The Best Laid Plans

Lexi

I watch you both, your teasing tone and exaggerated dramatics and her, trying so hard to be angry with you and pout. It isn’t working well, for Mia at least. She’s trying so hard to be angry with you but laughing the whole time. This banter makes me smile, watching the two of you is so sweet. So playful and carefree, and I can see the love in both of her face and yours. My smile only fading when your words finally sink in. Travel? I hadn’t planned on travelling? I thought you had an office and worked from there? The flying is there, that dread of doing so but dinners? Motels? I had no idea. Crap!

Mia can see the panic in my eyes and teases me for it. I manage to laugh it off, rubbing a palm to my thigh, a nervous gesture I do. A tell tale give away, but thankfully no one seems to notice. I follow her lead, doing as instructed and untying the sail from the, mast? Is this a mast? I am so clueless here, I really don’t belong here with you and her, and definitely not on a boat. I work the ties quickly at least, not causing any issues or hold up, a small victory… isn’t it? I smile a bit easier, proud of myself for this small feat. Having never done any of this, I am happy just to be ON board and not in the ocean from clumsy me falling off.

What am I going to do though? Travel? Shit… Oh! Shoot! Dang it, shoot, not shit. Sighing heavily at myself, it’s Mia’s words that bring me back to the present and I nod. “Sure.. I can do that.” Watching her vanish down the stairs to who knows where, I glance up to see you are working to turn this boat around and head inland. Your head up and eyes on the sails, lets me watch you without you noticing that I am. The shift of wind pressing your shirt to your chest, I can see the hard lines of your torso and a expanse of bared abdomen suggests that you don’t have a tan line? At least not up where your shorts sit.

So… I am going to be stuck with you in random locations, doing fancy dinner meetings and hotel shuffles?

OH BOY.

Flushed, I tear my eyes away and work on picking up our towels, lotion bottle, water bottles, flipflops and whatever else is laying about and cramming it into the beach bag. I kind of want to go back to the towel and your hands, the lotion bottle in my hand is causing recall of that feeling and whatever is on my mind isn’t matching the response from my body. Nope. Goosebumps and perky nipples are so not listening to chastising mind what so ever. Mia thinks I am lucky, but am I? I am torn with that thought too. I don’t WANT to think anything but mission. Get proof, get the right man! My mother has been drinking herself into a self-pitying grave for.. eighteen years? Nineteen? I’ve lost count.

Crap! How am I going to pull off dinner dates. Travelling? I don’t even have a passport! Hopefully none of these travels take us outside of the country. Hotels… Alone with HIM?! I glance back to you again, catch your eye and easy smile, I am not sure if I heard you right over the noise of the flapping sail but I think you called me over? Bag in hands, it is pushed into a cubby and door shut before I approach you at the wheel, “Did you call me, Mr. Harris?” I ask in a loud enough voice to be heard, trying at least to sound more confident. I am NOT a meek girl, I am just out of my element… for now.

I’m moving fast, Mia knows the differnce, and my little first mate flies into action. Nearly naked action but action never the less. Eyes scan skies and what once was blew, it getting darker to the west. It’s a bad kinda gray, the kind with a greenish tint. Green is a fine color for grass, oceans, I smile, and a certain brunette’s eyes, but sky, no bueno!

The temperature has dropped five degrees in last three minutes, winds whipping up, waves getting white capped and choppy. Look down, big mistake, two cute little asses in barely covering thongs bent over acting on my command. Think through those words a minute, a eunuch might somehow get hard. Okay, maybe not a eunuch! I know better than to watch, as tempting as it is. Conversation with daughter springs to mind, sensations as she pressed in, but the bigger issue, the one I would actually see myself acting on is Lexi.

It is easy to get lost in your personality, so humble, but then there is your looks, not just how much you look like Gabby, but just you, a hard body that is hard to miss, hard not to have the word hard running through mind. Yet, I don’t let my mind go there, mind goes away from your hot young body to the girl. There is something about you, vulnerable yet wanting not to be. It makes me wonder, curious and protective.

You are surprisingly good at following Mia’s orders, but after she leaves, you go about doing the little stuff, making sure the boat is taken care of, just things that are sweet. We are still a ways from shore, waving my hand to call you up, seeing you tuck the bag away and coming on up to the bridge.

“Did you call me, Mr. Harris?”

Smile crosses lips, “I did, thank you for gathering everything, not sure where Mia disappeared to. I was wondering if you might like to learn how to sail, really sail?” Stepping back I leave space for you to come up and stand in front of the big wheel.

”So, the wind is coming from the southeast, and we need to go due east, and fast, any idea how we do that?” Seeing Mia come up on deck, a bit covered she sees you in front of me, me talking to you.

”When you sail, you can never go directly into the wind, but you usually can’t go with the wind ether. By having the wind at a cross from where you actually want to go, and zig zagging so the wind is always able to fill your sails, you can get there.” Pointing to a point in the distance about 15 degrees from our actual destination. I move behind you. “Take the wheel, let me show you, by the end of this summer, you’ll be A real sailor.”

This is the equivalent of having your daughter sit on your lap to learn how to steer a car, while you work the accelerator and brakes while she sits in your lap. Moving around I feel your hair whispring back against my face, fingers slide it to the side, so I can softly speak into your ear, guiding you, teaching you.

We make it back lickity split, but it is fun, laughing as we hit choppy water, and then rotate into smooth, the boat casting from side to side, we make good time. As we pull into the breakers just before our dock, i have Mia, cut the sails, and we turn on the trolling motor which she steers, and I hope down and jump off the boat to tie us up.

The weather is rough, it is going to storm big time. “Mia, take Lexi to the house, I’ll button down the hatches.”. The rain starts just as you girls step off and I see you running up to the house, sure I hear giggling. I am drenched by the time I get inside. Not sure where you two are, I take a hot shower, and find myself thinking how fun it was helping you learn to sail, it is something I plan to do a lot more of. Dryin Goff, I put on t-shirt and sweat pants, loose going commando underneath.

Just about to go find the two of you as I come down stairs, thunder is booming and lighting lights the sky. I am surprised to hear the doorbell ring. What the hell? Wondering if one of you somehow locked yourself out? Flicking knobs to unlock door, it is neither of you. It is Beth, she was one of my wife’s closest friends. Beth always had a gorgeous body, but here, now, ringing wet, there is very little left to the imagination.

Opening door, “Come in … let’s get you out of that storm and something hot to drink!” Even wet, maybe especially wet, she looks incredible .. but why would she be here now?

Lexi

Exhilarated by the sailing lesson, we ran for the house as torrential rain let loose and drenched us fifty feet from the patio doors. Lightning behind us over the open water and the loud clap of thunder made us both jump, stop in our tracks and hunch down, as if that might prevent us from being struck or something? Mia’s smile is bright, staring at me with a wide-eyed expression. It’s too late now, we’re both soaked but wearing so little, it won’t matter much. The rain is warm enough, only a little chilly with the breeze. With the concrete so wet, we walk around the pool and patio to stand under awning and watch as you rush up the pathway after us.

I watch you, but not as my enemy but as a kind man. Am I mistaken? NO! No, I can’t think like that. It’s been a day, a fun day but just one day. It’s easy to hide your true nature for a short time, or so I learned over the years. Still, I am warmed by the memory of just a short while ago, being shown how to steer a big ass boat towards land. I am not sure the nautical lingo and terms for what we just did but It felt amazing and fun. So much fun… I watch as you jog up to us, smile and speak with Mia a moment before you head into the back room, fish up some towels and head upstairs to your room.

“Come on, we should go shower off the salt and oil and find something to eat. I don’t know about you, but I am STARVING!” Nodding, I follow her inside her house. The door shut, almost managing to silence the storm outside. That is something alright, and I turn to look at the glass door. Hell, where I grew up, you could hear a roach fart down the alley! Gross, I know, but nothing was sealed in any of the houses or apartments I grew up in. So, this smoothly sliding glass door is a damned amazement to me. Tempted to be a child and open it just to close it again is making my fingers twitch and debate doing so. A grin comes across my face, I can feel it spreading. No, I better not play with the door, or they might come to see what I am doing. And at my age?!

I shower in my temporary room, in a shower made for a princess.. NO! A queen! This shower is freaking amazing! Huge, so huge and so many shower heads, I am not sure which one to even face! Flipping the knobs and levers gets me a steady hard stream and shifting the tempos of the water around, I kid you not, I am in heaven right now! These babies massage and beat at my shoulders and neck at just the right pressure that I am hand to wall leaning and groaning. I could fall asleep in this dang shower, it feels that damn good! Big fluffy robe provided, dispensers with all the good stuff that smells like, well some sort of botanical healthy soap stuff, I don’t recognize the smells, but they all smell very good. And the body wash?! It’s thick and silky, not that dollar store stuff that feels like oil in your hand. I feel pampered and so damned guilty at the same time. If you knew….

No, No Alexis! Do NOT do that to yourself! This would be my life, if you hadn’t schemed and manipulated so many people and threw my father under the bus. My mom was pretty clear on who was at fault in all this, but no one would listen. Not the fed’s, not her friends or family. Of course, no one had evidence, just suspicion and rumor of missing millions. Not sure why my father left us, left the country too. From all I have managed to learn, there was some inquiries and a small investigation but nothing lead to formal charges, just “my name is dirt! No, it’s lower than dirt now..” What was quoted and I am requoting, so… Yeah, I don’t know, but I aim to find out! Mom said Mr. Harris kept immaculate records of everything, always and if he didn’t have it on paper, he had it in his head. So, the answer is here, somewhere and maybe proof. I hope there is proof.

I need to stop thinking about that, for now. I can’t give away the sour mood and shady shit in my head and heart. I need to be nice, make nice and be useful to you. You are giving me the opportunity to get inside your business… corporation? LLC? Fucked if I know what it is, I guess I should. Maybe? If I am too informed, wouldn’t that throw up red flags? I am not sure but I will figure it out. I’m smart. And, I am starving again. Still! Hell, we didn’t even eat what was chopped up on that wooden board you brought up on deck. Shame, I wanted to try some of those cheeses out. Maybe another time, I have just over one hundred days, or more.. if I do this right. Looking into the mirror, I have a new dry bikini on, pulled over are some cut off shorts and an old white vee-neck men’s Haines under shirt for a t-shirt. Thin, comfortable, slightly sheer. And I love the feel of cotton. My hair somewhat dry, I braided it back into a French braid to get it out of my face, I look passable enough? I do not want to bother with make up, I hate the stuff so this will do. Now! To find downstairs! I know the backstairs are just past your bedroom door, and the front is just past Mia’s but on the other side, in the other direction? Maybe? “We will find out!” muttering to myself as I exit my room.

At Mia’s door, I can hear the music playing and Mia’s little voice singing along, almost in tune but the words are clear, and she’s belting out about seeing red. I want to open the door and peek, film her doing it. I’ve seen her do it so many times, dance around in her towel or panties, or whatever, hair brush in hand, giving it all. Be it Taylor or Becky or Miranda, she is belting out the hits with gusto as she wiggles about, doing her routine.. Which, by the way, is about twenty times longer than mine! This girl is a crack head for beauty products, maintaining youth, and on and on and ooooooooooon! Oh my gosh, it’s terrible! Good thing Daddy’s rich, her lotion habit alone is more than most people’s electric bill a month. I won’t disturb her, my stomach is rumbling far too much to stop and end up trapped and being ‘beautified’ by her for the next three hours. You don’t want to know what she made me do the first week as room mates. It was horrible, painful and I won’t ever forgive her, even if she was right, for waxing .. places! I shudder at the thought and memory of that pain. It’s not so bad once you get used to it but OH EM GEE!

At the backstairs, not daring to pause at your door, I head down when I hear voices coming from below in the kitchen….

Beth Harper

She had it almost timed perfectly, watching that storm roll in over live news on her television back at home.

“Carrie? Pack up the peach cobbler!” Called from across the house, her phone in hand as she scanned over social media. Mia was due home today, so no doubt about it, Rick would be home too and preparing for her god daughter’s arrival from school. Hadn’t she told Sarah she would look after them? A promise made, of course she asked Beth to watch over and help Mia, not Rick. But they were a package deal, at least in her mind. So the drive over, singing along to the radio, checking her make up at the two lights. She looked presentable, okay in her mind, she looked ravishingly hot! Make up done, tanning salon out did themselves this time and her sundress is a pretty shade of blue that matches Rick’s eyes.

Not sure exactly when Mia is due home, she left later than planned. It took time to find the right dress, and having to change when the weather report came up, ended up in this sundress, bikini bottoms and sandals. Less is more, right? The cobbler Carrie made this morning, it smelled great and the perfect welcome home gift. Mia can’t resist sweets, the girl has a thing for fruit and sweet things. This will be perfect, even al la mode if need be. And! Let’s not forget that Rick needs some company, adult company.. if you catch her meaning?

Driving slower than she aught to, pissing off a few neighbors who had to go behind her, she didn’t speed up. Cobbler safe in a carrying case, the only thing in danger of drenching is her. Of course, parking and pulling out the dish, moving slowly despite the downpour, so when she rang that bell, she was soaked through and dripping as thick and heavily as the rain.

“HI!” Cheerful and bright smile, hand shielding eyes as she huddled at the doorway, moving in as soon as you gave room for her to find shelter.

“Oh my it’s really pouring out there! Hi handsome!” She smiles your way and steps closer to press a cheek-to-cheek kiss, then promptly pushing the cobbler into your hands. “Is Mia home? I baked..” What was it again? The blank smile is looking at you but forgotten is the cobbler when her eyes settle on you. “Oh! I am sorry..” shifting to look at her feet and the puddle she is creating just inside your door. “Do you have a towel?” She is devouring you with her eyes, undressing you too, so much excitement in her bouncing body that breasts are barely contained within her dress. “I would love something warm, if it’s no trouble?” And follows you in to the kitchen, to the side room where you hand over a thick bath sheet she can wrap herself into. “I am sorry about your floor..” Glancing behind her and the wet trail leading from tiled entry to tiled kitchen. “If you have a mop handy, I can get it cleaned up..” You move to set down the cobbler and she is there beside you, blocking you from exiting the cooking area, leaning to the island and placing herself in front of you.

“It’s been awhile, Rick. How are you doing?” Arms flex and push her breasts higher, tighter together, reaching out to place her pedicured fingers across your forearm, smiling with such sweet care and seeming concern of your person. She hasn’t visited much since Mia went away to boarding school, having less reasons to stop by, but not for lack of trying. Bringing you food for the first few weeks after Sarah passed away, was welcomed but as time went on and you poured yourself into working more, home less and less often, she stopped coming but once a month, if that. So hard to find you at home, nor have you been attending any social activities since. Makes it really difficult to even get a word with you, let alone get closer. But here you are, in your gorgeous self, in your lavish home and with a smile of all things! Is it because of her? Are you flirting?

“I thought you might be hungry for some.. peach?” Cobbler! It’s cobbler but not the peach she has in mind, but do you know this for certain?

Beth Harper

It was a surprise, unexpected, but nice, in a way. Things had gotten a bit more intense, suggestive than ever intended earlier. Perhaps a chaperone was a good thing, although Beth Harper, he knew would hate being considered as such. I hadn’t given much of an opening, but part of me respected how Beth didn’t require much. Standing before me, dripping, smiling and looking stunning. “Oh my it’s really pouring out there! Hi handsome!” Trying to keep eye to eye, but scarcely succeeding, “Hi Gorgeous, it’s been too long.” Leaning in, to avoid the wet and obvious, the kiss genuine but not overplayed. Taking the offered cobbler, “I’m sure its delicious.”

Perhaps a natural artifact of this afternoon, my sexual rebirth, finally being reminded of not only the need, but desire that swung between my legs. There is nothing left to the imagination as every inch of her dress adheres to a body that defies genetic normalcy. Beth Harper has a body that should have been designed by Mattel, exactly what the genetic cocktail was that created Beth should be bottled and sold, labelled with an adult warning, a body made to be naked and enjoyed.

In truth I liked slightly less exaggerated attributes, Beth, with no help from surgery, was 38DD-22-34, yes, read that twice. There may have been a bit of overuse of spray tanning, but the rest was shockingly real! Of course she would some day havre back issues, but now, she was every pubescent boy and older man’s wet dream. And wet, as she stood there, made everything look better, perkier, as despite her massive breasts, she had delicious little raisin nipples, as could clearly be observed in this moment.

Beth was a woman who liked to be admired, she worked damn hard at it, and put on a show, even her walking across a pool deck, always in scrappy sandals with at least 4 inch heels was must see viewing. I was a bit of a natural flirt, so we had flirted, but never anything I wouldn’t want Sarah to see, and that was why I think Beth worked a little bit harder with me, as I wasn’t one of the men drooling and making awkward efforts to get her a drink or overplay a hello or good bye kiss on the cheek. My hands always stayed in PG locations, and I caught her often looking at me, more questioning than anything.

Smiling first at your apology, and then offer to mop, I can’t help but chuckle. “I love you Beth, but let’s face it, you were never a woman built for domestic chores .. “. Not really flirting, but today has me edging much closer, “… it would be a waste.” Walking back with the cobbler, knowing full well that her house keeper, what was her name, Carrie, smart talented girl, had likely cooked what was in the pan. That didn’t matter, it was the thought that counted, and in the grand spectrum of delivery girls, Beth was top shelf!

”You must be freezing … “ A quick retreat to come back with a massive bath towel, was a start … “Would you like something hot or alcoholic to warm up? Coffee I can do here, but we need to go back to the bar for the good stuff?” A drink sounded good, and honestly so did adult conversation. Beth was doing Beth and there was no substitute, pinching her arms together, as if her breasts needed any help. Yet having a woman touch me like that, feeling manicured nails on my skin, a husky tone … it had been 5 years!

“It’s been awhile, Rick. How are you doing?” It was tender, tender was nice. “It has been, you were really great when Sarah … when it happened, I don’t think I ever told you how much I appreciated it … I still do.” Taking a moment to look in her eyes, feeling a connection. “I know I wasn’t much fun then, but I am better….” Take a second to look out in ghe hall as if Mia might be there. “It will be nice having her home, and she brought a friend … a really lovely young girl, gorgeous actually … “. Laughing, “God help me, a summer with two 18 year old girls … I hope I still have the energy.”

I am not old, don’t feel old, despite the scars of life, but having Mia home is invigorating, maybe too much? Smiling to myself before looking back up, “Thanlk you for bringing that, Mia will love seeing you.” The mood turning lighter again I see your smile, it is a great smile. Can‘t help but return, stopping just short of a wink. “I thought you might be hungry for some.. peach?” I see the twinkle in her eye, and can’t help but play along. “You have no idea … how hungry.”

Not wanting to cross a line … “So how about that drink? Hot or hard stuff?” Only realizing how that sounds, but not elaborating. “We should get you out of those clothes, but I don’t think you would fit in any of Sarah’s or Mia’s stuff .. “ Making an eye movement to acknowledge obvious assets still prominently displayed. “I think I have a robe though, the nice think terry kind, would you like me to get it? Stay a bit?”

Lexi

I am torn on what to do here. I feel so dirty, lingering in the stairway and listening to you talk with who seems to be an old friend. I can’t see her but she sounds nice, a little too nice, judging by the strain in her voice. She is trying to sound sexy, flirty and trying too hard. Too giggly, no doubt she has thoughts in her head of things she wants to do with you and it isn’t drying off. Glancing up the stairs, I can still hear Mia’s music and her off-pitch singing, she isn’t coming out any time soon. So? I guess I can linger a little longer, maybe I will learn something important?

Beth

“Could I? I would really appreciate that, I am freezing.” Glancing up at you, she smiles so sweetly, seemingly innocent in the pearly white smile and wide blue eyes. “Something hard sounds really nice but I do have to drive back home, so I should probably not, huh?” A nervous chuckle? It was supposed to be flirty but sounded.. a bit off. Play it cool!

When you return with the robe, her smile is even more. “Hold it up and don’t peek..” Without warning she is turning her back to you, “Unzip.” No question, no please, no pause in her action. How can you possibly unzip her without looking? You can’t. That’s the point and a gentleman wouldn’t refuse to assist a lady, now would he? She waits until you pull it down to the bottom of her spine and that delicate curve of back, holding front to her with both arms and hands, she giggles and turns back only with her eyes to peek at you, “Thank you.” It’s coy, playful, again giggly.

“How are things? I haven’t seen Mia in two years, gosh! Feels like forever..” She speaks as she wiggles her way out of the soaked blue sundress. Pushing it down her bare body, only some scrap of material for a bikini bottom remains. The dress dropping with an audible wet flop sound, “Tea would be lovely, if you have some Rick?” Again she twists her body to peek over shoulder at you, twisting a bit too much to reveal a large amount of bared breast, and was that a dusky hue of nipple? Maybe. Her fingers are slipping panty down as she bends over before you, and all that separates you both is that terry cloth robe. Does it enter into your mind that she is naked in your kitchen, bent over in front of you?

“I am not very good with domestic anything..” A sullen tone and full lip pout. “But I do excel in some areas, just. Well.. I could try? For you, anything..” A flirt? A hint of what? More than house work, that’s certain! Lexi can hear it all, every word spoken between the two of you, her eyes peeking a little from the darkened stairway, to your broad back as you stand with that robe and her too tannish spray tan bare leg peeking out. She’s naked, very naked!

“Can you hold the robe please?” Aren’t you doing so already? “I am so wet.. It may stick..” Alright, now the innuendo is getting a bit much, but she is saying these things in such a manner that you would feel like a pervert to twist them any other way than just face value. Only, it’s not face value at all, at least to Lexi’s ears it isn’t more than a prelude to FUCK ME PLEASE type desperation. Are all older people so bad at this? AS bad as this? This is just horribly scripted crap. How can this make anyone horny? Perhaps Beth needs introduced to that porn site? Trying not to gape nor grin, Lexi tucks herself back up out of sight but not out of ear shot. Oh no! This is far too corny and horrible to resist not listening in on. Please, please don’t fall for this lame ass honey trap!

When you hold the robe open and out for her, she shimmies her arms in and pulls, effectively pulling your arms around her, and stepping back into your larger frame so that you have no choice but to keep balance and hold both yourself and her up, “Thank you..” Says so softly, her doe eyes turning on you and she smiles that sweet little girl way, a single kiss deposited to your cheek. “So thoughtful, Rick.” She does not bring up Sarah nor Mia, not wanting to break the spell she is weaving. Perhaps alone with you is possible? She plays it right?

“May I?” She indicates a stool seat at the counter where she can observe you making tea, or coffee or whatever. Tying the robe only when your hands drop away from her, slowly doing so. Was that your cock she felt? Were you hard or is she imagining things? Did you peek down over shoulder to her shorter barefoot height into cleavage barely contained within the folded robes? She hopes so, on both accounts.

“Something hard sounds really nice but I do have to drive back home, so I should probably not, huh?” How can I not smile, her every words dripped with innuendo, and even those that didn’t, in the mood I suddenly found myself, somehow I heard that way. “Well, how about if you lose control, it is up to me to get you home safely? But I think we’ll be okay.”

It isn’t as if this is the first time Beth had come over to see me, and ostensibly Mia, as not long after Sarah’s death, she was a frequent, even vigilant visitor. It had been nice, although I was in no mood to talk or feel, or, certainly not entertain. The first several times had been sympathy calls, always food in hand, as if I didn’t have my own staff to cook, or she didn’t either, yet we pretended it was home made and heart felt, it makes for a better story.

But as time went on, I felt odd, she made overtures, subtle, but clear, she understood my pain, felt it too, and perhaps we might “relieve“ it together. I wasn’t ready, and soon after I went into a sort of self imposed exile. Not from Mia, never Mia, but the rest of our old life. Travel on business made it easy, late night meetings and dinners, focus on the work and its challenges, use free time to pursue adventure sports and luxurious solace.

Over the past five yeas I had skiied the alps, Colorado, Wyoming and Utah, many times, I had sky dived and played 3/4 of the top 100 golf courses in the world.

My passions had been invested elsewhere, on Mia, but no other women, yet today, my reaction to not only Lexi but my daughter, told me I needed something more. My body craved to sink my manhood into that velvety, slick, pink paradise only a woman could offer. The temptation of not just Lexi but my daughter had been too strong, I needed to feel that, enjoy that, while ideally not destroying my life or anyone else’s.

So here we were, a robe hung over my arm, as the single woman that most men at our country club would kill to have alone, let alone wet, and turning an ass that nearly screamed to be bent over. “Hold it up and don’t peek..” Without warning she turns, “Unzip.” A loud laugh. “Hmmm, don’t look, unzip ... Are you suggesting the braile method. Let me find the zipper, then I promise i will close.”

Her skin is both cool from the rain, but red hot too, Beth is not my type, not in any way, I like smooth elegance, even a bit of tomboy, rather than flashy showgirl, but our chemistry is undeniable. Fingers find zipper, but eyes do not leave until zipper is down to just touch up turn of delicious ass.

“Now, I’ll close them, you can strip in confidence, yet words come out as bit of a growl, and, “Beautiful back by the way Beth, whatever you are doing is working.” It is a compliment dripping more in lust than desire, the weight of five years fully felt. Cock is hardening once again, this afternoon let the genie from the bottle, and now pretty much I am going to be hard with any stiff wind, at least until balls so blue return to a more human and flesh like color.

“Can you hold the robe please?” Aren’t you doing so already? “I am so wet.. It may stick..” SHIT, I think I just moaned out loud! Betrayed by my own exhale, not another word Rick, yes you heard that right, but don’t go there, you are way tooo needy! Words barely can be formed, “Of course, be careful, go slow and get the fit right.” In desire to suppress hormonal needs, voice is a bit squeaky, not trusting body to simply breathe without groans or moans.

Thank God I don’t know of our young listening audience. Of course she doesn’t understand, she‘s never had sex, let alone great sex, and older experience women understand great sex. They have no need to pretend the virgin, so they can let loose, demand and deliver. They know a man want a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets, and they also know they aren’t getting by just on young, hard body, they need and have skills! No, this may sound corny to those who don’t know how amazing great sex can be, and who have far too long suffered without it.

Pulling my arms around you as you slip on the robe, I also don’t pull back, closing my eyes to enjoy kiss on cheek, and then staying as hands slide back but stop cupping shoulders, as lips still linger near your ear. “You don’t really want tea, do you? The Beth I remember liked her bourbon, and I’ve got the good stuff, I think we can have one, don’t you? Much better at warming the whole body?”

Backing off, I will fill your drink, tea or recommendation, but if it’s bourbon, two fingers will become three. .am I trying to get you drunk or do I just want to enjoy a drink with a sexy woman? More latter than former, I’m sure, and Fuck, I need a drink and don’t really want to drink alone.

”Of course…” Arm extending and pointing in direction you already head. Watching you as you move, fuck yes I am hard and shorts aren’t great at disguiding, at least not at my size. Eyes do watch you, you move well, and only then do I briefly look down and see not only dress, but panties on floor. Panties are definntely wet, but know I can’t take credit … yet.

I’d be lying to say my eyes didn’t enjoy the view… “You wear that robe well….so what would you like, I’m sure I’ve probably got it… are you in any hurry to get home?”

Beth

She works hard to stay in shape, to look this good. Her curves are there, just not too wide of hips, childbearing ruins a woman’s body and she never had that misfortune. Happy as a God mother, she had no need of rugrats, nor had any of her lovers. She liked it this way, she enjoyed life of a rich heiress, sans all the things that suck the life out of you. Kids and husbands being two of those things. A shrewd woman with a brain on her shoulders, she invests well and isn’t taken for a fool.

On the flip side of that, she plays hard, plays for keeps. Loves a good challenge. It is probably why many of her old sorority girlfriends stopped inviting her around. Tired of the “Beth Games”. Taken men weren’t off limits to her, in her mind, they were just more of a challenge to get into bed. Not that she wanted to keep any of their boyfriends or spouses for herself. She just wanted to know if they fucked well or not. What’s the harm in some fun? It means nothing, never has and never would.

Sarah was probably the only one who was never afraid of her taking Rick away. Not that she hadn’t tried to lure the man over the years, he just never bit. Somewhere along the way she had let up on pursuing him so much. New fish in the sea always showed up to play with. Still, she would flirt and tease whenever around, birthdays, holidays and sometimes by invitation to dinner, she’d come and entertain with stories and flirting’s and be on her way home again. With the loss of Sarah, it took awhile to get back to the old Beth. He took it hard, hell.. She took it hard. Granted, she got back to living a lot sooner than Rick has.

“Aren’t you sweet..” Coos over one shoulder, smiling with a radiant glow at the compliment. Would you kiss and nibble along this back if invited to, finally? She can see your eyes, darker, more watchful. You desire her? Still the gentleman that you are, you do not make any overt moves, nor take any advantages. She had hoped you would do something to indicate whether you are game or not, to play a bit, but… Not quite. Perhaps she is just uncertain herself? You have turned down all overtures for so long, why would today be any different?

“It has been…” A husky tone of breathy words as robe slips over and wrap is tied shut. “A long time, Rick.” It has been months since.. What was his name? She forgot, not that it matters. No one is as gorgeous as you are around here, and she’s been hunting for weeks now to know this. “I would love one..” A smile spreads across her pixie like features, “Or two. In the den still?” A hand lifts, robe a little loose on her small arms, bunches at the elbow as it slips down, her manicured finger pointing towards the hallway and the route to your den.

Watching you bend, your back muscles bunch as your arm stretches out, to pick up her soaked sundress and tiny little bikini panties is just, well.. can chores be a sexual thing? For her, normally that is a NO! But watching you, your fingers hook that panty’s string band and lift, she wonders if you’d press your nose to the gusset if she were wearing them right now? Liking the look on your face and flex of your fit body, she watches you carry the items to the side room and vanish inside. Dryer opened, items obviously placed inside, it starts up after a few little chimes.

You’re back, your hand moving to the small of her back and motioning towards the room she knows. Following her slightly exaggerated walk, no doubt your eyes on the sway of her hips, are you thinking about how naked she is under your robe? In your darkened workspace, there is the desk and chair, but it is to the sofa and matching lounge chair that she goes. The love seat is perfect, two cushions and room to spread out, should room be needed, she sits. With hand in lap, pulling the robe to bunch where her thighs cross, the robe splits away to fall to leather seat, baring all the way from foot to hip, yet the bunched terry cloth under her small fist is pressing into the gapped vee where crossed thighs can grab a flimsy pinch at that white material and keep some decorum still. She leaves the chair across from her open for you, nearest to your little dry bar and across from her where you can see her crossed thighs and split robe, as she shifts to a semi profile staged seat.

Last edited:
Lexi

You growled! I heard you! You ARE falling for her honey trap! Holy shit. Crap! Shit, CRAP! I’ve got to learn to curb my language, even if it is just in my head. My heart is pounding, I can’t have this damned ..cougar fucking up my plans. Crap! Fuck! What am I going to do? Glad I went up a few steps higher, you pass by below without looking my way, my heart is lodged in my throat and I am slowly back tracking up these last three steps before you do see me here. Listening! Like a spy.

I am a spy! Aren’t I? Still, dude!? What the fuck? Her game is weak as hell, you must be, like seriously deprived to get all aroused over her? She’s old as hell! Okay, so maybe I am a tad bit jealous, though I am not sure why? It’s not like I care about you or anything. You’re the bad guy, I got to remember that! I wonder though, does Mia know this woman is in the house, stripping in the damned kitchen and inviting you to do who knows what, where?! Well.. You did invite her for a drink, but the sound of it was much like the sound of that plumber guy in the porn movies here to ‘fix your pipes ma’am’ but the ‘pipes’ is code for, … not pipes!

So what. Okay, I don’t need to care, it’s sex. People do it all the time. Right? It’s not a date, hell it might not even be sex. Sex though, means nothing. Just sex. I wonder if Mia knows? Looking back at her door, I get that you’ve been shut down since your wife died, so you’re probably like overloaded with .. hormones and urges and, sperm.. It’s JUST sex, not like you’d date her. Would you?

I better go tell Mia.

Quick as I can walk without being heard, I get to her door, rap at it twice and bolt inside. The door shut behind me, I lean against it and stare at Mia with wide eyes.

“He has a naked woman in the kitchen!” raspy hissing whispered words, to which Mia just frowns at me,
“What?” I bolt across the room to where she is seated at her vanity, near her ear and repeat it.

“Who?” She is looking at me with this dubious expression, obviously not believing me at all.

“She said her name.. Beth?” and your daughter smiles! What the hell is she smiling about?

“OH, Aunt Beth.” And nods, returning to the mirror to fix her eye liner some more.

“She was NAKED in the kitchen.” I try to emphasize this information and again, her look is the same.

“What? Why was she naked? Are you sure?” Pencil held in hand, our eyes meet in the mirror as she asks me that stupid question.

“Yeah, she got caught out in the storm I guess, she’s left a puddle or trail.. of water. What? Why are you looking at me like that? I thought you’d like to know this woman is down there, right now trying to get your dad to …”

“Ah, that explains a lot. I am sure Daddy is just seeing to her comfort, get her dried off.” A fine line is drawn along her upper lid, smiling as she works on the second. How she doesn’t poke her eye out with that thing I will never know. I tried it once or twice, I can’t draw a straight line or on skin, to save my life. Good thing I don’t need to wear makeup, I’d look worse for trying.

“You’re not concerned about her trying to get your dad into bed?” The tone is skeptical at best, I don’t buy it. Mia is so protective of her dad, it’s borderline psycho.

“Aunt Beth doesn’t mean it, she’s harmless. She’s been like this my whole life, I think she thinks she’s funny. Harmless flirting..”

Interrupting her silly speech I tell on you, “He growled at her, Mia…”

“No..” She is shaking her head negatively, her pencil dropped to the vanity, disgusted with the whole idea, it is plainly there on her face as she almost growls aloud herself. “No way he’d give in.. to…” Again our eyes meet in the mirror, wasn't it just an hour ago that you were hard as a rock? I can see the scenario in her head play out on her face and then it shifts to something almost deviant. Dark? Lusty?

“Come on.. Let’s go see.” She is up and taking my hand, pulling me with her.

“Where? Mia, Wait! We can’t just go eavesdrop in the damned hallway!” Her door is open, and she peeks out, the coast obviously clear before she is pulling me behind her and into her parent’s bedroom.

“We aren’t. I got something better to show you..” She giggles at this as we enter your bedroom, beeline towards the walk-in closet but stop at a wall. Released from her pulling hands, she is inside your closet for only a few moments before I hear some seal release and watch the wall swing out towards me on silent hinge. She’s back and inside, calling me to “get in here, Lex!”

A freaking panic room!? A vault? I am not sure what this is, but inside is several screens, a mouse and keyboard and some other things.

“We will see what’s going on…” She says, slowly, distracted as she logs into the system. So quickly that I can’t make out what the password was, but on snaps the video. The screen showing all the rooms of the house, and some I don’t even recognize, before she mouses over and selects the den. Full screen, we can see from some where behind your desk, the pair of you, just barely.

“Can you adjust it?” I ask as I bend to the tabletop and peer to the screen.

“Sure can, even has sound..” Her giggle is positively wicked and sure enough, she has the screen pan to you, adjust up and zoom in closer, turning on the speakers so we can hear you both.

Last edited:
I had been out of the game so long, even things I meant innocently, came out as dialogue from old porn. Yet Beth didn’t seem to mind, and maybe this was the path we needed to navigate as we walked closer and closer to the edge. It was funny, if this had been yesterday, before the girl’s arrived, before my reawakening while rubbing the lotion on Lexi’s young body, and the sight of my near naked daughter, no chance we are here. No change I would have invited you in, even encouraged you to strip out of your wet clothes, and join me for a drink. But as everything else in life, timing was everything, and something that wouldn’t have been considered yesterday, was becoming impossible not to entertain and even covet today.

I knew there were cameras, but did not remember or even think Mia knew how ot use them, let alone was not spying on my “conversation” with Beth. “It has been…” A husky tone of breathy words as robe slips over and wrap is tied shut. “A long time, Rick.” Helping you pull the robe around your shoulders, hands momentarily, gently massaging shoulders. “Too long, my fault, I thought about reaching out, wasn’t sure I should?” it is not a lie, nor the truth. I knew you had been kind, and I should show gratitude, reciprocate, but wasn’t sure I should initiate, and far less sure I was prepared to follow through if offered. I sense the reticence, slipping away.

You remember the way, that says something, I don’t remember taking you here before, had Sarah, or did you just assume I was that kind of man? I was. My den is masculine, Scottish plaids, dark maroon and forest green leathers, mahagony. It isn’t fashion anymore where everything is grays and light, but it is me, old school, when men were men, and women meant to enjoy. You seem comfortable in this type of room, I could wonder how many others you might have been in, but I don’t care, I am not looking to fall in love, perhaps not even make it?

Leaning over, picking up the dress and panties, looking at you playfully while spinning on finger. “I’ll make sure these are dry before you put them back on… but that may take a while.” And a wink… God, I wink… okay we are doing this!

Back and guiding you down my long hall, into my Man Cave, the bastion of my masulinity. “I think Sarah was the only one who ever trusted you with her husband, I guess she knew me, but I also think she knew you, we would never have done anything … then.” Drawing the last word out for emphasis, for that was then, this is now, and the same rules and obligations no longer apply.

You slip into the love seat, body positioned perfectly leaving me the front row seat, but what exactly are you prepared to show me? it is like riding a bike to a degree, it doesn‘t matter how long. When the woman is sexy enough, the body is ready to react, and charm reemerges from caves to long closed. Taking the seat opposite, you, I wonder if you practice sitting in a robe like that. I mean look at you, the material locations could not be more strategic, that has to be a skill and not just luck.

Slow drink of my bourbon, letting it spin in the glass. “I’m hoping that it isn’t just good liquor that improves with age … you look good Beth, best anything in this den has looked in a long time. I hope you won’t be a stranger going forward.“. I let my eyes scan the room. “I probably should redecorate this, but I like it …”. Looking at you, ”If you were a man I’d offer you a cigar.. and you’re welcome to have one, if you’d like?” Eyes go to lips and briefly imagine something longer, thicker lodged between Scarlett red lips.

”Are you hungry? I’m sure I’ve got some nuts…”. My glass is already empty, that went down quick, but I am not stopping. I have to be honest, it is nice having you here, it is nice being back in the game. Standing makes my growing arousal more evident, spinning and going to the bar, “Can I refresh yours too or get you something else?”

Beth

The first time here, this place had been a steel skeleton, freshly pouring concrete and not a single resident present. Mia had convinced you to rebuild something smaller and more modern. And you happily agreed. The old home was lovely, massive too and all Sarah. This was.. different. The second time she had come to visit, was to take Mia to the airport as you were stuck in L.A. and that is when Mia gave her auntie the tour. This time, you are here and you’re showing the way forward.

Liking what she sees of your profile, of the tent in your shorts, there is a heady buzz in the air. Her system humming with triumphant conquest within her manicured grasp. Patience can prove well worth the effort, but it is not a done deal just yet. You are batting back at all her playful antics, innuendo heavy on the conversation, your prick sure is interested. What will it take to push you over the edge, Rick?

“Famished.” Responds with a cat like sound, shifting back into the comforts of leather that flexes under her slight weight. Those eyes follow you, glass to lips that are smiling while they sip at the bourbon. “Another, please?” almost coos off the tongue, pinky in the air and glass dangling from thumb and few fingers, her smile shifting wider as she watches your approach. You naughty man… You’re stalking her! She sees it, in your blue eyes and cocky smile. That cock of yours is well defined in snug shorts and when you bend to reach for the glass, her words offer you another option, “Can I help you with that?” Says the smiling coy lips of a starving woman, your prick in her line of sight.

You’re poised, frozen mid-bend and she slips to the edge of the loveseat’s soft cushion. Her head perfectly aligned with your waist, that straining tube of meat so rigid and seemingly wanting. After watching her eyes zero in and remain on your cock for a good minute or so, her eyes lift to you, seeking permission. “If you like?” Tongue slipping out over her full bottom lip, lips she knows are plump and eager, she had them cosmetically made that way. Cock sucking lips, very skilled lips that are smiling expectantly up at you without a look of mercy or sacrifice. There is no ‘have to’ in her eyes, there is want-to.

Mia & Lexi

“No way..” A giggle from Mia, “here..” She says, trying to capture my attention away from the screen. A nudge of an arm, then an elbow!

“Ow!” hand moving to rub at ribs she just jabbed, “What.. Oh..” In her hands is a folding chair and I take it, hurrying to sit down, stunned by what I am seeing.. live! “She didn’t just.. What is she offering…. “ I look to Mia and there is that raised brow and ‘are you stupid’ look.

“Oh.. Wow…” Now what in the hell do you say to that!? I mean this is so classic poorly written porn right here, live! It doesn’t sound as corny as it did before though. “Your aunt is..” What can I say to that? A slut? That seems harsh, so I don’t. I don’t know this woman and insulting her seems wrong. Why would I? She just wants.. well, whatever it is she has in mind.

“Mia..” I shift a bit nervously, eyes off the screen and on Mia’s frowning profile, “We probably shouldn’t..”

“Sssh!” hisses harshly, her narrowed eyes on the screen and leaning forward to watch this play out. Should she be watching whatever it is her dad is about to do with Beth? Hell, should I!? I look to the doorway out of this tiny room, debating what to do here? What’s the right choice to make? I don’t want to see….

Do I?

I must admit, if it is only to myself, I kind of do want to see.. It’s a bit weird, or I should feel a bit weird.. Shouldn’t I? But fuck, I mean.. Mia’s not looking freaked out or grossed out, or even upset. She’s freakin’ studying the screen like a director or something. And WHY shush me!? No one can hear us in here!

So rude!

I flop back into the chair with my own frown now, eyes on Mia for a minute or two, watching her and then I hear you and something else, not sure what the sound was but my eyes are back on the screen in an instant, locked on! Yeah. I am watching this too. I may burn in hell for this… I will repent before I die, that’s a good deal right? I got time.

Beth

Tearing down the old house was hard, I had been there the day they demolished, the wrecking ball ripped through the stately, grand Georgian! it had been modeled after Tara, you know, the Gone With The Wind, it hadn’t had the Scarlett staircase, the one where Rhett stopped Scarlett in his arms and took miss fiddle-dee-dee up to make her his, but it had the lavish veranda, the ballroom, Sarah had loved it.

This was new, modernish, as were most of the appointments, only this study was different. it was mine, and even had the mahogany wains coating from the original. Seemed fitting somehow that if I was kindling a flame with an old, dear friend of my wife’s, it was here.

Tentativeness had turned to confidence. The bourbon twirling in my glass, a woman who I would not be taking advantage of, who knew when she was in the presence of a cocksman, and relished the moment. Despite the time away, I did not doubt either my abilities to enjoy or fully satisfy a woman, and Beth was 100% woman. I watched as the grip at the V loosened, and the terry slid further up the silky and clearly freshly shaved or waxed thigh. Suddenly interest in grooming sparked and the mind wandered to just now good the freshly waxed floor or the inviting landing strip of one Beth Harper might look and feel!

Your eyes have glanced down more than once, or twice, each time the curl of the smile increasing. Do you like all men to be hard for you Beth, or only the ones you are interested in? Do you qualify your suitors, a literal measuring stick of virility. I hope I measure up, if not, you only date porn stars. You are bringing out the peacock in me, so posture doesn’t slump, if you’ve got it, flaunt it, just as you do as robe slowly, too slowly, reveals more and more.

Swizzling ice cubes in the glass, my eyes no longer avert, they eat you consume you. “If the lady is hungry, let’s see what I’ve got?” Moving toward you, we begin the dance, but the beautiful thing of being older is there is not even a moment of assumption of innocence. These are consenting adults, who know exactly what they are doing, I am ready to get closer, slip that robe off, enjoy the painless lady, however I genuinely go to retrieve your glass allow us one more round of intoxicating inducement.

My cock is more mouth than eye height, and there is no denying his eagerness to join our little soirée. I first sense then feel you edge closer, retreat not even a consideration, “Can I help you with that?” My God, what a purr, my eyes track yours to make no mistake of misconstrue of indecent proposal. Time stops as body turns, to address with full frontal, I can feel your breath through the fabric of my shorts, and like the lady, it is red hot!

”Oh Beth…” It is part growl, part moan, an unnecessary confirmation, or a needful plea? You are staring at my cock, not the slightest attempt at eye contact, as my hand moves forward, and fingers extend to comb through thick hair. “If you like?” Fingers curl to gently massage back of neck and scalp. “Are you sure you don’t want your drink refilled first? … “ No time given to answer, “Yes, I’d like… but it is warm in here, are you sure I can’t take your robe?”

My eyes look up and see the cameras, they are always on. “Beth, I should warn you, we are on security, it’s a long story, but we are being watched… perhaps we can even enjoy this later.. not just this first act, but the entire show.. you will stay for acts two and three?” The door is shut, and that tongue and those lips… bending down, still holding the back of your head, out mouths meet, and the heat and passion of our kiss is magic… intense, experienced, wicked! Laughing as we break. “My God Beth, if that’s the way you kiss… how damn good are you at this?”

I am neither specific or vulgar, as I straighten and give unbridled access to my manhood … for ALL to see!

Lexi & Mia

“Is she..?” I glance to Mia and once more Mia shushes me, her eyes wide on the screen, almost unblinking. “Mia?” I try again, but this time my eyes go to my friend’s face, her profile and watch her. There is something on her face, in her eyes but I can’t be sure what I am seeing, is what I am seeing? She looks .. aroused? Eager? Her eyes are so dark and she is softly panting, leaning into the desk and screens. Further down I go, yeah… I can see hard nipples and the pulse in her throat.

Holy fuck! She is getting turned on by this! By her father? Well, you are very sexy. Even I can see that, just never thought I’d see your little girl lusting after anything other than Prada. This is so wrong but now, I can’t make myself leave, or even turn the system off. It’s so dirty! When she turns to glance my way, she blushes a bit but she is really aroused. Trying not to show it, nor keep eye contact, she says nothing except, “Close the door.”

Alright. So we’re in this together then. Such a dirty secret, so out of line and what would Daddy think if he knew who was watching them right now? I get up and close the door, standing there a minute or so, still torn on the choice to be made. Was it already decided? Morals say to get out of this room, this is not my business, and this spying is so fucked up.. But.. I glance back as you approach her, this Beth woman and stand there so bold as hell, in front of her, looking down as if reigning over her. It’s so fucking sexy, watching you and.. No more excuses, I go and sit back down, trying to keep my hands on the desk, saying nothing further.

Beth & Rick

Bittersweet victory and all because of two twin hard bodies upstairs. Had she known, would it have mattered? No, not really. This has been a long time coming, and cumming, hopefully isn’t too quick. Who is she kidding? She’s good at this, always has been. Your kiss was unexpected, it suggested intimacy, not carnal desires. She reaches to stroke bare thigh, just under those shorts, moaning into your lips and mouth, widening to taste you on her tongue. Her pulse pounding, head reeling a bit, she draws in a deeper breath when you straighten. “Recording are you?” A husky chuckle follows, wondering just what all you have managed to capture on camera and do you save them? Not that she knows you’ve been celibate all these years.

Your hand stroking through thick hair is enough to make her eyes roll and her nipples hard. Lifting hands, the robe is pushed off from shoulders and let fall to rest around waist and couch. Reaching for your shorts, her full lips press just below your navel and kiss. Lapping in little circles, she peels away the waist band until it is lowered enough to slip down further. “So delicious..” She coos, if Sarah knew what she was doing right now… No guilt, not now. Not after all this time! She shared how good you are in bed, took pride in sharing when out on those ladies’ nights. It was time to find out and first thing she wanted to know, how do you taste?

Bold eyes lift to your own, looking up at you when that cock clears boxers and shorts, when she taps you to the broad wet flat of her tongue, when lips close around and suckle you like that fat lollipop fantasy scene in most men’s heads. That wet slurping sound fills the room moment by moment, humming a pleasurable little sound around you, pulling on that hard crown to the roof of mouth, she suckles on you with a leisure lover’s pace.

Rick & Beth

If I knew we had an audience, would I put on a show? No I would not, not for my little girl, not for her beautiful young friend. However, I don’t, no idea that no matter what I do, how hard, violently or dominating, I do it, what I reveal or how I let the tight coil so long kept tight spring, what these two young ladies might see, but never will young Mia, nor our new guest, see me the same again.

I am who I am, sex absent emotion is vacant, to want to fuck, really fuck, a great fuck, requires me to feel, not love, but want and like, think there could be more, and it builds, and so the kiss is that. Intimacy, and possessiveness, not for a lifetime, but certainly for the moment, I won’t just fuck you, I will make love to you, should we go there? Your hands on my thigh, a quck chill up the spine, God it feels so fucking good to feel that again. It would make me smile, but not surprise to hear my wife‘s comments about me as a lover. I could not have shared exactly the same.

I loved her, I wanted her to feel and enjoy, to rip sheets and scream out, to be left spent, a human puddle, but as much as I loved her, as loyal as I was, there is still much more in this tank, and I hope, should I hop back on this horse, or another filly or stable to be named later, I get to experience at least a few rides that make my toes finally curl, and my body convulse and desire as I’ve never known.

Your fingers curl around my boxers and slide it down, but just a bit, I want more. Smiling as robe falls from shoulders, looking down, “I’m going to fuck all of you Beth, every single delicious inch…“. Moaning to your kiss on my lower abs, cock twitching and arching to sexy mouth and lips. “Sexy, there’s a lot of delicious here, we’re both gonna need our share…”.

Your tits are man made but spectacular, and the ache of the hardness of those nipples is particularly enticing.
My voice is a growl, “Strip my shorts off Beth.. “ It is a command, not a question, as t-shirt is stripped off and thrown to the side. “I want us to be naked, I want to enjoy you naked, and I want you to enjoy me.” My body is ready, my muscles are now flexed with adrenaline and desire. With my cock in your mouth, I raise one leg to to the seat beside you, to give me leverage, and you feel my fingers wrap around though your thick hair, and grip the back of your head.

”Beth, I’ve never had a woman be nasty, unafraid to show me how much she really loved sex, loved to suck a cock, loved to be eaten loved to be fucked…everywhere! I want to be with that kind of woman right now.. it’s been five years.. .God Beth, please… be wicked!” Body moves as muscles flex and roll, I am huge, and needy, growling and moaning… “Jesus Christ I love it when a woman can really, really suck a cock.. trust me.. I am outstanding at eating pussy… and I can’t wait to taste that sweet pink slit between your legs!” My entire body flexing and moving at full profile and frontal view from the various camera angles, all of them watching as I start to fuck your mouth, and watch you take, enjoy and worship my prick!

Lexi

“Oh my fucking god!” Numb gaped lips stuttered out in breathless whisper, eyes wide and glued to monitor, did she hear me? A glance at Mia and her eyes are as wide as mine and her mouth is gaping a bit too. Yet, she is silent. Staring silently and I can hear her breathing hitch a bit, if I watch her long enough, I can see she is seriously aroused by what she is seeing, hearing. Who knew Daddy had such a foul mouth and fat dick? I can’t speak, torn between watching Mia and watching the pair in the den, it is difficult to choose. This is so sick and wrong.. isn’t it? It doesn’t feel sick, exactly.. Wrong, sure. Yes? Well, not for me! He isn’t MY dad.

She sits there transfixed, unable to look away, her hands folded between her thighs, they aren’t moving but they are definitely pressing down between her legs. To chair? To her pussy? Another side glance at Mia before I go back to the monitor. Never had a woman be nasty? Unafraid? Why does that thought make me ache a bit? I can see her taking that fat prick down like it’s some delicious ice cream popsicle. Swallowing, I can feel the blood in my veins throb, feeling thick and hot, swallowing again as I hear and see Beth doing and find myself glued to the monitor, reaching for the little control paddle to zoom in closer. Turning up the volume, in on her face and your dick sliding deeper, coming out slimy and wet.

I’ve never really thought about doing that, seemed rather gross. I mean they pee out of that. What if they accidentally urinated instead of, well the other stuff? Is that possible? Again, I never thought of it, it never appealed to me to try and put some guy’s dick in my mouth. Of course, I never tried to do anything more than make out with a guy. Just never got me this damned hot. Staring at Beth take you into her mouth is giving me .. urges to try it. Urges is a funny word, but censoring my own thoughts seems to be more appropriate. Why? I don’t fucking know! No one can read my mind, hear them. Why be delicate? Habit maybe? Fuck! Did she just about gag? Scrunching nose, I can see her groan as she pulls off of that thick vein, her saliva linking your tube to her lips, so slimy and wet. I can see the strings of drool bow and hang to sway off the dick she is bobbing all over like a professional cock sucker.

Am I envious? Yes! Why, I don’t know. You’re my enemy, not my husband. Not MY anything! Well, okay you are soon to be my boss. I should not be watching this! Fuck, but finding any sort of will power to walk out of here is just not happening. I sit back, studying the encounter, closely so, I want to learn how to do that. Best way is to watch and stop the inner chatter box shit.

Mia

How can you do this, Dad!? In OUR home, on that couch? You told me that couch was so costly that it was a sin to even purchase it. And you’re letting her put her bare ass and pussy on that leather!? It will need to be sanitized now. And AUNT BETH!? She’s mom’s bestie! Was, is? I am so torn. I want to go down there and interrupt you both, put a stop to this unfaithful disgusting act! That slut has no right to touch you, greedy whore. Always wanting you, watching you with her slut eyes. I hate her. I mean it, I hate her! Loathe.

Here comes the guilt. Hitting me like a load of bricks and smothering me. I have no right to feel this way, mom’a gone. You’ve been a saint, at least as far as I know of, since she passed. Jealousy. I am jealous and I hate myself for feeling this way. You’re MINE damn it! MY daddy! This .. woman! She has no right to be in this house, touching you, loving you. Why can’t you come to me if you have needs? I could fulfill them damn it! I can see how she handles you, touching you without care and without love. Just a lust driven whore needing her cock. MY cock! Fucking bitch!

Narrowed eyes seethe silently at the monitor, watching and judging ruthlessly. All sort of rage and sulky pouting thoughts. Revenge ideas, tears and pleading, using your love for me to drive that bitch away and all of it is so wrong, and I know it. I hate knowing it too. I hate that this is turning me on, that as I watch I find myself wanting to puppeteer her every move. To love you through her. I want to do that for you, be that nasty girl you desire, feel your hands in my hair in that way. Not caressing in a hug or a gentle kiss on top to say good night. I want to feel your passionate embrace, those hands pulling at me too.

“Think we can learn to do that? Without throwing up? That .. “ I say to Lexi, she makes a sound of agreement but nothing else. The noise of slurping and wet squelches of mouth bobbing on your cock is arousing, your groans and commanding tone is doing funny things to my sex. I feel myself flexing, the needy heat rising inside of me. Is this a normal response to what I am seeing, hearing and the man who is doing it? Thighs grip closed, tighter on wrists and twined fisted hands pressing to the chair between my thighs. I won’t touch myself. I won’t! I can’t. I want to, but I can’t. What would Lexi think of me? Pretty sure my friend already thinks I am mental, look at what I drug her in to? What kind of friend am I? What kind of fucking daughter am I? Sheesh!

There is no way I can do any of this with you. I am your daughter for fuck sake! Morally it is so wrong, far too wrong. But Aunt Beth?! WHY her? Why can’t it be someone else? Someone I like?! Someone I like would be so much better, at least if I saw her kissing you I wouldn’t hate either of you so much. No idea who this someone else could be, we don’t have a large circle of friends. Not with work and mom’s passing and school. We’re reclusive a lot lately. The idea though, it’s an acceptable one. Someone I like, someone who likes me.. Someone who would love you like I do..

Beth:

The sway of her is the full stroking length of your dick she is deep throating. Back and forth, one hand cupping to knead gently at your tight sack, to wrap and give a tug. Jaw dropped lips slack and opened wide, she makes a lusty production of taking all of you in and out of her cock hungry mouth. She loves sex, she loves fucking. Both, but mostly men. Not every dick will do, she is very selective and very careful with her body. This isn’t love, it’s lust and this thick cock of yours is going to make her scream in orgasms and she knows this.

The wrap of your hands into her hair makes her growl and double her efforts until panting and breathing in wet ragged gasps, her nipples pebble hard and her cunt is leaving a wet spot on your expensive leather. Off your prick, stroking it high over her forehead, her mouth fastens to one nut and suckles. Tongue dancing all over, she loves a freshly washed body and shaved sack. The other a toy her tongue tickles at, lapping and stroking in wet slow rolling motion, you taste fucking delicious.

“Rick..” Tongue stroking that vein underside, slowly climbing it’s way up to tip and ridge, to flicker at that tiny slit in the top, scooping that leaking precum up and swallowing you. Eyes meet and over that head she plays, full softly suckling lips and tongue bask and cherish. “I ache, Rick.. I want to feel this in my needy little cunt. Fuck me?” Up she comes, hand still stroking you, a soft kiss to your lips before turning around, hands on the back of your couch, a knee to the cushion to bend and stretch her body out for your viewing pleasure. She is fit and trim, hard bodied and bare from front to back. One hand going to her ass to cup a cheek and spread herself, those eyes on yours expectantly. Middle finger slipping down her slit, she uses it while you watch her, split her pink line little by little with each stroke and spreading motion of her fingertip.

Of course it was the motivation provided by my current, audience, that luckily I had no idea would possibly be looking in on this most unexpected dalliance, that had me in this mood, part crazed, and incredibly needy. Even as I slipped off my shorts, my large, hard cock springing free, as I let my eyes enjoy Beth’s open robe, it was the earlier images, Mia in the barely there bikini, and my hands exploring her young friend Lexi’s back, that had poked this long dormant bear and brought it to life.

The tomcat that I had so long denied and suppressed, now needed to prowl, snarl, hunt and fuck! “Jesus Baby that feels good… you don’t know how long it’s been… Oh fuck how I’ve needed this … NEED this!” Looking up, not realizing I am gazing directly into the cameras, directly into both Lexi’s and my daughters eyes as I express this thought, offer this invitation, not intentional but no less honest.

”Yes Baby.. .suck Daddy’s big cock… show me how you want it.. need it!” The purr of Beth reverberated throughout my study, “How long has it been since a real man had you on your knees… you’re good Baby…show me just how good.. how nasty you are!”

It was like applying just the right amount of whip to a thoroughbred, feeling her go deep, my balls slapping hard against her chin as she opened her throat and took me obscenely deep. In a groove the muscles in my abs and chest rolling as I feed her more and more of my thobbing prick. One hand combs back my hair as back arches and gluts clench, thighs drive and I fuck Beth’s slutty mouth.

God I needed it, sooo bad! A moment of inadvertent confession, yet knowing it will turn Beth on. “Baby your timing was perfect… you have no idea of the day I’ve had.. what I have seen… I don’t think Mia or friend have any idea how sexy they are… how a man has to hold back.. it is so hard to be good.. but you Baby… you want me bad… don’t you?”
As I say these words, deep in the throes of passion, as I confess both dark desires and growing needs, I do not realize I am looking directly into the eyes of my young and impressionable audience. Do they think I am talking to them, or their counterpart, or simply in abstract? Is it an idea the thrills, terrifies or both? How will they see me later, what will it inspir or suppress, only time will tell?

But here I am now, a man in need with a skilled and wanting temptress, a muse and a siren all wrapped into one. She teases and spurs, arouses and purrs… “Jesus you are meant for this aren’t you Beth? Why haven’t you ever tried to show me before?” I neither love or particularly like Beth, but that makes no difference now, or should we do this again, this is about Mazlow’s needs, pure carnal desire… it can be no more complicated or imperative!

The exchange continues, and it isn’t just the words, but the throaty growl, Beth sounds like she had downed a pack of Marlboro’s and four scotches as her words scorch my body, “I ache, Rick.. I want to feel this in my needy little cunt. Fuck me?” I fucking love it.. this is what I needed… not just back on the horse… but bucking a fucking bronco! I don’t think it is possible to offend each other at this point, and If I do, so be it.. but this should be fire on a raging inferno and I want to feel the heat of simultaneous combustion.

”Do you?” Laughing in a tone even I don’t recognize. ”Then come here you little whore… “ Hands grip waist and pull you into a searing kiss, I can feel the strength in my hands as my fingers grip, only to release and spin you, nearly throwing Beth down bent over and legs and ass splayed in offering. I don’t even know where this man has come from, is this the new me, or just so much repressed need, finally unchained. Hand raises and lowers down hard with spank of ass… watching your body respond… you are that type of woman, I know it.. you need a firm hand… the mark of my hand is clear, the dark red raising fast and easily visible into the camera above.

it has been years since I spanked Mia, my wife was never into it.. but Beth… the way her legs spread wider, her cunt glistens and spreads. “Never let ti be said I would leave a needy, hot, tight cunt.. waiting!” As hand grips shaft and tipe slides only momentarily, before pressing inside with a grunt of pure pleasure! If only I knew you were both watching, would I have let you see this.. I’d like to say no, but some day, every little girl learns in her own way, that deep down, Daddy is a man.

Lexi

My mouth feels numb, overly wet and a bit slobbery. Watching this, all of this is … It’s a sin! Inappropriate! You are my boss, you are the man who made my father a fugitive of the law! Took everything from us when you chased… Mind scrambling to find something, anything to back track away from the thoughts flooding my head, my body right now. The ebb and throb of blood that feels like boiling molasses, nipples so tight and hard, I am glad my bra is padded to help hide the fact my thoughts are in that room, putting myself spread and bent over, ready to receive…

*click!*

“Hey!? What the fuck, Lex?” Mia whirls on me with these wild eyes and a glare that I could feel laser my bones to dust.

“We shouldn’t watch this, Mia!” A hiss so softly, no chance we’d be overheard in this house but still!

*Click!* She turned it back on, leaning in closer to watch her dad stick it to this ‘aunt’ Beth. Her moans fill the small room as does the sound of his deeper growls.

Again, *click!* off! “Mia!?” I try to reason with her and shut it off, which gets my hand slapped!? MY HAND! She smacked my damned hand!

“Leave it alone, Lex. If you don’t want to watch, then go..” She doesn’t even look at me this time, just instantly flipped it back on.

*click*

*click*

*click*

“LEX! LEAVE IT!”
A snarling Mia is giving me a look of wrath and promise of some serious pain if I touch it again.

“This is wrong, Mia..” I say in a tight, angered small voice.

“So what.” Is snapped back, “She is up to something and I am not letting my Dad fall into her slutty fuck toy web. You don’t know her like I do, Lex. Okay? She will fuck anything she wants, hone in on their time, their money and when she’s bored, she will waltz right back out and leave another broken heart behind her. My dad doesn’t need that..”

Looks like Daddy needs it right now, or was she ignoring the reality of what’s going on downstairs, right now? He’s grunting and cursing, smacking her ass and pulling hair to force her back into him, harder and faster. He sure as hell looks like he NEEDS something! What the hell can I say to get Mia to stop watching and turn it off!?

It’s bothering me, in more ways than one. Sure, I can stroke my own self-righteous conscious with some bullshit about morals and ethics and privacy and what not but the truth is, all of it is making me forget why I am even here and what I came to do and did not cum here to do!

“He mentioned us both, Mia.. To her!” Again, quiet and tight voice, strained and confused. Both angry and aroused, Jealous and a bit raw feeling. I am not sure why I feel exposed right now, Mia isn’t even looking at me, but I am sitting here with her, watching .. THIS!

“Yeah….” A soft whimsical sigh, a softer smile easing off her angry eyed expression. “He did, didn’t he?” She turns then to look at me, smiling a little more. In the back ground we both hear you fucking her, harder and faster and the wet squelching fuck sounds that reverberate off those den walls.. Was it intended as a music room or merely an audio torture device by sheer dumb architectural designed luck? “Lex?!” Her eyes going wide and looking at me quite strangely.

Mia –

He did. He confessed to Beth that we both aroused him earlier today, made him… Did we both make him like this? I watch the screen another moment, but the display has lost it’s pull of me now that Lexi has my mind going in a whole other direction. He’s attracted to us, our young lush bodies! While I can’t really give into carnal desires and offer myself to my own father… Why couldn’t Lex? Staring at her, really looking at her and her stunning eyes, gorgeous face and her body is so damned sexy that she even had me panting after her all last year. WHY NOT!?

“Lex..” Reaching out to take her hands and scooting our chairs together until the two desk chairs collide, “You could date my dad.” Lapping my lower lip I watch her eyes go wide and her face pale, and that little negative shake of her head as I see her thoughts flood both face and mind, her eyes are captivating when she’s shocked, confused … Hell, even when she is angry, she is gorgeous!

“N-nooooo.. No, nu uh! Mia!? What the hell are you thinking right now!?” Her hands yank out of mine and she is trying to scoot away.

“No, really! Think about it? Okay? I like you, HE liked you. He said so –“

“No, he said that the way we looked…” She tries to recall what was said but the damned fuck noises are getting faster and louder, and wouldn’t you know it? Your growls has Lexi’s eyes returning to the small screen again and again. She is flustered and I can see it! This is a GREAT IDEA!

“Damn it, Lex, it’s a good idea! Come on? You could keep him away from her for me!” Sounded reasonable in my mind… right?

“I am going to be working for your dad, Mia..”

“And?” What’s the big damned deal?

“Ethics?”

My face scrunches up and gives her one of those ‘are you stupid’ looks.

“He’s old enough to be MY dad too..”

“But he isn’t and he’s single.. And you’re single and you will be with him everywhere.. On the road, in hotels and motels and dinners and flights all over the world…” I use that tone of voice with her that is totally girlie and manipulative and pleading all rolled into my cutest face ever look and pouty lipped consoling! I am holding nothing back here and besides, him fucking her would be SO much closer to maybe him and …

“Mia!” Gasping at the suggestion and scolding me with those eyes of hers, aroused as I am, I know I am not thinking this through fully, but I LIKE Lexi! Really like, like almost sister…. Never mind. Sister’s don’t fuck… Well.. Maybe? I want my dad, so what does it matter with Lexi? Lost in my thought I watch her get up from her chair, look hard at me and then quick and quietly leave the small room. She didn’t answer me, didn’t say yes. I sigh heavily, depressed a bit, and angry a lot.

But she didn’t say no either, did she?

A thought, maybe some more pressuring? I turn back to the video.

Last edited:
Beth –

Each handprint left on firm round cheeks has her jumping to one side or there other, panting heavily and growling for more from you. A throaty rumble of grunts and demands, “Fuck me!” Hips squirming side to side, burrowing cunt onto and into that rod of yours in an effort to get you balls deep and bucking like a stag.

It was only a matter of time. A long matter of time, years and a death to even get this moment and it was making her crazed with lust! She achieved the impossible! A mother-fucking achievement that has no trophy, other than the messy spray of DNA all over her pussy. “Oooh yeah, do me like that Daddy..” Cooed from her lips, tongue out, touching to upper lip, eyes over shoulder looking back at you. “Use my whore cunt… Stick your dick into me, baby..” Reaching out to brace, hoping that after your security captures this moment that you share it. Nothing so hot as this has ever really happened to her, and remembering you will be one pleasure to take to the grave, on Mp5!

“Jesus! You are big!” Grinding teeth and panting hard, that ass and hips bouncing back into you is driving you deeper and deeper, coating that pole of yours in some juicy cream. Fisting hands grip to leather and push, grunting each impact of hips to ass, cooing louder and longer, hoping the two young bitches in the house are listening in on what a real woman does with dick.

Fingers reach between and below, frigging the hell out of her clit, grinding around and around with a relentless need. Cum fast approaching, she isn’t slowing down or even listening to your words, too busy trying to catch air to let out the pleasure that thick prick is serving nice and hot..

“FUCK! Rick!!” Your name pours off her slackening lips, ears starting to ring, her panting is ragged and throaty, a purring almost from a raspy dry throat, her cunt vicing down on you, threatening to choke off the last of your sanity and those delicate little pathways that let you spill that spunk deep inside her twitching sex. So close, so close to losing it and screaming the Warhol’s off of the walls.

Last edited:
This is surreal, all of it! I was a man lost in a dessert of apathy designed to dull the senses from the losses incurred and move on with a life. A life that seemed not only destined but somehow right to lead without sex. I had become a doting and caring father, playing the role of both parents, protective of my little Mia as she grew into the most spectacular of flowers. And then WHAM! Back comes Mia, she would always be my little girl but she was now more a woman, a very, very sexy woman. But there was more, Lexi in tow, and the innocent Daddy/Daughter sparring, even innocent flirting over the past few years, seemed to easily slip into something far more questionable, even dark and dangerous, but oh my God, tempting. That was only part, then there was Lexi, her eyes, her gorgeous dark hair, how could anyone be so sultry at 18, her looks and body writing checks she was likely not ready to cash. I was lost in a sea of inappropriate lust, trying to quell desires I knew were wrong, knew I shouldn’t feel, but could I?

This entire day had my head spinning, that was at least the G/PG version, the reality was the combination Mia and Lexi, the attire, the conversation, the massage had my mind contemplating and trying to tamp down the carnal desires overwhelming me, R trending toward XXX. In the midst of all that, to be confronted, seduced, not really fair, as Beth had taken me nowhere I didn’t eagerly want to follow. Jesus, I’d spanked her, something I had not done before but felt so right, WHAM! As the monologue in my mind continues, my body takes over, my hand coming down even harder on the other cheek, and I feel her arch, squirm, and fire back, her cream absolutely lathering my prick.

Forgot about them, the young innocents up stairs. Focus here on her, the experienced woman so willingly and inappropriately but at least age compatible. Lexi, Mia, they were momentary weakness, forbidden fruits, and I know even Beth will understand. Hand still on mature but glorious and firm ass, I squeeze in strong hand as pelvis slams and pillages slutty, wanton hole. “You’re showing me Beth aren’t you, don’t be TEMPTED by those sweet young things, how a woman like you takes a back seat to no one!” Slap, slap, slap, out bodies slam together, balls ricocheting off sweet lady bits as I pound. I can feel the sheen of sweat now covering my torso, the recessed lighting of the study, glistening gloriously on our bodies lost in hedonistic pleasure.

“Oooh yeah, do me like that Daddy..”

No words could have spurred me harder. Gripping her hair to arch her back hard, and slam all of my length and girth into that beckoning cunt! “Ohhh, like that Baby, how’s Daddy’s big dick feel inside that tight pussy. And she was tight, amazingly tight, she had to kagel like a maniac as I was quite certain Beth was never short on opportunities.

Use my whore cunt… Stick your dick into me, baby..”

“Jesus! You are big!”

“FUCK! Rick!!”

FUCK indeed! Your words are timed perfectly, your compliments and dirty talk all combined in a glorious bundle.

“Fuck Baby …. FUUCKKK … you are a whore and I love it.. need … Fuck Beth I’ve needed this… Ride this big Dick … you know where I am …. Where I live… I dare you to tell me there’s another cock in town that compares … Fuck Baby, ride this stallion… ride it like only your whore cunt can!”

I feel it building, arching my neck back to look directly into the camera, every single fucking muscle in my body is flexed, I love how your body jiggles and respends to every thrust. God how a great fuck makes a man feel invincible, suddenly yoo’re superman, able to leap buildings.

Reaching down, curling hands around thighs, lifting you, spreading you. “You ever done the wheel barrow Beth… “ The picture is obscene, your body lifted, the cameras will capture your body stretched, spread and used as I pump you, plow you. My balls are so tight they are nearly crawlong back inside me, poised to deliver, ready to fire and deposit way too many years of pent up repression.

”Fuck I’m cumming…” Screaming as I spread, you, thrust deep and hold, my cock exploding in rapid fire delight… “Cum with me Baby.. cum all over Daddy, please.. .cum to me Baby Girl!’

Am I talking to Beth, Mia or Lexi… I don’t even know and each can choose as they please… All I know is I am pumping my load deep inside a gorgeous woman .. and it feels fucking fantastic!

Last edited:
Lexi –

The storm of emotions and arousal, disgust and determination to not give up control all fueled the raging young storm of motion out of HIS bedroom and to my temporary. I did not stomp, did not slam the door, did not give into the frustrated anger that had eyes watering with tears of both self loathing and shame.

Shame!? This is so stupid! So damned stupid, I need desperately to lose this fucking guilt. I have a job to do, truth to find. Not.. Not ..

What… is that… Head lifting to glance around the bedroom I realize as the sounds slowly penetrate my head, that I am right directly above the fucking .. FUCK Den below!

“Oh for fuck sake!” Can’t I catch a break? Just a little one? I realize I am holding my breath, listening to their faint sounds. Not so faint when my mind stops ranting and my feet stop pacing. I can hear..

WOW! That woman has a filthy loud mouth.. I can feel the tumble in my gut and rapid pounding of my heart pick back up. If I thought I’d get a nap in before dinner time, I am mistaken. Moving quickly to the night stand and my purse, fishing out my phone, ear buds popped in and music, I NEED music! I need to stop seeing Mr. Harris’ naked, fucking …

Flopping onto my back, I hope my thump against the wall with the head board alerted the fucking adults below to keep it down some! Fucking … a little jealous? Maybe. Maybe envious, I am not sure. I never really craved IT that badly to behave like Beth is. But I’ve only seen porn stars do what she did too, there is much about sexual relationships that I don’t know all that well about.

Radio Head in my head, blocking out the mad rutting below is helping, focus on the goal ahead. If it is any indication of what HE can do, and how I am feeling.. It wasn’t just the sex, there is this look on his face that says much to the loneliness in that man… an emotion I can exploit. And guilt? I can assuage that by simply letting Mia talk me into her agenda she was pushing at me not two minutes ago.

Right?

I hate that I keep asking myself that question. Second guessing myself, and letting this unfounded guilt eat away at me. I haven’t really done much to feel guilty about, not yet at least. I hadn’t expected any of this. Not him, not Mia’s .. odd behavior. She lusts after her father and I KNOW it’s bad, that is so beyond wrong…. But… I can see how it is a little skewed now.

Can I do it? Go through with whatever I must to get to the truth? This is one dark rabbit hole I can feel the gleeful tingles in want to leaping right into it, without chute, without rope or safety harness. Just leap right in and be damned the consequences. Song after song and staring at the ceiling as the sun begins to set and mind going in circle after circle when resolve settles in to jut, “go with it..” whispers to self. Let Mia convince me, right?

Right!

Mia - Small security room

Are there cameras in the security room? I hadn’t thought to look, and sitting here, watching my dad cum, staring right at me.. I don’t care of there are cameras in here or not. Simply forgotten to look, to care as pulse pounds in breast, in limbs and that little button between and below. Swallowing is a bit difficult, leaning in to watch your eyes as you lose it and everything inside of me cinches in a deep sharp vice of pleasure and near pain. A soft little tremor shakes me, my womb pulses and I can feel that hot juice seep to gusset and soak in.

Breasts rise and drop, deeply, heavily, brushing tender tightened peaks to the silk cup that is abrasive as much as it is gentle. That friction making me moan and shudder, or is it the hungry look in your black and white eyes? Those blue eyes, I know them so well and there is a tremble in the fingertips that stroke your digit face, rapture captivating until I hear HER cries of release.

A flare of dislike claws through the sensual pleasure I feel, into a molten font of dislike. You are mine! Damn her and her sluttiness! Why does she have to fuck everything with a cock? Dad doesn’t know it, but I do. I’ve been around Aunt Beth much more than he has, I really need to speak with him about keeping his shit clean, his choice of bed mates is like Russian roulette with that one.

Maybe I am being catty, I don’t give a shit. You’re mine for all of my life, and will be mine the rest of it. Does it make me unreasonable and stingy? Don’t care. If I could take her place…

Glancing down, I got my other hand pressing hard at my crotch, so close to cumming myself and just from watching you… If only I could feel your touch, but that is morally wrong. Everyone knows that, most of all, me. Call it hormones but I don’t think so, I genuinely love you.. more than I love myself. Go figure. I know all the reasons that wanting you is wrong, both emotionally and genetically, and that whole moral spiritual angle too.. I just need a new boyfriend, at least that would keep me from wanting to screw all the time… okay, it would keep me more in control of the urge to lie with you. I think…

I know I got to go before you catch me in here, no idea how long you’re going to remain in there and make stupid kissey face shit with the whore, but I need to go and get out of here. A cool shower and maybe focus on my summer plans. If I am going to keep Ms. Predator away from you, I need to up my game with Lexi… There are all these thoughts in my head churning around like a Leggo building set, piecing together this logical path to .. the word ‘corruption’ whispers through my head but I don’t feel like it is some road straight to this place called Hell.. I mean, who knows if it’s even a real after-life place and who says that hell isn’t a fun place to be if it does exist? No one really knows, right? No, this path isn’t hell in my mind, but heaven! A heaven on earth while living. Exploring.. sharing. Loving… How can love be wrong?

If I can make the castle right… right?

Beth – Cloud fucking Nine

The moans, so broken and ragged, wet sounding as head wobbles all over the place, and cheeks ripple from the impact of bodies thrusting into one another. The fucking friction is insane! So damned thick and just that right length to hit every damned spot and on the way out. The couch has war wound impressions from gripping fingers and digging nails, the wobble head is limp forward one second and thrown back to emit loud cries from time to time and all the while the hips are churning greedily so.

“FUCK! ME!” Louder, uncaring who hears, not concerned with anything other than that ramming pole being driven expertly in and out, sawing the fuck out of gripping slit. Arching for your thrusts, spreading wider, dipping at an angle to grind this pussy onto that cock in a no-holds-barred ruthlessness. She’ll get hers, but she won’t go until she’s taken you with her. Flung out, balls tighten, head back grunting madman style, “Give it to me!” snarled from such lovely full lips.

Kegel, Pilates, yoga.. you name it, she’s perfected it. Her ride is shit all wet dreams are made of. A soft little girl coo and those fiery eyes are pinning yours over that shoulder, fist full of mane and pulling at your grip just so that cunt tightens further onto you. “Fuck me, Rick.. Fucking mark me.. Fill me up with your cum, Daddy..” She knows the trigger words, the timing of it, that look on your face as she grips her pussy on you intentionally, reaching down to frig her clit and holding desperately to your eyes until her own roll back and mouth slackens, her shrill little husky cries broken as she gasps and thrashes against your jutting exploding cock, your cum dripping down each inner thigh as pussy pushes and grips, milking as she lets go, redoubles her efforts to fuck herself stupid on you.

“Oh my god! OH! Gaa-!” Round and round, bending tightening before you, those thighs ramrod stiff, hips jerk and thrust in these tiny little spasms, finger flying over clit as she drips around you, then the dam bursts and her little spasms become little squirts and all control is lost, that round ass pashing your prick balls deep, each wave pulsating harder than the one before until collapse into the leather of the couch, fighting for air and ability to move again.

Back