This is the story of my time on Lit (what's yours?)

I like TPH's method.
3rd person.
So girl needs some special private time and discovers the stories 😘

but then...audio💥🥰😍.
Then...wait..
Omg...
The forum!
where there are REAL FUCKING PEOPLE!
(and real people fucking, if I may say so.)

It was all downhill from there.

Oh yeah, and I met some people, got all butthurt, ran away, came back, repeated the process, butthurt, ran away
..yadda yadda.
But, now I came back.
Because of two things.
1. I'm no quitter and
B. I'm a fucking masochist.
Duh.

So, what's my penance? Three Our Fathers and a Hail Mary?

Last edited:
2282776189393a7eb2702243561bac9d.jpg

Can I just tell you the trauma I had from those friggin nuns beating that prayer into my head...
"Oh my god, I am heartily sorry...." I can hear the ruler snap!

Sorry to have hijacked the thread.
I managed to avoid that, and I still remember it (well I practice it regularly, I need to).

Joined to learn more about myself. Had some fun. Made some amazing friends.
Met someone, fell in love. Spent almost 5 beautiful years together before. And now we aren’t. No regrets of any of that time. I think I came back for the distraction from it being over but it only sort of works because here is filled with memories too.
And that’s my story.

Joined to learn more about myself. Had some fun. Made some amazing friends.
Met someone, fell in love. Spent almost 5 beautiful years together before. And now we aren’t. No regrets of any of that time. I think I came back for the distraction from it being over but it only sort of works because here is filled with memories too.
And that’s my story.
Aww Tink. I'm glad you're here.

Hmm..

Well.....

I joined a long long time ago. Was a member for a few months and it was very different.

Came back in 2017, made some friends, lost some friends. Some friends came to hate me. Had a nervous breakdown, became weird, lost more friends. Met my girl and was reborn. She was an amazing support through my recovery.

Met a friend who I've spoke to every day now for 6 years.

Left and came back now and then, mainly to wish people happy birthday.

3 years later im back. Tried in my old form, it didt fit anymore. It's not who I am.
Rebirth of the name given to me by my girl, its a comfortable fit.

Remade some friendships, made new ones. Mended bridges with a special lit lady.

Am I still the person from 2017, no. Am i still a bit nuts. Yes.

My story on Lit? I first came here in the late 1990s, seeking entertainment in sexual fantasy stories. I was in college and interested in indulging my imagination and other interests with such stories. I found such stories on Lit. This process of seeking and finding has continued since that time.

In 2006 I wrote some erotic stories and I desired a publisher. My first publisher allowed my work for a time, then censored it for attitudes she could not accept- I was responding to my own interests as an author and trolls’ reactions to my work, but I was not doing it the best way. Another publisher also censored me after I got crazy manic vs crazy depressing on their message boards. I was thus motivated to calm my negative emotions and fix my work accordingly. Lit was the next publisher with whom I decided to distribute my work. That was in 2006 still. Their publication criteria and message board atmosphere has been more welcoming to me over the years. I hope this continues.

I have published stories here many times over the years since then. I have also published on AO3, asstr, and Stories Online among other sites. I was on Yahoo Groups also, before it was made defunct. There have been ups and downs. I have taken burnout relief breaks. In 2010 I decided to retire from erotica writing to focus on my marriage, which ended in 2017. My ex-wife is a fan of erotic art in general and of my work thankfully- I found this out during our engagement and it was a relief. I don’t think our relationship would have worked if she wasn’t. We separated in 2016 and a few years of boredom and other frustration later, I’m back writing erotica again. We’ll see how it goes this round.

I know this to be true. Through all my time at Lit, I have found many great friendships and other rewards for my efforts at creating art and sharing it. Readers, editors, and dedicated fans have enjoyed my posts and sent me feedback. This has kept me going in times of anxiety and depression- it is good. I still hope to settle some disappointments- but mostly I’m fine and Lit helps me stay that way. Being here should not be a struggle with guilt.

I hope to further improve my craft and earn good rewards for sharing my work as I continue my time on Lit. Same for life in general. I hope the vast majority of others here are the same. We’re people. And it’s good we have a community where we can relate with each other and relax.

Liked and read the stories for years then saw they had a board. So I checked it out and have been here off and on ever since. I've always alternated between making friends and having lousy experiences. Guess that's all par for the course.

"There's, uh, two women over there fucking a polar bear."
"Don't tell me those things. Not now."

I had a PM this year from a true Lit-unicorn 🙀 , she was a submissive , addressed me as sir. She had zero posts , zero reactions , about 10 verified followers and was on Lit for I think at least 10 plus years.

I wrote for her in the open forums , then removed it when she asked me to .Because she said she wanted nothing to do with being in the forums .

I also told her I wasn’t a Dom or a Daddy , in the first note 📝.

She won’t see this post , because she’s a true Lit unicorn 🦄 from the Lurkers tribe. If U do happen to see this note , You are an incredibly beautiful Literotica woman who makes me a believer in fate.

Thanks🤙😈✍️

Last edited:
Read the stories for years and decided to join the forum in 2012. I was really active on here and met someone. We talked non stop for years so I stopped posting much on here. I created a new account and stopped using my original one because I didn’t trust people in his life. I’ve had more free time lately and have jumped back on here. A lot of the people I used to banter with aren’t active anymore, (which is a bummer) but I still see a few familiar names. 😊

Can I just tell you the trauma I had from those friggin nuns beating that prayer into my head...
"Oh my god, I am heartily sorry...." I can hear the ruler snap!

Sorry to have hijacked the thread.
Eight years of catholic "school" for me hortible times

Posted my first (and notably only) Personal ad here on Lit the evening my husband fell and demolished my deceased mother's mid-century coffee table, because I couldn't handle losing just one more thing of hers. Needless to say, I didn't take it well. But what I found was much better than any material thing.

I found love.

The end. 😊😊😊

Read the stories for years and decided to join the forum in 2012. I was really active on here and met someone. We talked non stop for years so I stopped posting much on here. I created a new account and stopped using my original one because I didn’t trust people in his life. I’ve had more free time lately and have jumped back on here. A lot of the people I used to banter with aren’t active anymore, (which is a bummer) but I still see a few familiar names. 😊
I congratulate you for returning and not letting a jerk guy hurt you in any way shape or form. Men are pigs and not all of us have manners . So good luck and be your happy self every day of your life

I have only recently discovered this site and have only been a couple of months. I enjoy writing stories that are true at the core and of course embellished to make things more interesting for the reader. I am here because now my wife has health issues which greatly impacts our sex life. So I find that writing and reading erotic stories to be a good release for me. There is nothing wrong with escapism as long as it doesn't become your reality.

I'm not looking to meet anybody in person but a few interesting pen pals would be most welcome. I know I have only been here a couple of months but progress has been painfully slow.

I have only recently discovered this site and have only been a couple of months. I enjoy writing stories that are true at the core and of course embellished to make things more interesting for the reader. I am here because now my wife has health issues which greatly impacts our sex life. So I find that writing and reading erotic stories to be a good release for me. There is nothing wrong with escapism as long as it doesn't become your reality.

I'm not looking to meet anybody in person but a few interesting pen pals would be most welcome. I know I have only been here a couple of months but progress has been painfully slow.
I enjoyed your true story. I am in a similar situation. Married but wife's health has effected our sex life. I had chatted with a woman erotically for a bit then we met in a bar. After sharing drinks I asked the question. Are you interested? We both agreed that in person we would know very quickly if we wanted to fuck or not. We both met knowing that we would fuck if the chemistry was there when we met. She looked at me and smiled and said Yes. Then she asked me the question. I touched her arm and said Yes. We both just smiled at each other knowing we were going to fuck. She drove me to her home and into the garage so her neighbors wouldn't know she had brought a man home. It was so exciting. We kissed and fucked all night long. At the bar when our eyes met and we knew we wanted to fuck each other was an exciting moment.

Back