WidowedExec2023 wants to discuss MarriedExec2023

WidowedExec2023

Rich Widowed Virgin
Hi, everyone.

I’m the husband of the late @marriedexec2023 who is totally who she says she is.

Sad thing… Friday night when she was in the middle of being called out on the forum for fraud, she died in a bar fight for telling some hoebag to back the fuck off. As my wife reached down to remove her Manolo Blahnik to stab that skanky bitch in her eye, she got hit in the face with an imitation Chanel bag and hit her head on the side of the bar, killing her instantly.

But before she passed, she wanted me to let some of you know how much you meant to her.

@crazychemgirl - you were always the sweetest person to me and totally believed all I said.

@Tigobitties98 - you were a rose among thorns.

@Mr_bogey - I loved the stories of your childhood. It must have been amazing living through the Renaissance.

@jason28053 - you believed in me when no one else did.

@morelikeasong - I really liked the pic you posted of the horse yesterday.

@Bry1313 - you are truly a 5/10.

@Indie - truly a faithful friend.

@deefalttwunnyfor - thank you for all the dick pics, even though I never asked.

@Wand3rlust - I like the cleavage in your avatar.

@PlanetaryNebula - your dick drawings were always the best.

MarriedExec leaves behind 3 Bentleys, a vacation home in Cabo and a help staff that will be very sad they don’t get their very specifically made Christmas gift this year.

To all the ladies out there, my dick and I are very lonely now that I’m a widow. 😢 Messages of comfort are appreciated.

Sadly Yours,

❤️Widow❤️

Last edited:
Hi, everyone.

I’m the husband of the late @marriedexec2023 who is totally who she says she is.

Sad thing… Friday night when she was in the middle of being called out on the forum for fraud, she died in a bar fight for telling some hoebag to back the fuck off. As my wife reached down to remove her Manolo Blahnik to stab that skanky bitch in her eye, she got hit in the face with an imitation Chanel bag and hit her head on the side of the bar, killing her instantly.

But before she passed, she wanted me to let some of you know how much you meant to her.

@crazychemgirl - you were always the sweetest person to me and totally believed all I said.

@Tigobitties98 - you were a rose among thorns.

@Mr_bogey - I loved the stories of your childhood. It must have been amazing living through the Renaissance.

@jason28053 - you believed in me when no one else did.

@morelikeasong - I really liked the pic you posted of the horse yesterday.

@Bry1313 - you are truly a 5/10.

@Indie - truly a faithful friend.

@deefalttwunnyfor - thank you for all the dick pics, even though I never asked.

@Wand3rlust - I like the cleavage in your avatar.

@PlanetaryNebula - your dick drawings were always the best.

MarriedExec leaves behind 3 Bentleys, a vacation home in Cabo and a help staff that will be very sad they don’t get their very specifically made Christmas gift this year.

To all the ladies out there, my dick and I are very lonely now that I’m a widow. 😢 Messages of comfort are appreciated.

Sadly Yours,

❤️Widow❤️

She once told me, if she ever died in a bar brawl, that I could have the Bentley with the M monogram. Where can I come to collect? I’ll show you my tits, which you can compare to the ones in my PMs with her to confirm identity

I will need to confirm for sure. But yeah, the Bentley is yours. Hopefully the monogrammed headrest (which is totally real because that’s what rich people do) matches your name.

You may collect this Bentley at our vacation place in Cabo, which is also real.

She once told me, if she ever died in a bar brawl, that I could have the Bentley with the M monogram. Where can I come to collect? I’ll show you my tits, which you can compare to the ones in my PMs with her to confirm identity
Excuse me……but im getting the car and I know this because the very real car is an Aston Martin. I’m the one with the monogrammed Bentley on this board.

Do you think she shared the penis portraits you sent her with @WidowedExec2023 ?

He could only be so lucky.

To the widow… I suspect your best bet to find said pictures of my penis would be to search her “Favourites” folder.

maybe - I mean he didn't mention @Lord Pmann at all in his tribute list.... who was holding the imitation Chanel bag?.... 🤔

You think my Chanel bag would be imitation? Ugh.

I apologize now to whoever gets the car in the end. The passenger seat leather is a bit cracked, worn and possibly dis-colored. See she really liked blowing me in there and sometimes she would suck so hard the seat fabric would get sucked up my ass. I am sure it wont hurt the trade in value to much.

I will need to confirm for sure. But yeah, the Bentley is yours. Hopefully the monogrammed headrest (which is totally real because that’s what rich people do) matches your name.

You may collect this Bentley at our vacation place in Cabo, which is also real.
My name is obviously More. For you to even suggest otherwise is insulting. And yes I’ll have a member of my staff come by to arrange pick up. I’m far too busy doing business in Dubai at the moment.

I apologize now to whoever gets the car in the end. The passenger seat leather is a bit cracked, worn and possibly dis-colored. See she really liked blowing me in there and sometimes she would suck so hard the seat fabric would get sucked up my ass. I am sure it wont hurt the trade in value to much.
There are 3 cars. @Bry1313 can have that one

Back