In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

...there lives a little flower. She likes to play with the dancing of light and shadow, and sometimes, even colors. She only responds playfully and at length to polite and respectful comments, whereas, rude ones will be reprimanded.

Yep, it's me, again.
I turn 40 in 20 days, y'all. Not really sure how I feel about it...😅

It's never a good idea to reward bad behavior, it'll only encourage more of it, but I didn't want the Peeping Tom to be too disappointed.

Everything about this is beautiful... the title, the body of words and the body in the photo.

Thank you for sharing.

...there lives a little flower. She likes to play with the dancing of light and shadow, and sometimes, even colors. She only responds playfully and at length to polite and respectful comments, whereas, rude ones will be reprimanded.

Yep, it's me, again.

It's never a good idea to reward bad behavior, it'll only encourage more of it, but I didn't want the Peeping Tom to be too disappointed.
View attachment 2322533
Hope you have a happy birthday. And it's definitely a good day for peeping Toms when you approach your window looking like this.

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
You are a beautiful woman, Justa. Celebrate your life and experiences. Your forties will be filled with happiness.

Everything about this is beautiful... the title, the body of words and the body in the photo.

Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, sweetie. 😊 I try my best to keep things classy...until I know it's safe to drop the act and be myself. 🤪
I'm sure if the address were known ... That is exactly the crowd that would be waiting. 😉😉😈
Oh, gods... I would have to pressure wash the side of the house daily. 🤣😂🤣
Hope you have a happy birthday. And it's definitely a good day for peeping Toms when you approach your window looking like this.
Thank you!
You know.. I'm pondering if there is a difference between a Peeping Tom and a voyeur now? They both watch.. one never has permission while the other can in certain situations.. hrm...
Gosh you're so young *sighs* ... and amazingly beautiful :rose:
🤣 Thanks..? Care to tell my back that? And thank you.
40? Geesh. That was a long time ago for me. Hold fast pretty little flower. Your beauty will continue to shine for much longer than you think.
Thank you! 😊
You are a beautiful woman, Justa. Celebrate your life and experiences. Your forties will be filled with happiness.
Thank you, honey! I will try my best to stay on the sunny side of things.

You know.. I'm pondering if there is a difference between a Peeping Tom and a voyeur now? They both watch.. one never has permission while the other can in certain situations.. hrm...
That's very true, and someone who gets undressed in front of their window, and who doesn't draw their shades, is pretty much giving permission to the Peeping Toms ...especially if they do it repeatedly. :)

Hey now.. leave my chest of toys out of this, lest someone get the wrong idea and think I'm a kinky soul. And, my dearest Rogue, it would be a tongue lashing the likes of which you would never forget. 😉

I felt generous and playful toward the Peeping Tom this time, next time, he may suffer bodily harm from thrown objects. I'm allowed to have an ever shifting gray zone on what is and isn't allowed.. that's why discussions should always be had. 🤪
Your chest of toys? So it's your booty of toys my lovely Pirate Captain? Obviously not to be confused with your booty toys. Oh wait, you don't have any of those. Only kinky Pirates have booty toys.

For the love of God don't throw your booty toys... I mean booty of toys at the Peeping Tom. A shifting gray zone? Now you're a Pirate Captain that dicked their ship in the Port of Los Angeles? 😲😳

Docked...

A Pirate Captain that docked their ship in the Port of Los Angeles.

1709324830780.png

Rainy days are best spent in bed with a good book at the ready.
I find it's best to follow your heart in all things whenever possible JAF. Whether it's cooking a meal, reading a book or watching an episode of your favorite bingable television show.

For my part, I thought it might be best to follow Kirk's heart down the "jungle" path and then find the time to stop and smell the flowers or maybe even use another sense or two on the flower. 😲 I mean flowers. 😉💋

Cheers

P.S. Lucky ship and it's a complete coincidence some of those sails look like underwear.

Last edited:

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
Hey! You're back posting pics! I like that! I'll hit subscribe!
40 is just a number. It's how you feel that matters. The mind is the important. If you let that age you feel old too.
View attachment 2322923
Rainy days are best spent in bed with a good book at the ready.
I agree! And with someone beside you........

That's very true, and someone who gets undressed in front of their window, and who doesn't draw their shades, is pretty much giving permission to the Peeping Toms ...especially if they do it repeatedly. :)
Then things just become exhibitionists and voyeurs having good old fashioned fun..
Your chest of toys? So it's your booty of toys my lovely Pirate Captain? Obviously not to be confused with your booty toys. Oh wait, you don't have any of those. Only kinky Pirates have booty toys.

For the love of God don't throw your booty toys... I mean booty of toys at the Peeping Tom. A shifting gray zone? Now you're a Pirate Captain that dicked their ship in the Port of Los Angeles? 😲😳

Docked...

A Pirate Captain that docked their ship in the Port of Los Angeles.

View attachment 2322943

I find it's best to follow your heart in all things whenever possible JAF. Whether it's cooking a meal, reading a book or watching an episode of your favorite bingable television show.

For my part, I thought it might be best to follow Kirk's heart down the "jungle" path and then find the time to stop and smell the flowers or maybe even use another sense or two on the flower. 😲 I mean flowers. 😉💋

Cheers

P.S. Lucky ship and it's a complete coincidence some of those sails look like underwear.
My Booty of Toys does contain Booty toys, now as to whose booty they will pilfer no "booty" knows! 🤪 But..there are remotes and apps, so fun can be had by all.

Careful not to get too drunk on nectar, Rogue, or you may find yourself waking up without memory of where your pants went.

😆😆
Hey! You're back posting pics! I like that! I'll hit subscribe!
40 is just a number. It's how you feel that matters. The mind is the important. If you let that age you feel old too.

I agree! And with someone beside you........
Thanks, darlin'! I will try to keep that in mind though it's much harder some days than others.

Someone to trade poems with, lingering looks, and sweet verses.

Yep, it's me, again.

View attachment 2322533
I love this! Especially with the color for the outfit.

Back