Before and Now

ILikeIt

Really Experienced
I posted a picture of my wife in the 50+ hot grandma body thread. Her bathing suit pictures got some nice comments. I thought I'd show a comparison picture of her how she looked before and how she looks now. Anyone else that would like to post those type of comparisons are very welcome to post here. The first picture is from the 1980s the second is from 2023.
Picture1a.jpgPicture1.jpg

Then and Now themes are wonderful

Just ahead of Dressed and Undressed themes

We will gladly give extremely positive comments to any and all that she's comfortable posting. We'd be telling the truth, she's a great looking lady

I’m late to the party but just want to agree with everyone saying time has only enhanced her attractiveness

I posted a picture of my wife in the 50+ hot grandma body thread. Her bathing suit pictures got some nice comments. I thought I'd show a comparison picture of her how she looked before and how she looks now. Anyone else that would like to post those type of comparisons are very welcome to post here. The first picture is from the 1980s the second is from 2023.
View attachment 2314899View attachment 2314900
Aged beautifully

Who did you play for? Playing against Penn State was big time college football. Furthest I got was my high school football team. We were city champs.

Kansas State. Historically the doormats of the big 8.

Two games after Penn at we beat Oklahoma 59-21. First victory over OU since 1935. Lol

Nebraska was National champs my jr and sr years. My senior year Nebraska , OU and CU finished 1,2,3 in the final polls. We were a 500 team, which given the competition, wasn’t bad.

Back