An appeal to your better selves

Bry1313

Free at last!
@crazychemgirl could use a pick me up for the next couple of days and I know her bday was recent and many were generous then, but on her behalf and knowing she’s all about the tatas, please send boobs in any form her way between now and Thursday.

I’d love to repay her for how thoughtful she was to remind me I wasn’t forgotten while on vacation. Be generous to her women of Lit.

These boobs are for @crazychemgirl not me. Send just to her.

Last edited:
@crazychemgirl could use a pick me up for the next couple of days and I know her bday was recent and many were generous then, but on her behalf and knowing she’s all about the tatas, please send boobs in any form her way between now and Thursday.

I’d love to repay her for how thoughtful she was to remind me I wasn’t forgotten while on vacation. Be generous to her women of Lit.

Just so you know, her and @OrdinaryPerson totally made me think you were trying to see my dick.

I’m sorry, but I’m not sending you my dick. Hopefully your vacation was good.

Just so you know, her and @OrdinaryPerson totally made me think you were trying to see my dick.

I’m sorry, but I’m not sending you my dick. Hopefully your vacation was good.
This is how generous I am, while I deeply resent @OrdinaryPerson for his shenanigans I hold only grace and goodwill toward @crazychemgirl

No peen necessary although I’m sure it’s a glorious peen.

🎶Throw my better self overboard…
Shoot at him when he comes up for air🎶❤️

Also, I have nice tits.
I’m keeping with the theme.
The thread title just reminded me of one of my favorite Mountain Goats songs. 🎶

Duly Noted
giphy.gif

Back