Where's the Rest of Me?!

Is this what you had in mind?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

wow! Such sexy legggsss and feet. Do you need them massaged?

Valentine's Feet

Both on this thread and in privaye messages, I have received many requests for more
photos of my feet. I find it hard to come up with creative things to do to make such photographs interesting. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I found inspiration.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

Attachments

• vf0001.jpg
    vf0001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 5
  • vf0002.jpg
    vf0002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
  • vf0003.jpg
    vf0003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 5
  • vf0004.jpg
    vf0004.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 5
  • vf0005.jpg
    vf0005.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Both on this thread and in privaye messages, I have received many requests for more
photos of my feet. I find it hard to come up with creative things to do to make such photographs interesting. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I found inspiration.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

Must admit I am smitten by the black hose shots. My wife likes those too. But with the red beads, my favorite is the last one. Something about the way your foot is arched. Enticing.

Must admit I am smitten by the black hose shots. My wife likes those too. But with the red beads, my favorite is the last one. Something about the way your foot is arched. Enticing.

Thank you all around.

My favorite is the first one, because of its suggestion of bondage. It was also the most difficult to shoot, keeping the beads in place while I twisted back around for the angle.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

Cute idea! I love it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

OMFG! Do I have a favorite? Yes, all that show your sexy toes with red polish. Yummy girl!

I have had a number of requests for this, so...

attachment.php

I did this on the spur of the moment this morning. It gives me an idea for an artistic shot. I'll put that together soon and post it if it works.

Stay tuned, boys and girls!

Your pics are all worthy of your title as Empress. Thanks for sharing

OMFG! Do I have a favorite? Yes, all that show your sexy toes with red polish. Yummy girl!

That's not very specific!

;)

Thanks, all the more!

Your pics are all worthy of your title as Empress. Thanks for sharing

Thank you. I do try to live up to it!

:D

I absolutely love the feet & beads pictures! You ladies inspire me. Thank you :rose:

Well, Sheryl, I just took a look at your photo thread, and it might shock you to know how the photos of you inspire me!

:eek:

While they're all interesting, I like the first one, with the beads arranged like restraints around your ankles. :devil:

That's my favorite, too. Not only do I like the subtle bondage feel of it, but it was also the most challenging to shoot, keeping the strands of beads in place while I twisted back to shoot it.

:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

Very beautiful - love the red nails and the implied bondage. Like all the pics.

Is it wrong that it causes one to picture the rest of you as nude as those beautiful feet are?

Very beautiful - love the red nails and the implied bondage. Like all the pics.

Is it wrong that it causes one to picture the rest of you as nude as those beautiful feet are?

I wasn't, but now that you mention it, that really is the artistically appropriate way to think of these images!

Is this what you had in mind?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dear Empress. whenever I look at your photos, my knees start to shake insensibly. If I was alone with you in that moment when you took these pictures, I'd definitely kneel before you, your shapely legs, and beautiful amazing feet and give them the attention they deserve. I'd take one foot in my hand, slowly rub it and caress it and place my lips on your knee and kiss my way all the way down to it. I'd sniff and kiss your covered in stockings foot while I keep caressing them.
and then if you let me, I'd take off the only barrier between my tongue, and your beautiful foot, sexy arch, and sweet succulent toes, and use my lips and tongue to make love with them for hours. I'd passionately kiss every millimeter of your feet, lick your arches, and suckle ever singly toe and lick between them.
then when I and of course you became sure that your beautiful foot has received enough attention, and if you let me, I'd go all the way back and eagerly start to make love with your other precious leg and foot just like the beginning. :rose:

Dear Empress. whenever I look at your photos, my knees start to shake insensibly. If I was alone with you in that moment when you took these pictures, I'd definitely kneel before you, your shapely legs, and beautiful amazing feet and give them the attention they deserve. I'd take one foot in my hand, slowly rub it and caress it and place my lips on your knee and kiss my way all the way down to it. I'd sniff and kiss your covered in stockings foot while I keep caressing them.
and then if you let me, I'd take off the only barrier between my tongue, and your beautiful foot, sexy arch, and sweet succulent toes, and use my lips and tongue to make love with them for hours. I'd passionately kiss every millimeter of your feet, lick your arches, and suckle ever singly toe and lick between them.
then when I and of course you became sure that your beautiful foot has received enough attention, and if you let me, I'd go all the way back and eagerly start to make love with your other precious leg and foot just like the beginning. :rose:

Nicely done, my dear. Nicely done.

I have had a number of requests for this, so...

attachment.php

I did this on the spur of the moment this morning. It gives me an idea for an artistic shot. I'll put that together soon and post it if it works.

Stay tuned, boys and girls!

That is going in my hall of fame!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do you have a favorite?

Specific? All of them!

Back