Series Idea: The Cursed Sex Life of Marcy Mackenzie

new threads are often fun.
The only problem with this forum is that it's almost always hypothetical. I guess that's okay, but I'm trying to think of a case where somebody finally said, "I've gone ahead and actually done it." I suppose it's happened and maybe I've missed a few. Or maybe I'm missing the point of this forum.

The only problem with this forum is that it's almost always hypothetical. I guess that's okay, but I'm trying to think of a case where somebody finally said, "I've gone ahead and actually done it." I suppose it's happened and maybe I've missed a few. Or maybe I'm missing the point of this forum.
If by "hypothetical" you mean they don't lead to stories -I have found ideas here that I used; donated ideas other used;m and workshopped my own vague ideas into something less vague that I wrote.

for example, I blame carney for She-Male Babysitter

What I have noted is that "i am looking for a writer" posts with very specific asks seldom get responses.

If by "hypothetical" you mean they don't lead to stories -I have found ideas here that I used; donated ideas other used;m and workshopped my own vague ideas into something less vague that I wrote.

for example, I blame carney for She-Male Babysitter

What I have noted is that "i am looking for a writer" posts with very specific asks seldom get responses.
Thank you; something I don't keep track of all of these things. I sometimes respond to "looking or a writer" posts with something like, "how about trying it yourself?" I'm not trying to give them a hard time, just a nudge about how they might like it. Often they don't have any stories in their profile. Also, they almost never had something I'd be interested in doing.

I don't know if you want an idea which actually works, i.e. no humor to the story, but maybe you could make the man who wins her heart be blind, and he feels the beauty of her with his hands and the desireability of who she is, not how she looks.

Back