The ‘Fuck-It List’

Lindi37

PMs closed 😘
I’m vanilla as fuck My sex life is vanilla but my mind is anything but. I want to try everything (okay maybe not quite you pervs). Anything I see on the threads that I think would be worth trying goes on ‘Lindi’s Fuck-It List’ which until now has just been living rent free in my mind.
So, this board is for all the things we’d like to try and haven’t. Add something if you want and we’ll see where this goes 🙈

Please keep this respectful 😘
Please note that there is NO SHAME in being vanilla or having a vanilla sex life. You do you boo 🤙🏽

Lindi’s Fuck-It List

MFM
FMF
MMF
Swinging
Shibari
Gangbang
Sexy stripping as opposed to just undressing 😅
Playing with a woman
Bukkake
Spit roasted
Wear a collar 😍

Fuck someone in a uniform (real not dressup)
Strip poker 🃏
Watching someone
Being the ‘hotwife’

To add to when I’m feeling brave 🤣

Last edited:
You’ve had two threesomes! 😍
Lucky, it’s definitely on the fuck it list to play with a woman. Two birds one stone and all that 😏
I had A LOT of fun in college. My threesome experiences were great because both ladies gave me all their attention but the girl on girl thing is a huge turn on for me. I’m sharing way too much tonight and will regret this tomorrow.🤣

I'm reading these posts and mentally thinking "done that" and "that, too".

I'm not sure  what I would add to my list and it's making me kinda sad. ☹️ (not really) 🤣 I have great memories.

ETA: I'll add "more of this n that" to my list!

Also, I haven't done pegging. It's not an interest for me.
😇

Last edited:
I’m vanilla as fuck and want to try everything (okay maybe not quite). Anything I see on the threads that I think would be worth trying goes on ‘Lindi’s Fuck-It List’ which until now has just been living rent free in my mind.
So, this board is for all the things we’d like to try and haven’t. Add your list if you want and we’ll see where this goes 🙈

Please keep this respectful 😘
First of all, you are anything but vanilla. 🤦‍♀️
Second of all, you’ve seen my list. Shhhh…🤭

Hey, there is nothing wrong with some vanilla. You just need a bit of hot fudge on top.

That being said, I have not yet fucked a hot fudge sundae in the middle of a Denny's during their busiest time of the day/week. A guy can dream, can't he? Yeah, nightmares are still dreams...

I just haven't met the right sundae yet...

Back