Variations on a theme...

Saltfountain

Elvis Bratley
We all know how it is. We want to post a pic, but of what? Even I got bored of posting shower selfies (it's ok, I know you were bored of them too, you don't have to confirm it)

I also know there are people around who would like to post pics, but don't know where to start. And those like me devoid of inspiration...

So here's what we'll do. Every Sunday we'll have a new theme. And then we can respond to that theme as we see fit. Some will want to post naughty pics. Some would rather eat their own feet than show skin. It's all good. As long as the pics are within forum rules, that's good enough for me. People may want to talk about the pics posted, or even ask questions as to how some pics fit with the theme, but let's keep random chat to random chat threads 😜

Post one, post many, post how you feel

(and yes, one week will be shower pics)

****EDIT****

This thread focuses on the creative aspect of the pictures as opposed to how big someone's tits or dick are.

If you're just here to trawl for pics to leave a chain of one word comments to, or genuinely feel that only someone's figure is worthy of comment, then this probably isn't the thread for you.

Feel free to appreciate a picture that's hot or sexy, but if the only reason it's good is that you like boobies, the I'd ask you just reacted to it and didn't comment.

Not every corner of lit exists solely to make you wet / hard. Check out the politics board for proof of that...

Last edited:
1690019500405.jpg

Such a great idea 😊

I'll try and find the time to take something so I can join in but the school holidays have just started so my free time has left the building 😂

Yeah I get self conscious about sharing too much on Lit so having the shadow instead of the actual nipple is something I'm really comfortable with.

Also I love challenges and joining in too 😊
I think tease pics can be wayyyy sexier than overt, in your face pics too

We all know how it is. We want to post a pic, but of what? Even I got bored of posting shower selfies (it's ok, I know you were bored of them too, you don't have to confirm it)

I also know there are people around who would like to post pics, but don't know where to start. And those like me devoid of inspiration...

So here's what we'll do. Every Sunday we'll have a new theme. And then we can respond to that theme as we see fit. Some will want to post naughty pics. Some would rather eat their own feet than show skin. It's all good. As long as the pics are within forum rules, that's good enough for me. People may want to talk about the pics posted, or even ask questions as to how some pics fit with the theme, but let's keep random chat to random chat threads 😜

Post one, post many, post how you feel

(and yes, one week will be shower pics)
Yay!!! Thanks for letting me know about your new thread, Salty. I love themes. It really jumpstarts the creativity for me. Looking forward to participating.

(hot shower pic removed for quote)
And you can shut the f up about your shower selfies getting boring. Wonderful contrasts here.

So I raided the old archive...
It's new to me... and fantastic. Love the centered shadow. Subtly revealing.

One from a while ago.
I like how the contrast gets sharper as the light moves down your body.

Not a new pic, but one of my favourites...
One of mine too.

Going to go to the archives for a few. I'm already kicking around some ideas for bright late afternoon sun.

(I think you all know, but click thumbnails for full pics)

Attachments

• IMG_6520.jpeg
    IMG_6520.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 384
Back