Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Orgasms

I need an example picture

squad-gang.gif

Im going to guess orgasms from these women would be plotted higher and longer than with real fruit.

For most of us. But maybe not OP of the thread from what ive heard through the grapevine?
I think the banana would give everybody a good time but the blackberry looks like a bit of a sour bitch šŸ˜

He fucked the grapes on the vine! What an inconsiderate fucker šŸ˜²

You know, the Native Americans were always known for using ALL of the pineapple. When the white man discovered the pineapple, he would just drill a hole in it, fuck it and discard it, wastefully. But the Native Americans used every piece as you described. The men would fuck the delicious, fruity insides, whilst the women would use the core to fuck themselves, horrifically setting off their pH balance. They even removed the prickly outer skin of the pineapple to help create the first ā€œribbed for her pleasureā€ condoms. It was in beta stage and they quickly moved on to something else. Anything else.

Anyway, they were much more resourceful than the horny, wasteful white man.

View attachment 2230560
And youā€™ve wondered why people think you fuck fruit. šŸ§

PIV -- only the best for intense orgasms. Men can have an orgasm in moments. I love oral, but the pleasure and slight pain of deep spreading vaginal penetration is by far the best way for me to orgasm. Feeling his penis forcing and inducing an orgasm up through me can NOT be described fully. If a man is patient and can get my juices flowing and my engine started -- he will bring on a wet orgasm that is uncontrollably the best toes curling experience for me.

PIV -- only the best for intense orgasms. Men can have an orgasm in moments. I love oral, but the pleasure and slight pain of deep spreading vaginal penetration is by far the best way for me to orgasm. Feeling his penis forcing and inducing an orgasm up through me can NOT be described fully. If a man is patient and can get my juices flowing and my engine started -- he will bring on a wet orgasm that is uncontrollably the best toes curling experience for me.
Ditto.

Back