A cuckquean Fantasy

DracnKitten

Littlest Shamrock
OOC: Hello, I'm a returning writer, relearning how to use the boards and hoping to find some fun writing opportunities.
I'm going to try to knock the rust off by exploring a fantasy to be cucked by a strong male partner and a cold female.

I am looking for degradation and forced submission on the part of my character, and am open to pretty much anything beyond that.

Please be kind.

Kitten sighed as she watched out the front window, waiting for her partner to return. He was late for work so often these days. And he seldom came home for lunch for a quick blowjob. She was lonely and bored and *horny*.

As she pushed away from the window, parting, Kitten brushed her long blonde hair over her shoulder and turned for the kitchen. She nearly tip-toed through the apartment, the tile floor always colder than she wanted it to be. But to adjust the thermostat would be paramount to treason, so she endured.

Kitten was a dainty thing, slight in build though she had enough weight on her to give her curves at the hips. Still, she still hardly taller than five-foot and she never seemed to take up much space at all. She was quiet and, when in the company of others, deferential. And she liked being so. She took pride in being a people-pleaser.

She sighed as she checked the oven, the homey scent of pot roast filling the space. It was ready, falling apart. She looked toward the door and hoped so hard she thought she might be able to manifest her partner from wherever he might be.

Jason smiled at the pretty red head sitting next to him in his vehicle, listening to her. "Are you sure Kitten won't mind me coming home with you for dinner. I would've thought you'd call and tell her."

"Trust me. She won't mind," he replied placing his hand on her thigh and turning his attention to the traffic. His fingers drew small circles on the inside of her thigh as he occasionally glanced at Crystal, dressed in a tight mini-dress with a nice view of her amply cleavage.

Crystal was a dancer and stripper at the exotic night club, Hot Rocks, a place he took Kitten too last weekend for a few drinks. While there, he asked her which of the dancers she liked and she pointed out Crystal who seemed to be a hit with the men and women who sat next to the stage. She had 34B breasts on a 5'4" frame that seemed to beg for someone to touch them.

Tonight, after working out at the gym, he stopped by the club for a drink. Crystal was at the club but told him she had the night off. He mentioned how his partner, Kitten, liked the way she danced and would she like to come to their place and meet her.

At first Crystal was a bit apprehensive but after more conversation, she agreed. Hell, Jason was good looking about 6' tall, nice physique, and a winning smile. She remembered him from previous visits and once she found out the bartender knew him she agreed to go home with him.

Opening the door, they smelled the pot roast cooking and he called out. "Kitten, I'm, home." He noticed Crystal looking around the apartment, hearing a small squeal come from the kitchen. When she walked into the living area, he saw her eyes grow wide as she looked at the surprise visitor. "Hey babe. You remember Crystal from the Hot Rocks club? I told her how you liked the way she danced and invited her to dinner, so set another place for her."

Jason knew Kitten wouldn't object. In fact he had an idea this evening was going to be something to remember.

Back