WidowedExec2023 wants to discuss MarriedExec2023

Wait, The Widower is giving Lord Pmann access to his wife’s remains ?

What would someone do with cremains?

Add them to a mould then make a vagina mould to use for a fleshlight?

https://www.dezeen.com/2015/04/26/2...s-ashes-of-dead-partner-mark-sturkenboom/amp/
Sorry, that posted without the text for some reason.

A lot of funeral homes remove the implants before cremation because they melt at a higher temp than the body, don't burn, and make a gooey mess.

My guess is he'd like to use the discarded implants as a pillow, which should be comfy as @Broken_paladin has already broken in the left one.

Sorry, that posted without the text for some reason.

A lot of funeral homes remove the implants before cremation because they melt at a higher temp than the body, don't burn, and make a gooey mess.

My guess is he'd like to use the discarded implants as a pillow, which should be comfy as @Broken_paladin has already broken in the left one.
i love how this site is plethora of weird facts.

Hi, everyone.

I’m the husband of the late @marriedexec2023 who is totally who she says she is.

Sad thing… Friday night when she was in the middle of being called out on the forum for fraud, she died in a bar fight for telling some hoebag to back the fuck off. As my wife reached down to remove her Manolo Blahnik to stab that skanky bitch in her eye, she got hit in the face with an imitation Chanel bag and hit her head on the side of the bar, killing her instantly.

So you guys all believe this story?

There's no way @marriedexec2023 would've let some hoebag end her like that. She was so well connected that Secret Service agents personally trained her in self defense. Obviously, she just had to have her husband come here and fake her death because she let her guard down and showed her face and tattoos too many times around here. Now she has to hide from whoever wants to harm a big breasted billionaire exec who spent all her time on Lit.

@marriedexec2023, miss you. Send me boobs when you get a chance. 💕

There's no way @marriedexec2023 would've let some hoebag end her like that. She was so well connected that Secret Service agents personally trained her in self defense. Obviously, she just had to have her husband come here and fake her death because she let her guard down and showed her face and tattoos too many times around here. Now she has to hide from whoever wants to harm a big breasted billionaire exec who spent all her time on Lit.

Ok sarcasm aside, what happened to her?

Come to think of it, why didn't she pull her Kris Vector out instead of the Blahnik unless she was going for style points

Guys, guys! I just had a marriedexec sighting!

I was on a delivery run at work when suddenly three black helicopters with no running lights came out of nowhere and landed right in the middle of an empty field.

Dozens of heavily armed guards, all wearing dark sunglasses at night, leapt from the choppers, and as they formed up who should I see shielded among their number but our very own @marriedexec2023 !

Then there was a bright light, a whooshing noise I can't place, and I seem to have lost 15 minutes of time. I think, just maybe, she's gone home to her planet.

Guys, guys! I just had a marriedexec sighting!

I was on a delivery run at work when suddenly three black helicopters with no running lights came out of nowhere and landed right in the middle of an empty field.

Dozens of heavily armed guards, all wearing dark sunglasses at night, leapt from the choppers, and as they formed up who should I see shielded among their number but our very own @marriedexec2023 !

Then there was a bright light, a whooshing noise I can't place, and I seem to have lost 15 minutes of time. I think, just maybe, she's gone home to her planet.
giphy.gif

We all know this happens, but it's still a bit...offensive? Making up HUGE lies. The breast cancer, the one about her rotten childhood, etc...it seems to crap on all those who have actually gone through these things and shared them online.

So, here's a great big FUCK YOU to @marriedexec2023 for the mind games you played with people.

It's an anonymous site. If you don't want to share things, don't. But, don't make up a lifetime with your lies, people.

We all know this happens, but it's still a bit...offensive? Making up HUGE lies. The breast cancer, the one about her rotten childhood, etc...it seems to crap on all those who have actually gone through these things and shared them online.

So, here's a great big FUCK YOU to @marriedexec2023 for the mind games you played with people.

It's an anonymous site. If you don't want to share things, don't. But, don't make up a lifetime with your lies, people.
So does this mean I should end my story of losing a testicle in a freak school bus accident when I was young just so curious women want to find out if it’s true?

Looks like I have a fuck ton of drama to catch up on.

Is there a tl:dr version to catch me up?

Back