The ‘Fuck-It List’

Good morning my beautiful pervs. It’s been a while. I’m going to dive right in to… does anyone have a cheating fantasy? I don’t think I’d act on mine but it’s hot to think about someone being interested
I don't have a cheating fantasy per se, but I do fantasize about being with someone that isn't my husband. Ideally though, it would happen without my having to cheat (either he was okay with it or we weren't together anymore). I guess I'm just trying to say the idea of cheating in and of itself does nothing for me.

I don't have a cheating fantasy per se, but I do fantasize about being with someone that isn't my husband. Ideally though, it would happen without my having to cheat (either he was okay with it or we weren't together anymore). I guess I'm just trying to say the idea of cheating in and of itself does nothing for me.
That’s it!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Way better explained than I did 🫣🤣
Thank you Indie x

Beautifully stated.

Good morning my beautiful pervs. It’s been a while. I’m going to dive right in to… does anyone have a cheating fantasy? I don’t think I’d act on mine but it’s hot to think about someone being interested
A fantasy where the cheating itself is the appealing part? Nah, not for me. Non-monogamy rocks, and appeals to me more and more as I get older, but it has to be ethical. Like ideally banging other people should be a couple's activity. And I have actually had bull fantasies but I'd want that to be fun and not hurtful to anyone. A husband cheering me on as I fuck his wife or something. Lol For me overall the vibes just have to be fun and positive. And in my own experience cheating doesn't really lend itself to that.

However I will say that as someone that's been in a shitty marriage I absolutely don't judge anyone for full-on cheating. Being trapped sucks.

I'm going to jump in before it pops off in here!

Cheating as in sneaking around and doing something I shouldn't? I don't. I swear I'm such an overthinker I have to figure out logistics before I can relax into a fantasy. But do I like an open dynamic, sure. I don't think sexual monogamy is for me.
See, I can get into the fantasy but logistics don't bother me TOO much. Heck, I wrote a whole story series about it, haha, so I can figure out the fantasy logistics. But even in my stories, it transitions into an open marriage.

As far as IRL, I don't think I could do anything IRL but would be open to an open dynamic. After locking down in a monogamous situation, I kinda realized I'm wired a little differently. But I made a promise and a commitment, and while online fun blurs that line, IRL fun would definitely cross it.

. After locking down in a monogamous situation, I kinda realized I'm wired a little differently.
I feel like I hear this all too often. Probably because I've never been married or had children and my primary mono relationship was somewhat adventurous but we never married.

I know what my kinks are and would like to find that woman that can get along with me outside of sex and match enough of them sexually to be satisfied.... I don't care if we get married or not, but I prefer a balanced and fulfilling(for both) mono relationship.

I feel like I hear this all too often. Probably because I've never been married or had children and my primary mono relationship was somewhat adventurous but we never married.

I know what my kinks are and would like to find that woman that can get along with me outside of sex and match enough of them sexually to be satisfied.... I don't care if we get married or not, but I prefer a balanced and fulfilling(for both) mono relationship.
Not arguing there but the downside to a monogamous relationship is when one person turns off, leaving the other stranded.

Fair point. And honestly, some of my thoughts on that may be influenced be her hesitation to explore things and have new experiences. And also my lack of variety of experiences before getting locked down. Maybe it's a case of grass is greener. I do think if she was more willing to try new/different things it may make it less of an urge.

Fair point. And honestly, some of my thoughts on that may be influenced be her hesitation to explore things and have new experiences. And also my lack of variety of experiences before getting locked down. Maybe it's a case of grass is greener. I do think if she was more willing to try new/different things it may make it less of an urge.
Do you mind saying how old you each were when you got married?

As mentioned above, I never got married. But my partner was in her 40s and I my mid-late 20s.... So having that kind of.... Mentor... i guess gives me a different perspective than most. I can definitely see marriage at 18 not working out unless extremely lucky pairing

I know I wrote yesterday about the fantasy of cheating but I would never actually do it. I couldn't deal with the guilt and pain it would cause.
I like the idea of being Ethically Non Monogamous or being part of a poly situation. A place where there is care and consideration for all parties. No one is left out or lied to.
If I ever was to consider a full relationship again, unlikely but who knows, I'd probably want it to be open and I do feel like that kind of arrangement is becoming more and more accepted

Do you mind saying how old you each were when you got married?

As mentioned above, I never got married. But my partner was in her 40s and I my mid-late 20s.... So having that kind of.... Mentor... i guess gives me a different perspective than most. I can definitely see marriage at 18 not working out unless extremely lucky pairing

25 when we got married, started dating at... 21 or 22 IIRC. And she's had a bit more varied experiences which doesn't inherently bother me. Really only when I get told, "oh, I tried that, it's not that exciting, you aren't missing anything." 🙄

25 when we got married, started dating at... 21 or 22 IIRC. And she's had a bit more varied experiences which doesn't inherently bother me. Really only when I get told, "oh, I tried that, it's not that exciting, you aren't missing anything." 🙄
Ahh..... Yeah, there's a bit of an attitude there. She's tried it with someone else, many years ago... So it wont be good now or with you.

My ex was pretty good about trying things more than once even if they didn't work that time or in that position.

Ahh..... Yeah, there's a bit of an attitude there. She's tried it with someone else, many years ago... So it wont be good now or with you.

My ex was pretty good about trying things more than once even if they didn't work that time or in that position.

Ya, it definitely doesn't help. It's not the end of the world, just kinda gets frustrating sometimes.

Not arguing there but the downside to a monogamous relationship is when one person turns off, leaving the other stranded.
Yep, it happened to me about 5 or 6 years in. We stayed together but long distance for 2 more years but mutually decided to part ways.

Aside from menopause, she also had some other health issues and surgeries as well as her dads pancreas cancer returning in those last few years.... I felt a little guilty, but we talked about it a lot and it was right.

Ugh that sucks indeed. I hate that energy.

I've had relationships where they say a variation of "I used to be all wild and crazy, now that I'm with you I've put all that behind me." I'm like "Uh, wow cool, thanks." 🤣

Ugh that sucks indeed. I hate that energy.

I've had relationships where they say a variation of "I used to be all wild and crazy, now that I'm with you I've put all that behind me." I'm like "Uh, wow cool, thanks." 🤣

Haha, ya, that's kind of the vibe.

There's some stuff I get, but some of it's like, really? Not just one time again so I can check it off my fuck-it list?

I’m vanilla as fuck My sex life is vanilla but my mind is anything but. I want to try everything (okay maybe not quite you pervs). Anything I see on the threads that I think would be worth trying goes on ‘Lindi’s Fuck-It List’ which until now has just been living rent free in my mind.
So, this board is for all the things we’d like to try and haven’t. Add something if you want and we’ll see where this goes 🙈

Please keep this respectful 😘
Please note that there is NO SHAME in being vanilla or having a vanilla sex life. You do you boo 🤙🏽

Lindi’s Fuck-It List

MFM
FMF
MMF
Swinging
Shibari
Gangbang
Sexy stripping as opposed to just undressing 😅
Playing with a woman
Bukkake
Spit roasted
Wear a collar 😍

Fuck someone in a uniform (real not dressup)
Strip poker 🃏
Watching someone
Being the ‘hotwife’

To add to when I’m feeling brave 🤣
I can relate to this because my mind is anything but vanilla either . There are so many things I’ve seen that surprised me that it tuned me on as much as it did. Lit is responsible for anal sex being on my fuck it list and I definitely plan on making that one a reality. Other things include:
• sex in a public place with that possibility of being caught
• being tied up and playfully
spanked with hand, flogger, etc
• being dp’d with dildo and cock
• femdom activities such as ass play on him. I don’t know why this turns me on but I guess ite the idea of being in control and making him feel bad pleasure in a way he’s never experienced.

These are all things I would actually do. Things that will remain in my fantasies is MMF where I take two cocks, MFF, being blindfolded and tied while being fucked my a monster cock stretching my pussy to the limit.
These are all things I’ve seen online and read about that always get me so wet and makes my picture myself as the wanton slut experiencing it.

Last edited:
I can relate to this because my mind is anything but vanilla either . There are so many things I’ve seen on lit that surprised me that it turned me on as much as it did. Lit is responsible for anal sex being on my fuck it list and I definitely plan on making that one a reality. Other things include:
• femdom activities such as ass play on him. I don’t know why this turns me on but I guess ite the idea of being in control and making him feel bad pleasure in a way he’s never experienced.

These are all things I would actually do. Things that will remain in my fantasies only is MMF where I take two cocks, MFF, being blindfolded and tied while being fucked my a monster cock stretching my pussy to the limit.
These are all things I’ve seen online and read about that always get me so wet and makes me picture myself as the woman experiencing it.

Us humans are strange creatures, are we not. With fantasies that excite us, but that we would never seek to experience in real life. We differentiate between fantasies that we would be prepared to try, if the circumstances were right and those that we wouldn't actually go near. We can even explore our fantasies through writing, reading and role-play with a willing participant. We are weird indeed, and I wonder how it has helped our species to develop.

I can relate to this because my mind is anything but vanilla either . There are so many things I’ve seen that surprised me that it tuned me on as much as it did. Lit is responsible for anal sex being on my fuck it list and I definitely plan on making that one a reality. Other things include:

These are all things I would actually do. Things that will remain in my fantasies is MMF where I take two cocks, MFF, being blindfolded and tied while being fucked my a monster cock stretching my pussy to the limit.
These are all things I’ve seen online and read about that always get me so wet and makes my picture myself as the wanton slut experiencing it.
Here's to who knows what things will stay in the fantasy world and what things can become reality

Back