Lord Pmann Wants to Start a Cult

Look, I joined your fucking cult so I wouldn’t have to hold my nuts. They’re supposed to be in some dingbat female cultist’s mouth.

That’s how I find inner peace, by centering my piece in an appropriate warm wet mouth.

Best wishes,

Disgruntled and homeless
You were the inaugural Wanker of the Week. You have lead the way for all of Lit in how to hold your own nuts and rub that tiny tot. The only hope for you is a cult. Or opioids. Or both.

You were the inaugural Wanker of the Week. You have lead the way for all of Lit in how to hold your own nuts and rub that tiny tot. The only hope for you is a cult. Or opioids. Or both.
Damn, if you want me to pay attention to you, all you have to do is ask.

I can probably fit you in my schedule in a couple months.

So, I’ve been watching a fair amount of documentaries about cults lately- The Vow, Love Has Won, Twin Flames, etc.

It makes me want to start a cult, honestly. I mean, with my charming personality and knack for branding people, I think I could really be a great cult leader.

But it got me thinking about all the things that make a good cult. And different people want different things. As the leader, I’m mostly concerned with sex and money. Maybe a little power. But if I’m going to promise you some unachievable shit, what is it that you want to be promised?

I want to know what people are looking for in a cult. And do you think there was ever a time in your life where you could’ve fallen victim to a cult?
This is so funny. I've considered becoming a cult leader, too! God and sex and safety from the big bad world.

Back