Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?
I've always dreamed of being one of those 72 virgins that terrorists get to have after they blow themselves up.

@Lord Pmann, I’m beginning to doubt your sincerity about starting a cult. I still haven’t received my membership card even though I signed over my house.

@Lord Pmann, I’m beginning to doubt your sincerity about starting a cult. I still haven’t received my membership card even though I signed over my house.
"I'm sorry, but @Lord Pmann is unable to repsond to your message as he is heavily involved in the delivering of virgins and disposal of real estate. Please leave a message after the tone"

Dear Motherfucker,

Hold your nuts, mate. I was out doing cult things and trying to find inner peace in the wilderness. I’m centered, now, so calm the fuck down. Your house is in good hands.

Sincerely,

Daddy God

"I'm sorry, but @Lord Pmann is unable to repsond to your message as he is heavily involved in the delivering of virgins and disposal of real estate. Please leave a message after the tone"

*former virgins

Dear Motherfucker,

Hold your nuts, mate. I was out doing cult things and trying to find inner peace in the wilderness. I’m centered, now, so calm the fuck down. Your house is in good hands.

Sincerely,

Daddy God

*former virgins
Look, I joined your fucking cult so I wouldn’t have to hold my nuts. They’re supposed to be in some dingbat female cultist’s mouth.

That’s how I find inner peace, by centering my piece in an appropriate warm wet mouth.

Best wishes,

Disgruntled and homeless

Look, I joined your fucking cult so I wouldn’t have to hold my nuts. They’re supposed to be in some dingbat female cultist’s mouth.

That’s how I find inner peace, by centering my piece in an appropriate warm wet mouth.

Best wishes,

Disgruntled and homeless
Psst. You should come join my cult.

Indie > Pmann

It's weirdly roomy in there

Cavernous?

I'm still exploring

Well stay safe... afe....afe.. ..afe...

I did my job too well. It's high tide, and I'm about to need rescuing

Hang on... there may be an eruption soon...

Oh fuck off, you wankers.

Back