My Reason

Jasmine45

Virgin
Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.

Attachments

• Buffalo.jpg
    Buffalo.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,928
  • Buffalo 2.jpeg
    Buffalo 2.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,809
  • Keys 1.jpeg
    Keys 1.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,849
  • Keys 2.jpeg
    Keys 2.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,856
  • Studio 1.jpeg
    Studio 1.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,890
  • studio 3.jpeg
    studio 3.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,956
  • pregnant 1.jpg
    pregnant 1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 1,972
Good Lord lady you are drop dead gorgeous! I have no doubt you still are.

NONE of us are as young as we once were. Welcome! And I do hope to see more of you. If you look around here, you will see a lot of ladies who are not 20 somethings. And we love them all.

Good Lord lady you are drop dead gorgeous! I have no doubt you still are.

NONE of us are as young as we once were. Welcome! And I do hope to see more of you. If you look around here, you will see a lot of ladies who are not 20 somethings. And we love them all.
Thank you "GrumpyOldPerv" :)

Hello Everyone,

I've recently shared some old scanned photos in the "B&W" thread. I've received some nice messages from interesting people, one of whom asked me a question which made me realize I need to do more than post some pictures without explanation. The question was, "Why are you posting these pictures?"

For context: The pictures were taken years ago. I'm now on my now closer to 50 than 40, married twice, trying to swim among the chaos of modern life, and now the type of person who just blends into crowds and who walks by unnoticed by anyone.

In the years when these pictures were taken, I could open doors with a smile. Much of daily society simply tripped over itself to have my attention. And, I had done nothing to deserve it! I simply existed in the shell God gave me.

Now, these years later, I have raised a child who is a good person, built two businesses which employ people who support their families, and contributed in positive ways to society. Although I'm now wiser and smarter and more capable in so many ways, as a typical frumpy middle-aged woman I'm simply valued less. Men and women treat me with less respect, give me less patience, listen to my opinions less... and on and on.

Obviously, this is tale is not my own. And while I don't have grand illusions, I do hope to open even one person's mind to the fact that we were all young and beautiful once... men and women. And nearly all of us did outlandish things with our bodies and with each other; there is nothing new. The outwardly attractive woman in the image that you're idealizing or masturbating over this morning might well be the older woman that you're thoughtlessly dismissing in a daily interaction this afternoon, or the elderly woman walking into a store.

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep.
Touche for sharing those thoughts bless

Hello Everyone,

Keep up the knowledge that your sex appeal is still there for those of us that value wisdom and experience. I Love what is coming from that beautiful mind😘🔥

I would not pass you by without a second glance. Age and wisdom are quite appealing to me. It's a sense of sexiness so to speak. Most women that were drop dead gorgeous as a younger woman grow up to be even more attractive. I have no doubt that you fit this description.

Hello Everyone,

Excellent selection of photos, need to find the others now.

Hello Everyone,

Gorgeous photos.

Have you changed that much as you grow older? Perhaps viewers can appraise you and set your mind at ease that Betty is in the eye of the beholder. To age is natural, to worry what others perceive is not for you to fret over.

I'd wager you look great ;):)

Hello Everyone,

Great pics and totally agree with your words. If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a mail.

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

So, my Reason: I'm hoping to just remind you that all people have value and all deserve respect, regardless of appearance. Outward appearance is just a lottery and is only skin deep

Hello Everyone,

Well said! And beautiful photos!

Hello Everyone,

Don't see us short here. I guarantee there are plenty of people still listening intently to your wise words. And value your opinion greatly in their lives and businesses.

And if there is anything I know about your personality type (from what I've gathered from this post) is that you will never fade away. You will stay involved, it may be to a lesser extent than it was previously but people won't let you slip into the shadows because they value you too much.

Keep smiling Gorgeous!

You at any age and now just as gorgeous, love that nipple piercing!

Good reason

Oh, obvioulsy pictures are awesome

Hello Everyone,

An absolutely superb post, madam. I have reached that age where I am so uch more appreciate of inner beauty. Without a doubt, you have it in spades.

Hello Everyone,

Wow you are such a cutie. And quite sexy too.

Hello Everyone,

Those are pictures of a truly stunningly beautiful woman. Both the body and the smile are arresting.
While a gorgeous young woman is likely to catch my eye, my fantasies center around mature women who remain confident about their sexuality and enjoy that they are sexual beings. One of the most desirable women I have seen on LIt (or anywhere) is T&T, who just celebrated her 65th birthday.

This is a long way of saying that I'd love to see pictures of you today.

Back