it to my mouth and pour. Holding it in my mouth a moment as cheeks billow out, before a little toss and swallow. Coming back to your lips, where I swipe along that line once more and take a bit of you and as much as salt as I can from your lips into my mouth. Then with a sour face, fetch the wedge and bite into it, sucking as teeth pulverize the pulp over my tongue and then one last swallow!

“WOO!” Face really sucked up and eyes watering, I can not see you too clearly now Dad but did I maybe affect you just a little? I am too scared to find out and I quickly turn from you and your embrace and untie my sarong. “A swim is exactly what I need!” No it’s not! It’s not at all what I NEED, but it will have to do. Soon work will start and career will come to mind and I can get some distance and sanity back in my life because I am so close to throwing out fear and caution and doing something I am pretty sure you’d hate me for.

“C’mon Dad! Margaritas for the hot tub, but a nice swim first..” I just jump in cannon ball style and douse Lexi in the process, coming up for air sputtering and laughing as I swim into her and mash up close.

“Hey you..” I flirt with her in an exaggerated tone and waggle of brows, both comical and cute, “Come here often?” and what do I get for my smooth moves?! WATER! IN MY FACE! She splashed me!? I need to burn off this .. craving and get some control back. Fucking day one for fuck sake! It is going to be a very long summer… I need laid or someone’s tongue up my pussy.

Lexi

Pushing buttons that need not, should not be pushed, it all comes too naturally. That god damned, … well blessed, and magical Beth hand pulled back from the near dead a man long forgotten. I had convinced myself I was okay, better even without sex, without considering myself a sexual being that not only enjoyed, but felt most alive when sexually aroused.

It was a reasonable, almost self defensive response, look at all the pain and time it had taken in mourning my wife’s death, in caring for and growing my daughter into the amazing young woman who now eagerly leaned in and watched with an enthusiasm that bless her sweet little young soul, vacillated between eager and predatory. “You want to tease and get Daddy in trouble don’t you?” The question rhetorical. I loved her mischievous side, it had always been there, right below the pure white hair and the angelic blue eyes, but it now had a new edge, and God help me, I was enjoying it.

Of course while she was encouraging, the object of my questionable behavior was a girl who just might be sweeter, perhaps with a better internal voice as to right and wrong, that I suddenly felt complicit with my daughter in trying to corrupt, the only question to what degree. They hadn’t shown me the dance, but fortunately, or unfortunately, I had an idea of just how salacious the writhing of their young bodies together, lubricated with liquor, yet simply responding to the age old commands of hedonistic desire, might have engaged. Deep down I wondered, would they sometime show me, did I want to see it, I tried my best to avoid the question that I was quite certain, and ashamedly, knew the answer.

“Tempting?” Yes, I had said it, but what was worse perhaps, is how true it was. There was something about you, freshness, innocence, I was sure you were bright, like a diamond that had yet to be crafted into the precious gem within. Although trying to repress it, and subsequently overwhelmed by Beth’s raw sexual aggression, it was the massaging of the oils into you, the feel of your young body, the softness of your skin, and the reaction to my touch, that had given me such a hard on that I had to excuse myself. All I could hope was you hadn’t noticed?

Yet now, given a second chance, the ability to show constraint, appropriateness, I indulge, while not pornographic, certainly more than a father to your friend. A few things I cannot unnotice, there is a soft sweetness to your skin, both in smell and taste as I nibble on your ear, bad Daddy, but so tempting.

I do not see myself as predatory, as there is nothing I wouldn’t do for Mia or any of her friends, and there are no strings. This is different, I have not seduced or even pushed, this is mutual, consensual, and in all aspects still innocent. Yet sensations, temptations are not. I don’t want to have the debate with myself, I simply want to be, enjoy, and neither push for anything nor remove myself from something that feels so inherently good.

Despite my exhaustive dalliance of this afternoon, I have been away for a long time, but your body’s reaction, that stiffening is not discomfort, or at least not of the unpleasant sign. I feel it, I sense it, and it pleases me, to know a man my age might have that effect on one so young and beautiful. There is a waft of your musk, inhaling as I lick shoulder, grateful for the positive review. I am not taking this anywhere, I have no right nor invitation, and even then, I likely wouldn’t. But this connection, this feel is so damned good. Yet after lime is retrieved, lips latched, tongues ever so briefly interlaced, was it intentional, you can decide, did it send a spark, YES!

Yet the haste with which you slip away, not looking left or right, but arcing young ass and toned legs into the air before plunging below, I wonder if I should apologize, but I know better. When a woman has that urgent of need to cool what you have heated, you can only enjoy a certain satisfaction and look in admiration at the firm young ass, and the bunching of her bottoms that needs cooling. Yes we watch, Mia and I, but it is all good, loving, supportive, and a night that still seems brimming with potential.

Mia

“You heard the lady, MY TURN!” Such an enthusiastic changing of the guard. “I’m almost afraid to ask what this might entail?” Teasing my daughter, “I am seeing a new side of you MY Mia … “ I do not elaborate, nor do I suggest it is a side I am not both scared by and tremendously enjoying. Should such chemistry exist between a father and daughter? I don’t know, yet there is nothing tawdry about it, that I am sure. Of our own species we are both visually compelling, if not stunning, both with strong sense of liking ourselves, unable to hide the attraction to another so like us. Yet there is so much more, so much we have shared, such closeness, you represent all the best aspects of me, the ones I most like, yet you are so much more. “Or you’re too small … “

Eyes twinkle, “No, you’re perfect, I’m too big.” Letting you adjust me, or bend me around your little finger. I don’t mind, little girls were made for indulgence, I can discipline, you know I can, and I have taught you, work hard and earn it, but you have done all I’ve asked, and could never disappoint, even if you tried.

If you were not my daughter, would I still be as infatuated, perhaps it would be different, but no less genuine. You are spectacular My Mia, and I know you know I think so, and it is part of what fills you with such

You are such a flirt, that didn’t come from Mom, probably me, definitely me. Legs spread, as saucy little voice continues to tease, “Well, it darn well better be someplace where the sun has toughened skin a bit?” Raising brow in playful rebuke, as if you would actually pull down trunks and lace salt trail along cock that is already twitchng from all that is taking place. We are more bark than bite, we both know it, but it is fun, isn’t it? And there is an underlying feeling that neither of us exactly knows where this is trending, and neither necessarily ruling anything out, choosing simply to ignore.

You strip me, compliment me, “Be careful of flattery Kitten … “ More teasing, as you toss my shirt like a trophy, as soon we will all be done to only our suits, getting wet, having fun. Eyes take a moment to focus, only on you, “You were always a beauty sweetheart, but ….” Proud smile creases lips, even as you plan your torment, “Wow, Kitten, just wow!”

You take your time, I see wheels turning, wondering what you might be up to next, and truthfully loving the suspense. “Different? Different how?” Responding to your declaration. But instead of actions, it’s words, “I love you Daddy.” Can you see the tear form, the lump in throat ashamed of increasing lump in shorts, only a whisper possible, “And I love you Kitten… it will always be you.” Not knowing how those words might resonate with show from earlier. That was heat, this is love, at its purest. Mmm, how I love and have missed those Eskimo kisses, making a vow right then and there to never allow more than a brief period to pass between us without reconnecting and enjoying you.

But then an action so unexpected it caught me breathless, tantalizing slip of pink tongue playing across my lips, so tempting to press in meeting tongue with tongue, but that is not this game. Whetted as none other could, I sit transfixed, more scared of doing something wrong than doing nothing at all. My god, that felt incredible I felt it shoot through my body, in my toes, but… also in my cock. “Oh Kitten…” Mind moans but luckily voice stays silent. Breath held, I don’t realize how hard I now am, until your firm little tummy presses into me, into it, and salt is danced across lips. Your tongue will be back, now certain, and eyes stare into yours, I don’t back away.

Hands reach out, to grip waist, not hard, but needing, yet fingers find too much of bikini bottomed clad ass, yet I hold, this is a moment, we may have few if any like it again, but we have it, as intense as it is sweet. There is a grin, feeling you this close, this much mine, as sweet head tilts, and the sweetest tongue ever again dances across lips. Is Lexi watching, what does she think, what should she, what should I? I stay, I enjoy, when your little girl wants to give this much, expose herself so fully, you simply appreciate and enjoy the treasure she is.

You drink, that goes down to easy, and then back, and you feel my grip tighten slowly as you again taste my lips, beginning to end, I give you as much time as you want. It is incredible to feel you, smell you, feel your heartbeat, feel mine in this moment. It doesn’t last long, but in certain ways feels like forever. “WOO!” Cutest scrunch of nose at sour lime, so necessary to break this charm. “Woo, indeed….” Is subtly repeated for only your ears. But do you hear the next, “Thank you Kitten…” Did I even say it out loud?

“Yes, you two ladies make a man need something cold!” It is both a compliment and a warning. I can’t hide the bulge in my trunks, but I can move fast, and dive down deep. C’mon cold water, do your job, I need shrinkage, and want it now! Rising to surface, “Margaritas and hot tub is a good idea, I’m not sure what I was thinking with two rounds of shots, a Margarita sounds perfect.” Yet they are there, they could still be done, but will they, should they, will all of us still be involved? Questions for later in this story.

You two are splashing and saying things without saying things, such is the psychic power of girls, women, whatever you are now? Physically you’re women, there is no denying, but otherwise, I guess I’m finding out. But thoughts turn to taking a bit of sizzle from the electricity that has been buzzing at the bar. We played this game when she was young, time after time I yelled out, only to hear the giggling replies. Turning, swimming to the other end, turning back, eyes closed, smile ear to ear.

She won’t expect it, Mia that is, hopefully Lexi also knows game, baritone voice booms out loud and strong, “MARCO!” And now wait for replies ….

Lexi & Mia –

“Come oooon!” Mia is tugging on me, grinning as she does. “It will be fun, just one more?” I shake my head at that suggestion. I have no desire to do stupid, nor spend the night sick to my stomach. I know she wants to do another, I watched her as she licked at your lips and fit herself indecently up against your body. She played it well, acting that innocent little girl of yours to the T in innocent.

“I can’t, Mia. Stop it..” A bubble of laughter comes, her hands sliding my ribs and hip, tickling me! “You know how sick I can get if I drink too much.. Just do my shot for me. Or let’s have a margarita?” She is contemplating my suggestion when we hear that splash and waves rock against us and into the pool side. When you come up and yell out “Marco!” Mia makes this squeal of a sound and grabs onto me, nearly pulling me under before I grab the ledge and hold us both up.

“What?” I ask, but she chimes up with, “POLO!” and giggles, pushing me forward and away from where you tread water, eyes shut. I don’t understand but it looks like.. keep away? No, not tossing anything. This is new.

“You have to answer but you got to try and not get tagged. If Daddy touches you or catches you, you’re it..” She whispers but it’s not exactly quietly!

“oooh.. okay..” this is silly but she pushes off to give you wide arc and grins as she winds her way around behind you as quietly as she can. No one told me rules, are there any rules? I presume we have to stay IN the pool.. Quick thinking as you come nearer, I sink under and swim along the wall before you can reach for me. Clearing the water, I turn to see your hands out, reaching the poolside without finding either of us. I think I may have caught your attention with the kick of my feet launching me away from you as you are turning my way.

Childish Games?

I don’t know what brought it to mind? A minute ago I had my daughter between my legs, pressing her body into my aroused and ever Harding crotch, her soft tongue painting my lips, not once but twice. She had felt far too good there, I did not want to think about it how her blikini covered bottom, had fit so nicely, snugly and protectively into my strong hands. My body heat suddenly running so high I thought I might simultaneously combust, so I had dived into the water, moving quickly not wanting to put my obvious arousal any more on display than it already was, trying to clear my mind of thoughts, first of Lexi, next of Mia that I knew were so forbidden.

Leaving the tray of margaritas on the edge of the hot tub, all bodies needed cooling before heating again. The water should have been colder, but it did its part, not shrinkage, but at least ebbing that tide. I needed to take this edge of, step back from this sexual line that somehow we had all been moving toward, hopefully unintentionally, all day long. What better way than invoke a game that took MY Mia back to her childhood. Hours spent in the pool, her little head bobbing her blue eyes sparkling, “Daddy, play?” Eyes closing, smile flashing, dimples doing their best to make offer I couldn’t refuse, her young voice arcing into the air, “Marco, Daddy, Marco…” And me willingly, lovingly playing along, “Polo, Kitten… Polo.”

So now it was my turn, and as I called it out, the giggle of pure glee I heard back let me know she not only remembered, but it evoked the same sweet memories. Almost stopping to ask Lexi’s indulgence, but hoping she knew the game, it was not hard, or at least would quickly catch on. I hear Mia softly explain and game was on, hoping a bit of innocent fun would do us all good before drinking and hot tubbing continued? “Marco…” called again, it was amazing when eyes were shut how similar the voices of the girls were. “DA DA … DA DA” Putting my fingers up behind my head, to convey a fin, I hear Mia giggle, as I sound the anthem from jaws, the girls knowing a shark is in the water.

“Polo .. Polo” I hear back. One is behind me, the other moving in front, they have me surrounded, choices need to be made. “DA DA .. DA DA” is repeated, to giggles, they are both fun, little girls still in many ways in such developming, beautiful female bodies. I am a lucky man, I know it, and my smile shows my enjoyment of all. “You two are being bad, making Daddy make choices.”

I am laughing and call out once more, “Marco!” … “Polo, Polo… comes back in near unison. Faking like I’mo going to turn, only to hear a splash in front of me. A dive, a reach, a grasp, fingers touch flesh, then fabrics as fist closes, OH NO, and fabric gives way, I know what I have in my hand, it is a top, one of theirs, far to easily removed. Dare not open eyes, dare not realize which bounty I’ve claimed, … oh how quickly innocence fades, and all I can do is keep eyes shut tight, be a gentleman and voice, in all truthfulness, “Uh.. oh… I .. I’m sorry!”

Lexi -

This is so silly! I can’t help but giggle and avoid! Shit, you move fast, almost effortlessly. Like a damned fish.. Then you start that Jaws theme and, shark is replacing fish and .. well, far more accurate in my mind. I am keeping a safe distance, and moving slow, quiet as possible while Mia is having a field day over there teasing you with her giggles. Her movements around you are little, also seemingly a fish as she gets close time and time again, only to swim out of reach far enough to answer you. Using her voice to mask my own location, we are almost in sync with our responses.

“Polo!” Not near as loud as Mia, and well disguised.. Or so I thought! You keep moving my way despite Mia’s ruckus nearer to you, is the sound throwing you off or are you sensing a wounded bird routine meant to distract you from your real target? I watch you, skim through the pool, eyes shut, not even one peek! Who doesn’t cheat at these games? Obviously not you. I am not sure why that surprises me, I expected good natured cheating in a game like this, but you don’t seem to be doing so, and your smile is devastatingly gorgeous. …. Fuck…

It's the second call and Mia pops up right in front of your path, calling out in response, “Polo!” giggling, gasping when you almost reach her and diving a little too late to avoid your hands. She wanted caught, I can tell that much by the look on her face. Of course she does, why wouldn’t she? You have her giggling so much, she reminds me of group of girls at a mall somewhere whispering about boys. You lunge, grab and pull free a … trophy? I burst out laughing almost hysterically as one topless Mia shoots up out of her dive, yelling, “DAD!”

Mia –

Thank you, Dad. For all the swimming lessons, hours on the ocean, in the pool.. I move like a damned mermaid, thanks to your insistence. “One can never be fully prepared for what the water can do.” Or something like that. Thanks to your insistence I learn to swim like a fish, I can. So this game here, is fun as hell! I am much bigger now, I can actually swim around you and away from you quick enough not to get caught.. Until I want to be.

Each dive I am privy to your body, the view of those shorts hugging your ass, your dick, watching your muscles flex and even how strong your feet look standing in chest deep water. Lapping around you to pop up and speak or not, giggle or merely enjoy the view was like some hypnotic water ballet. My pulse is pumping, be it from this game or the taste of you still on my lips. Well, not really but It feels like it. I came very close to crossing that line. Indecent but you didn’t pull away from me either. Didn’t shy away, didn’t scold me or try and put me out of your embrace. Is that a good sign?

I can see Lexi underwater, avoiding you at all costs. It makes me grin a bit, not sure why though. I am pretty sure that what she saw happening earlier also turned her on. She sure as hell has been flustered since we got here. I am used to it I guess, every woman I’ve ever known who has met you has reacted like this. Slut or bashful, never anyone with indifference or immunity to your handsome face and sexy smile. I know I am not immune and I grew up with you. My look at Lexi is one of those, ‘you can run but you cant hide!’

“Polo!” Looking up to see I am about to be cornered, I dive for freedom, thinking I had the space and finding out, the hard way, I didn’t! Both eyes go wide, strings are hooked and pulled! What the fuck? Feet plant and up to the surface I shoot, clearing the water and sputtering out, “DAD!” shocked, I tied that tighter than that! Didn’t I? But the look on your face, well, eyes are slammed tight shut but the look on your face is so… so sheepish! The grin spreads, then that stupid giggle I can’t seem to help escapes. “A gentleman doesn’t peek, Daddy!” Scolds playfully, my hands go to each shoulder as I tread, your fist coming down with my top in it and your apology repeating.

In deep enough water that I wrap my legs around your waist and let my hands go free to claim my top back. Face to face, your eyes still are mashed shut and well, “So cute..” is the softly spoken words, my laughter still barely contained. So now I am in a dilemma, do I let go of your waist to hold onto shoulders, have you help me with retying my top or do I hang on by my legs and put my top back on without your assistance? Decisions, decisions. “You won, Daddy.. Caught me fair and square..” I hear body exiting pool and glance over to see Lexi wading up the stairs.

“Where you going girl?” I call, eyes on her cute ass until she pauses to respond with, “Getting tired, been a long day. Was going to sit in the hot tub, if that’s okay?” I let you answer her, trying to get my top back on is proving difficult. Releasing your waist, both arms wrap your neck as an anchor, one hand fisted around bathing suit top as two peaked pert nipples are pressing into your chest. “Need to go into shallow water, Dad.. I can’t float and put my top back on..” Is the excuse I make in a sullen voice as if that is truly my issue, smiling when you peek out at me, and just to my eyes too.

Oh yeah, you can feel them.. My smile is sweet, innocent, hopeful my hero will rescue me.. knowing you will.

I can’t hide the grin, despite playing the anthem of the great white. There is not a doubt in my mind Mia is tempting fate, and I would like to peak, see if she is emboldening Lexi at all. The poor girl has to be wondering what the hell she has gotten herself into, and she is not alone. Never has Mia come home like this. And add Beth to the mix and the long time sweetness of our Daddy/Daughter romance has moved from something from Disney to bordering on Penthouse. Was it inevitable, my having been so long alone, her so long playing my significant other, all along growing into a beautiful and increasingly fierce young woman.

I had raise her as such, to not hide being a woman, wear it, own it, and take a back seat to no one, do not let society dictate who you are or what should be your expectations, blaze your own trail and know Daddy was behind you. So, I know my little porpoise/mermaid of a daughter is loving every minute of this, tempting the hunter, being the bait, while alluding my best attempts.

Given the noise I assume I dive for Lexi, as this last sound was more subtle, hence the greater mortification at surfacing with the bounty of a beautiful young woman’s top in my hand, the obvious conclusion being the now half naked lass I have so uncovered. So many conflicting feelings rush through body and mind as I emerge, top in hand. Question of owner thankfully answered, “DAD!” Wave of relief and perhaps a nudge of disappointment washes over body, it was an accident, but a certain curiosity is growing regarding the appeal of our young guest, an appeal that keeps rearing despite attempts to suppress.

Yet, now I knew my Baby Girl was in front of me, and her voice expressed excitement, not anger or even embarrassment. Was this supposed to happen, was my mistake, my little girl’s plan? Are there really any such thing as pure accidents? Of course she hadn’t planned this, I was being silly. God I love that giggle, so sweet, yet perhaps not so innocent? “A gentleman doesn’t peek, Daddy!” Is that a dare or a statement, so much lilt and fun in that voice, God I love that voice. “Of course not Kitten .. a gentleman doesn’t.” Leaving you to ponder just how much of a gentleman I am, yet knowing I have no intention to peek, despite tantalizing temptation.

Raising the top up over my head, “Did you lose something?” Two can tease, and yes flirt, just keep those eyes shut tight! Yet I feel those young legs wrap around my waist, “So cute..” Is soft purr, it is okay to be madly in love with one’s daughter, right? “Yes, you certainly are.. “ Come equally soft and private response, meant for Mia’s ears only. Strong and powerful standing there, feeling my daughter’s love as her legs squeeze me so tight, so good, I don’t want her to ever let go, physically or spiritually. Lowering hand to allow you to reestablish propriety.

“You won, Daddy.. Caught me fair and square..” Smile on lips almost hurts, it is so sincere. Hand reaches down to grip you and help keep you in place, “Well this is quite the reward.. but I think you need this?” Did I ask a question, as if foregoing it, could even be an option. Head turns, eyes still shut to sound in distance, your back and forth with Lexi, realizing I am not being a very good host. “Of course, we’ll be there in a minute, the pitcher is right there, we just need to get our little mermaid fixed up.”

Turning back to you, my hand now cupping your tight little ass in support, handing you the top. Your arms wrap around my neck, your hard little nipples pressing into my chest are like searing brands that pulse below. Damn, I know I’m getting hard, don’t want to, can’t help it, feel it pressing a bit against your bottom, luckily temperature of water helps temper a bit, yet I feel you slip, and bulge presses a bit more, but at angle you’re at, no way to avoid. I feel you struggling, “Need to go into shallow water, Dad.. I can’t float and put my top back on..” Of course, yet you don’t move, don’t swim away, staying and expecting me to carry you, like when you were a little girl and fell asleep as I carried you out of the carnival, one too many roller coasters ridden.

“Of course Kitten….” Moving, slowly, eyes need to flutter open, and blues meet blues… yet I see those light pink little nubs, not staring but peripheral betrays. Stopping, just taking in this moment, holding you as near to naked as I probably ever will, I feel emotion overwhelms. “I wish Mom could see the spectacular woman you’ve grown into … she’d be so proud… “ A few more steps, as water moves from shoulder deep, to mid chest and lower. “I hope you know how much I love you … I dare anyone to ever love you more.” Two more steps, and we are waist deep, and I let my hand slip away, up your back, just staring into those magical eyes. What happens next was neither planned or regretted, leaning down to softly, gently kiss your lips. Mouth very closed, just loving my little girl before I let you slip away.

Turning to let you change, “See you in the hot tub…” The rest is up to you, doing best to walk at angle exiting pool and backing into hot tub. Reaching for the pitcher, pouring not one margarita but two and then sitting safe distance from Lexi, and raising my glass, “How do you like it?” Taking a much needed gulp.

Mia –

My pulse is wild, I know alcohol is helping me feel so carefree and happy, not that I’m not but it is magnified. Just like these feelings in my mind, in my body and I am enjoying the sensations that I still feel pulsating through me. I swallow a lump, watching you exit the pool. Those hard sculpted lines of muscle and the way you move. Images flash through my mind, more now that I have seen what you did earlier. I could feel you, pressing to my sex, as we stood in the pool. I didn’t mean for my top to come off, just to be IT!

WOW!

My body is throbbing, places that shouldn’t be, but should, are. It’s delicious.. It’s forbidden! It’s so damn good, my longing levels are going through the atmosphere right now. I felt you, against me, and still do. Tying my top back on is quick work but I linger at thigh depth water level and adjust each little bunched triangle over each pert nipple, knowing you can see me… but will you look? I don’t dare glance up until done, listening to Lexi ask about the preferences in how one drinks a margarita. She is so naïve at times, but amusing too and sweet.

Making my way out of the water, approaching with a sweet smile and hunting eyes, I sink into the water right beside Lexi and across from you. “Looks like next time, I’m it.” Is the grinning tease and wink. Turning to Lexi, laying my head onto her shoulder with a big grin on my face to ask, “Are you having fun yet?” Under water, clear warm water lit up by lights below, my hand comes down to rest upon her thigh and rub, as if soothing. I know she is tired, it’s been a long day. A real long day and both of us have had some serious surprises too. She smiles at me, nodding and I can see that the alcohol is relaxing her more and more.

“Good. Can’t have our guest unhappy or bored..” Our eyes meet and smiles match near perfect. A girl coded look and grin. Despite the long day and .. raciness of the afternoon, we are both having a great time. It is what I wanted for our summer before adulthood demanded we career, grow up and get responsible and shit. Not fun. Not fun at all. Of course, my plan was to come home and lure my Daddy into my bed. Lexi changed those plans a little, but I don’t regret her coming along. Perhaps it will work out easier this way? I keep chickening out on going through with the action, of course fear is the main stay. I don’t want to lose my dad because I have an unhealthy obsession with him. No, not obsession, just love. A whole lot of love.

You catch my attention with the offered drink and over to you I stand and move, only to sit nearer. “Thank you Daddy..” Head tucking to your shoulder, hand coming down to your thigh whilst the other tips the salt rimmed drink to my mouth. Drinking deeply, my hand strokes in tender motion over your thigh, smile spreading, “Delicious..” tongue lapping up more salt off that rim before I drink deeply. I can see Lexi’s eyes on us, on me and I know her thoughts too. She knows what I am up to, judging by her wide eyes and stern little looks whenever you aren’t looking at her. She knows what I am working on here, and that just makes me smile, almost grin out right. I know I must have a naughty look on my face, because she looks both shocked and aroused and scolding! How she can do that with her eyes, I don’t know. They remind me of you, but when ever you’re looking, I am back to the sweetheart daddy’s girl full of almost innocent eyes.

Lexi

“I am not sure, what are my options?” I never really thought about a margarita as having options. “Salt, please.” Usually I do a few shots and call it good, it’s not safe to have a larger drink at college parties. Nine times out of ten, someone’s spiking it when you aren’t looking. Get into habits as you grow up, learn things. Like spiked drinks happen when you have one to hold onto for longer than a single shot. Not a problem or worry here, of course not! That’s silly, but I do feel a little inadequate not knowing how or what or even it’s contents. So, I ask you.

A stupid question but I don’t care, it is giving you something to talk about and do, and me time to adjust. Mia, lord that girl is going to give me heart troubles! So damned bad but so damned cute too! I want to throttle her and her suggestive behavior, as much as I want to help! What the fuck is wrong with me? I came here to do a job, to get proof. I feel like I am slowly being seduced into a world of dark depravity, and perhaps I am?

It's hard not to notice her overt actions and the sweet way you unwind from her antics. With patience, and seemingly a lot of love. I see that look in your eyes when you look at her, in all it’s naked raw truth. You love her, very deeply. So deeply I believe you would die for your baby girl, if it came down to it. Neither of my parents ever look at me like that. It hurts, it angers and then I realized its jealousy and unfair of me to feel this way. Isn’t it? The letters my dad wrote, the three of them, all keep coming back to mind. This man is ruthless… I have yet to see that ruthlessness. And perhaps that is why I am struggling? The more I think on it, the more I realize that the struggle isn’t my purpose here it’s the appeal of you that is the hard part.

I watch her hand sliding higher on your thigh, that knowing glint in her blue eyes and smile that you can’t see as she tucks up against you, looking at me while she does this. Her mouth is moving silently but I am not sure what she is saying, exactly? Deep… Road? Deep… My brows furrow in confusion, a small shake as I am not getting it before she pops her mouth open and motions inside.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Both eyes go open and then I have to glance down before you see it. She is such a slut! Nearly sputtering out my drink, I fight hard not to giggle. Fuck! Such a damned hussy! The noise catches your attention to which I can’t keep a straight face, “Sorry.. Mia’s making faces..” I scoot forward with an empty glass and hold it out to you, “May I have another please?” I ask sweetly and when you grab it from me, I reach out and grab Mia, pulling her bad girl butt across the hot tub. “You are so bad!” is scolded in soft laughter, her grin only growing more so.

“No, I’m not!” is the giggled softly spoken denial, yet that giggle says it all. Facing me, her back to you, her mouth opens once more, wide as she makes a slight bobbing motion with her whole damned head. As if she is sucking ….

“Oh yes you are! I saw that!” Laughing as she nearly floats from one end to the other, both of her hands are between my leg and beside it, floating facing me, her smile is lovely.

“You have no proof..” She says all legalese like.

“I am the star witness…” I counter with a haughty look, trying not to laugh.

“Hostile witnesses get the rough treatment..” Is Mia’s purred response and I know the girl is drunk, but I am a little tipsy myself because that cheese makes me laugh much louder than I want to.

“Bad girls get spanked..” Is my counter and we both stop, grinning a bit at that. We are an odd pair, but we fit so well together, like sisters. I don’t know if you heard us or not, but when you are settling back down into the water, Mia has pushed off from me, to shift backwards, take my drink from you and then stretch out yet again to deliver it to me. All the while her round apple bottom is floating above water in front of you, legs widening a bit as she almost blocks me from your eyes, her face is definitely not in your line of sight either, and she is grinning at me with this carnal like look on her face.

“Thought about what I asked earlier?” She says, the minx, in a tone loud enough for you to hear and I lean just enough to catch your eyes on the pair of us. She played the out smoothly, she is going to be a fierce lawyer, shit.. she’s a fierce young woman on that cusp of full blown womanhood. I can see it in her eyes, in the shifting way her mind is evolving. No doubt you are curious what that means too.

“No.” I say matter of factly. Lips fixing on my drink to sip, to keep silent, to keep from growling at your little minx of a daughter.

“No? No you haven’t thought about it, or no, you aren’t interested?” Her smile sinks into the water where she opens her mouth up, sucks some in and then rising, she spits out this little arc stream. What in the world? Standing, she is crawling into my lap, pushing her knee between mine and sitting on mine. A pretty pout is then produced, expectantly waiting an answer. Which by the way, has me blushing big time! Here? Now? Right now?!

“Haven’t had time to think about …” I fumble and fall quiet, knowing you can hear us, not fully see but definitely hearing our exchange.

“Oh… Alright.” A big smile comes across her face. “Promise to think about it?” I nod, I am too tired to do this back and forth and with you watching, hearing but so not aware of the subject is YOU, I need to go to bed before I get any more thoughts in my head or watch one randy young woman seduce your swim trunks off.

“Yes, I promise.” The water was soothing me into a peaceful state, Mia however had my body in turmoil. Horny, embarrassed, and amused all at once. Crazy, just fucking crazy! “I need to go to bed I think..” Aware too much of your eyes on us, of her hands touching me, her knee pressing between my thighs and the illicit thoughts of what happened earlier all bouncing around in a lonely drunk horny mind is a recipe for disaster. Mia is steering too and she is good at making me forget myself and surroundings.

Mia

It felt good to kiss you on the lips, too good probably, but why, how? Not necessarily something I want to think about, and setting you down, suit now in place, I watch your cute little butt leave the pool, it is hard to take eyes off. You are this impossible combination of cute and spectacular, God help the man.. and then push that thought away as last thing I want to think about is any man having you, and refuse to consider self as option.

Makes me happy to watch you cozy up to Lexi, that thought the two of you has no negatives in my mind, but also can’t be dwelled upon our considered too deeply as the erotic potential is too much for this poor man to consider. Pitcher in hand as body enters water, waist finally submerged and no longer have to worry about most unintended but unavoidable arousal. And as I see you two together, giggling and dare say grinding a bit, I am thankful for the cover.

Mia & Lexi

I will need time later tonight, or tomorrow perhaps to work through the events and emotions of today, try to rationalize the near continuous stimulus and attempts to repress arousal over the two of you, and not just your various interactions with me, but with each other. Nearly guzzling my first margarita, probably not the best idea as if there is a fire trying to burn, alcohol will not subdue.

Yet I appear to not be the only drinker in our group, glasses empty, another round is filled. This needs to be the last, I know it as Mia slides up next to me, and like we have done so many times, legs spread to give you a seat on lap, yet never before done with so much libation shared between us. Half tempted to call Lexi over to join us, I think earlier you were offered to call me Daddy, was that real, I need to stop drinking and call it a night.

Fight to not arch back and exhaust a moan as delicant hand probes thighs, I refuse to think you are doing this on purpose, unintentionally edging your father, nope, this is just you, and you can’t help what you do to men. But I am no man, I am the moral pillar, the standard I want all men to be held to and fail, so hard bite of lip, and focusing on talking to our guest is necessary.

“This is good Lexi, in our summer together there will be a lot of night’s out, and liquor consumed, it is good that you choose a couple of favorites and how much is safe?” Yet I don’t expand, safe from what? Not wanting to acknowledge that greatest danger to propriety and innocence might be me.

Sigh of relief as Mia gets up and hand slides away from precipice of immoral indulgence, yet any thoughts of elimination of temptation vanish as the two of you slide close. There have been too many hints and suggestions that the intimacy of your relationship goes beyond any definition of besties, but that is okay, as it seems so much better than any boy. This is your time, both of your times to experiment, and MY God, looking at each of you, how could you possibly resist the other. Question seems okay to ask when poised between the two of you, rather than asked of self where how could the answer be any different.

Impossible not to smile as you two talk, giggle, remind me that you are young, and in so many ways innocent, perhaps not even fully aware of how nature and genetics have so beautifully built you for sin. I hear every word:

“Sorry.. Mia’s making faces..” I chuckle, I know them well …

“No, I’m not!” How often have I heard that retort?

“Oh yes you are! I saw that!” Can’t help but crane neck, trying to peek, a bad idea for sure …

“You have no proof..” Smile, a technicality, that admits guilt, but of what offense, and why am I so curious, try to ignore

“I am the star witness…” Audible chuckle, good job Lexi, don’t let her off that easy …

“Hostile witnesses get the rough treatment..” Aaarrgghhh, that should not be anywhere near as provocative as I’m thinking ..

“Bad girls get spanked..” YEP! Oh fuck.. as much as I saw where this might go, the throb in my cock is just as acute. And look at the grin on Lexi’s face, are they doing this on purpose, but I know they aren’t this isn’t for me, this is them playing and I am the voyeur. Hand brings glass to lips but it’s empty, how did that happen, pouring another, but rally this has to be the last!

“Thought about what I asked earlier?” Hmm, thank goodness topic seems to change, erase mental image of one petite little bum bent over toned leg of other, to receive said punishment, but to what does this now refer? God I wish I could stop listening but know I won’t

“No.” Nice, succinct, that should end this….

“No? No you haven’t thought about it, or no, you aren’t interested?” Not for my little future litigator … I am quite certain though I am happy I don’t know the subject of the query, little did I know!

“What are you two up to?” I ask, finally interrupting, and I hear Mia’s giggle, “Just girl stuff Daddy…” My God how that word from your lips makes me melt.

The two of you continue, and I could swear Lexi steals a glance at me as Mia makes her promise to consider? I feel guilty like I’ve been caught, but how could I have not listened, yet it is time for me to go. Lexi says she needs to go to bed, but not sure she means alone, and I can see my daughter’s knee, well positioned as I stand. Time to clarify… “No you two stay and enjoy.”

Up and walking toward steps to go out, I will finish this last one upstairs, alone. Turning around, the two of you looking hot enough to make this hot tub come to a full boil. “Girls, thank you for today, tonight, I’ve had a ball. I’d forgotten…” but i don’t finish that thought. “I want you to have fun here this summer, and don’t worry about me, I don’t want you to think you can’t be yourselves….” I see the curious looks on your faces and no I need to be more clear, no matter how painful.

“It is good you are .. uh .. experimenting… I think if I were a girl and looked like either of you, I would too …” Yes, that’s right I am giving you my permission to do whatever you young people do, and will try my best not to imagine it too explicitly. Yet, my words are ironic as both of you have aspects that are so much me, even though I don’t even consider it with Lexi. “I will try to stay in my room and not disturb … if I hear anything .. happening.”

Climbing out, my words have a most unwanted effect, so I am careful to keep my back to you, looking back over my shoulder. “Tomorrow, I will be gone early, I’ve got a golf game in the morning followed by a meeting and dinner. Mia, I have left instructions with Alex, she is expecting your call. You can either go down to Jaclyn’s or she will bring out whatever you want. Help Lexi with whatever she needs and wants for her wardrobe, suits, blouses, skirts, cocktail dresses, and same for you, you’ll both need things for teh summer.”

Stopping, I know Mia knows the routine. Alex is short for Alexandra, a striking 28 year old brunette who has been the personal shopper for both my wife and Mia for the past seven years. Jacly’s is the most exclusive of boutiques, equipped to dress women from anything from the red carpet, to Wall Street to slutty, all the flavors rich women and young girls love to dress. There is not a designer that can’t be found, and my daughter is an excellent shopper. As for Alex, despite it being Sunday, she will be ready, as one day with Mia can offer a month’s worth of normal commissions, and I told her Mia would be buying for two.

“I’d tell you not to call her before 11, but I am guessing that won’t be a problem.” Giving you both a wink, “Have fun tonight, Mia use any of the cars you want, show Lexi some of the area. I’ve arranged for a pick up at 8 AM on Monday to take us into the city. If I don’t see you tomorrow night, I’ll see you Monday morning .. “ Now out of the water, grabbing a towel and draping over shoulder but will drip dry into the house. One last look over shoulder, and want to think you two were possibly admiring my departure, “Have fun tonight, and again… thank you!”

The room is spinning a bit when I get upstairs, the alcohol hit a bit harder than anticipated. It is probably the only saving grace that stops me from rubbing one out and fantasizing about things I should not be picturing.

Lexi

The bubble of laughter that erupted from both girls was probably the last thing you heard from them the rest of the night. It wasn’t more than ten minutes after your departure that it was called quits for the night. Both of us tired and worn out. The liquor was nice, relaxing both young women to the point of assuredly a deep sleep.

“We’re going to the city tomorrow, and we will be there all week. So, pack essentials, but not a whole lot.” Mia has this grin on her face, her eyes still linger to the doorway where you ventured off to your bed, or something. The way she’s behaving with you… I can’t help the little smile that spreads, so bad. SO wrong and messed up and yet.. I don’t know, just something about this situation and her drive to seduce her own dad.

“What’s up?” I ask, finishing off my margarita before I climb out of the hot tub and wrap myself into this massive plush towel. This towel, I swear should be considered decadent with how soft and fluffy it is, and how it feels against my body. I shiver a little, but do not miss a step to the kitchen where I place our glasses. Turning to watch Mia following with the rest of the mess, she looks happy and flushed. Something has her aroused.. well! Okay, I know what .. or who the cause and the reason for it stems from. You.

“Didn’t hear what he said?” She asks me, this little amused smirk on her face. “He said to call Alex and inform her she is shopping for two.” Matter of factly, grin growing and I am confused a little by that?

“Who is Alex?” Some boy friend, no wait. Mia said ‘she’, so not a boyfriend. Another girlfriend?

“Our .. Well, now my personal shopper. Alex is AH-Mazing! She will have everything ready to go before we even get there.” Glasses into the sink, she is turning to look at me. “So pack your pills, a few little things, not a lot. We got a wardrobe to buy for you girl! Me too!” Her giggle is infectious and off she goes, “Night!” calling before I see her butt sashay up the stairs.

“Shopping?” I hate shopping. Why? Why must we do this? Okay, I get it. I own jeans and band t-shirts, so yeah, I need a few things but UGH! Shopping sucks! Talk about a buzz kill. Yeah, I am moping my ass upstairs to my new room, too tired to shower so I will in the morning. The city, which means New York City.. Plugging in my cell to charge, I face plant and that’s the last I recall before Mia bursts into my bedroom the next morning.

Mia

Oh my gosh! He kissed me! Alone in my bedroom, back to the door, my heart is pounding all over again. I swallowed a few times, trying to calm myself down a bit but oh my hell! I want to rewind but I got so scared of my reaction that I just froze!

Stupid girl! So stupid!

I could kick myself a few hundred times, if I had just kissed him back.. Would I be alone right now if so? My pulse is fluttery, my body aches in places and in ways that I know is totally turned on. Leaning to the door, you are across the hall and just two doors down.. what would happen if I showed up at your door tonight? Too scared to find out, my mind telling me you’d lose it and not in a good way. I think… I am so not sure! How can you tell if a man really wants you and not just love? I have no idea. Could be the alcohol, somehow I don’t see you understanding what I want from you, Dad’s are protective of their little girls, right? Nagging thoughts always invade and kill my buzz, riding that erotic no-no high to the crashing disappointed end. I can picture you in my mind, repulsed by my advances, the idea of touching me like that would be a serious moral issue and I know you are a moral and good man.

I am so going to burn in hell for this…

Flopping onto the bed, I resist the urge to touch myself, I already sinned enough for one night! Maybe I am a little wrong, I still want you and I still want to open up that line of thought within you. The only way I can see my way to such sinful things is with Lexi’s help. He already thinks he knows our relationship. That makes me grin, even chuckle softly as I roll onto my side and grab a pillow to hug closer. You think we’re lovers and experimenting… I wonder how much a man can take before he forgets those nagging morals?

Fuck! I wish I was brave enough to slip into your bed tonight, curl my naked body up against yours. Feel your hands on me, gripping into my skin. A soft little tormented sound comes from the back of my throat, seeing it in my mind so clearly that my pussy is throbbing, wet and needy thing. A finger slipping lower, brushing lightly at that small pulse pumping with hunger below.

Oh hell with it!

Up off the bed, stripping the bits of bikini off, the lights go off with a soft verbal instruction and under the soft bedding I drop. Onto my back, knees falling open, fingers sinking into molten core and rubbing. I can see your cock, in my mind, sawing in and out of me and it is only moments of flurried stroking before I am coming apart, face mashed into my pillow to keep the noise down.

Volatile! I lost it in seconds with just the thought! Fuck me… Fingers find their way to lips, suckling at that flavor, smiling as I drift off to sleep. Some how, some day…

~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes too damned soon. Groaning at the alarm going off, fingers slapping at the phone to make it shut up already! Realizing I left it on my desk across the room.

“Crap..” moaning, throwing off blanket and stumbling out of bed to grab it and shut it down. It’s already nine?! Crap! A message is sent to Alex, relaying your instructions verbatim, an appointment this afternoon. Informing her that she will be handling me and my friend Lexi. Details to follow. After a shower.. After some coffee.. Why am I up at this hour again? Crawling back into bed, just going to rest a bit.. or so I tell myself, only to fall back asleep again.

Lexi – Sunday Morning

The soft sounds from somewhere outside slowly pull me from sleep. It sounds like someone is mowing? Rolling over, my banket pulled over my head. If I just ignore it a little better I can go right back to sleep. And then my brain kicks in and decides to be a perky cheery bitch and start running one-hundred and twenty-five. Great! Just fucking great. Here we go. Listing items in my mind I need to take with me, curious why we will be in the city all week too? What’s up with Mia, and why are we going shopping again?

“Noooo.. no no NO! shut up damn it!” whispering with a tortured groan, eyes squeezing tighter shut. I want to sleep! I want to sleep in, it’s summer time damn it! And that asshole mowing needs kicked in the butt! Just a little more sleep, I am comfortable, I am warm but not too hot and I am so, so relaxed… a heavy sigh, the brain however, “you need to take your pill.. pack up stuff, better send mom a message, even if she isn’t going to respond any time soon…” and on and on the mind goes. Do this, do that..

Door popping open I hear Mia, “Lexi? You awake?” Is so softly said but not quite.

“No…” tightening the blankets around my head, I am NOT awake damn it!

“Out of bed lazy bones, it’s almost noon! We got things to do, come on..”

“Noon!?” Holy shit! Really? Blanket back and sitting up, grabbing my phone to see its twenty after eleven. Wow! Okay, I didn’t expect to sleep THIS long. Sitting there, still in bikini and serious bed head going on, while little Mia looks like an angel in her summer white sundress. Her hair is brushed but hanging down her back, two little clips holding the sides back, they have fucking sunflowers on them.. Sunflowers? My god girl, you’re nineteen years old already! So cute though, and she can pull it off, looking like that.

“What are you doing?” I ask, watching her pull out my suitcase that was just unpacked!

“Going to need this for work. Dad flies all over the place without notice. Got to have luggage with you always.” Grabbing my toiletries bag, garment bag and the nifty square one with wheels and a handle on it. That was Mia’s graduation gift to me, this whole set. Fancy stuff, sure beat using a duffle bag to carry what little I did have with me. “We will get things in the city, just grab your phone and charger and your pills. Purse and I.D. too. You will no doubt have to do a passport too at some point in the week..”

“I’m going to shower..” and I do, just go and let miss whirlwind do her thing. She likes to be a busy bee, helping people, solving problems, resolving issues for whatever. She is definitely lawyer material.

“Hold still a minute..” To which Mia has her phone out and takes my picture. Like this! What the hell? A frown and shaking my head, she starts asking me my sizes. Rambling off numbers as I go to the bathroom, Mia following me with her questions. Under the warm spray I can feel myself becoming human, or more so? I don’t want to do this, I don’t have a lot of money, but I know I need clothes for work too.

“I have some money in the bank, not a lot. How many outfits do you think I need? Is there a target or Macy’s?” I get mumbled responses that aren’t really answers at all, except one Mia makes sure I can hear, “Don’t worry about it, Daddy’s has no credit limit.” And she is gone from the bathroom by the time I peek out to ask her what that meant?

Mia

Jaclyn’s isn’t in New York, but I didn’t tell Lexi that. Am I bad for it? Maybe. She is in for a treat and possibly a culture shock. So much of Lexi is simple-life, it’s so fun to see her face every time something new surprises her, shocks her, or is extravagant. She isn’t mean or offended by any of it, nor is she greedy and selfish, I guess it’s why I like this so much. “Come on, this is going to be fun, I promise..” We stood in the garage looking over all the vehicles, I am still giggling at just how wide her eyes got! She must have thought daddy was kidding!

“Which one?” I ask her with a widening smile, “Any of them we can use.. So, pick your favorite?” I watch her circle car after car before stopping at the Lexus. The replacement of mom’s car, one now free to use, without it being said to be mine or Daddy’s, we both just kind of left it in here. I can’t speak, that raw nerve near choking me but I am smiling as she stares at the car with this wide eyed wonder of a little girl on Christmas morning. “Yeah..” Clearing my throat, nodding as I grab the keys from the wall. “I like that one too..” Mom’s thirty-fifth birthday present, I think. Mom always lied about her age just for laughs, but it was definitely her birthday present.

It handled like a dream as we flew through the Hamptons down to a nearby town, music blasting classic rock, wind whipping our hair around and Lexi sat beside me, just eyes on everything. Trying to see houses up their gated driveways, waving to the few people we passed walking or driving around. She was smiling, even though I know how much she dislikes shopping, she is grinning so bright it has to hurt her cheeks. Just wait until she sees the clothes…. I will convert her yet! Besides who doesn’t like pretty things?

Dad hasn’t let me do this in a couple of years, mostly due to schedule and my confinement to campus life. None of the students have been home for a couple of years nor allowed to go on shopping sprees. What’s the point? If it wasn’t uniform or dress code specific, you couldn’t wear it. Other than the festive dances held, no one wore anything else. I plan to buy a wardrobe fit for two queens! And my determined glint and smile says so! Watch out World, here we come!

Pulling up to the curb, I can see Lexi is still looking everywhere she can, all at once if she could. I laugh, “Come on, let’s go in..” The boutique looks small but it is by no means lacking. Opulence is the feel here. In the flooring, the sound proofing, even the smell of this place is rich and delicious. I see her hesitate at the door and pause to turn back, hook my arm through hers and pull her inside with me, “Don’t worry.. You’ll be fine. Alex no doubt has an array for both of us to look at, models to wear and show us what we do like and no doubt she has snacks prepared!” Making a moany sound, I pull her in, “C’mon! I am hungry and want to buy new stuff..” Our shoes make no sound as we walk in, the soft chime is somewhere in the back of the store and Alex is right there next to the divan, ready and waiting.

“Alex!” a squeal, releasing Lexi to hug her. I haven’t seen Alex in such a long time, we’re both grinning wide. It’s more than a money thing, Alex is a dear friend who has never ever steered me wrong in anything. From boys to clothes to food, Alex is the gal to go to for any sound and solid advice. And her taste in clothes?! Impeccable! “This is my friend, Alexis. Call her Lexi..” Turning to see my best friend is wide eyed at the interior around us.

“Hello Lexi.” Alex is holding out a hand to squeeze shake, a lady thing I guess, smiling as she takes in all of Lexi. “Your picture this morning didn’t do her any justice, Mia..” Scolded but hey we were running late and that bed head hair was too good to pass up. I know, I am rotten a little! Closing her mouth, Lexi is flushed but sweetly saying hello.

“Come, sit here with me Lexi. I am sure Alex has things ready to go? Right, Alex?” The woman is quick to respond, nodding her lovely head before she turns to some young man holding a tray with flutes of champagne. “Here you are..” Handing one to me, one to Lexi. “Your text Mia said you needed everything?”

“Correct. Lexi and I both need work clothes, evening clothes, shoes, make up, bags.. All of it..” Sipping from the flute, I can see Alex’s eyes get a little wide, her glee is showing as are the dollar signs. That’s right, money. A lot of it. A disgusting lot of it too! “Daddy said spend, buy it all..” Well not exactly but hey he gave me that card that says break Fort Knox, so I am going to try. “Oh I love these..” reaching to a tray of crackers with some sort of mix on it, its seafood of some kind, always tastes like heaven. “Try one..” I tell Lexi, handing her a cracker and then turning to Alex to get started. This is going to take a while.

I can feel Lexi tense a bit, not sure what to do but she takes the cracker and nibbles at it a minute before just popping it into her mouth to chew the rest. Another chuckle, she has table manners when she needs to use them, just not right now I guess. “When sitting in a skirt at these meetings, if there is no table to guard your modesty, tuck your right foot behind your left heel and turn your knees to the right just a bit. It will keep anyone from looking up your skirt. It’s demure and classy and the old men love to see a lady they want to see naked sitting so properly. I don’t know why, they just do..” I whisper to her, the first few girls have come out to stand in lingerie, the young man has turned the shop sign to closed and pulled the door curtains shut. We will not be interrupted, and for the amount of money we’re spending, we shouldn’t be.

“It’s also good to wear nylons, garters are awesome.. I know you have some underwear but this stuff goes perfect under dresses, it’s made for that and not showing panty lines or hose lines.” I offer as one by one they begin to filter by. I chose when I saw something I really liked, Lexi staying quiet until I pointed it out, “You need these, Lexi. Don’t make me choose, it would be wasted money. So buy what you like, you need at least a few sets of lingerie, underwear, bras, sleep sets. Oh, there is this silky one I got here a few years back, they sell it always, just simple and black but so soft.. Alex, that Britney set?” To which Alex nods and goes off to hunt for it.

“I really like you Lexi.. Please, let’s have fun? Don’t worry about the clothes, it’s daddy’s treat which means he won’t take repayment and it would hurt his feelings if you turn away his gift. Mine too, I talked you into this, at least let me help?” I bump into her stiff shoulder, I can see her eyes on the tags of things presented to her just to simple view and touch, she is not used to the dollar amounts on the things she is used to buying and in college, those things were great. Perfect even but for careers? Dinners? Meetings? The old Jeans and Tshirt routine doesn’t work.

“It’s so .. it’s a lot, Mia.” I can hear the tremble in her voice and scoot in closer to hug her to my side, “It’ll be alright. Come on, try to have some fun and spoil yourself. I’m going to!” We lock eyes and I can see she wants to deny me but hey, no one says no dang it! Out pops the lower lip and brows all furrow together in an official pouty face and wouldn’t be complete without the doe eyes.

“That’s so not fair..” I hear that giggle as she says this, and I know I won!

“Fun! Let’s have fun and I demand you buy some sexy stuff or I will choose it for you.. in purple!” That gets a groan out of her and a reluctant, “Okay..” and a hearty sigh too. WOW! She really really dislikes this!

Back