Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Orgasms

Lord Pmann

Lord
So, the topic of orgasms is an interesting one. I think we all wish that we could experience another’s orgasm so we would know how ours felt in comparison to our own.

Now, I’ve been doing research on orgasms for many years. First, as a solo endeavour. Then, bringing in a partner when I could afford it. Then back to solo endeavours again. Research funding for this kind of subject matter is not exactly pulling in grants left and right. :(

Different sex acts provide me with different orgasms. I tried my best to graphically represent the most common here (anal will be added at a date TBD):

AD1CBA1F-9CCF-4D7E-9935-69E481F0E762.jpeg

This data is based on personal experience and I’m reporting the average of them all. There are certainly outliers that could exist.

Handjobs (from a partner): They provide an intense orgasm. Part of the reason, despite a hand providing no natural lubrication or cultivating an environment for a penis to cum, is that handjobs are often given during LONG makeout sessions with a lot of foreplay and what have you. So the length and intensity of that orgasm might be much higher.

Blowjobs: Hands down the most intense of all orgasms. It’s like falling off a cliff. ‘Nuff said.

Intercourse (i.e., P in V): I’m probably getting some head scratches here on my it is ranked lower than a handjob. The reason is, the vagina is such an optimum place for a penis to dwell (thanks for wall composition, moisture content, etc.), it creates a scenario where the penis doesn’t have to be all that stimulated to cum. Therefore, the build up is potential far less and therefore provides a less intense orgasm.

Now, these are my experiences and let it be known most of this research was done on synthetic, lab grown vaginas because no one wants to fuck me. But I assure you, they are very close to the real thing.

So, what say you, men and women of Lit? What kind of orgasms do you find most enjoyable and why?

PinV is an exponential curve like a shark tooth. Orgasm inside a pussy is the most pleasurable for me. I like to see my cumshot and it feels good but not as good as inside. The worst orgasm is inside a condom. It restricts the flow of cum and is almost painful.

Ladies and gentlemen, please feel free to add your own charts and experiences. This is but one man’s research over many years. I’ve dedicated many hours and even went blind in the pursuit of science.

Here are two more kinds of orgasms:

83308C07-F996-49CC-9B8B-891D56C83813.jpeg

Anal Sex: If you’re doing anal sex right, you’re going slow, using lots of lube and not just banging it in there like a concrete piling. It’s also a bit taboo and like you’re entering a No Trespassing area. As a result, this build up is intense and causes massive orgasm. For whatever reason, the release is less of a cliff dive than the blowjob.

Prostate Orgasms: These are the least common of all orgasms. They’re like the Bigfoot of orgasms. However, they are still fun. They just take a lot of work, some acrobatics and some puzzling faces. 🥴 However, whilst the intensity is low, one can have multiples. It’s more like coasting over a nice hill on a bike rather than being thrown off a mountain.

Take your pick.

As for your question... P-in-V for me. Likely because of all the other stimulation points that can be triggered while P is in V.
That girl is an underachiever. I’m sure she could have fit in many more bonus pens if she had tried at all!

Pman, I find your sharp drop off from BJs to be surprising. Hopefully your research included continued suckling to get every last drop which should have kept the pleasure train going until suddenly being intensely uncomfortable.

That girl is an underachiever. I’m sure she could have fit in many more bonus pens if she had tried at all!

Pman, I find your sharp drop off from BJs to be surprising. Hopefully your research included continued suckling to get every last drop which should have kept the pleasure train going until suddenly being intensely uncomfortable.
Oh, believe me, google "pussy pen" and there some real achievers there.

Daaaaaaaaamn, Stacy! 🤣
And THAT^ is why I picked the middle-of-the-road gal... Out of character but happy to surprise you NRJ 🙌

See, this is maybe the only spot where the blowjob fails… I get so intensely sensitive after the blowgasm that I’m almost in pain. My dick becomes very much like a bi-polar teenager. Just moments before it was all, “Oh yeah, keep going, lick this or that.” Then, moments later, “LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND STOP TOUCHING ME!!!”

The drop off is so intense it’s almost painful.

View attachment 2230405

Using this photo^ for inspo

(Yeah, that’s Axl and Slash …. This photo exists … Thank you, internet)

The pink line is the best graphical representation I could chart of the 2:18 of female orgasmS that ensued via vibe-on-clit…

View attachment 2230411

I’m sorry, but that graphical representation is rejected. Unless you’ve achieved time travel, your graph makes no sense. Do you have the ability to time travel?

I suspect your judgment may have been cloudier than a November Rain. (God that’s a clever reference)

Waits for other women to post.

I know I ain’t the only one that spirals at the end (ideally) and loses all sense of time
I don't get the giggles, but the "who am I, where am I" spiral absolutely happens - especially when the orgasm comes surprisingly fast.

Oh god, I clicked the link 😫😫😫 I was lulled into a false sense of security by the post being from sweet sweet Stacy … you minx!
I'm sorry....back to regularly scheduled programming 😇

Back